Vox completely btfo's pol. there is no migrant crime problem in sweden

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TIDbZ
bra.se/download/18.4a33c027159a89523b17c401/1487173975453/Summary_NTU_2016.pdf
express.co.uk/news/world/759946/Swedish-violence-crime-police-urgent-plea-malm-Rosengard
worldtribune.com/swedish-police-admit-refugee-crime-wave-is-out-of-their-control/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3317978/Torn-apart-open-door-migrants-Sweden-seen-Europe-s-liberal-nation-violent-crime-soaring-Far-Right-march-reports-SUE-REID.html
theglobeandmail.com/opinion/swedens-rape-crisis-isnt-what-it-seems/article30019623/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3415477/Swedish-police-warn-Stockholm-s-main-police-station-overrun-migrant-teen-gangs-stealing-groping-girls.html
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/Lz524/polis-avlossade-varningsskott-mot-stenkastare-i-rinkeby
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/Kgz1M/droghandelns-nya-scen-t-baneperrongen
youtube.com/watch?v=y89-8cNj7PM
youtube.com/watch?v=NrTtjgI4PVk
youtu.be/AJ1_6s5OFmM
bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/publications/archive/publications/2016-02-01-swedish-crime-survey-2015.html
bra.se/download/18.47fa372d1520dfb2fc572961/1454313352735/2016_NTU_summary_2015.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who cares about government data. I wanna hear people's experiences.

There is NO migrant crime problem in Sweden. poltards btfo'd by the ACTUAL data, not right-wing fake news

Vox's data is accurately sourced from Sweden's Crime Survey

Seriously tho guys, what's with the massive discrepancies in this data??? Why does the Crime Survey data show little to no change, whereas the data from UNODC show massive increases?

Do you have a non-biased source with the same stats?

Somone please explain to me when it clearly shows an increase in rape from 2006 to 2015 of 50%

archive.is/TIDbZ

Hey check it out, this chart is from 2005 to 2014

Im sure that is the truth.totally
Just like we don't have problems with foreigners and crimes

this is from Sweden's Crime Survey

tfw Japan

>2013

Also doesn't show that foreigners already commited disproportionate amounts of violent crime before the so called refugee crisis

Got some uhh stuff there from 2015-2017 champ?

Really interested to see some good recent data you know?

If i remember correctly most of japan was shoplifting and then 1 japanese dude raped a kid

Sorry!

I guess I'm willing to believe that there's no crime problems in a country that's currently rioting.

>My anecdotes trump empirical data

you sound like an SJW

I see a spike in 2013, which may indicate some initial crime before numbers were fudged or immigrants became ghettoised (?)

Where does UNODC get their numbers?

I'm honestly looking to justify my racism here guys and multiculturalism is a failure for other reasons, I know, but it looks like Vox has really BTFO'd us here

You fuckers are so lucky

>They all end in 2013
>We took over 100k in 2015

Two different approaches. One takes in total crime the other takes in crime as a percentage of a few thousand, eg 10 out of 100k do drugs. Surveys and statistics is stupid. You can make the data lead to different conclusion that fits your narrative.

so the Vox data is just meaningless? Most immigrants came post 2015? Shouldn't there be a spike for pre-2015 migrant crime? If there was not a spike in immigration, is there at least a statistic that shows that most crime was always mudshits and niggers? Cmon, help me be racist here guys

You have a GIANT cock sucking problem. OP btfo'd by the ACTUAL data, not weak maple shitposting

My data is accurately sourced from the numerous Mohammeds OP has gargled the cocks of

made me think

>le I believe in every fucking chart
False statistics are basically one of the biggest ways of control in modern politics, and Sweden doesn't have a good reputation on that either.

>vox
literally who
fuck off beggar

shitposting to distract from actually figuring out these discrepancies. We need to actually be equipped to deal with these kinds of shut-downs from the likes of Vox. Or our worldview is mistaken.

>Percentages go down
>Population goes up, mostly due to immigrants

All this means is the number of victims stay the same, the number or perpetrators may well be rising, as one would expect from violent gangs carrying out the same crime in unison.

If Sweden's doing so fine why is it the only country in the world to have a declining HDI aside from Belgium. Its predicted by 2030 the conditions there will be worse than war torn Libya

I am not seeing fucking grenade attacks on that chart. Which went from 0 for the last thousand years but was 50 in 2015.

Well if your police don't arrest and charge people with crime, I guess your statistics would look pretty good!

right - so where is the data to support this? It doesn't come out of thin air, right?

if the data is being systematically covered up, where is this 'declining HDI' projection coming from?

c'mon Sup Forums sleuths... why is this so hard? Is our anti-migrant racism really just a big fat blue pill?

What's this? It stops at 2014?
>Two neurons fired in your account

That's a bullshit metric. The measurement doesn't count people who have the same crime committed against them in the same year, so if say, a woman was raped 3 times then she'd only contribute to any given year once since she was a victim of the same crime. No one measures crime by the number of victims, they measure it by the number of incidences. Also your data cuts off at 2014, where's the 2015 and 2016 data?

Goverment data from the goverment that censors refugee and immigrant crime forces people to white wash perpetrators and they even attack and fire police personal that just explain reality.
Lol goddamn leaf

>I'm honestly looking to justify my racism here guys and multiculturalism is a failure for other reasons, I know, but it looks like Vox has really BTFO'd us here
Where's the data for the years where migration was significant, rabbi? Why does your graph stop at 2014, rabbi?

That's why you have to actually look at what they are presenting and how they are presenting it. They can do a bullshit statistic but people with some modicum of intelligence can see through it in the weirdness of what they are calculating and how they are calculating it.

Oh wow obamaleaf, is this your new gimmick?

If you really want an example of what it's like just ask some Swedes how much of their prison population proportionally is composed of Africans, Arabs, and non-Swedes/non-Europeans. The proportion is fucking insane relative to their total population.

I looked this up, and apparently there has been a huge increase in immigration since 2000... Vox's data still doesnt add up if this would have been so bad

Fabrication and coverup of migrant misconduct is the norm in Sweden(and Norway), NOT an exception - how many times do the policemen and statisticians have to leak this for people to understand that the goal is ethnic cleansing? Google Asle Toje SSB and Peter Springare.

Isn't it funny that Vox used NTU 2025 instead of 2016?

bra.se/download/18.4a33c027159a89523b17c401/1487173975453/Summary_NTU_2016.pdf

>Summary
> This report presents the overall results of the 2016 Swedish Crime Survey (SCS).
> Approximately 11,900 persons responded to the questions, which is a 60 per cent response rate to the survey.
> The vast majority participated through telephone interviews, but a smaller percentage participated through posted questionnaires or Internet questionnaires.
> The results of the report are summarised below, broken down into five overall objectives:

> exposure to crime
> fear of crime
> public confidence in the criminal justice system
> and crime victims’ contacts with the criminal justice system.

This report doesn't say anything they pretend it says

I read the whole thing, it is a phone / internet poll and the summary is what I just quoted

They may get away peddling this bullshit in their own corner of the internet but around there people actually read, analyze and dissect anything they may throw at us.

Here is the money quote that actually contradicts what they just said, page 9

> Approximately two in ten persons (23%) believe that their quality of life is affected as a result of fear of crime, which is 10 percentage points greater than last year’s survey

10% more people are afraid of crime in 2016 than in the year before (2015).

Now what could have happened in 2015 to make people more afraid of crime?

As I said, we don't even need to talk about Swedish crime, we can leave it to people trying to defend Sweden to blow holes at their own arguments.

This graph only goes up to 2007, why don't you get a graph with the years where there was much more immigration, rabbi? Would it destroy your narrative, rabbi?

Trump got the Swede stuff from the many Sup Forums threads and shitposts, this cannot be denied.

Rejoice, friends. Correct the record threads smell like victory.

so all we're going on here is a general understanding (from more honest data from other countries) that certain ethnicities can be relied on to perform in a predictable fashion

therefore sweden's conspicuous lack of matching results means it is likely fudging the numbers...?

express.co.uk/news/world/759946/Swedish-violence-crime-police-urgent-plea-malm-Rosengard

worldtribune.com/swedish-police-admit-refugee-crime-wave-is-out-of-their-control/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3317978/Torn-apart-open-door-migrants-Sweden-seen-Europe-s-liberal-nation-violent-crime-soaring-Far-Right-march-reports-SUE-REID.html

theglobeandmail.com/opinion/swedens-rape-crisis-isnt-what-it-seems/article30019623/

>The marked increase in rape cases during the 2000s is almost entirely a reflection of Sweden’s deep public interest in sexual equality and the rights of women, not of attacks by newcomers.

>But aren’t refugees and immigrants responsible for a greater share of Sweden’s sexual assaults?

>In a sense. Statistics show that the foreign-born in Sweden, as in most European countries, do have a higher rate of criminal charges than the native-born, in everything from shoplifting to murder (though not enough to affect the crime rate by more than a tiny margin). The opposite is true in North America, where immigrants have lower-than-average crime rates.

We all know what you are, why are you pretending to be one if us?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3415477/Swedish-police-warn-Stockholm-s-main-police-station-overrun-migrant-teen-gangs-stealing-groping-girls.html

It's a fact that immigrants commit crimes at a higher rates than natives, why is it so outrageous to believe that the government is hiding this?

Do you really expect a government that prohibits the word "immigrant" in newscast to give you the truth?

Don't forget about the Bonnier family either...

FAKE NEWS

Swedish police have been complaining about the government forcing them to fudge the numbers for years. Your narrative is bullshit and you do a poor job of appearing like one of us.

I want to fucking believe. But aside of 'the governments covering it up' and 'take a look at this news article about a specific crime', you guys aren't making it easy.

>vox
>>>>>>{{{{{vox}}}}}

>propaganda says propaganda stuff
>I should be somehow btfo

5/10 willingly fell for it.

This user broke it down for you. Cry more concern shill. Everyone sees through your fake shit.

riots in Rinkeby and other Swedish towns last night
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/Lz524/polis-avlossade-varningsskott-mot-stenkastare-i-rinkeby

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/Kgz1M/droghandelns-nya-scen-t-baneperrongen

youtube.com/watch?v=y89-8cNj7PM

youtube.com/watch?v=NrTtjgI4PVk
Here, sceptic view

You stick out like a sore thumb, shill, and you have yet to answer the most simple questions regarding your methods

The results don't matter if your stats are bullshit.
Be advised that you are now saged and hidden.

Oh, so there was shit happening in Sweden when Trump said it after all?

Who'd have thunk it.

the portuguese user shows only that there was a 10% increase in the fear of crime, not actual crime.

was the increase in migrants between 2015 and 2016 so large as to discount the relatively stable rate of crime pre-2015, when many immigrants had already been coming into the country for over 10 years?

if you guys are saying this all takes a leap of faith / the right 'attitude', then I'll accept that answer, but I certainly havent found any solid stats yet

You know what, I'm gonna try and explain the swedish mindset a bit.

We're a conformist culture, plain and simple. Our most basic way of doing things is based on a back and forth where all individuals discussing a given issue join together as a group and work to find the point of “lagom” concerning the issue; Lagom is best described by the english phrase “within reason,” so never too much, never too little. Always a back and forth until the most reasonable solution in relation to the situation within the group is found- nobody gets everything, and nobody gets nothing, always within reason. So when swedes deal with swedes, there's always a calm back and forth where we put aside differences and deny ego to find what the most lagom/reasonable solution might be, which is why we abhor emotional displays because it disrupts the ability to find this careful balance.

However, this mindset requires everyone to join into it for it to function on a collective level, as swedes not only abhor emotional displays, we abhor conflict and overt domination. You are only supposed to take the “lagom” amount, not whatever you feel like or desire. This mindset and a lot of our other cultural traits are low-key ones we never really explain or are taught overtly, we learn by the silent example, which is why when foreginers immigrate and ask about our waysnad try to intigrate (or not), we have difficulty explaining what it is. We only know it is humble and based on silence, keeping to yourself, and “the greater good” kind of thinking. This sometimes leads swedes to the conclusion we don't have an inherent culture or distinct traits. This is further added on because in order to quell or egos, swedes live and breathe self depricating humor, constantly belittling and making fun of ourselves, because we aren't supposed to take ourselves to seriously, instead relying on the collective lagom dance to find our place in society.
1/6

We are also arrogant as all hell, because we do consider this way superior, we just aren't allowed to openly state so because of said “humbleness” and need to keep such personal opinions to yourself. Swedes don't consider nordic traits to be inherent nordic traits, we consider them to be the true human traits we all share in, all other cultures just haven't realized yet that it is the best way, we just happened to find it first, as if left alone their old way will “wash off” and they'll see the light.

This might lead one into thinking we're a completely collectivist people only a hairs bredth away from communism, which isn't true, we're actually a collective-individualist society. What that means is that within the public sphere, we're supposed to be calm, quiet, keep to ourself and always try and act lagom so as to not upset the social balance. There is no greater taboo within swedish culture (and nordic in truth) then intruding upon someone else. The individualist part of the collective-individualist culture is the fact that we all have a rock solid right to our own sphere which, as mentioned earlier, one must never, EVER intrude upon. Swedes HATE empty ritual, we hate unnecessary interaction, we hate forced emotions, we hate dealing with things that aren't true and mostly there for conceit or chit-chat; if you want something, be calm, polite, to the point and then leave me the fuck alone.
2/6

>Sup Forums would rather believe in a multilevel government conspiracy where everyone involved in taking and compiling crime statistics in Sweden has committed to falsifying data to hide a crime wave caused by refugees than accept the truth - that refugees have not caused a surge in crime because that conflicts with what they want the truth to be

This, “leave me the fuck alone” part of the mindset allows one to pretty much be as liberal personally as one wishes, as long as you maintain the lagom balance publically, no one gives a shit. This has made that swedes generally treat their “membership” to sweden, both as an ethnicity and otherwise, as a practical thing, not a romantic thing. We treat society more as a machine than an organic living thing, something we want efficient and well-oiled, but with not too much personal emotion invested in, since it leads one into pride and other things making it more difficult to remain calm and detached. This way we don't have to deal with other people more than absolutely necessary.

This mindset worked well before, because sweden is a large nation with a small population and huge forest and wilderness, there was quite litterally ample space to be left alone and enjoy nature and a quiet, peaceful life out in a torp (traditional house, usually red and white painted). Which meant that we did our job and civic duty in an orderly manner, and spent our personal time within our personal sphere doing whatever, because we didn't bother with or care what other swedes did or who they truly are. We were joined collectivelly in a romantic sense back and forth across the ages by our folksy culture, and the fact that sweden has never had a very wide gap between classes, and most of our leaders have actually been pretty good to the nation. Imagine a sleepy, orderly, clean and helpful farming village out in the country, then simply create an entire nation functioning in a very similar way, and you got pretty much all the nordic nations. There's a ton of more details one could go through, but that is the general mindset of the swede, “the little swede” within our minds telling us how to act.
3/6

However, in our post-modernsitic global society with the internet and everything, old traditions and “folksy” ways aren't just being abandoned, by now they HAVE been abandoned. Swedes have always relied on ingenuity and progressivism to survive, because we've had so little social capital to draw from, we have to do more with less, either militarily or otherwise. This has been turned to social progressivism today, mostly based on trying to incorporate new cultures and practices as well as cultivating a more metropolitan and global mindset, looking down on native swedish ways as being a thing of backwards farmer and rednecks. This is most true in the big cities, but the more you venture into the countryside, the more traditinal things become. So this entire thing is mostly a social and cultural battle between city dwellers trying to become “world citizens” and the country folk trying to remain and survive as what they are. Go watch some stuff on youtube, plenty of documentaries about this development in regards to food for example, where many old ways and companies and family business are dying out because nobody young wants to remain out there doing “farmers work” or fishing or whatever.

This later development has been specifically aided by the advent of the internet. Swedes nowadays dominate a lot of the it-market and research. This has had the negative effect of furthering our personal isolation from the public sphere and other swedes as people, since we don't have to deal with others at all to the same degree we had before, which helped keep us together as a society and give a sense of inclusion as a people. Nowadays, being a swede to a lot of people just means being a part of the social machine, a pragmatic standpoint with zero romantic connection to the ideals, history or traditions of old- its paperwork, nothing else.
4/6

This is what i'm afraid of

The swedish people currently resides in a state of limbo, because we aren't really sure what we are anymore. There is a great silent majority that wants to remain swedish, thing is, many can't grasp what it means to be swedish anymore. A culture is defined by shared belives about ones place in life and how it should be lived, and a sharing or rituals meant to maintain and enforce that way. We've abandoned, lost or simply forgotten many of those. Either through neglect or riddicule. So we are divided internally, upsetting the lagom balance, one wants to remain swedish (which many don't have a shared viewed on what it even is to be swedish, what traditions and belives to preserve) or becomes a part of the global society and culture.

To all the swedes, as an example of forgotten traditions: When's the last time you danced around the christmass tree singing Räven dansar över isen?

Moral high ground and consensus is key to social change in sweden, we never act rashly on emotion, or aren't supposed to at least. The left leaning idealogies and their agents have been able to do so publically lately, because they hold the key to the moral high ground, the greater good. The nordic people were shaped to endure the slow killers- the cold and the dark, and the silence of the deep forests, and the loneliness- so we're geared towards efficancy, and making sure every resource is accounted for and made the most use of, and we adhere to this in pretty much everything. It's instinct.
5/6

I noticed this is 2014. Migrant flood began in 2015.

As long as the left ideas hold the key to idea of the greater good, they will rule. It will only change if either the consensus, through silent majority voting changes the politcal atmosphere, or someone through the lagom dance in a very public debate demonstrates calmly, rationally, why another way is better for the greater good.

After last election, our nation was effectivally without a government for three whole months before reaching a conclusion with the December agreement (look it up), and our nation hardly even noticed on a practical level. Swedish institutions are iron, because we are so effective at what we do collectively, which is why change won't be rushed or made out of emotional appeals. We know that which rises quickly falls just as fast. What we make is built to endure, and to be accessable and used by all. Japanese likes to take things to a outer limit of complexity in their technology, swedes like to refine and simpify everything to a basic level of function; we “Ikea-fy” things, even society.

Using Lord of the Rings to try and define the central traits and cultures of Europa and its peoples is pretty popular since so many are familiar and intuitively understand what is trying to be conveyed, so let me wrap up the same.

The nordic peoples are sometimes related to Rohan, which we aren't. Sometimes to the hobbits, which we aren't. Usually we're supposed to be the elves, which we are similar to, but are not.

Nordic peoples are the ents.

We all know how that ended.
6/6

>ends on 2014
Into the trash it goes. Immigration flood started after 2014

do you have data showing that the migrant flood in 2015 swamps all immigration prior, either in quality or quantity?

>I know more about how safe Sweden is than the Swedes who participated in the poll

Turn on the TV. Sweden is burning. It's absolutely absurd to believe that the refugees in Sweden are acting any differently than those in Germany, Belgium, or France.

youtu.be/AJ1_6s5OFmM

>This concern shilling leaf
I'M AFRAID GUYS
IS OUR WORLDVIEW MISTAKEN?

>>Sup Forums would rather believe in a multilevel government conspiracy where everyone involved in taking and compiling crime statistics in Sweden has committed to falsifying data to hide a crime wave caused by refugees than accept the truth - that refugees have not caused a surge in crime because that conflicts with what they want the truth to be

The conspiracy angle is consistent with the character of the Swedish government and media as I've read about its actions over the year.

They've literally photoshopped the blurred out heads of arrested criminals to make them more light, so it looks like it was a Swede that was arrested and not a foreign Negro or Bedouin.

>2012
>2011
>2013

Nice ruse.

The NTU 2015 they Vox uses is the very same document I posted, only one year older.

It is not hard data on crime, it is a telephonic / online poll on the perception of crime.

My 2016 proves it increased from the 2015 that Vox used meaning:

1) Vox is probably using older data on purpose
2) You and Vox are misrepresenting what it says

Unlucky for you folks I happen to love to analyze polls. This particular one not only doesn't prove refugees do not commit crime but seems to prove there was a significant increase in perceived crime and fear of crime from 2015 to 2016

Sweden does not register crime by race/nationality/religion
The data ends in 2012-14.

>It's absolutely absurd to believe that the refugees in Sweden are acting any differently than those in Germany, Belgium, or France

It's pretty absurd to believe in a secret refugee crime wave in Sweden that isn't supported by any data.

I've shown how immigration prior to 2014 was somewhat excessive and still the crime stats were not spiking that hard

dude, turning on the tv is not an argument

best argument ive heard so far is that stats from germany, belgium and france show patterns for nigger and arab behaviour; sweden's conspicuous lack of correlatory results is suspect

Thank you, based Portugal. You made me $5000 last year with your breakdown of the election polls.

How about you show data from 2015 when they took the majority of their refugees? How about you show the data with race and ethnicity? Fucking leaf.

youtu.be/AJ1_6s5OFmM

>posts a shit poll of crime
>people respond with actual crime stats that btfo the shit poll
>HURR DURR ALL THIS IS JUST RACISM WAHH WHY U PICK ON ME

Go prep your wife for the bull, then take your wife's son to school.

> still the crime stats were not spiking

NTU is *not* crime stats, it is a poll on crime perception. See and Glad to be of assistance

interesting - so vox's chart only shows a small selection of telephone poll participants, and even then is an opinion poll only, not any kind of hard crime poll?

Always the crime meme. How many of these fuckers have jobs? Like 2%? How many are a net positive to the country of Sweden? 1%? Always want to focus on cherry picked crime stats to avoid the discussion about it being economic suicide, and largely leftists do a good job of this.

>tfw an autistic Portuguese Sup Forumslock exposes the "professionals" again

The one in OP tagged NTU 2015: yes.

It is a fixing survey, no better than those SurveyMonkey ones or the Reuters ones

Here is the link to the 2015 one [1]. It is interesting that Vox chose to use the older one as the 2016 one show a significant increase in perception of crime.

[1] bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/publications/archive/publications/2016-02-01-swedish-crime-survey-2015.html

To all liberals posting this. Please go to those non-existant no-go zones and show me how safe it is.

> Summary
> This report presents the overall results of the 2015 Swedish Crime Survey (Swedish abbreviation: NTU).
> Approximately 12,400 persons responded to the questions; this was a 63 per cent response rate to the survey.
> Most participated through telephone interviews, but a smaller percentage participated through posted questionnaires or Internet questionnaires.

bra.se/download/18.47fa372d1520dfb2fc572961/1454313352735/2016_NTU_summary_2015.pdf

How is it anything but utterly ruinous for Sweden to do this?

very nice analysis and a good read. your countryside sounds compelling, much like here the barriee between rural traditions and global cities is monumental.

>
dude, the OP image says "percentage of people that were victims of crimes", it has nothing to do with perception

Again, as I showed at Vox used the 2015 report. Here is what the 2016 report has to say about the changes from the previous year

> Approximately two in ten persons (23%) believe that their quality of life is affected as a result of fear of crime, which is 10 percentage points greater than last year’s survey

Vox blew themselves out on this one, hard data using their own report proves Sweden changed for the worse

So since you got BTFO you won't come back right?

It explicitly says the source is NTU 2015.

Glad you could find the evidence you wanted that Sweden has turned for the worst. Pol is never wrong.

but surely perception does not matter if the hard crime data is as unchanging as it is in the OP chart

the OP chart shows 'victims of crimes', not 'perception of crime'

Finns are the elves, look it up boy.

Nice posts tho

You wrote a lot so I'm just going to assume you're right and Vox sucks balls.

Can I get hard clarification that the OP chart, which is labeled 'victims of crime', is mislabeled as such, and is really concerned with perceptions of crime rather than VICTIMS SELF-REPORTING crimes that they personally experienced?!

>no 2015, 2016