Plane crashes into Melbourne mall, killing 5

baka.com.au/victoria/live-essendon-airport-crash-20170220-guhf2x.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-39023903
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Religion of peace

Thats what you get Melbourne for being the California of australia

The religion of shred you to pieces?

Update me pls, Been at work all day dont know whats going apart from Plane crash at Essedon.

bbc.com/news/uk-39023903

Never mind it was only four Americans and an Aussie pilot

They were all boomers. Wish it were numale gen ys but 2nd best is ok.

How the fuck do you crash a fucking airplane into a mall, and only kill five?

Top banter.

The mall was closed. The only people who died were on the plane.

Four American tourists charter a plane to take em to a Tasmanian golf course for the day.
Plane goes burko on take off. Pilot calls mayday and does a fly round so he can emergency land.
Plane loses altitude and hits roof of shopping mall. Debris in the building and surrounding carpark.
No one killed or injured inside mall because not yet open and only a handful of staff on site.

>asks for username and password for "baka"
>try Gaijin as user
>pass of "gohome" works
fucking topkek

Your picture could be considered misleading, unless you work for the main stream meteor of course.

Lemme guess... Mudslime?

i was watching it live this morning, im sure i saw a burned corpse on the ground.

helicopter was zooming right in. i'm not sure why they had counter terrorism unit there though.

> burnt corpse

Very likely. The whole getting things live to air thing means lots of nsfw stuff gets broadcast on regular TV now.

Maybe counter terrorism just go to all this kind of stuff now as a matter of course. Treat everything as suspish until proven otherwise.

Ban assault planes, trains are enough, this is getting out of hands

last time i went to DFO i commented on how prone it was to a plane crash being at the end of the runway, also had plenty of plane crash dreams recently.

this

What other dreams are you having? Start a journal of dreams and day time coincidences dude.

Goddamn inverted flight controls.