Whose public character execution is next?

Whose public character execution is next?

Bannon

None of these people are even remotely related.

The entire Democratic party is gong down.

They tried, he's too close to trump

McCain get

Im enjoying the knife plunging ever so tantalizingly slowly into the soft bulbous gut of the MSM

they'll try again, bannon and breitbart are being set up to get knocked down and part of that is this shit about Milo.

They'll keep going after Conway too, she's the other big one that they're really going to want to get rid of.

I hope it's styx and the media claims he's going to massacre a bunch of californians it'd be really quite funny. that about all. peace out.

All three have been attacked with the standard racist/nazi/pedo accusations based on twisted words and misrepresentation that every threat to the status quo has faced lately.

Either more lower-level Trump supporters like Lauren sothern and Mike Cernovich or somebody higher up like Bannon.

We already know they're using Milo as a gateway to Bannon's resignation since they are having a hard time getting him out from the inside.

They are all influences outside of old media.

-Main Stream Meteor guy gets outted as a homosexual

-Cernovich has a love child with some niggress and he's been dodging her

-Gavin gets jailed then deported for his accident

No, Julian was attacked with rapist accusations. They still aren't remotely related. They just your internet idols user. That's the only way they are related.

and nothing of value was lost

>read it in his voice

>They still aren't remotely related
Except you just pointed out how they are related, since they're all being attacked with unproven accusations by the media

Hey I like Gavin's show and don't give a care if you don't like him.

You guys say stupid shit like 'disagreeing with what a person says but will defend their right to say it' yet you all come off like shillbots the way you jump in on the witch hunt to take them out. If you have any integrity and brains you'll know this is all a ruse to fuck with the narrative and free speech.

Julian Assange is dead now.

>pewdiepie
>edgy comedian/video game player that said jokes no worse than south park and was vilified by media because of power envy. Backfired smear campaign attempt
>Milo
>homosexual politically incorrect right leaning journalist and speaker. actively perpetuated a damning label that could be used to untold damage to the growing right wing movement when he inevitably does something stupid. Does something stupid, and is (rightfully) smeared by the leftist media, bringing nothing but misery. funny sjw-slayer though.
>julian assange
>likely dead leader of a political leaker group that has been assimilated into the cia

not related.

>PAGAN WORSHIPER THREATENS ENTIRE STATE WITH TEA

wrong

Yeah gavin has some entertaining videos but he's obviously just shilling he doesn't really care about 90% of the shit he says, so it's best to keep him at arms length as it were lest the more gullible among us become too attached and easily led.

As for PJW he is literally just a janitor larping as alex jones who's larping as a right wing conspiracy nut, cernovich I have no idea how or why he became popular, he's seems mentally challenged

I'm no proud boy but for the most part he's just entertaining to listen to. You've gotta be a real asshole to agree 100% with anyone all the time. PJW going turn coat on the alt-right showed he's an opportunist. Cernovich is just trying to sell as many copies of that gorilla book as possible, which btw is fucking retarded (I tried listening to the audio book and promptly deleted it).

>None of these people are even remotely related.

except by their common enemy..

Include Sam Hyde in the pic you faggot.

Probably not dead. Just going a little crazy.

roll for the swedish pm

not gonna happen