How do we fix millenial women?

how do we fix millenial women?

there's nothing wrong with body hair

go find an issue worth caring about

Hairy arms are another issue with today's "women"

Trade them in for something better

Become gay

i shave my arms, legs, ... entire body even, and i'm a guy so i don't know what this slut is whining about it doesn't take any time at all

nothing wrong with armpit and pubic hair

hey

cunt

live your life

i don't care

but get this one thing straight

you're not brave

and you're not interesting

Add an "n" and it's fixed (millennial)

Guys should also trim their armpits. That's shit nasty.

i saw this semi hot blonde jew (the nose knows) girl on okcupid but she had hairy armpits

what do

Pubic hair actually feels better anyway.

Okay, then most guys wont touch her. Is that she wants?

I couldn't care less if you grow armpit hair, but don't expect any guys to fuck you. You aren't empowering when the common response from men would be "Go ahead, but it's gross"

join MGTOW

This.

Not brave.
Not interesting.
Not endearing.
Not attractive.
Literally no redeemable qualities.. yet you expect us to treat you like a princess? Because Disney told you that's how this works?

Western women watch too much tv. Nothing more.

Someone add these two together, I just laughed when I went to her profile and couldn't be fucked responding.

She is right, but i think shaving is more about hygiene

Men and women should shave but i don't care if they don't, the same with the private parts

She'll shave when she starts getting rejected by men though.

I don't think women like her would ever want to be with a guy that finds their armpit hair disgusting.

2/2

They literally do this as a case of

>Hey, I'm an empowered womyn that's rebelling against beauty standards so you have to still find me attrictive otherwise you're a mysoginistic shitlord.

It's a case of women wanting to be lazy slobs and still force men into giving them their time.

That's cool and all but I don't care.

You can start by fixing your attitude.

>fixing a millennial of any kind
you simply just can't. they are fucked beyond repair.

That's where you're wrong. Plenty of desperate people.

Nothing wrong with it, the only people that care about body hair are closet pedophiles

CLAIMED

>millennial

This shit was going on since the 60s.

If everyone refuses to date them and accept them this shit should die off.

would you reject this?

i personally don't care, only if the girl is really cute

I lived in Maine for a little bit and was initially shocked by all the girls with arm pit hair but you literally can't find a girl up there without it. Bunch of dirty hippy sluts

Eliminate the government as surrogate husband (aka welfare).

Women will be dependent on a single man again. Compare that to the situation now where she can depend upon the total tax base of men (men still supply something like 80% of tax revenues).

Tone down the gender equality nonsense. And make women have to live up to standards again.

red pill them about the university
they shouldn't go to the lefties university

>This shit was going on since the 60s.

Hello fellow oldfag.

The only change is the amount of influence these fucking hippies have on society. At least back then they were just unemployed scum. Now their flowerpower kids are in government.

>implying girls want beta cucks

That's fairly red-pilled to be honest

There's nothing wrong with girls with armpits hair. It grows naturally there.

Its not my cup of tea, I love shaven hairless armpits. But some men actually like the hairy armpits.

nice

I say let her keep grow it out, it's the only way shes gonna learn. Once the meaningless high of her internet points wears off she'll realize very few guys want a girl with hairy armpits and she'll shave

Yeah just imagine what her vagina smells like :(

i wouldn't care normally

but it always becomes a statement

an impotent way of "battling the patriarchy"

ffs it's just armpit hair who gives a shit? Personally, I don't care, but you have to understand that many don't find it attractive, and you can yell at them to make it so

and either way, if we have to talk about your fucking EMPOWERING BODY HAIR then good lord see ya later you're an intolerably small human

There are varying degrees of "Chad" though. Hence why socially retarded gamers can get decent looking girls.

I meant.. high league gamers, like high viewer streaming, plays at tourney kind of thing.

>GUYS HOW TO FIX WOMEN HOW TO SAVE WOMEN?!?!

>U MUST BE STRONG WHITE REAL MAN MAKE FUCK AND BABBY WOMAN NEED GUIDE BECAUSE INNOCENT ANGEL

STOP TRYING TO FIX LOSERS, LOSERS.

Every god damn day this same fuckin thread, how do we fix women/by being real mayun bullshit STOP WASTING TIME ON OTHERS and STOP TRYING TO REFORMAT THESE WHORES BRAINS AND DOWNLOAD MEIN KAMPF INTO THEM

Ain't your bitch, ain't your problem. I'm not a god damn babysitter or therapist and neither are you.

Women always had a problem with vanity.

Social media just made it much more apparent. With stupid excuses for girls to put up pictures of themselves.

ITT - OP

faggot snowflake that can't into human beings

Redpill for you OP: humans been growing hair for 3 million years. Just because you've been brainwashed by the airbrush Jew doesn't mean everyone else has to comply with your mental disease.

Single mother to two niggers, sounds about right.

bro... it shows hygiene. I mean holy shit you have to mow a lawn, you can have grass but you... have to mow it...

By stopping being gay.

Stop nagging / whining fag. That's a good first step. Women will follow.

Hooked up with a girl years ago.
Told her to stop shaving except for her legs because I am a sociopath who subversively enjoys manipulating women for my entertainment while outwardly seeming like the best guy ever. Plus I had never been with a natural girl prior to that.
Saw her in public recently and found out that she still does not shave to this day.
She asked me how I knew years ago that not shaving would become so trendy and said that it makes her feel empowered like Sophia Loren.

Kek.

>Keeper of the luck of the Irish

sodomy is so medically dangerous its not even funny

When you think about it, it is pretty fucked that body hair on women is considered unattractive.

Body hair is a sign of sexual maturity and health. that is literally what it is. you get body hair when you're developed enough to start having sex. we should find it attractive.

I mean, yes, I also find it a little bit gross, but that can't be natural. basically I'm saying we're all brainwashed.

>i wouldn't touch her because of her slightly hairy armpits, said basement dwelling Sup Forums virgin

post pics

hairy armpits is my fetish

its always the Irish americans who race mix with niggers in America. The KKK was right in treating the irish like subhumans, god what is it with them? They are white but why are there iqs so low they are so prone to addiction and just overall potatoe niggers

You know what type of girl naturally has no body hair? A pre-pubescent one.
Bunch of fucking pedos

>I'M ALLOWED TO HAVE BODY HAIR AND YOU CAN'T SHAME ME FOR IT
Okay, but I'm under no obligation to find hairy women attractive
>OMG THAT'S SHAMING ME HOW DARE YOU NOT BE ATTRACTED TO ME

It's also a sign of masculinity.

A bit of it is fine, but too much then you probably should shave.

Yes, but I am not saying that we should find women with excessive body hair attractive. genetic outliers and so on.

but we should not consider body hair within the normal range to be "masculine," and yet most men do.

(You) don't know what that word means. Stop using it until ((you)) graduate high school.

That is, if (((you))) ever do.

One day, when you join us in a fact-based reality, ((((you)))) may even understand that body hair is more hygienic than shaving, so long as you take normal showers.

Afraid of getting a UTI you limp wristed faggot? I engage in sodomy every day and I never get sick. Don't be such a faggot and inject cranberry juice into your dorsal vein like a real man.

Nice use of brackets

>implying high schools teach about competitive inhibition among sebaceous gland flora

Still got that newfag smell

why the fuck
>american
oh ok

just saying, but most Asian women are totally hairless in the pits

on their legs and arms too, only very fine hair at most

european-American women look like monkeys after having spent some time over here

>wear condom and/ or regular std checks
???

hahahahaha.

They shave you dumbfuck.

Asian women have less body hair (Asians in general of course have much less than Europeans) but they certainly have hair. even if maybe they lie to you and say they don't.

wow, those kids don't even look 1/2
what the fuck kind of dark as nigger did she fuck?

yup. this.

that said, i scrape a fucking razor across my neck every morning because shitskin and people look at me like i'm a terrorist if i let it go for more than two days.

>how do we fix
redpill "em all.

>arguing about the hygeine of body hair

you should really just end it now

I lost my fucking appetite.

I have to agree with: Also a specific case requires a specific action.
In this case I'd pretend to have a hairy armpit fetish and objectivie her through that, false flagging and shilling included.

pretty sure female deoderant isnt actually designed to cope with this shit, its not strong enough

if you want to look like a faggot when you are wearing a wife beater sure

Oh boy, a "shriek about white women" thread! this will go perfectly with the 20 Milo threads in the catalog. Thanks OP!

by letting them live in their multicultural paradise, those who will survive will be redpilled hardway.

Irish and all their catholic cousins are scum.

I once refused to have sex with my girlfriend because I noticed she hadn't shaven her pits in a while.
She cried but she made sure to shave them after that.

God damn, stupid ginger cunts always end up fucking niggers.

later she had sex with jammal

>tfw good looking white women with vast armpit,leg,belly and arm hair is my fetish

Oh no, a 21-year-old said something retarded. The world is falling apart. How ever will society recover?

I shave my balls.

Sometimes I let it grow out like a forest though if I get lazy.

Why is this thread on /pol?

The problem isn't that they do this. It's that they go on social media and make a big fucking deal about it.

Those digits. What did Kek mean by this?

i asked my girlfriend not to shave her armpits, and not to use any deodorants

and she goes almost a week without showering sometimes because she knows it turns me on so much

she loves that I get so turned on by her smell and her hairy pits, she often buries my face in her sweaty, smelly armpit while giving me a handjob, and i fucking come with the power of a thousand suns

too bad she's kinda shy so in the summer she always feels the need to shave, so winters are the best

out the helicopter you go

Ill have sex with you.

It takes under 10 seconds to shave your pits in the shower, I've never known what it's like to have long armpit hair because it's so easy to just maintain it.

>every woman wth armpit hair has like 10x the amount of hair I have naturally

I don't think I developed properly.

I knew a woman pre internet days with hairy pits,she always made a point of it.
It's like tattoos what's the point if others can't see it?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!

>pic related
ITS OP GETTING FUCKING BURNED

you both have a fair point. I really think its up to preference generally. I don't think I would mind it nearly as much if it wasn't just a blatant cry for attention like in the examples above.