Why did the powers that be allowed Trump to be elected? What's their end goal?

Why did the powers that be allowed Trump to be elected? What's their end goal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=THY4LF7P8os
aljazeera.com/news/2017/02/cia-director-medal-top-saudi-royal-170212073731973.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Hs2kirw9wfI
twitter.com/lizcrokin?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At the moment, Trump can be likened to cartoonish ‘bad guy’, a racist, irrational, egocentric, intolerant, capitalist, patriarchal, misogynistic, incompetent tyrant who needs to be removed from power right away. Trump is the common enemy around which the nation’s youth can be rallied against. It is almost as if Trump is playing a role to “make the elite’s agenda cool again”. The elite’s motto is “Order after chaos”. Trump is the “chaos”. The elite’s agenda is the “order” to fix it.

Believe it or not, Trump’s election was the best thing that could happen to the elite’s agenda and the entire mass media system supporting it. In the past years, traditional media (including news and entertainment) was growing stale and losing influence. Trump’s election deeply re-energized this entire system by giving it a new sense of purpose. The elite’s agenda can now be presented as the solution to defeat Trump who is #notmypresident.

It can now be associated with revolt and rebellion, two things that young people find appealing. The Agenda is now “fighting the power” and its message to the youth this year is “resist”.

We are in an interesting time in History. Revolutionary vocabulary is used against Trump, a temporary visitor of the White House and is threatened with riots. Meanwhile, the true elite, which remains in power no matter who is President, is untouched. It is the invisible puppet master pulling the strings behind the scenes.

I agree and I might add that most people who supported Trump online were "born yesterday" as far as their knowledge of current politics goes -- applies to most angsty teens who look to Sup Forums as a means of bonding, and identifying with "a cause", and whose cries against a "leftist agenda" is the means of justification for the fact they still can't get laid.

this really made me think
youtube.com/watch?v=THY4LF7P8os

that's rich coming from a faux nation state still controlled by the crown

>Why did the powers that be allowed Trump to be elected?

They didn't.

Hes a buffoon who adding fuel to the fire of leftist authoritarianism which is itself adding fuel to the fire of right wing authoritarianism.

We are looking at the early days of the Weimar Republic.

>le we pushed back a 200 year old entrenched elite by posting memees online and pressing a button in a voting boot

Yeah, ''le''. Because reddit.

You're not giving trump enough credit here.

He really is a genius at manipulating media and the public.

What advantages did the powers give Trump? It's pretty retarded to think that Hillarty was the candidate that wasn't pushed as fuck.

They supported him just enough to win the electoral vote in a few select states who do not watch liberal medias anymore, and not enough to win the popular vote in the rest of the US to make him look even more illegitimate in the eyes of liberals.

I would like to remind you that FOX was at the center of every conspiracy theories on this board just a few years ago. But as soon as they support the candidate that throws you a chewed bone once in a while they're the good guys or merely 'opportunists'

If the media wanted Trump to lose they would have blacked him out completely like they did Ron Paul. They're not stupid and you're certainly not smarter than a corporate board.

Because instead of giving us shillary or some other lib cuck that would have resulted on us having a fascist revolution in ten or twenty years, we get a radical cuckservative to keep the goyim happy for now.

>unironic shilling

I think they tried to socially engineer a situation with Hillary and it blew up in their fucking faces.

They underestimated him in the primaries and lategame that would be too obvious. They assumed he would be easy to beat

>kikes rule the world
>no no no lad they just don't have control over democratic systems
???

Early days? Promiscuity, faggotry, and degeneracy have been globalized by American culture. We've been living in it since the sixties

So how incompetent does government need to be before you'll accept they're just incompetent?

Trump's big mighty cock defeated those powers.

They are now in mind-break double V ahegao state.

But no one is actually falling for it lmao.

Everyone I've met in real life are saying at worse "He's an alright guy"

and at best

He is the prophet of kek.

The problem is he's just VERY meme worthy. He is a walking meme, like.. "VERY" fake news.

I've heard that already 5 times, sometimes with random teenage girls that actually hate Trump.. They STILL call CNN VERY fake news. It's just too catchy.

They can't attack him without hurting themselves in the process. They can't just not cover him because he's the president lmao.

He fucked them good.

>kikes rule the world
>no no no lad they just don't have control over democratic systems

This holy shit. Sup Forums is like a 25 year old virgin. So thirsty they'll take anything thrown their way. Trump pandered to them directly once or twice and that fired up the resident ''''disfranchised''''' youth here. That and the reddit invasion that's been underway since 2014.

>he was blackmailed to run for potus by the jew bankers who own him.

>Obama is elected
>Kikes and illuminati rule the world there's no hope of stopping them
>FOX is controlled opposition

>Trump is elected
>Hahaha totally defeated them with our memes

>>no no no lad they just don't have control over democratic systems

They're not gods, you know. They're just rich dudes.

You're presupposing that they're unstoppable. No point in fighting a force like that.

In fact, they're mortals and have all the flaws that other mortals have. They make mistakes. They can be stopped.

You guys can fap to your zionist deity domination fantasy, but I'm living in the real world.

Oil sweet sweet Oil

It would be different if you didn't live around bogans.

How does being able to manipulate a vote, which is carried out entirely by the government make them unstoppable? The electorate is all politicians, and only a few people would need to be rused or controlled for trump to lose. Only a few voter districts would need to shift. Why is this so hard to believe?

divide and rule (or conquer)
phrase of divide

1.the policy of maintaining control over one's subordinates or opponents by encouraging dissent between them, thereby preventing them from uniting in opposition.
"the politics of divide and rule in society"

>globalists purposely made themselves look retarded

>They make mistakes. They can be stopped.

By choosing between blue and red buttons on a voting boot ipad every 4 years?

Then you go on about how trump is an expert at '4d chess' when he pushes for Israel, Goldman Sachs, war against Iran and the homosexual agenda.

I would call this mental gymnastics but what I find conceited above all is how you think you've outsmarted the elites and figured it all out by applying hollywood movies logic to the march of the world. And that makes me fucking nauseous.

>the government

The government isn't a person.
It's made up of tens of thousands of people across the US that tally the votes. It's not localized. And ordinary citizens can get into these positions.

It would require a huge conspiracy to control the entire US vote.

It's completely unreasonable.

The US we actually recognise and fight against shit ideologies. We see things like those Pakistani muslims in England that raped over 1400 girls and see it for what it is, a stone age culture or terrorism that needs to ne ground into the fucking ground.

Don't be such a pussy leaf.

Didn't they just sexually assault a bunch if girls at the edmonton mall up there. Jesus dood, have some sense of self preservation.

OK so I think most people would agree here that trump got voted in because of fear right? White people in America were afraid, so they voted for him just as how they voted for Hitler in Germany when they saw how bad things were in the Weimar. Right? OK so instead if another Hitler or mussolini or Rivera we get trump. Trump is not a fascist, trump is just a radical cuckservative. What I'm trying to convey here is that trump is simply a bone thrown to us by the kikes. It doesn't make then look retarded, all it does is pacify the right and anger the left.

War with Iran, foreign aid and settlement expansion for Israel, low taxes for the rich, make government bigger and make people afraid so they rely on the government to protect them from the "bad people" i.e. media and terrorists (instead of the government), more power to the NSA/CIA, increase military spending.

How conveniently you swap theories when it suits you. Now no one was into a concerted effort to deprive citizen of any sort of control, even though this was the conspiracy theory spewed here 24/7 when the negro candidate was in power.

The votes are still carried through the government and I would argue that the very large spread of population makes view fraud and manipulation even easier. The government isn't a person, but it's systems are made up of a very small number of individuals. I'm not saying kikes have total control, but if people here can say most if the world's leaders answer to them then why is this so hard to believe?

>you swap theories

Sup Forums isn't a person

>The US we actually recognise and fight against shit ideologies.
Yeah right. The cornerstone of international jewry and depravity fights the good fight.

I'm going to remind that you are the ones who liberalized us in the first place. Before that we were just a backwater land of Lumberjacks and Indians.

Also keep getting money from Saudi Arabia and invade Iraq for oil

aljazeera.com/news/2017/02/cia-director-medal-top-saudi-royal-170212073731973.html

youtube.com/watch?v=Hs2kirw9wfI

Are you going to imply you weren't part of the chorus of wailing screams every time another 1984 scheme was revealed and put into practice by the authorities?
Because unless you came here with r/thedonald I'm not going to buy it.

You stupid fuck -- obviously the 'elite' is not one group, or even consensus. Obviously Trump has support from anti-globalists. Obviously the day of the rake is at hand.

>the very large spread of population makes view fraud and manipulation even easier.

I don't think so man. The counties are tallied on tv and on google for everyone to see. There are thousands of counties. If there was a discrepancy between what the county reported, and what the news reported, the county official would know. They would be able to point it out.

I'm not saying the vote is perfect, but saying it's totally controlled is a stretch as well.

Why do you keep saying the elite and not Jews? And yes they're all globalist.

>have some sense of self preservation

t. 60%

>What's their end goal?

It's GWB Part 2. Drump will be the neocons fuckboi. See: Pence & mad dog mattis.

>obviously the 'elite' is not one group, or even consensus.
Ah now we're going to defend them. The cointel pro reversal has been successfully executed, operation was a success.

>Why do you keep saying the elite and not Jews?
Because he's a brainwashed goy

>It doesn't make then look retarded, all it does is pacify the right and anger the left.
Which encourages the left to attack the right. Which encourages the right to attack the left out of fear.

The reports don't matter. Remember when Antifa changed all of the votes in Austria? That was only found out because they tweeted about it like retards and only applied to the mail on vote. You're telling me every little rural county couldnt have its results before they're even reported? Also keep in mind he didn't even win the popular vote, and with all of this supposed illegal influx, voter fraud, and bussing done by the dnc he managed to win obvious battleground states like Pennsylvania and Florida? This is delusion.

Then where is the radical response to the Antifa rallies? All the cuckservatives are just gonna say muh free speech or that the government will protect them. There's no complete force for them to rally against like there was under Obama. Trump is more harm than good.

All this within the controlled frame set up by the Jews. Also now the right is trying to sound as hard as it can to sound reasonable and progressive in the face of all those attacks. When your role models are the degenerates in pic related you know the movement has been completely coopted.

Why don't you clowns get a real job?
Shill thread.
/thread

You're assuming that every worker at every county is a globalist puppet. If some workers at a few of the counties weren't and they noticed that something was wrong with the vote count, it would completely ruin the globalists' chances of getting their power back 4-8 years from now.

>Shill thread.
'Everyone who disagrees with me is being paid to do so - the emotional child's guide to arguing on Sup Forums'

I don't follow your train of argument.

I'm saying they cannot control every county because it would require a conspiracy of too many people.

You can only expect a conspiracy to stay secret if you have something like a handfull of intelligent discrete people knowing about it.

Thinking they could have control of all these little rural counties is unreasonable.

The fact that hillary won the popular vote by so much in very specific counties shows where they have more control.

>and they noticed that something was wrong with the vote count
Yeah and then we're gonna pretend that is still happened by the millions in states that doesn't fit our narrative.
Consistency boggles the mind doesn't it?

Interest rates have been near 0% for about a decade. (((They))) put interest rates at all time lows to create a global bond bubble, therefore a bubble in everything else and to keep the economy afloat under Obama. The FED balance sheet, currently 4.5 trillion, is now shrinking for the first time since the great recession and interest rates will be brought higher to cause the greatest financial meltdown in history. This will be blamed on Trump, nationalists including Brexit and the policies associated with it. The financial carnage will be so great people will beg for a return to globalism by the time it is finished.

>le reddit army xD

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. *pizzagates behind u* heh, nothin personnel, kiddo.

That sounds like a pretty likely scenario. In fact that's the kike's signature schemes. It always comes down to the banks in the end.

What do you suggest is worth investing in to dodge their jewfu?

>where is the radical response to the Antifa rallies
Responding right now would be a mistake. Antifa makes the alt right look like a victim by attacking free speech, and normies gravitate towards the victim.
There's a point when fighting back will become justified, and no amount of shilling will be able to make us look like villains. You know this though. It's why you're trying to bait us into attacking leftists.

The "powers that be" underestimated Trump, but they also estimated the genius of the founding fathers who implemented the electoral college to protect against the tyranny of mob rule by a large amount of people packed in to small densely populated areas that do not represent the country at large.

The point I'm making is that while trump did in fact win, the kikes allowed it.

Obviously the majority of the countries population voted Hillary, all it could've taken is a few thousand changed votes in Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania, and the results could have been entirely different. Many of these methods were exposed during the election itself yet you deny them now: false results from my voting machines, bussing voters, voter fraud, and illegal voting. You don't need every employee to be controlled, only one or two where the results are tallied. And that's only including if they chamfer the results and didn't fabricate them through the methods mentioned earlier.

A

>but they also estimated the genius of the founding fathers who implemented the electoral college to protect against the tyranny of mob rule

From the same board who was accusing every electors to be in bed with the elites just 3 months ago. This is golden.

>Why did the powers that be allowed Trump to be elected?

They didn't. They threw everything they had at him, and still are.

EMERGENCY!!

liz crokin fears for her life!

shes exposing pizzagate!

please watch this video on her twitter!

twitter.com/lizcrokin?lang=en

glad to see that some parts of this place arent retarded
keep dishing out the redpills

>implying Sup Forums is the alt right
>implying factions have to be alt right in order to support trump

kys

Third Temple. Proclaiming self as God from within there. Great lying wonders of his image. Or Greater Israel. WWIII blowing up and invading everybody. You know. The usual

Normies won't gravitate towards the victim when the media all other forms of "news" they use don't even report it. Sure, they know riots are happening but they don't watch the streams we do. The narrative since trump took power hasn't changed, now the le racists are in charge.

Also this whole "calling anyone who disagrees with me is a Shill trying to le divide and conquer" shit has turned this place into a fucking hugbox

Clearly they threw enough for him to support Israel and marry all of his kids off to kikes, huh?

thanks bro but we could use some help to fight the reddit invasion.

They didn't - they lost control

how is that tweet doublethink?

I don't like any religions.

But if I had to choose between jews and kiddy raping beheading muslims, it's not a hard choice faggles.

Liberal hotspots would pay less attention to vote rigging.

Kikes aren't a single monlithic entity and he can't control who his kids marry.

All the israel support in the world doesn't mean jack shit unless he's prepared to invade other countries for them. Israel is living on borrowed time all we have to do its wait and go "shh, shh it's alright, we support you as they die"

I could heem any of you pathetic losers within two seconds flat.

no u

>The entire mainstream media shilled for her

Except you know, the biggest News channel in the entire world.

So you're not allowed to change opinions or it's doublethink? Jesus christ, do they put lead in your maple syrup?

Wrong. The youth ironically loves Trump. Trump represents a voice for the people as a populist leader he is.

>what's their end goal
For cheeto man and the conservatives to eat the global collapse

>Kikes aren't a single monlithic entity
JIDF please.

See this mindset is fucking cucked. You realize this is what the Jews want right? This whole counter Islam meme is fucked man.
>oh wow Muslims make women dress decently? Fucked Muslims, I'm gonna support women being degenerate whores now
>Muslims hate faggots? I guess faggotry is somewhat acceptable now.

I'm not trying to excuse any if the nigger tier things refugees are doing, but this counter Islam at every step shot to the point where you LIKE THE KIKES WHICH MADE THEM REFUGEES IN THE FIRST PLACE is ultimate cuckery.

HAHAHA! Even here fucking CBC bought that shit, LCN, TVA - ALL backed her

>doublethink = changing your opinion?

They agree string. The jews or the globalists or the leftists or however you frame the powers that be.

But literally they didn't let trump win because they don't control literally everything. If you think that every single aspect of every single thing is micromanaged or answers to the kikes, you are low iq paranoid waste.

A follower without contributions.

Thanks for your time. Yes whitey you've done so much for us

MAGA

>Obviously the majority of the countries population voted Hillary, all it could've taken is a few thousand changed votes in Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania,

Who says there weren't though?

Hillary won counties in all of these states. It might be that the ones she won had thousands of votes changed to vote for her.

Hahaha yes. I guess consistency is an old fashioned virtue.

The powers that be recognized the power of meme's and had no choice but to accept the will of autists.

They didn't allow him to be elected. Wikileaks won the election for us

Yeah Canada played a crucial part in this election.

it allows for an easy war with iran, which is unavoidable

it maintains the illusion of politics, that we are involved in the rule of the planet

it provides a scapegoat for the things that will inevitably go wrong

Are you denying their tribalism? I'm not saying they made him marry off his daughters, but clearly he doesn't have an anti Jewish sentiment if all of his kids that can have married off.

Also trump has been a huge anti Iran advocate and Iran is the only remaining anti Israeli power that's somewhat Politically relevant.

>being consistent
>in 2017
user, the world is moving very fast forward

Maybe his plan for running was to change this faulty system by showing them that he could win exploiting it

Eleventy1oneDoubleDchess master

>We should overthrow the electoral college
>The Republican party delegates are going to vote against me I warn you
>I won't win because all the electors are in bed with Hillary!

1 week later
>the electoral college is the best thing to ever happen to this country.