You have to say something nice about her

You have to say something nice about her

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/wir-fordern-den-rücktritt-der-bundeskanzlerin-dr-a-merkel-und-sofortige-neuwahl-der-bundesregierung-resignation-of-the-german-chancellor-dr-a-merkel-and-immediate-reelection-of-the-german-government
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's managed to follow her predecessors' legacy of fucking up Europe.

Nein

She let in over a million non-whites to dilute the aryan blood line

she has a prosperous bosom

She has blue eyes

She owns Europe

She has good taste in men.

She will be directly responsible for the rise of the fourth reich.

"Angela" is a pretty name :-)

This.

thanks for redpilling me

She isn't Obama

You'd rather have her than Obama???

Thank you for destroying Europe.

graceful jowls.

She will one day give us the greatest gift and blessing, her death.

I don't know all of her policies, so perhaps, probably not. It is still a positive that she isnt obama though

Came here to say that

"something nice about her"

She knows how to make Hitler look good.

She was able to garner more power over Europe without bloodshed than any other German ever did.

Good point

She was okay pre-refugee crisis. Honestly never saw what she's doing now in her before that. Even liked her to a degree.

She used to be just very pragmatic and staunchly conservative anti-gay marriage and anti-drugs.

She didn't breed.

She will be remembered in the annals of history for quite some time...

Merkel was a very good Stasi agent

Ha! Best answer!
Good point. When all this is said and done, nobody will ever make the same mistake as Merkel. (With luck.)

I have nothing to say.

Her time is almost up.

she is consistent

Her mental illness is inspiring Europe to wake up and say no to the mudslimes

She's cooperating with the Nazis in an attempt to reinstill the fervent nationalism that the European nations used to have

They're counting on the fact that the populace will redpill themselves, once they look past the blatant half truths and lies that the media tells and will revolt in a glorious nationalist uprising that will hopefully reverse the effects of a slowly degenerating society

She's a good goyim.

Baby blood goes good with her blush

big tits

guise
you're not giving Mutti enough credit
listen

she's from the center-right party, so this whole love affair with refugees really doesn't fit in well with her political position, right?

she's been a successful Chancellor for ten years, and quiet years these were not - for starters, just take the GFC, the biggest global economic crisis since Great Depression - and she handled it alright.
she dealt with Putin all these years, and I feel very sorry for anyone who has to deal with Putin, even a man, let alone a woman; yet, she handled it.

Merkel is very capable, she's no Clinton

so, what gives then, you might ask?

I'll tell you.
She know the climate IS changing, and in just 10-20 years the whole Middle East (which is a shithole enough as it is) would become even less livable; which would lead to revolutions, riots, wars - civil and not
compared to these, Arab Spring and Syrian Civil War would look like a Spanish Civil War compared to WWII, a tiny warm-up act by some unknown hipsters

that would mean massive, and I mean MASSIVE, waves of refugees

now Mutti looks at Germany and Western Europe, and what does she see? lazy, weak, soft, delusional leftist swamp.
will this people be able to successfully handle the tsunami of refugees coming in 20 years?
sure not.
what do we do then?

we prepare.

(cont'd)

we pretend to have a - I dunno, momentary lapse of reason, change of heart, whatever - and let a sweet little million refugees in. Unvetted, random, criminal, preferably fighting age men, not women and children; it's okay if they aren't from Syria, even.
then - well, you know the rest, crimes, rapes, Sylvesternacht, etc.
Leftist politicians and media reputation is in tatters, anyone who proposes to bring MORE people is seen as a lunatic, people are angry. What's more, the police and border guards are trained to handle masses of refugees coming in, they know what to expect - but by the time the REAL wave comes it, the popular support and the political will is there.

Refugee camps in the Middle East/Turkey are built and supported, but going further? Nein danke.
Well, maybe a few _actual_ scientists and engineers if there's any left, but no more.

We're not quite there yet, but it's unfolding - in Sweden as of yesterday.

It's a part of the plan, she knows what the hell she's doing; I'm think and tired of this feminist crap, 50% quotas and stuff - but there exist some capable women. Thatcher was one, and so is Merkel.

i love muslim dick

>She used to be just very pragmatic and staunchly conservative
and she still is:
(having read the whole thread)
Jesus Christ, just one guy gets what's going on, do you guys have no strategic sense?

bump for the saviour of Europe

MERKEL MUSST WEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they didn't learn after the Turkish immigrants, they won't learn this time either.

So what you're telling me is that she's using a forseen crisis to inoculate her population against leftist degeneracy?

That is absolute bullshit.
There are already enough of them here to completely outbreed us
The future of Germany is turkish and syrian
We are done

bump for Merkel conspiracies

she's not a nigger

Turks weren't aggressive enough, apparently. Turkey is 10% Europe, sorta, gotta import some real third worlders to get the point across.

who says it ain't happening, may cast the first stone

So there was this joke - a couple of Turkish youfs are acting aggressively on the train, going like "you're done, there's millions of us here, the future Germany is Turkish, blahblahblah"
some old lady looks at them and say: "yeah, there were six million Jews here back in 1939".

Yeah I have heard that joke a million times
But that is all it is. A joke

It shows that we would need drastic measures to change Germany now and that is just not ever going to happen.
I can't see it happen anywhere else in the west and especially not after so much denazification here.

Even if there were enough Germans here who would believe in it and would theoretically vote for someone who would do it they would know now that the rest of the world is not going to let it happen.

yeah, well, but the point this time is not to shoah them all, but to prepare for the coming wave

A wave like you are talking about would be welcomed with open arms in the future even more than now.

The opposition would be an even smaller minority then than they are now.

not what I'm seeing with AfD rise (and similar parties in other countries), but let's wait and see

Thank KEK she didnt breed .poison uterus

she isn't the worst candidate this election

you know (((who))) it is

She will die in our lifetime.

kek

nice boobies

she doesn't sweat much for a fat girl

She confirms what my grandfather taught me, the only good kraut is a dead one

I enjoy rape fetish too!

You can wait and see from the outside
I am going to get the fuck out here

She has a degree in physics. Although she fucked up everything because she has a PhD in chemistry. So I won't take her seriously. I hope she burns.

She does her thing without giving a shit about re-election. I can respect that.

She's thicc.

She used to be decen, but today? She should better go so the european countries can act against refugees.

change.org/p/wir-fordern-den-rücktritt-der-bundeskanzlerin-dr-a-merkel-und-sofortige-neuwahl-der-bundesregierung-resignation-of-the-german-chancellor-dr-a-merkel-and-immediate-reelection-of-the-german-government

She is quite better than Hitler.

She will die one day.

No

She's destroying Germany, just as planned.

Fertilizer

And in the anals of many enriched German women

She'll die eventually

not even close