I'm drinking this because the name seemed fashy

I'm drinking this because the name seemed fashy.

What are Sup Forums's alcohol recommendations?

alcohol is degenerate in the age of clean drinking water.

Apothic California Blend

I'm a bartender, I've worked at a wine bar, I've had a lot of different wines. this one is by far the most even for just having a glass or two

if you can't handle yourself on the amount of alcohol you drink then it is you who is degenerate, sir.

You fucking try hard, gullible, manipulated spastic

You bought a bottle of wine because the name sounded "fashy". Please go back to plebbit and grow the fuck up kiddo

how else does one develop one's own pallette, you uncultured kangaroofucker?

Nah bruh, the ability to handle a moderate dose of alcohol is what separates the ubermensch from the rest.

nice try schlomo. on a chemical level alcohol is literally poison to the human body.

Depends , are you hard-core drinking wine on fucking monday type of guy? or are just taking a sip?

>arguing over an autists wine selection on a yugoslavian sock folding forum

Who's the kiddo now?

vodka "White Power"

Holy shit, Americans are degenerate. Learn how to drink responsibly, please. (That is; constantly)

Whisky. Without ice or anything else on it. Just pure whisky

You could take cocks in the ass and you'd still be less of a faggot than people that drink whisky with ice

I didn't know the name when I got it.

I'm just raiding Hitler's wine cellar. Right of conquerors and all that.

Beer makes you fat and raises your estrogen.
Avoid drinking large amounts of beer throughout the week. Save it for the occasional party.

Whisky is a good mans drink to enjoy and relax with in your down time.

If you are going to drink daily particularly with food you should go with red wine unless you have spicy foods where a white wine would be more appropriate.

Take a cheap but good bottle of sparkling white wine/champagne for special occasions and parties and dinner parties particularly when women are there in addition to whatever beer and spirits you plan on consuming.

The ultimate redpill...

a lot.

stop drinking, sex instead

That spelling implies Scotch. whiskey by a people with no history that doesn't include subjugation.
why should I drink Scotch instead southern bourbon?

Alcohol is for degenerate trash, you bull prepping degenerate nigger lover.

More like abo pill

Single malt scotch is pretty good desu

Whatever the cheapest wine or spirits are.
Wasting money is stupid

>implying koality libations are a waste.

This is why you live in a prison colony.

Budget dependent, but if I want to indulge I'll splurge on the vpower (name seems fashy).

local vending machine with this nectar

There is no reason to distinguish between any kind of whisky other than your preference based on the minor variations in taste.

If you have a preferred brand of bourbon than all the more power to you but really there isn't that big a difference between one whisky and the next whether scotch or bourbon.

The main reason people choose one of the other is brand recognition/loyalty or some political reason, for instance irish catholics refusing protestant whiskies.

Personally due to the insane taxes and shit in australia, I just buy the cheapest scotch available in the area, 1495.

>Fashy
>Alcohol

Dude you're retarded

Wine is by far the cheapest option in australia.

>vpower
sounds like /r9k/ wizardry to me

>greater resistance to pre-ignition

I doubt that's a concern on /r9k/.

>believing alcohol companies' marketing bullshit

this is why you post on a 60s-japanese-robot-toy-afficionado board instead of following your dreams.

hahaha what the fuck

>but really there isn't that big a difference between one whisky and the next

I reccomend you to acquire a certain collection of whiskies and to drink several of them. They do have differente qualities, maybe for a prolete it can be difficult to distinguish but that doesn't lean it can't be done.

im worth like 10 million bucks but i still drink colt 45... true story

single malt scotch after dinner. only two. unless youre drinking shit then idgaf

Like I said, minor variations in taste.

It's really much more a case of pretentiousness and prestige over practicality.

It not methylated. You need special, "for bath" brand

You sound like an edgy teenager. Either you are still a minor or a grown-up autist withouth taste.

Do russians bath in methylated spirits?