How is Molymeme going to respond to the Milo controversy?

How is Molymeme going to respond to the Milo controversy?

Other urls found in this thread:

springsbury.com/controversial-pastor-heals-hiv-and-cancer-patients-by-spraying-them-with-insecticide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

With 45 minutes of bullshit-talking video

It's only a matter of time before he declares jihad

> Call in show
> Caller wants to discuss media freedom
> Molymeme speaks for 20min about the responsibility of people to "give people the medicine of truth in a world of lies."
> "Ty for your call, we have to move on."

I never payed any attention to milo... what did he say?

layer 2 key for this thread is

10/616°

what milo controversy?

I listened to the videos they were all pretty tame

Kek

He'll talk about how he took his daughter to Frozen for an hour.

NO NO NO
HOLD ON HOLD ON
IT'S NOT AN ARGU-
MIKE MIKE SHUT IT DOWN!!!

I can't stand his call in shows- there are two main types of callers. The crazy (and somehow well-articulated) ones- which Moly gives free reign to. And then those who are trying to make good points (but do so poorly). But every now and again he has well-spoken and logical ones...but it's far too rare.

tee bee aytche senpai

idk we'll see

springsbury.com/controversial-pastor-heals-hiv-and-cancer-patients-by-spraying-them-with-insecticide/

Muy acertado, hermano.

fpbp
/thread

I think this might finally be the straw that breaks him.

Cantwell "If you don't know what it feels like to be violently angry...then I feel sorry for you."

With a really up close video of his face and his excess movement of course.

Start kiddie fucking I suppose. Milo says it's okay, after all.

He isn't just like he didn't respond to the Quebec shooting. He's gone full narrative now.

>caring what e celebs think about nigger loving faggot attention whores

What happened with Milo? I've been busy studying the last few days.

Not an argument.

Milo diddled one too many kiddy dicks and he's tainted the whole conservative movement because of it.

not an argument

That sounds a bit extreme.

This. Also sage.

Quick rundown. The MSM is back at it again with another hatchet job. Using the same tactics that they used against Pewdiepie. Except this time they're using pedo instead of nazi. They're proof is absolute shit as always, a few edgy jokes and a couple super out of context quotes. Except this time they really made some noise with it. He lost his book deal and his speaking engagement with CPAC.

They took some things he said, while highly suspect and entirely motivated by his own experience and need for causing controversy, out of context and now he's done. No CPAC, no book and probably no more Breitbart.

t. Mexican intellectual

either not acknowledge it like spencer sieg heil or if the overall narrative shifts in a couple days to positive for milo he'll make a full workup defending him although he may drop in some stats about homo/pedos/hebe, which incidentally is what anyone should be doing now with this milo shit as it's a no lose tactic that erodes the minority narrative.

>year old Milo interview surfaces on some cuckservative twitter account the day after his Bill Maher appearance
>Jake Tapper, Ben Shapiro, nevertrumpers go crazy over it
>shills shit up the board with endless threads
>his CPAC speech is cancelled, book deal cancelled, might be fired from Breitbart

now it looks like egg mcmuffin may have paid for an investigation of milo to smear his character

Thank you, anons.

ey ey ey hol up

did shapiro really fall for this, didn't think he was THAT far gone

I hope not.

Not gonna lie, former Milo supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Milo crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the Black Cocks.

I don't think he cares as long as Milo looks dumb tbqh

yeah I can't believe ben shapiro has no integrity, how could we have possibly foreseen this.