I wanna see his deleted video about Milo, this faggot isn't even at 100,000 subscribers and is already fucking up

I wanna see his deleted video about Milo, this faggot isn't even at 100,000 subscribers and is already fucking up

Does anybody have it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y9AqRwKeTBE
youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg
youtube.com/watch?v=SBUE9QVjzwc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_the_Autonomous_Republic_of_Crimea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partition_Treaty_on_the_Status_and_Conditions_of_the_Black_Sea_Fleet
youtube.com/watch?v=tJ8eTb6xr_k
youtube.com/watch?v=UrmR1l3Y9FE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/Y9AqRwKeTBE

Styx is literally autistic, I don't know why anyone watches his videos.

Apparently he falls for fakes news. Sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg
Here's your selectively edited fake news.

It was a pretty good video and had like 85% upboats even though i mostly disagree with it

Milo is mostly right and joe is full of shit for saying hes never seen a hot 15 year old girl

they are referring to what he said on the drunken peasants u fucktard.

>says a video about how people who think milo is mostly right are fucking retards is a good video.
>says milo is mostly right

I think Joe is pretty clearly (with his body language. etc) just saying that he;s not going to admit on camera that he wants to fuck 15 year olds.

Alright YouTube it's time to talk about, what the hell are you people smoking?! That's about all... peace out.

So this blue pilled edelord chickened out in the end?

Milo is a clown and his schtick is tiresome but he said very little wrong in that rogan video

also i literally said i mostly disagreed with styx's video (apart from his request for people to stop lionizing leaders and hold them to standards)

Milo is mostly right and joe is full of shit for saying hes never seen a hot 15 year old girl.
well yeah, but after Joe "lies" about not being sexually attracted to 14 yearolds, milo suddenly backs down and says not to put that on him, for he is not a pedophile.
>Either everyone is a pedophile or i'm definitely not.

it was almost the same thing... but with a little bit more emotion and anger.
I'm not totally sure why he deleted it... because the content is almost the same (as far as I remember) the delivery was more calm in the second video

So styx is an autist who believes fake news and doesn't understand how humor works.

Styx new video basically says the same stuff in a less heated tone.

In regards to Milo as well. At the end of the day he does quite clearly appear to be condoning sex with minors. The nuance comes from the fact he's speaking from the position of victim in the anecdotal situation that he draws his conclusion from. Even with this unusual angle in mind though I could not condone and must even condemn his view on it. Milo needs to address the topic directly at hand as to whether or not he thinks it's acceptable because his current stance rightfully appears to say yes he see's sex with minors as acceptable, regardless of the technicalities he wishes to focus on.

if you're getting paid to shill for Milo... I suggest quit now...
Cause he is going to be out of lot of money! and he had a history of financial malfunction (that student grant gate)

He unironically believes Russia invaded Ukraine and occupying Crimea.
I'm not surprised of him jumping on a bandwagon of fake news

>normalizing pedophilia is ok when /ourguy/ does it
Also nah, no matter how hot some young girl is, you can see in their face that they are still children, so no it doesnt turn me on

This is his best video. What kind of fucking moron thinks milo is a conservative?

>doesn't tolerate perverts
>champions the gays
honestly I find this very funny to me. peace out

He already put out that statement on facebook and I assume he'll repeat it at the press conference. There's really nothing else to be said.

>it didnt happen

Ridf, pls go.

This beanpole faggot talking about Milo being creepy.....

Seriously?

>Sup Forums defending a kike

where do you think you are?

>JIDF out in force defending Milo
I'm 100% convinced that kike is controlled opposition now

youtube.com/watch?v=SBUE9QVjzwc
If you folowed him for the past several months, you would hear him whining about Russian aggresion throughout numerous of his videos.

Physical deformities or weirdness is out of ones control.

Advocating the fucking of 13 year old boys is creepy as fuck, more so than even the most deformed nuclear sewage baby imaginable.

>Advocating the fucking of 13 year old boys is creepy
Yeah but such a thing didn't actually happen.

>He unironically believes Russia invaded Ukraine and occupying Crimea.

Lets talk about this sentence, Vasya. Are you saying that russia did not occupy Crimea and therefore no russian military boots touched ukrainian land?

I wanna see your mental gymnastics.

The people virtue signaling the loudest against milo are pedos.

Just so i know before responding, are you using the 'b-b-b-but HEBEPHILIA!' or a "FAKE NEWS THEY EDITED HIS WORDS!" rationalization.

Why was it deleted?

>muh /ourguy/
fuck off
both milo and the wizard fag are autistic

Mate, he never advocated fucking kids.

iirc he said he advocated that some young gay men (boys was the word he used I believe) find great stability and love with older men.

I swear most of the syntax issues with all this are because of the editing and his use of the word 'boys'. He keeps using it as slang for young male.

It's actually funny because the lamestream corporate media, which should actually be called the legacy media at this point honestly, *sips tea with spoon in it* which I do have to remind my viewers of on occasion. That's about all... Peace out

The people of Crimea and Sevastopol had voted in a plebiscite on March 16, 2014 to secede from Ukraine, following an anti-constitutional coup in Kiev in February 2014. Crimea had always been an Autonomous Oblast in Ukraine, as was declared in 1992. Since then it was their desire to secede from Ukraine.
See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_the_Autonomous_Republic_of_Crimea
And yes, i know some people who was there to vote. and no, they were not voting under a gun, they were in fact very happy yo rejoin Russia.
Try and spin this one, faggot

>young gay men

Given the context, hes clearly talking about underage people here, extrapolating his experiences to the wider community.

Answer this with true or false:

>In the last 3 years no russian military personell set a single foot on ukrainian land.

>Crimea is currently not filled with russian military

His deleted video was his best video.

It's a touchy topic because even were divided on it.

Sorry but I see it differently, especially when he agrees with the age of consent laws.

I dislike the guy and think he's a massive attention whore that only half believes what he says in regards to his attention grabbing rhetoric. But I also believe the statement/defence he made and that he is neither a pedo or an advocate for it.

Conversely I do believe that he thinks it's *possible* for there to be '''healthy''' relationships between pubescent teens and older people, as a result of his own molestation. But I don't think he *advocates* for it per-se. He clearly believes that the arbitrary age of consent laws exist for a reason and believes they are more or less right.

I hope those statements aren't too contradictory, I haven't had this conversation before so it's a bit difficult finding the right words.

Maybe it would be more succinct for me to say that I agree with him both on that teenage sexuality is messy and complicated and varies heavily (which throws up many different scenarios and outcomes) AND that the age of consent laws exist for a reason and are correct.

This whole shitstorm is nuanced and difficult to discuss, taboo even, and his words are coloured by both his sexual history and his natural outrageous nature (which is probably also partly caused by his history). I don't think my interpretation of his words is too generous either, while I think the mainstream narrative is quite uncharitable because he is a wildly disliked individual.

The California Invasion one was god tier.

His Milo one was fucking trash IMO. Lost respect for him from it. I think his ego has grown too big so he doesn't research and then pre-plan his videos as much anymore, and just rolls with it. I've thought his analysis has been a bit lacking (and very repetitive) the last month or so. I actually unsubbed myself today because of that first video, seeing as he didn't want any Milo apologetics.

1) You are talking about volunteers at eastern Ukraine, not a regular army. Nobody ever denied this fact. Russian troops were stationed at western Ukraine, but after USA/Soros sponsored coup moved to Crimea.
>1b) In 1997, amid the wreckage of the USSR, Russia & Ukraine signed a Partition Treaty determining the fate of the military bases and vessels in Crimea. The deal sparked widespread officer ‘defections’ to Russia and was ratified by the Russian & Ukrainian parliaments in 1999. Russia received 81.7 percent of the fleet’s ships after paying the Ukrainian government US$526.5 million.

>1c) The deal allowed the Russian Black Sea Fleet to stay in Crimea until 2017. This was extended by another 25 years to 2042 with a 5-year extension option in 2010.
>1d) The Russian navy is allowed up to 25,000 troops, 24 artillery systems with a caliber smaller than 100 mm, 132 armored vehicles, and 22 military planes, on Crimean territory.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partition_Treaty_on_the_Status_and_Conditions_of_the_Black_Sea_Fleet
2) Crimea is currently Russian clay. End of story.

>Nobody ever denied this fact

You did. You specifically in a mocking manner said that styx believes russia invaded ukraine. Well then, does this not count as an invasion? Russian military troops entered ukrainian land with harmful intentions - invasion.

You fucked up, Vasiliovskye. You get bronze in mental gymnastics.

Nobody gives a fuck about Crimea, Putin overextended in the middle east and in Europe.

Also the deep state in the US is taking foreign policy out of Trumps hands, and has determined that Russia is the enemy.

Putin fucked up. He was careful for so many years and then he makes such a colossal mistake.

fuck milo and fuck you nigger faggot kike!
>"there are some 13 year old that are perfectly mature for their age"
~MILO talking about gay underage sex
>"I'll admit that, okay"
~MILO talking about cross generational sexual relations that are decades apart

>"there are some 13 year old that are perfectly mature for their age"

Have you seen teenage girls recently? I almost believe alex jones, there sure as shit is something in the water.

>MILO talking about cross generational sexual relations that are decades apart
Yes, such as perhaps his relationship at 17 with a 29 year old man?

you come off looking worse to me
hes actually showing information
you just keep repeating the same thing and decided to settle on a 'gotcha' thing on his use of a particular word

thats just my observation
I'm probably ridf too

me on the left

bump

Yes, you probably are because Sup Forums has a weird boner for Putin and Russia. Fact is that Russia invaded and occupied Crimea.

Baltics are woke AF

the only fuck up Styx had in the video IMHO was he called the Milo fans as brain dead or something, and he isn't wrong.

all and all the Jew has sowed division amongst the right. classic Saul Alinsky tactics.

>That pic
youtube.com/watch?v=tJ8eTb6xr_k

Why did they block his youtube channel in Germany? Did he have antisemitic stuff?

Styx need to stop deleting his videos, he have done it before.

I like the guy but comon, just make a clarification video or something.

I've never seen styx become so passionate about an issue before.
What's his problem with fucking 14 year olds?
If it has tits, it can take a good dicking.

Pic related is a 13 year old girl who's about to get spitroasted by niggers.

nope

>What's his problem with fucking 14 year olds?

he or a family member were likely molested

It's not the first time he got things wrong though

is thsi another shill confernce here on Sup Forums?
gtfo!

he's right and Sup Forums knows it.

if it was a mudshit who said the same thing, you'd be hanging him with his own words.

He went from being my number 1 go to, to now maybe 8. Jumped to conclusuons, irrational, didnt delve into too much detail about pizzagate but now hes all about being against supposedly pedophillia, calls out any rational counter argument as being Milo fans. Very rare to see this guy do this, I think one of the comments is right, he's trying to quickly capitalize current events and the popularity contest got to him. Now there is a cult forming around him like Molyneux. This is why you shouldn't praise any youtube and critical thinking should be king.

What I'm saying though is I have zero tolerance for perverts

That's about all, peace out.

Why'd he delete the video I watched it and agreed massively

Fuck Milo he's a gay coalburning kike and you want him to represent anybody?

He made another take. Guess he thought the original video was too aggressive against his fans without realizing the overlap between his fans and Milo's fans.
youtube.com/watch?v=UrmR1l3Y9FE