Does anyone here actually believe that Trump isn't a pathological liar?

Does anyone here actually believe that Trump isn't a pathological liar?

>crowd sized
>popular vote
>approval ratings

Face it, he's basically a big child denying reality.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/15/nearly-2-million-non-citizen-hispanics-illegally-r/
thehill.com/homenews/media/318514-trump-admin-seen-as-more-truthful-than-news-media-poll
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok I kek'd. Nice one

>Face it
I did, decades ago.
>he's basically a big child denying reality
And that's why I voted for him. I'm a big child denying reality. It is comforting to see someone in a position of power do it too.

>Trump a liar
>posts fake tweets
saged and hidden

why does it matter?

i care

>Popular vote

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/15/nearly-2-million-non-citizen-hispanics-illegally-r/

>Crowd size

He said it was the most viewed, which it was. Media spun this into "the biggest crowd." Such deliberate lying is why more people trust Trump than the media.

thehill.com/homenews/media/318514-trump-admin-seen-as-more-truthful-than-news-media-poll

>approval ratings

Don't get me started on the biased polls.

What's worse than fake news... old fake news that nobody gives a shit about

Those are like the worst examples.

He is just an idiot in the way he presents his facts. It's like mission accomplished every day.

Who cares. Being invaded by shitskins is awesome. Whilst that lie is told every day being a liar is just being normal.

I kek'd at your shitty fake tweet, you faggot.

Of course it's fake you complete fucking moron.

Get the fuck out of my thread.

The worse, but not the only.

>nearly 2 million
That would still mean a popular vote loss.

>He said it was the most viewed

Nope, he said it was a huge crowd and the biggest ever.

>Don't get me started on the biased polls.
Shut up faggot. Don't even try. Every single fucking Sup Forums says people hate him, and for good reason.

This fedora does a pretty good video. He compares his ACTUAL QUOTES with reality so your faggot ass can't pretend he is a good boi and dindunuffin.

>People thought this was supposed to be a real tweet
>People are offended, hinting at the faggoty presence alt-right reddit plebs have on Sup Forums'

>image
Fucking quality bait mate, I keked

>every single poll says people gate him

Yeah, when have I seen this before.

Better that than a latina chick with a good ass completely unrelated to the topic amirite?

It's got to be a zinger.

It's all so tiresome with you people. Isn't it enough already? Trump won the Presidency, he is the President of the United States of America. He's going to Make America Great Again. Besides, you should be looking more into your own country and try to find out why your shitty ass government is trying to start a war with New Zealand.

Yeah, he lied the same way he lied about the presidential election polls being wrong.... oh wait.

If Trump is so bad, then why will he win again in 2020?

Saged.

>This thing happened so all similar things must be identical to the thing

Read this fucking chart. I have to assume you are knew because it should appear every fucking time you enter Sup Forums unless you've turned it off.

It was demonstrated early that the pre-election polls were fraudulent. No such demonstration exists thus far.

>alt-right
>gays

That was codeword for "get in here faggots, it's happening".

>Trump won the Presidency, he is the President of the United States of America.
So when I saw thread after thread about Obongo being shit I should have just being a retard like yourself and ADMONISHED them for criticizing a serving president?

Does the electoral mandate come with exception to criticism? If you elected a turd to office, would I be court marshaled for saying it stinks and came from an ass?

>and try to find out why your shitty ass government is trying to start a war with New Zealand.

Because we would win.

>it was proved early on that pre-election polls were fraudulent

u wot? We were the only people saying that Trump had a chance. Even the bookies were stupid enough to pay out 5:1 on the morning of the election. It's clear that the media is wholly incompetent when it comes to judging Trump's popularity.

I don't think he's an idiot... he presents his facts like a salesman.

People think he's dumb, but he's actually just using sales techniques. And it seems to be working... just look how much money Hillary spent, and couldn't compete with the experienced salesman that didn't have to spend any money.

I was saying that it was funny, despite it being shitty.

Never change, cunts.

>We were the only people saying that Trump had a chance.

That's because """"""""""""""We"""""""""""""" aren't very smart and were in it for memes. Unless of course you are an election fever newfag.

And the extent to which the fraud was being committed was completely unprecedented. Any betting man would have called against Trump. Don't feel bad about denying reality.

If you're dumb enough to trip on you shoe laces and fall into a vat of nuclear waste, you're still an idiot even if you do become the next DC hit hero Autisman.

>it was just blind luck

Funny, you just said everyone knew the polls weren't reliable...

The bookies were paying 5 to 1 because everyone was betting on hillary.

Bookies are in the betting business, they just adjust according to the bets... they make their money on the "vig"... they couldn't care less who wins or loses.

If 5 people bet 1 dollar on Trump... and one person bets 1 dollar on Trump, and it's 5 to 1 odds... then regardless of who wins, the bookies just either hand 1 dollar to 5 people, or 5 dollars to one person.... they make the same amount either way.

So it was the PEOPLE who believed the fake polls, not the bookies.

>Lies
>Get caught out
>THAT'S JUST WHAT I WAS TOLD

hmmmmmmm... I don't know any good car salesmen that tell me that a 2000 Holden Commodore has 8 wheels and then cites a misprint when I decide to count them.

Of course, but it still destroys the absurd argument that everyone knew the polls were fake.

I meant if 5 people bet 1 dollar on hillary*

>a big child denying reality
No, I don't think he's Australian.

True.

He knows that his retarded fans would believe anything he says.

>a fucking moor

And his haters believe anything anybody else says.

Not gonna lie, crash and burn here. This is fucking nuclear codes in all seriousness former Trump voter. But in watching Trump we can't let this guy get the hilarious.

A retarded fatty.

Don't you have a job to get to?

Get out shill
E
T

O
U
T

S
H
I
L
L

Like the reality that he's the President and is following through with campaign promises that the voters supported. Yea, a lot of libfags have a different reality.

Learn to read you puddle of fucking drool drool.

The conclusion that the polls were as rigged as they were was a hugely lucky guess, however it was within the realm of possibility.

It's like punting a fucking jenga!(tm) tower and having the paces land upright. Impressive, yes, but is that really attributable to skill or having knowledge?

I was there for the campaign. I watched the election live even, to see what happens to my favorite 2015 meme. I was in the threads harassing people. No one had genuine reason to assume the problem was on such a huge scale. It was gut instinct.

Sup Forums would have acted like victory was assured no matter the poll's validity.

Are you a #CruzMissile yet?

Shouldn't you be worried about your Internet data use? You cucks cant go over a gigabyte while our is unlimited

No... Not at all.

>Haters

>>>/youtube:Pewdiepie/

>fake

Tilted, more like. They were at least tampered with. Everyone who isn't a liberal knows this.

>i-it was just luck

Sure thing. Nobody gave Trump better than 24% chance of winning, with the majority only giving him 10-15%, and some only 1.2%. Of those models that predicted a Trump victory, not a single model predicted the actual outcome. These are the same morons who tell us Trump's approval ratings are low.

Not a serious job like yours, defending pedophiles in Sup Forums.

>e-everyone knew the polls were skewed, that's why the GOP abandoned him in early October

Hillary's pedophile network will be exposed.

Stop replying.
DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

So many people clicking ont he wrong board.

If you want to be on user reddit to post polandball tier dribble, go to fucking int!

It was essentially a good guess. You haven't argued against that. In fact, you've just argued that it was really hard to come to the conclusion Sup Forums did, and that there was nearly no evidence that this would have happened.

Learn to argument.

>This much physical inability to perceive and comprehend text on a text based crochet forum

Lets do this real slow.

Everyone
Knew
They
Were
Skewed
S-k-e-w-e-d

No
One
Knew
HOW
Skewed
They
Were
As
It
Was
Unprecedented
U-N-P-R-E-C-E-D-E-N-T-E-D

The information was readily available.

>i-it was just a good guess

Nobody was saying anything about the polls being skewed. Everyone laughed at Trump for campaigning in Wisconsin and Michigan. Yet, here we are 3 months later, and you're already back to thinking these retards know what they're doing.

You're going to keep ignoring what I'm saying and continue to repeat yourself aren't you?

And I never said they kine wheat they are doing. However, they are the only indicator of the polls, and we have no evidence of a problem.

Stop being a nigger.

I'm done with you, deluded fucking Drumpfkin.

>we have no evidence of a problem

Fuck off. You know how many times I heard that in the last year?

NATE PLUTONIUM GOT EVERY STATE RIGHT LAST ELECTION, HE'S AN EXPERT.

The polls, like the "objective media", are fake and only serve to push the narrative their (((corporate owners))) want.

>Australia Flag
>Talking about US politics
>Spouting and shitposting Lefty memes

Include me in the screenshot to your boss senpai.

Every successful businessman has the same style.
They throw out ideas and expect debate and feedback.
Being bombastic fuels it and gets results back quickly. Trump is all about getting things done right now, not in 10 year plans.

His failing is not explaining that because he expects business people to know this.

You and your kind don't get it because you're comfortable with pols lying to you, and because 'getting along' is the most important thing to you.

And what was Hillary??

A really honest woman??

KEK

>drumpf is a liar meme

He's the most honest politician America has had in a long time.