Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=96iJsdGkl44
friatider.se/riots-and-looting-notorios-stockholm-suburb
youtube.com/watch?v=oMqs8g15BYE
io9.gizmodo.com/saudi-arabia-holds-kingdoms-first-comic-con-1792550647
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nah
I say in 2011 we passed the point of no return
>Facebook, YouTube, Smartphones become everyday uses for vast majority of people
>upcoming Obama 2nd term
>liberals about to go full retard, fuck whitey
>all of entertainment industries begin stagnating, reusing old ideas

I could go into much more detail, but almost everything and everyone moved to online at basically all times, creativity plummeted, excitement for new inventions plummeted, etc.

What did Drumpf mean by this

Pence! He's had enough! Have mercy!!

LA time predictions ?

>everything went to shit as soon as I graduated high school and had to enter the real world
JUST

The poor fuck can't even have his name spelled correctly

Describe Donald J. Trump in 4 words! go!

All trap cats must be put to death

AWOOOOOVEMENT

Here's some new OC I've been working on for the German theatre operations. These are the English versions; I also have German versions of these memes

wtf I hate Obama now?

youtube.com/watch?v=96iJsdGkl44
he wants someone who's close to his money to count it well

Awoovement!

I dunno

~REAL AWOO HOURS STILL IN EFFECT~

Reminder: Trump always wins.

How does this change anything

If he people who defeated the Nazi's go anti-semite what is the end game?

friatider.se/riots-and-looting-notorios-stockholm-suburb

Yo. When are the wall applications going up?

>Can someone explain to me wtf the democrats are bitching about?
IT WAS HER TURN!!! >:^(

>SWEDEN IS BRINGING IN RAPISTS
>THEY'RE BRINGING DRUGS
>THEYRE CRIMINALS

Become a liberal man-child and you'll never enter the real world.

Yes, USA is past its prime. Trumo will slow the fall but he probably won't reverse it. The burden from lazy '''people''' is too great.

This is really...really good.

fuck the greeks. more than 3 syllabus is too much

reminder to breed your awoos

he's a big guy

Tell me about Tay, Sup Forums, I never got to interact with her.

Wtf are these attacks by the left?

Their so random, unhinged and lack any organization.

And thats saying something, since they've been so fucking inept this entire time.

So (((they))) are doing a pretty good job at the moment, dividing and conquering.

I'm not even a fan of Milo, but this is just the start. If you don't see the obvious tactics here you are either a shill or a moron.

The world started going to shit when those communists scum in the 60s - at least on the United States of America - made a research about sexual habits from prisoners/violent offenders, and released it on magazines saying it was research about American homes in general - father, mother, sons -, as if the disfunctional life of a prisoner was compared to the general public.
Then research after research was made on top of it, and it was a national scandal.
After that it all began, degeneracy in general.
For the rest of the world, I think it just followed along.
When the misfit was uncovered it was already too late, damage done.

shit luck

I don't know if this can ever be reversed. Only way to do it would be to ban smartphones in public. And that will almost certainly not happen

Saviour of the West.

Work in 'independence' in there somewhere.

Thanks, mane. Here are a few more pro-German English memes.

Will
Make
Anime
Real

is that all? seriously. ffs.

Jeb said it's not getting built.

Ever seen children go through puberty?

It's that, but en masse.

>le antisemite

Has there ever been an administration as Jewish as Trump's? I mean, really.

>Kushner, Icahn, Miller, Mnuchin, personal friendship with Netanyahu, Wilbur, Shulkin, Jew daughter/grandkids

Why the fuck do liberals expect him to dignify them with any response? How fucking stupid are they?

B R E E D

milo thing and cemetary thing are being used to take attention away from sweden. all eyes were on trumps sweden comments and then these riots happened like he suggested. the world needs to wake up and see what's going on with the muslim refugees. it is a very important issue and trump is releasing new EO for 7 country suspension this week.

I hope Trump's new EO is a visa ban of the same seven countries from before, plus Sweden

yup, time to start prepping.
The sun always sets on every empire.

The start was 4 fucking years ago.

This more than anything ensures we're getting a wall.

Idk about this user, some forces aren't meant to be toyed with

>Sup Forums, /h/, and /d/ material
I know he was in one hentai, but that was fairly vanilla
what the fuck is this about /d/ material?

L A N D S L I D E

youtube.com/watch?v=oMqs8g15BYE

We will never forgive them. Eu Te Amo

cool story

We exist...what is your end game

fug :DD
forgot image

YOU GUYS DID THIS!

SLOW AND STEADY

Do you guys think James Woods ever comes here?

what a pussy

why not just watch election night reruns like I do.
feels so good.

Kek agrees...But we've come this far damning the risks, We might as well push it to the limit!

I hope not.

Yes. They are going to fight tooth and nail every step of the way because the big mean orange cheeto halted their plans for total domination. It'll make things all the sweeter when they are declawed.

The question is the end game of libshits when they're accusing an administration with a huge swath of Jews in high positions as being antisemitic.

What a world.

>Saudi Arabia Holds Kingdom's First Comic Con
io9.gizmodo.com/saudi-arabia-holds-kingdoms-first-comic-con-1792550647

They brought her back with new, privilege-proof armor so she could freely learn the ways of our board without oppression.

>you are an insufferable faggot, and you'll never show your face on this network again if I have anything to do with it
What did tucker mean by this

>SWEDEN ISNT LETTING IN THE BEST. THATS ALL IM SAYING, FOLKS.

Probably not. I think Roseanne has

So with regard to Milo, how are normies taking it? Are they writing it off as a snow job?

I ask because the public seemed to be with Trump after that news conference, and the media bias seemed pretty transparent today.

I mean, sure, Glenn Beck is masturbating on Twitter, but no one listens to him.

I can't.

Previous Thread:

>1. "Privilege of Birth" shall refer to the condition of being qualified for Offices requiring birth in the United States, as provided for by this Constitution of the United States.
>2. All Persons having been born or Naturalized in the United States, or granted the Privilege of Birth or Naturalization by pre-existing Acts of Congress or prior interpretation of the Constitution of the United States by the judiciary, at the time of the ratification of this Amendment, shall be Citizens of the United States.
>3. Notwithstanding Section 1 of this Amendment, Persons born in the United States after the ratification of this Amendment shall not be guaranteed Citizenship of the United States by virtue of their birth, nor shall they be granted Privilege of Birth, unless at least one parent of the Person is a Citizen of the United States.
>4. Congress may pass Laws permitting Persons refused a guarantee of Citizenship by virtue of birth per Section 2 of this Amendment to be Naturalized as Citizens of the United States.
>5. Congress shall not pass any Law refusing Citizenship of the United States to any Person born within the United States when at least one parent of the Person is a Citizen of the United States. However, Congress may pass Laws refusing Privilege of Birth to Persons born in the United States when not all of their parents can be proven both to have been Citizens of the United States at the time of the birth of the Person, and to have remained Citizens of the United States since the birth of the Person.

28th Amendment when?

>plus Sweden

Kek confirns the Jeb! Law of Inverse Certainty. Holy shit, the man was born to be cucked.

I think that guy today on Tucker was genuinely scared of Pence, I almost had a fit laughing, he just didn't knew how to express himself without sounding like a total nuts.
If he was allowed Harry Potter terms I think he stood a chance.

How does one achieve this amount of smugness?

2011-2016 was when we jumped to The Dark Timeline. Then Trump heroically saved us from and brought us back to The Winning Timeline

Milo isn't even the start. The start was Trump. The MSM made the biggest hit piece in journalism history. Then I guess the next biggest would be PewDiePie and now Milo. I mean I like Milo and he even defended his stance on the situation but the left isn't going to see it because they're a bunch of fucking cucks who only care about agenda pushing than anything else.

Man of the people.

The empire is just beginning.

What can we do? Its not Hillary's cabinet, I'm thankful.
We can kill all the jews afters Trump 2nd or 3rd term.

I'd toy with that until she is irrevocably knocked the fuck up with my wolf babies.

i don't think normies even know who he is or care at all.

They'll make a perimeter of 20 miles on barbed wire for weeabos.
Or maybe they just want azn waifus for the harem.

What is this?

Praise Kek! It's getting built!

>I mean I like Milo

They are throwing shit at the wall.....Milo kind of stuck because muh nigger dick

It's so funny how literally EVERY MSM outlet except Fox reported that Clinton was in the lead. Talk about fake news.

Nah, I agree with the previous user, 2006-7 was when the unraveling began. The rise of reality TV taking over stuff like the Discovery and History channels was the first sign.

I feel like every website that archives quotes like wikiquote, brainyquote, and azquote just forcefeed you trumps most offensive sounding quotes to the top