Should gays be allowed to adopt children? Keep in mind your tax dollars pay for unadopted orphan children

Should gays be allowed to adopt children? Keep in mind your tax dollars pay for unadopted orphan children.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FrdskDOrHPE
abc.net.au/news/2014-07-05/children-raised-by-same-sex-couples-healthier-study-finds/5574168
abc.net.au/7.30/content/2013/s3794616.htm
mirror.co.uk/science/children-raised-gay-dads-grow-7865780
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

absolutely not

Should you be permitted to ever touch your own dick in order to urinate

The amount of children adopted has no substantial effect on the amount of children that become orphaned, therefore it is entirely benign whether or not they can adopt children.

Only gay males. Women and lesbians are known to abuse their children biological or not. Moreso for adopted kids of course

Shit tier responses

Best post

Why is it shit. He talks about muh taxes for the orphaned. To crap on somebody else. Ok. Let's say we have a deficit of hands pissers. Everybody's gotta nopiss. Those who hold themselves pay moni. Therefore why the fuck you touchin yourself you cheap bastard

The regulations and costs of normal couples should be non existent. Just enough to make sure the homes are safe.

In America if you are accused of a crime you get a free lawyer. If you want to adopt it will cost you thousands.

T. Failed common sense 101.

Orphaned children can stay in the system for years. They aren't immediately adopted out you retard. There's thousands of children waiting for adoption in the US.

No
Children need a father and a mother.

You didn't answer the question.

>a fatty is badmouthing Ronaldo
Yes it is best system. But guess who runs orphanges. Nuns. According to you single women are all fucked. But theyre chaste! Doesn't matter. Your high horse just broke its legs

>women
>school

I don't care what queers do. Just make it easier for normal people

Yes you do
You too are selective

Population growth says otherwise

Why do you think I care what gays do?

Why are you talking right now. You know. Normally. When two people look at cloud animals nobody says "you think this is green"? Not even the colour blind are this affected or even silly. This board is though

You guys know that statistically gays make better parents right, because gays earn more money on average?

A pozzed arsehole is a big price to pay for a home, user.

Thank you kind Governor yes this is a factor

>Female Muslims
>School

Is 2 dads better than mom + dad or 1 dad? Assume no pedo.

>gays fuck kids meme
You would be okay with it if gay guys adopted a girl then?

No, majority of pedophiles are also gays. So there is an extreme chance that gays will molest them.

Ugh. The he man with 10 kids. And even then you just. Youre not even funny or interesting or serve any purpose

More girls are molested than boys, Vladislav.

Kiss of putin youtube video

Gays should be sent back to the closet. If they start protesting or have pride events, give them the firing squad treatment.

Bet Milo would love to adopt a child and push those red pill cum suppositories up his kid asshole.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FrdskDOrHPE

Dont you get your living from plundering sewer gold? Wear your seatbelt. Have some context in all things. Use your brains. Your ass is not a sieve.

Poor Indian child. They're probably ass fucking him right now.

Absolutely not

98% of Indian kids would agree to daily butt fucking in exchange for a life in America, let's be real here.

You're so mentally ill and duped hook line and sinker it isn't even funny. Because you're fucken paid by occulus or some other pagan right wing horse shit

I'm not keen on it... Can't they just adopt a dog or something?

Im not keen on yourself. Stop pissing on the floor noholds Timmy

So your reason was bullshit all along...

No. In fact, they shouldn't be allowed to be fags either.

NO! Period!
If you choose a sexual preference that cannot result in procreation, good for you. But that means, you have chosen a life w/o procreation. Therefore you do NOT have the right to cheat on nature by exporting your sexual preference to adopted children.

Fuck no

OP is quite literally a faggot.
No homosexuals should not adopt. The child will grow up with backwards values.

You are nigerian. You check all asses and rape the ones you like. Call the rest a bunch of fags

i'll tell you a secret bro. Nobody on Sup Forums is going to have their opinion changed on this, one way or another, by an obvious fucking paid shill.

Don't most kids rebel against their parents? Aren't most tranny kids raised by single mothers?

That's not true though. And you're all literally spitting on the Bible. On David and Jonathan. A covenant. Same flesh. Ruth Naomi. Who loved eachother. On these alone. Cebturion. Eunuchs. You guys are fucked
Ok Susie

Milo pls go

No its a good reason, someone with poo all over their penis shouldn't go near children. It is smelly and unhygienic not a life choice

Found the faggot.

Also, the word is NIGGER, and no, I am most definitely not one of those...

It's like when people advocate for putting women in the special forces. You have to ask, is their main motivation improving the nations special forces or is it advancing an ideology and 'helping women'? If its the latter, those people probably shouldn't have much to do with military reform.

If a person is advocating for homosexuals adopting. You have to ask, is their main motivation helping children, or is it advancing an ideology and 'helping gays'.

To me it seems fairly clear that the well being of children adopted by gays wouldn't even be part of the public conversation if it wasn't for the right or anti-gay adoption advocates raising the issue. The main talking point of the left to counter these concerns is literally 'love'.. I don't need to tell people this is not an argument.

We're at a point in time where taking a scientific look at the family unit is blasphemy and the welfare of children is actually a mainstream concern, although its easy to pretend otherwise.

A mother and father should raise kids, as nature intended. Even as a homo I can see this

Found the clammo. Good luck with the 144,000 there bud

Most anal is done by straight couples you retard.

You're a house nigger and therefore cheap smelly liar
Fags make for better armies than being little nag bitches like you

Coloured couples maybe

Nope everybody is a half a faggot and 50% of clammos "sodomise"

OK. Here's a study. What now?

abc.net.au/news/2014-07-05/children-raised-by-same-sex-couples-healthier-study-finds/5574168

Exactly the agenda is not about helping children, it's about making progs feel good.

no

and gay marriage shouldn't be a thing either.

Oh fuck youre exploding their heads

Fuck yourself heathen

I don't know what a clammo is...

Or even wtf you're talking about.

Figure it out little bo peep cunty twat

Don't "Bible" me, leaf!
It's nature's law: male & female produce offspring. The end.

Hetero couples who have physical problems (infertility, injuries etc.) in procreation should be prefererred foster parents and not some people who have wittingly chosen a same sex life style.

Unfortunately research is not conducted objectively in these fields about such political topics.

God puts the soul. Not you. Xq28 gene. Blessing not command. Hagar. No male nor female. No marriages in Heaven. Men can marry Christ.

Moving goalposts. Leftist debate tactics.

I forgot. No man can interpret God's natural laws

That would imply that faggots should be allowed to live in the first place

All the adopted children I know already had problems with their adoptive parents so I guess gay couples aren't suited to raise them, that just would be too much for them. That being said it's based on anecdotic evidences

>abc.net.au/7.30/content/2013/s3794616.htm
This was spun quite more positively until they found out what was really happening

Serpent Seed was initially with Eve and the Devil a homosexual act? Or ever? Did Adam sin at all? No. So why do you support heterosexuality? You understand fuck all and have no faith. That's why

M8, look at the study you cited. Its a SURVEY used to infer very serious conclusions about a highly political/ideological area of research.

Its one of the biggest unspoken crimes against children. Even if those adopted kids somehow survive not getting POZZED and fondeled then they are going to grow up to be extreme sjw freaks or probably turn out gay themselves. I'm 99% sure studies would prove kids raised by gay couples are like 5x more likely to be gay. These children raised by fags never stood a chance in the world. People encouraging this should be anal raped for to death

A clammo is a guy who like vag?

I so can't wait for the inevitable cleansing of western civilization
of you and you ilk.

If only to rid ourselves of the shit memes and pet names.

80% of faggots are suicidal, you should do the world a favor.

NEIN NEIN NEIN

You know more children get abused by straight parents right?

It's not the only one.

Until you took a half hour to find one of your own dingleberries to his pristine argument. Fuck. Vaginas have more smeg. They piss on ya. All sorts of more gross problems. They have a foreskin. They keep theirs. Use their shit. You ignore yours. Why would that gland have feeling in a man, where it's located and its purposes? Use them. And smoke nicotine get rid of some of this estrogen poisoning

I didn't draw that shit, pink swastika

Think about it. The ideological left have full control of social sciences where dissenters lose jobs without blinking and eye.. and the best they can come up with is surveys?

>You know more children get abused by straight parents right?
Per capita? Also proofs plz

You just saying random shit now?

No wonder everyone hates fags.

I mean, they pretend to like them in public, but secretly everyone hates them.

Like niggers, and ventriloquists.

There's masculine men who dont give a fuck and know shit and lead and then there's fucken men women

wow you are one stupid gay retard

>normal people 97% of povulation
>fags 3%

>hurrrr normal people rape moarrr

FUCKING RETARD FAGGOT gays rape and molest way more its something like 40% while being 3% of population

Fuck everyday you get a bit more crazy

Russian logic. Good enough for me.

Okay faggot. Come back when you're sober. 90%of your comments are illegible.

#NoHomo

51% of millennials are not 100% clammo. Haavara.
And you read it all and die a little more each time

Probably because statistically there are more straight parents than gay ones

Look at single mother stats. Single mothers raise rapists and murderers all the time.

I don't disagree but there's plenty of research.

mirror.co.uk/science/children-raised-gay-dads-grow-7865780

You know this is legit because it mentions bad things, like bullying.

>attributing all boys being molested to gays
Why can't it be women? Are you sub 80 IQ?

Heard you the first 10K times. Gas masks are a personal fetish of mine. So thanks for that

Hell no wtf you gay or sum?

>According to you single women are all fucked
single mothers are fucked. nuns don't have to worry about jobs and other shit that single moms do because they have a world wide organization backing them up. you're retarded.

Don't you have nice, padded room to bounce in or something? No wonder mental illness is more common in gays, you get one flustered and they start rambling incoherently like a methed up homeless person.

M8 I litterally see your mind melting I hope you're well

You just take the sign of the covenant in Genesis and like with tits you pasted insults for it everywhere

>we live in a world where people witnessed this and nobody beat the shit out of that child-kissing faggot or said anything

It blocks the poopoo smell that follows the queers wherever they go.

I long for the day we can bury them all and I can take it off.

Give me an honest answer.

A. Single mother, welfare
B. Two fathers, middle class

Which is best to raise a boy?