youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnyPkj54yo
youtube.com/watch?v=dZHD5IRFuQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ei6UdkrXAo
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FrdskDOrHPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So you finally begin to understand :)

they just got btfo on a massive scale. This wa too be expected. It's called damage control.

youtube.com/watch?v=lEDPOPr7qiY youtube.com/watch?v=xe_53ks0SeM youtube.com/watch?v=DIT9sLz29iQ youtube.com/watch?v=byCuGXr42M0 youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4 youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240 youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s youtube.com/watch?v=N294FMDok98
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8 youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnyPkj54yo youtube.com/watch?v=dZHD5IRFuQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ei6UdkrXAo youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

Now? I left Sup Forums a while ago because of that. I just swung by to see how things were going over here since then

Yet pol still defends the jew homosexual pedophile, a sick pederast advocate.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FrdskDOrHPE

this.
since the elections this place is no more.
Completely something else, sometimes by habit I come here but what I see just depresses me. Hang on tight polacks, if theres any of you left here...

There's a few of us around

Why does everyone sound like they ditched us for cripplechan?

Because layer 3.

what has happened to this place havent been around for quite a few months but its all liberal shit posts, is it actual liberals trolling, polacks being ironic or shills or what, its not very fun here anymore just low quality shitposting.

> THEY OWN Sup Forums NOW
Good morning Goyim

Anti-semitic pieces of shits

yes

OY VEY! This is another shoah, israeli-user-kun.

Who cares, we all went somewhere else when ((((they))) "took over." Shareblue is shilling themselves.

Sup Forums has been under establishment control for years. The gamergate SHUT IT DOWN is proof of that.

Fucking this.

This is how i know (((Trump))) is controlled opposition.

no shit

sauce?

more like a side bitch.

I left for 10 years, I get back and things go to shit....

WTF happened to this community? We used to be cancer now it is just annoying Left VS Right

Same. Last time I was on Sup Forums was in 2003. So many great ideas, lots of meaningful conversations.

I don't know what happened but this place is a shithole now

Same. I created the Sup Forums subreddit in 2002 and now its full of Drumpfags and Pizzagaters. Its absurd what has happened to this place.

literally what?

Where is the evidence gook

>implying
Shill thread