>>113631950

Can someone with a HBO account PLEASE check the episode after the Charlie Hebdo attack and after the November Paris attack in 2015

He defends molestation of children when talking about Michael Jackson. I remember him doing it, he said that kids who are molested by their favourite pop stars are spoiled and they enjoy it.

If you have an HBO account and you read this and don't check those episodes fuck you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bKk1QS-cmas
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think it's the Charlie Hebdo attack episode, he's talking about Bill Cosby. I found one reference to it in the WSJ.

This shit is why I think the left fucked up. Now everybody is fair game.

ok great now everyone is a hebephile, at least he isn't a gay one

bill maher goes to extreme high end weird sex parties where girls dress up as like rabbits and shit and get fucked by older (or just rich in general) men of course hes a pedophile lowkey

need to start compiling these types of video into easily digestible 30-60 second bites that can be easily disseminated

exactly

>tfw when Milo fucks up and unwittingly reveals the decades of defense for pedophilia amoungst the media and the elite, therefore leading to greater push for investigation of recent claims of pedo behavior within the US govt.

I definitely remember him saying something like a kid getting a hand job from Michael Jackson wasn't a big deal compared to other crimes. I could have sworn he said that like a decade ago during one of his stand up specials.

Bump

We must strike while the iron is hot. First take out Mather then demand investigation of celebrity pedophiles and let Trump take out a large section of his enemies. Kek wills it.

Nothing wrong with fucking 14 year olds.

Alright, this still doesn't change the fact that Milo defended and endorsed it

Maher is a fucking Jew in sheep's clothing. The fucker makes me sick.

It is almost like (((they))) are really into pedophilia...

Could it be that they are all molested at a young age when you get your fucking foreskin chopped off and your bleeding dick sucked by a rabbi? Really makes you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=bKk1QS-cmas

Milo is innocent in all of this. Just watch the above video. It shows how they deceptively edited and took shit outta context. Apparently some people think huffpo and neocon shill twitter accounts are news now.

bump

this

Excellent find. Now we just need to find record of George Takkei advocating underage diddling and that'll be all she wrote.

Another good option is finding record of all these celebs who've defended Roman Polanski. Whoopi Goldturd, for example.

No one is gonna check this man's dub?

what a pedo