Is this true?

Is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
lituanus.org/1974/74_4_01.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Wt82zlEOSUQ
archive.org/details/ReportOfTheInternationalCommitteeOfTheRedCrossOnItsActivitiesDuringTheSecondWorl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Yes, it's not feasible that 6 million could have died in the time span given.

I think he's asking if this specific claim is true.
I don't know about original claim, but I know, that now they say that soap and lampshade making was fake and it's anti-semitic.
And it was recently released, that a 'nazi hunter ' Simon Wiesenthal invented 5 million dead in the holocaust. It's 5 millin, so that it would be high enough for sympathy, but lower than jews.

I wonder if the 6 are invented too:

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians

Yes, was asking about this specific claim.

Wikipedia lists these as the only extermination camps; all of them sound like they were in places that would have been captured by the russians to me..
While I don't actually know if the other camps were originally claimed to be extermination camps also, it seems very likely that all the ones now claimed to be were in fact captured by russians as the pic suggests.

The only way I can bump is to recommend a lithuanian account of Stuthoff.
A very entertaining book about concentration camp.
Author was a goy liberal.

If there was a claim that Stuthoff was a death camp, that's false.
Stutfhoff definitely was brutal. I remember one passage where he is given work outside. Then smarter prisoner tells him, that if he will continue to try remove tree stumps he will die very soon. So he told him to just look busy - and one day carry bunch of sticks from one corner to the other and next day do the same. And he did.

Amusing book, highly recommended.

lituanus.org/1974/74_4_01.htm

Interesting, thanks

Can confirm, all the death camps listed there were captured by the red army, while none of the concentration camps were. Very suspicious.

proofs?

Actually not fully true.

Pic related show occupation zones.
The soviet zone (including ceded territory to Poland and Prussia).

All the death camps were liberated by soviets. But at least according to this map, the camps that were visited by US that were proved not to be death camps:

Stuthof, Gross Rosen, Theresienstadt Ravensbruck, Sachsenhausen.
So these were liberated by Soviets, but visited by US.

At least the image says that.
I have no sources on US inspections.
Anyone does?

Who gives a fuck? They lost both wars, why spend your energy trying to justify something losers did.

Said ustash. Kosovo je srbija

youtube.com/watch?v=Wt82zlEOSUQ

This really figures it all out. They count the ovens etc

No, it's not true. The camps in soviet territory have also only been labour camps.
Why do you think the guards have evacuated the eastern (((prisoners))), when the soviets moved in? Would you save people from being raped, that you want to gas?

You're right actually some of the non-deathcamps were captured by soviets as well, but all of the death camps were solidly soviet-captured.

Anyway I think it's a bit rich to believe the russians when they were caught numerous times blaming their own atrocities on the germans, who had caused tens of millions of soviet deaths during the war (thus obviously providing a fairly strong motive to slander them).

Also I suppose the western allies just went along with it because they needed to justify the war to the public and also the assistance given to Stalin who was by all accounts a pretty terrible motherfucker.

Source of the evacuation?

Just google "death march "
When they realised they were going to lose the eastern front they ordered all prisoners to be moved back toward germany.

Now, why you wouldn't just shoot all these to-be-exterminated witnesses of your death camp operations is beyond me tbqh.

>taking 2000 jews at a time
>gassing them underground
>dragging all their corpses on surface level
>putting 1 in at a time in oven of 3
>then basically cremating them (which takes along time to turn bodies to ash)
>then doing that 1997 more times before gassing 2000 again

really nigga

Thanks Straya, will do.

Because if they actually did it, it would explain why they lost WWII. If nazi Germany did not spend so much time and money going after the jews they would have won.
If they didn't then they are just loosers.

The number is actually 11 million. 5 million crippled/homosexual/communist.

Hi user I've actually read up on the Holocaust so can answer some questions.

This infographic is accurate, however, it is painfully dishonest.

There were roughly 500 concentration camps where prisoners were sent to, depending on how strict or loose you want to define "concentration camp". The Nazis started collecting undesirables and sending them to these camps without much idea or agreement on what to do with them. Some believed work them for the war effort and later on others were more enthusiastic for extermination.

The camps listed here were initially mistaken for extermination camps because the death rate was often in order of 25-50% of the prisoners thanks to starvation and typhus. Due to German inability to feed and look after these prisoners so many died and the Americans mistook them for extermination camps but that was not their original intention. Out of the 500 or so concentration camps only 6 of them were actually extermination camps with designs for industrial scale killing. The 6 of them were in the far east because that's where most of the Jews lived, comparatively very few Jews lived in Western Europe, but many millions lived in Poland and Eastern Europe.

So you do need to be a little bit understanding when a prison experiences 10,000-50,000 deaths and is accidentally mistaken for an extermination camp.

Why didn't the red cross find any trace of extermination when they visited the camps?

Not True.
Wiesenthal made up 5 million figure.

I've posted this already:

this board needs to step up its game. holy shit these threads have changed. even 6 months ago redpill infographics would be flying about the holocaust.

TAKE THIS BOARD BACK FAGGOTS.

also to answer the question op, yes, it's true. also, the auschwitz chimney was built by the russians and isn't even attached to anything.

also the jews started communism which has killed untold millions.

wrong picture.

I've heard this before, just trying to get legitimate sources to establish for myself if I believe it or not.

They did, they specifically wrote in their report that the Nazis had a policy to exterminate the Jews. The claim it wasn't in the report was from a retard named Harwood lacking reading comprehension and he cited the section discussing shower facilities in allied camps in Egypt and claimed the report was discussing Nazi camps in Eastern Europe, What the red cross didn't do was compile any statistics of casualties or legitimise the accuracy of any statistics, that was not in the scope of their work. But they have come out to categorically deny any claims by people like Harwood claiming the Red Cross found no evidence of extermination, which they absolutely stated in their 1948 report on the Holocaust.

you're gonna have to think critically. all sources contrary to the holocaust narrative are heavily slid internet wide. what you posted in the OP is a good start. overlay a map of western army occupied areas and russian army occupied areas and you'll see that map is correct and there is a correlation. google more, read up on the auschwitz chimney, the inconsistencies regarding the gas chambers, the speed that the crematoriums worked at, the speed modern crematoriums work at, do the math, then google more.

you might be well served to posit this question during the day shift, though I don't know how fucked even the day shift is right now.

>in their 1948 report
ah, so after the rich jews had pushed the 6 million number and gotten all the western governments behind it and the creation of israel? post excerpts and explain how its not them miscorrelating starvation and disease deaths to a conspiracy to kill all the jews

and also prove that the jews that were executed were not communist terrorists that commited crimes considered treason, and punished by death. considering was a thing.

As I said, the red cross didn't do any statistics of their own and were not involved in confirming any statistics, that was not in the scope of their work. They absolutely concluded that Nazi germany has a policy to exterminate the Jews after visiting the extermination camps.

I believe the official death toll was still around the 4 million Jews in the last 40's, it wasn't until the 50's I think that the number was revised to around 5.5 million which is what it's at today (people just round up to 6).

I'm not going to go through the report to copy and paste for you. You can read it yourself.

By the way it was around 1-1.5 million killed through death squads and maybe another 4 million died through starvation, typhus and being worked to death. I think < 1 million actually died through the extermination camps themselves because they were built at the end of the war.

Kek, this.
Coming out after the nuremberg trials and saying that the nazis had death camps is fucking meaningless shillery.

Man, you guys would have far more credibility if you abandoned these castle in the sky discussions...

You are trying to argue semantics if a camp is an concentration/death camp.
The nazis weren't as black and white as everyone thinks. Their policies in regards to the final solution evolved as time passed.

And fuck, they had slave labour that died in masse working in factories and building bunkers that doesn't even factor in this bullshit discussion you guys are having.

Evolve, the enemy still exists. The fight is still on.

>death squads
they were killing treasonous communists led by the jews just as communism had been led by the jews in russia when they killed 12-20 million. and no 4 mil didn't die in camps, try about MAYBE 1 mil total.

REQUESTING ONE OF YOU FAGGOTS POST THE INFO ON THE JEWISH CENSUS INCONSISTENCIES SHOWING ONLY ABOUT A MILLION MISSING FROM NUMBERS BEFORE AND AFTER THE WAR. one of you has to have it. I weep for this board if I am the oldfag now, I dont' save shit typically so I don't have all the info except in my head.

thanks for your youtube and infographic informed opinion friendo

the semantics are important schlomo. there were no death camps, they were fabricated by the communist russians led by jews just as the auschwitz chimney was fabricated.

the semantics matter because that is how you jews fool people, with little lies and manipulations. oy vey it wasn't a work camp that I was sent to for attempting to overthrow a legitimate government for violent communism where everyone's money and belongings become mine, IT WAS A DEATH CAMP, THE SHOAH, OH THE SHOAH, GIVE ME LAND THAT ISN'T MINE AND BILLIONS OF DOLLARS A YEAR TO KEEP THE MUSLIMS AT BAY. IN FACT, YOU TAKE THE MUSLIMS AND WE'LL TAKE THEIR LAND TOO!

watcha doin rabbi? other than pissing me off and pushing me further right?

Wellp, it was an interesting conversation until you gave up with an ad hominem retarded non argument.

Ok, but didn't the U.S. not accept the jewish refugees because of the fear of jewish bolshevism? Isn't that why histories most beloved martyr, Anne Frank, died?

So why would the U.S. (at the time) be aware of the jews, yet help propagate their zionist agenda?

when the infographic is census data from worldwide jewish orgs with a few key numbers highlighted yeah, I'd call that legitimate info. if i can then look up that information online and verify that the infographic did not edit the numbers and simply highlighted and did math, then I can trust it.

nice to see you again jidf, I'll let the boys know you're back.

oh wait no im retarded and got it backwards.

Russia fabracated it in ops post

they didn't realize it until too late.

I'm legitimately confused about your posts.

It's possible the U.S was aware of the Jews and also found the camps we inspected weren't death camps?

Ive seen the infographic before it has been debunked already you just have to google it

no it wasn't debunked, the numbers are correct jidf. there was never a 6 million. there was never even a 4 million. your shit's all fucked up and retarded and your constant revision of the numbers is enough to warrant distrust of any of them

If you imprison a random group of people for 5 years, 10% of them will die of natural causes (e.g. old age).

Count in bad hygiene, lack of food during war and illnesses and you'll come at least to 20-30%, minimum.

Death camps were placed in General Government
and where is the problem?

Fucking what? You can read their report during the war and it talks about inspecting the camps. The fuck is this shit about Egypt and Harwood? You can read it from the horse's mouth.

Ok I'll state what's easy to find on google. They didn't actually do a fucking census during WW2 because of the state of world affairs. The numbers they published were estimates and they fucking said that. The only accurate numbers they actually looked for were before and after the war. Do you think there were census people running around Poland during WW2 trying to tally the number of Jews in each village while the fucking partisan warfare was going on?

Yes and the report states that the Nazis had a policy of exterminating the Jews. A lot of holocaust denialists claim the report said the extermination camps were showers but this came from a misinterpretation from Harwood (almost certainly on purpose) that gets repeated forever. He later tried to fabricate pages in the report to claim the red cross also denied exterminations and the redcross had to set the record straight many more times over the years

>before
>after

yes these are the numbers I'm interested in. worldwide jewish poulation before and after would show the death toll of the "holocaust". should have saved the info, but I dont usually save all this shit. never expected to be the oldfag of Sup Forums after the shoah the mods commited.

>Yes and the report states that the Nazis had a policy of exterminating the Jews

Where does it say that?

OY VEY THEY SHOAHED US SO HARD WE CAME BACK AROUND AND HAD MORE PEOPLE!

these don't have the nice math and highlights done though

Kek
>kike tries to convice other people via "muh documents and eyewitnesses"
>While physical evidence and the fact that 90% of the lies (human lampshades, fake chimney etc.) have been debunked

I have to be awake in like an hour, keep this bumped till day crew gets here Sup Forums let everyone know JIDF is back, meme war 2.0 is on, GET THE NORMIES OUT REEEEEEEEEEE

If you haven't realized the jews already have land. It's done. The germans lost. To slavs of all races ffs.

But don't mind me. Keep arguing in your echo chamber while listening to panzerlied.

Sleep well friend, been there many times

I've seen the numbers the census before and after the war. The issue is that they didn't conduct a census between the years 1933-1948 so they just published estimates to compensate and that number stayed at 15 million across these years until a steep decline after the war.

It's low brow propaganda that people use to say "see! the numbers mysteriously drop only after the war!". As I explained before htey didn't conduct any census in Europe during this period, these were estimates they published.

I think it's called almanac census or something. Debunked proof of the holocaust being fake and pretty retarded attempt desu

oh good you found the almanac census report I was talking about. As I said they didn't conduct a census during the war hence the number of Jews doesn't change between 1933 to 1948. They only published estimates during the war because they were not able to send people into a warzone to count jews in the villages of europe.

If that's your best attempt to deny the holocaust then go here and look for the hotline

ww.myautism.org

>census
>proof
What are you. A historian desperately trying not to drown in all the shallow evidence provided by them. Like they are the only human scineces.

Because while Nazis are remembered as monsters the cause of nationalism will be greatly hindered

But there's more Jews in 1948 than there are in 1933, implying a population growth, even though 4 million were killed during those years?

What am I missing here?

Also I'm not going away like the burger. I will stay until this thread dies so you can't shoot your historian point of view at people who are long gone.

These are right from the Red Cross report. Also a few pages before this it talked about Red Cross liaisons setting up the networks to deliver these goods.

Notice Auschwitz and Ber

>nazis lost
>get shit talked

Sounds about right, if they want they can try again though.

It's ok because I have to go to sleep anyway, 10pm here and I got to wake up at 2:30am

Notice Auschwitz and Bergen-Belsen. These camps had Red Cross liaisons there but they were getting care packages... hmmm how odd.

Answer my question first
If 4 million were killed how did a population of only 13 million grow to 15 in those years?

Meep meep

whaaaaat

huh...didn't hear this in school..

weird..

Bump

>only 5.5 million Jews lived in pre-war Europe
But doesn't this contradict that?

>human soap

That would actually be some really high quality soap, human fat is pretty high quality compared to other fats used for soaps.

Nothing contradicts anything. Numbers written on a document are just important for historians. Their whole academia is based on documents. So basically the Holocaust did happen, solely seen from a historians point of view. But if we look at the whole picture (physical evidence + already debunked lies) and use critique of source (which historians like to neglect when it comes tho the Holohoax) we can clearly see that this whole event is just emotion based and doesn't hold much to it.
In the end it doesn't matter if a historian tells you 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Million died. Evidence is always needed. And if we don't find mass graves or any evidence of 5 M dead people there are no 5 M dead people.

Sorry to disapoint you but scientific testing on all physical "evidence" showed that it was just normal soap. If you want human soap like in fight club u hat to raid a clinic.

Good point.

I was just bringing it up because burger user used those documents (consensus report from 1933 and 1948) to show that the Jewish population actually grew during the war, which would support a theory that 4 million, or 5 or 6 million Jews WEREN'T killed, because there wouldn't be a growth like that.

But then you come around, on the same side of the argument, but with contradicting information. This is what I'm talking about, there's so much fucking information and contradictions out there used by both sides that this shit is almost impossible to sort out.

If anyone actually wants to read the Red Cross report here it is.

archive.org/details/ReportOfTheInternationalCommitteeOfTheRedCrossOnItsActivitiesDuringTheSecondWorl

I really don't know what the fuck that Aussie was talking about with Eqypt and Harwood. You can read the whole thing yourself.

No mention of homicidal gas chambers or anything. Auschwitz is even mentioned a few times so they DID know it existed and inspected it as my screenshot earlier showed.

But user the holocaust did happen, the nazis responsible were even convicted by a jury of their peers in a fair trial :')

Oh i know all about the holohoax user, you don't have to redpill me.

i'm just really into human soap.

they had 5 ovens, they dragged them out from the room but lifted them up to the ground level with a hand operated lift. cremating 50kg takes 1 hour with a modern crematorium oven, so we can assume cremating 2000 50kg people took ATLEAST 2000 hours. 2000/24=83
83 days to cremate 2000 jews
not counting clearing the bones from the ovens

Yes it's true, jews are lying ungrateful rodents.

Hopefully the day comes when we can gas the jews for real.

>the nazis also had enough fuel to keep these ovens burning at max efficiency up until the day the camps were "liberated"

Goddamn it's like common sense principles, like math, supply and demand, and thermodynamics cease to be a thing when the holocaust is brought up.

Exactly. We have to stick what we know (evidence) and what sord of information was provided to us which turned out to be incorrect (lies).
Also point out what sort of academia "history" is. Its not very convincing to anyone.

A truly (((trustful))) jury

OK

Common sense is thrown out the window when it comes to the holocaust.

It's like that jew that went around giving talks to schools. He survived 5 death camps including Auschwitz.

>oh no what a sad story! a bloo bloo bloo

they would put women ontop of men in the ovens, the higher body fat % of women caused them to burn very easily. also blood was found to be fantastically combustible.

believe me or else, antisemite

>drilled hole in someone's ass, then filled it with air until he exploded

50 million odd Europeans were killed but the population of Europe rises by 80 million in them two documents so I'm gonna say absolute bollox or you're deliberately ordering them incorrectly

Stop this shoa

>B-but its true user. It has been written down. Would anyone lie who writes something down?
>t. historian

I hope this wasn't directed at me. I'm just trying to find some truth amid a myriad contradicting information.