Georgia

What exactly goes on down there in Georgia?

I just found out that Georgia has a minimum wage of only $5.15, less than the Federal minimum wage of $7.25 an hour, and less than half of the California minimum wage of $10.50 an hour. The only other state that has a minimum wage that low is Utah.

What is the quality of life like if minimum wage is that low? It seems strange for a state with several large cities to have wages that low.

The South is filled with niggers, rednecks, and poverty- but Georgia looks more third world and miserable than any of the surrounding states of Florida, Alabama, Tennessee, and the Carolinas. Those states have some redeeming qualities to them at least.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okefenokee_Swamp
thewestgeorgian.com/at-worlds-busiest-airport-sex-trafficking-abounds/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_Georgia_(U.S._state)#Atlanta
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well we're smart enough to know that federal minimum wage trumps state minimum wage. Is everyone as stupid as you in your state? What goes on there?

The Devil.

No clue. I look at housing there sometimes because my wife is from Georgia, she is in love with the place. All I ever see in the news, or house listings for sale is beat up run down piles of shit and nigger riots. I don't see ANY reason too move there at all, or for anyone to live there unless they are stuck in the circle of poverty:
>Can't get a job because no car
>no car because no money
>no money because no job
>can't walk to work because lives in the bumfuck of nowhere born and raised

as far as I'm concerned georgia is a hole.

Not true, min is 7.25. Georgia is by far the best southern state.
>GA Tech, one of the best technology institutes in the world
>Atlanta, only southern state with a FED
>Atlanta
>Film industry in Georgia is second to Hollywood
>Some of the best small town communities in the nation. Look it up.
>Agriculture is strong, GA peach
>Small town farm communities
It's literally a hybrid of left and right.
Based Centrist Georgia

Iv'e been to Georgia a few times, great experiences every time. Why don't you go find out for yourself. Best small town communities I've seen as the user above said.

Niggers. Lots and lots of niggers. Cheap as fuck cost of living but not many good jobs, people are nice but not the brightest.

I'm pretty sure the devil went down there.

Assuming you don't find yourself lost in places like Chiplanta or Maconga, it can be pretty /comfy/ here.
>agriculture brings food and festivals years round
>growing TV/film industry
>gun-friendly state
Compared to other southern States, we are doing just fine.

>best small town communities
>speed traps designed to catch passerby's and write them 1000$ tickets

>Implying a FED is a bonus

We respect the law in our state. But yeah, back when I was on I-75 from Macon to Atlanta every week I'd know every hide out spot GSP would be at.

Half of that is horseshit you lying nigger.
>Atlanta
Detroit of the South, trash and homeless everywhere. Streets are crumbling and filthy. One of the top 5 most dangerous cities in the US. Only noteworthy things in this city are the fucking airport and (((CNN))).
>Small town communities
Any communities of note are rapidly being infested by Atlanta niggers.
>Agriculture is strong, GA peach
Nobody here actually gives a shit about peaches.
>Small town farm communities
What farms? Georgia is all swampland and miles of ugly as fuck pine forests. Pic related is what you're going to see for miles anywhere outside of North Georgia.

Stay far away from this shitty state.

We have the world's largest air-port. It isn't because of some rednecks traveling, it's because of buisness.

zombie s

Top Zozzle Faggot. I own an 800 acre farm. Get real kid. How about you do some research.
Google best places to raise your family in the USA. Warner Robins, just south of Macon faggot.

Nice "swamp land" pic by the way. City kid

>downplaying facts this hard (except for the nigger part)

>reading comprehension

>Warner Robins
You mean the city that only exists because there's an air force base there?

"World's largest airport" has also attracted America's largest pedos

Is there any prize without its price?

Well Savannah is infested with niggers and homeless bums as usual. Not much aside from a beach. And bugs. A lot of wind, so that's always good. Per capita we're worse than Chicago in shootings, so.

What's that? Your original arguments are fucked just like you are in the head?
Get lost kike.

Just moved here actually.

There are a LOT of niggers its true, but many surprisingly dont have nig features? As long as you ignore "AY YOO MUHFUGGING ATLANTA" niggers they are usually ho dum southerners like everyone else.

Also, it seems like a lot more whites are moving here recently. Nigs will likely be pushed further south.

Small town people are real kind and there are jobs almost everywhere you look. I see help wanted signs all the time.

Real hardcore christian/catholic lifestyles here, probably why nigger behavior isnt too prevelant.

North of atlanta is for people with money.

The nature is great and living here is excellent.

>Warner Robins, south of Macon
Kek, that's always the go-to way of explaining it to the ATL suburb kids back in college.

Oh no. Better throw around the pedophilia word to bypass all the facts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate

oh no I got called a kike I've been found out how will I ever recover

Wow, look at that.. pine trees. Nice swamp land faggot

>Not wanting to live in a state so glorious they refuse to dismantle the marble carving of general Lee in the side of a mountain
>not wanting to live in the state that is the start of the greatest trek in America (Appalachian trail)
>Not wanting to live in the state that isn't cucked like Charleston SC did and still has confederate flags flying
>not wanting to live in the state that was the last hold out of the civil war
>not wanting delicious succulent home cooked country fried steak and beer every night
>it's the year of our Lord 2017

people exist that don't want this?

The facts about Atlanta and Houston vying for "city with most child trafficking" based on the fact that their airports facilitate short-term visits with victims?

Only cause he was looking for a soul to steal

I think he was in a bind and way behind and wanted to make a deal.

I said both you stupid faggot. Learn to fucking read.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okefenokee_Swamp
>HURR NO SWAMPS IN GEORGIA

>glossing over the fact that I mentioned the niggers already (who commit lots of crimes)
There is a large national park that is swampland, but there is more geographic diversity than you were letting on (and as your map shows).

This. North FL fag here (wife works in GA). We've lived in large northern cities & the niggers here are nowhere NEAR as bad as the pavements apes of the north. Also racism, while it exists everywhere, isn't really a thing here like northern libshits would have you believe. Its much worse up there. Down here no one gives a single shit & we're not segregated like they are. My neighborhood isnt anything special & I could throw a rock & hit a white family, black, Chinese & Indian. No shit.

Also, we don't get riots down here, no dumb ass protests (even in large cities like Jax), etc. Everyone is laid back & friendly & don't get their panties in a wad over every little thing (been there done that). Cheap living, warm weather, friendly folks, nigs driving around in pickup trucks like every other redneck instead of nigmobiles.

In sum: It ain't bad.

Really? Have you been to the Houston County air port? Because I have... it's about a mile or two of dirt that hold the locals 2 or 4 seater planes...
>Vying
And if you're talking about the one next to the base, get real. The only thing that's there is the Goodyear blimp.
>Vying
I guess the Vying evidence is better than the best place to raise your kid in the nation...

You're done faggot don't try to come back.

Thanks doc

Sure thing kiddo, the south's major "cities" are the size of medium towns here in the Midwest but yet those "cities" have the crime rate of Detroit. Your nigs are worst nigs

>glossing over the fact that I mentioned the niggers already (who commit lots of crimes)
Niggers aren't a minor problem though, you can't pretend georgia is some amazing state when half of it is infested with violent nignogs.
>but there is more geographic diversity than you were letting on (and as your map shows).
2 types of pine taking up the overwhelming majority is not diverse. Remember I excluded North Georgia so again shitty pine is all you're going to see.

SOMEONE SAY GEORGIA? OOOGA BOOGA,BOOGA BOOGA, OOGA BOOGA ,BOOGA BOOGA, OOGA BOOGA WHERES THE REAL GEORGIA PEOPLE AT? OOGA BOOGA

>just found out that Georgia has a minimum wage of only $5.15, less than the Federal minimum wage of $7.25 an hour
Just found out you're a fucking retard

thewestgeorgian.com/at-worlds-busiest-airport-sex-trafficking-abounds/

I live in Moultrie, GA right now. Thomasville and Tallahassee are within driving distance. Albany is a nigger filled shitfest. Valdosta is full of douchebag frat boys.

GA is a shithole from top to bottom.

Nothing here but niggers, meth heads, hayseed rednecks, and cotton fields.

Anyone who says different is one of the things mentioned above.

You fucking idiot please go away. Nigs aren't a problem unless you're in some parts of Atlanta Macon or savanna area.

As I've said before I own an 800 acre pine tree farm. All of it is long leaf pine. Much of that is farm land you stupid fuck. Just stop posting your ignorant shit.

>Jacksonville area alone 1.7 million people, and we ain't even the biggest
>Smaller than rotten mid west shitholes that lose population every year

I live in Florida, dumb ass. Do you even know how populated this state is?? They're talking about increasing the electoral college here because of it (and its already 29, New York has 31).

>Nigs aren't a problem
ok tyrone

That's because you live in Moultrie. That place blows. By the way go down to Bentleys bar and grill, tell them user sent you. My best friends family owns it. About the only good place to eat there.

The who? Some cunt goes to France and gets Taken.
Do your hw annon

>south Georgia
Understandable user

This

Florida is the one state with sizeable cities (besides Atlanta) but even in Florida there are towns of 100k that are uninhabitable because of big violence. Also Florida has the worst whites in America.

>The only other state that has a minimum wage that low is Utah.

False
t. utah

>Nigs aren't a problem unless you're in some parts of Atlanta Macon or savanna
Bullshit. Every Moultrie Observer published after the weekend has the total dollar amount of property stolen over the weekend on the front page. Niggers and white trash methheads running around everywhere down here. Every night on the WALB 11 o'clock news it's nothing but which nigger in Albany got arrested for shooting some other nigger.
Fuck you, dickhead. I don't need to get food poisoning at your married cousins restaurant.
There's nowhere in GA that's not a shithole. Columbus, Savanna, Atlanta, etc. Bordered by states nearly as bad if not worse (fuck Alabama).

>forgetting the areas they confine themselves to

Being a Georgian please read this tip to understand how the culture in Georgia divides

>Northern Georgia - Regular "Southerners" there are more blacks but they do not act like niggers

>Southern Georgia - Niggers and rednecks all around

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking_in_Georgia_(U.S._state)#Atlanta

Probably outdated statistics. You can gloat if it suits you

Right like those two high-school kids that just murdered that other kid for no damn good reason. Honestly if you don't like the small town community the get the fuck out. You picked Moultrie of all places.
Maybe once your head is out of that trailer park you're living in you can actually experience georgia.
BTW it is the only place to eat out there. About sums up your city

>Macon
>70% Black
>Savannah
>55% Black
>Augusta
>54% Black
>Valdosta
>51% Black
>Columbus
>45% Black
All nowhere near Atlanta

>There's nowhere in GA that's not a shithole
Athens, Canton, Perry etc.
There are a lot of nice places in Georgia, but stuck up pessimists like you can find something wrong with anything.

Not saying Georgia is perfect, but it beats a lot of other places in America

Georgia is a fucking shithole

t. Floridian

OOOGA BOOOG AOOGA BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA. GEORGIA OOGA BOOGA BOOGA.

Oh no better throw around some leftist argument bullshit, to skip over the facts.
You're saying.
Because niggers are robbing gas stations get rid of the gas stations.
Atlanta airport is the largest airport in the world.
Pull your head out of your ass.

Having lived in Atlanta for a while I can say that the traffic violations have curbed a lot of unnecessary driving which is what Atlanta needed. Also, sorry we follow the law here. The cops are kinda lenient especially if you are (GET THIS) respectful and cooperative.

ITS NOT THE LARGEST IN THE WORLD YOU UNEDUCATED HERP. IT IS THE MOST BUSIEST, AS IN MOST FLIGHTS. ATLANTAS AIRPORT IS NOT THE BIGGEST DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

also for people in georgia here OOGABOOGABOOGABOOGA

North GA fag here.
It's alright.
Crime isn't too bad. Bartow County had a meth problem a few years ago, but it's mostly cleaned up.
It is mostly pine, but not to the extremes you're being told.
You've got to drive 15-20 miles to get to anything interesting, but at least there's plenty of gun shops and Waffle Houses in between.

If I want to shoot my guns, I just cross the road to my aunt's property where there's a hillside we use as a backstop. My cousin married a cop, so they're at it regularly.

Atlanta is about the only place you really have to keep an eye out for niggers.

Best state in the south, maybe. Texas could argue, but everything between here and there sucks.

>there are more blacks but they do not act like niggers
The fuck they don't. Atlanta is all the queer niggers on the "down low" spraying A.I.D.S. all through their ghetto.
I didn't pick anything, you fatass redneck. >Moultrie
>a city
lol, classic hayseed education right there. Hilarious.
>Athens
You mean where all the artsy liberal shitstains have decided to nest in the state? Athens wants to be Georgia's Austin but there's too many teeth missing for it to work.
>Perry
Fuck off with this bullshit. There ain't nothing in Perry worth a fuck. Nothing.
>Canton
Same. Canton's a chickenshit podunk town with nothing worth mentioning.

You can ask for more than minimum wage if you have experience. People who don't know that deserve to get minimum wage especially if it's that low.

Oh no the facts. Better insult his intelligence. Right. Best chance you got an an education is that farm college ABAC. Good luck faggot

EVEN BETTER PROVES MY POINT. Fuck off this thread

Dragoncon.

>insult his intelligence
You can't insult something that doesn't exist, it'd be like making fun of a majestic unicorn flying through flying through a rainbow.

>LKAy6jnW
LOOOL OOOGABOOGABOOGA, YOU ALSO SAID THE AIRPORT IS THE LARGEST BECAUSE IT'S 'THE BIGGEST' BECAUSE OF BUSINESS? THINK AGAIN OOGABOOGA, IT'S BECAUSE IT'S THE MOST CONVENIENT CONNECTOR TO ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE STATES. PEOPLE WHO SAY IT'S FOR BUSINESS IS SUBURBANITES WHO FEEL BAD ABOUT TAKING THE BAIT IN MOVING TO GEORGIA SO THEY TRY TO CREATE ILLUSIONS TO MAKE IT SEEM BETTER, ITS THE PITCH. YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE PITCH RIGHT SO IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU'VE JUST HEARD THE WATERED DOWN VERSION. ITS OK IF YOU ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE TOTEM POLE OOGABOOGA.. YA LIL OOGABOOGA

there is a lot of poverty but the cost of living is also very low. I am from Georgia but have also lived in many other states and I Georgia is by far my favorite.

It's only has the most flights because a lot of them are cargo because fed ex uses it as a hub.

Not so bad if you live in the areas with more white people, but even the white areas have like 20-30% black populations. It has a lot of variety I guess. A big city in Atlanta, some pretty big cities and college towns, big historical city in Savannah, mountains up North, beaches on the East coast, and swamps to the South.

I live in Warner Robins, which is probably one of the better small cities. Although you are close to Macon, which is probably one of the worst cities in the whole state. Loads of gangs, crime, drugs and murder. It is a shithole. It's shit is starting to spread more to Warner Robins too, but still isn't too bad.

RIGHT BECAUSE NYC ISN'T EASIER TO ACCESS FROM EUROPE AND OTHER TRADE COUNTRIES.

Ayeeee represent War Town

>confusing me with the other user
Look at an election map. After the urban areas, there is a stretch in the middle from west to east of blue counties. The overall spread across the state is being exaggerated.

>reminder that we have 159 counties

ITS OK LIL OOGABOOGA. IT'S OK. YOU THINK THE MAJORITY OF THE FLIGHTS ARE FROM OVERSEAS??? HAHAHA. I'M DONE. NIGHT OOGABOOGA!

You can tell when you've entered Georgia by the smell.

>3 wartown anons online
>shitposting at 4:45 AM
Wew lads

Thank god. Ignorant fuck

That is true for Savannah. The whole town reeks of ammonia.

>Warner Robins
Oh shit, I haven't even mentioned all the illegal Mexicans clogging up the state yet.

You know you're in "Gods Country" when you can't go anywhere in the state where there isn't a group of 4"2' brown shits that can't speak a word of English clogging up the checkout lines at the grocery store.

What a state!

Wartown most red-pilled city 2017?

lol, should really get some sleep. Sun will be up in about an hour and a half though.

Yeah I think I'm off for the night too.
Wartown red pills.
EDIMGIRPED

Mandela Effect, when did Georgia get a coastline?

Doesn't South Carolina connect to Florida?

Seems like it.

For raising a family seems like a good spot, although brings up a valid point for the future.
For singles starting up a career/family, I might have to move though.

>excellent get
Florida is a nice place to live.

NO $$$, UNEDUCATED, AND BLABBING RHETORIC THAT'S SUPPOSE TO HELP BRING IN JUST THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE.
BACK TO PARROTING THINGS PEOPLE YOU'VE MET HAVE TOLD YOU WHEN TRYING EDUCATE YOU WHILE THEY'VE FAILED TO EXPLAIN IT CLEAR ENOUGH THEMSELVES! I'M SURE HIGHSCHOOL WAS A ROUGH TASK, AT LEAST YOU DON'T HAVE THE GUILT OF HAVING FAILED AT PURSUING ANYTHING ELSE!

IM SURE YOU THINK GEORGIA HAS GREAT SPORTS TEAMS TOO? THRASHERS? GONE. FALCONS? LOL. BRAVES? THE ONLY FANS ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN LEGITMATELY IN THE STATE FOR 50 YEARS BESIDES A SPIKE IN FANDOM AFTER THE 90S WORLD SERIES. ANYONE IN GEORGIA WILL TELL YOU' OH WELL IM FROM HERE ACTUALLY ORGIINALLY, SO I SUPPORT THIS TEAM'. 70% OF THE STATE DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE SPORTS. IF YOU MENTION BASKETBALL GET OFF POL. IM GOING TO BED THOUGH NOW FOR REAL, BUT IM GLAD YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT UP TO DATE. STOP EATING EVERY PIECE OF TRASH THAT COMES YOUR WAY. BYE OOGBAOOGA.

>¿Qué?
>¡No hablo inglés!
lmao

Good god. This shit poster is back... just couldn't stand loosing the Internet argument. Nice psychoanalysis btw. Seems like a lot of projection desu

Two words:
Sister Fuckers

It's how James Olgolthorpe "founded" Georgia and established the city of Savannah in 1732.

>Spain technically had a foothold two centuries earlier at Saint Catherine's Island

>also need to get some sleep now

>tfw live in Johns Creek
The area around Cumming, Johns Creek, Suwanee, and Roswell are nice and non-poverty infested suburbs north of Atlanta. Mostly white people, with a noticeable amount of asians (incl. Indians), and a very high black people:nigger ratio (most african americans that live around here aren't thugs or "hood")
Quite a few country clubs and gated communities and relatively open suburban "farmland" more northwest towards Milton and Cumming

Let's play a game, hillbillies!
>Walmart in Mexico or Walmart in Georgia?

Pic related, where was it taken?