If I see one more pro kike niggerfaggot thread I'm gonna bust a fucking blood vessel

If I see one more pro kike niggerfaggot thread I'm gonna bust a fucking blood vessel

Sup Forums has never supported this fucking degenerate now all lf a sudden everyone loves Milo and hates Styx? Tip top fucking kek I wonder (((who))) is making all these slide threads.

(((They))) want us to defend this fucking creep so (((they))) can associate us with pedophiles.
If by any chance some of you arent shills and are defending Milo because you like him, stop being delusional. True or not, the media has fucked him over, he's finisheded, cut your losses stop trying to defend this faggot.
Trump fired Flynn for the same reason.
Learn when you're beat, suck it up and try not to play directly into their fucking hands.

DONT LET THEM SLIDE THIS THREAD.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FrdskDOrHPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don't know shit, Milo is being framed by the MSM kys shill

>finisheded

Dunno how I fucked that up

Oh here we fucking go
Can the mods just permaban these shitposts pls

can someone greentext me a rundown of exactly how milo's life got tipped turned upside down in like 2 days and his book is cancelled?

Milo is /ourgay/

Even if you dont like milo, the enemy of our enemy is our friend.

We shall save him with meme magic and let him fight on for us another day

Milo
Is
A
Coalburning
Jewish
Zionist
Faggot
Who enjoys sucking old men dick
Who writes about this board in his articles and is the original reason Hillary Clinton did her alt-right speech and sent her CTR shills here

But nice try shill

Australians should be gassed, you're subhuman.

>says the shabbos goy defending this oven dodger

Fuck off back to twitter Milocuck

Yet hes still better than you :O

Why do you want the left to have this victory so bad though? How does it help us to give the media what they want?

WHAT VICTORY?
THEY WIN IF WE BEND THE KNEE AND DEFEND THIS IDIOT
WHAT DO WE GAIN BY DEFENDING SOMEONE PAINTED AS A FUCKING PEDOPHILE
SERIOU QUESTION

11/10 IM MAD

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER Sup Forums FOR FUCK SAKE

Calm your shit man.

First of all, we get someone that makes leftys burn their own schools to the ground and shit all over the news.

Second, by surrendering here, we show them, combined with Flynn, that we aren't as loyal or dedicated, and they can pick us off one by one.

Third, because we aren't bending a knee by fighting leftist slander and smear attacks.

You see, unlike you, I actually live by my own principles and dont want to associate with jewish faggots.

That's nice. And I want to advance my principals by any means necessary. Guess whose more likely to impact the world? Not you fag.

The Jew reveals himself!

Ha, checked, and yes, I studied Judaism to learn how to use their shit against them.

I don't understand, would you really rather die by your empty principals than actually get the world a little closer to them?

>I studied Judaism to learn how to use their shit against them

Are you aware that Milo is Jewish. user.

Yes, I am. Are you aware that Jews aren't a monolith? Yes, our enemies are Jews, nearly all of them. That's not the same as all jews are the enemy.

But answer my question. Is it honestly better to make no progress, but stand rigidly by your principals, or to make the world more like what you want it to be?

They attacked him for a reason. He is their biggest threat right now. Their replacement. Hell he is the poster boy for non MSM news.

There are times when you cut your losses and make a strategic retreat and their are times where you stand your ground and fight back. (((They))) put Milo in the hospital it's time too send one of theirs to the morgue.

Lets not give Milo up for dead just yet. We can rebuild him stronger, better, more triggering. In the mean time turn this rage at Milos slander back at them. Dig and use all the dirt you have to discredit everyone in the MSM.

this is ADVANCED shilling

>Yes, our enemies are Jews, nearly all of them. That's not the same as all jews are the enemy.

Spoken like a true kike

To answer your question, we're making plenty of progress. Milo is an overt Zionist Jew, he hates White Nationalism.
He is controlled opposition, and you are either a jaded fanboy, or a legitimate shill.

Sorry for not prostrating myself before this Jewish pedophile niggerfucker.
Hard to have sympathy for a pedocunt when you've seen family members harmed by pedophilia.

Yeah fuck you kike
Defend your Jewrat on Twitter get the fuck off my board

how about...

we make it that people DON'T think he's a pedophile
and we DON'T lose a powerful weapon against liberals

ever think of that?
ofc you did that's exactly what you're trying to prevent us from thinking you stupid shill

WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE HIM.

Would you rather we go back to circle jerking on here with no impact? Because those are your options. We make no progress directly, it is only through shifting the overton window slowly and carefully that we make change.

>WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE HIM.

The Jew is upset
The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

Milo is not "we"
You are not "we"
You are more dangerous to white nationalism than the left.

>we make it that people DON'T think he's a pedophile

Ok key strategist, how the fuck do you plan to do that
Why dont you try reading normiebook, Milo is a fucking laughing stock.
Stop being a jaded fanboy for FUCK sake. I know you like him, but he fucked up and he needs to GO, unless of course your plan is to turn white nationalists into a laughing stock.

I can bet money if you've been on here, and spent time in the Natsoc generals.

I'm not mad because you called me a jew. I honestly don't care.

I'm mad because I don't want to go back to those days. I agree we are making progress. And I believe 100% that you are the danger. This hyperpuritanism is why libertarianism imploded on itself. And that's exactly what people like you are going to make happen.

Also, acting like you made a point by getting me upset, after posting

>11/10 IM MAD

is pretty fucking stupid.

> my board

I know you have been posting for almost a year now but isn't a bit soon to be calling this your board?

Have you been to normie book? Even the MSM articles are flooded with people point out it's a smear campaign and a handful of leftists cheering.

It's a sad day when Sup Forums shows tolerance for a pedophile
No better than the left or islamists

>le natsoc generals
>I'm one of you goyim!

Hahahahahah!

I've been here since the /new/sman days, but nice try kike

Gee I wonder if its the same people flooding Sup Forums with pro jewish propaganda?

>If you dont defend the coalburning jewish faggot you're a shill!

Really makes me think

Woah a REAL Sup Forumsack
Thats a rare sight

I didn't call you a shill. But after that response, it's pretty obvious you are one.

Ok matey

Go back and check (((Brock))), I never once called you a shill until you basically admitted you were one.

Learn to get better at this, it's fucking pathetic.

>muh goybook liberal friends think milo is a pedo so everyone must think that
you realize this "milo is a pedo bullshit only aired two days ago right?

just a simple perusal of Jewtube or plebbit will tell you that there are many normies that defend milo and many more that are on the fence and are just scared to be seen as a pedo-sympathizer

the facts are he's not a pedo and he doesn't support pedophilia.
all we have to do is get those facts out there

A gay Jewish man who supports Trump and speaks in an intelligent manner that attracts normies is a deadly weapon against the left
it is not something to be thrown away so easily
regardless of if you agree with him or not
(PS I'm disgusted by homosexuality and I have a hard time defending that queer)

and make no mistake if he actually WAS a pedophile I'll be the first to tell you we need to throw him under the bus

Get a load of this fucking loser. You're either a shill or this is next level Australian shitposting.

You compared me to leftists on facebook celebrating?
>I didnt call you a shill

What makes you think I care

Why are you desperately trying to project me as a shill?
Are you scared that Sup Forums is refusing to defend your favorite controlled opposition kike?

tl;dr

>if you dont defend the Jew you're a shill!

Never gets old

>tl;Dr
kill yourself you low IQ low attention span inbred dicksucking piece of shit

Oh he's mad

I didn't compare you to them at all though. Jesus, is he hiring illiterates now?

>Sup Forums is one person
kys retard

>t. Abonigger

If there's one thing we hate more than Milo it's liberal media smear campaigns

I know this is a difficult concept to understand, but just because the Legacy Media attacked him over it doesnt mean he's innocent. You can continue loving your Jewrat, just go do it elsewhere and stop spamming the catalogue with slide threads.

dawww dont cry Jewfuckers

por que no los dos?

Are we even having the same conversation?

Fuck sake he is not a pedophile you gullible fuckwits. And stop caring about what other people think. Stop worrying if he's somehow tainted now and just fuckin stick up for him. He's one of us. Or go spread yourselves for CNN who are absolutely frothing over this whole shitpile. The video has existed for a year and they choose specifically now to do this? Right when he's about to do a talk with Trump and other big players? You seriously don't smell what the left have been cooking? Those assholes just avoided having Milo and Trump followers unite in a glorious orgy of leftist slaying excellence and you are buying this stale, year old bread?? You cunts are INVINCIBLY IGNORANT

so I see you don't have any actual arguments do you, you stupid nigger?

if you're too unintelligent to read for more than 10 seconds and can't utilize simple critical thinking skills why don't you do the world a favor and eliminate yourself from the genepool
aside from that you should really just stop wasting our oxygen and hang yourself

>He's not a pedophile

So just a jewish faggot who fucks niggers? Oh thats fine.

>He's one of us

Just like (((you're))) one of us right Herschel?

>STOP HATING ON THE BASED JEW Y-YOU.... N-NIGGER!!!

Ok you've just embarrassed us both. Jesus.

Sorry Americans.. I'm not with him

Australia stop raging at shills and go to bed. Nobody else is buying this shit let them waste their money.

>continously refuses to utilize logic in a sentence
>keeps posting anyways
they pay you for this shit?

Are you now a #CruzMissile?

I cant I'm too fucking MAD

>If you dont defend the Jew you're a shill!

JEWS have always banded together as a tribe, infiltrated governments, monopolized financial systems of nations, instigated wars, and intentionally created chaos in societies. The Jews have mass murdered hundreds of millions of non-Jews over the centuries but they've seized control of the media so you'll never find out.

He isn't asking you to defend the jew. He's asking you to defend your own fucking position with a shred of reason and logic.

why do you keep posting if you're not going to provide a single intelligent argument?

if you had any shame you would admit you were a shill because the alternative is you're about as stupid as they come

if youre not going to actually argue about the topic YOU BROUGHT UP then

STOP

POSTING

stupid imbecile

im pretty sure that isn't possible at this point

Why do I have to defend my position against Jew loving cucks? Serious question

INVINCIBLE IGNORANCE.

But fuck it. Someone else will publish his book and it will sell like mafukkin hotcakes. Could be a blessing in disguise. Everyone remember censorship is for cunts, it doesn't even matter what he said, he has a right to say it as long as he's not inciting violence. And just because there's violence at his talks doesn't mean he incited it! Those are paid agitators. Ugh it's exhausting being awake. Should have taken the blue pill

>why do I have to defend my position
>in an argument
>THAT I STAEYED
the fact that you even asked this question tells me you don't have the capacity to defend yourself against anyone on any subject

But sure here's my logic

>He's gay
>He's Jewish
>He's a Zionist
>He shits on people like me for wanting White people to exist
>He fucks muslims and blacks
>He refuses to talk about real issues, only ever talks about "SJW's" and "Feminists"
>He's still riding the Goobergate meme
>Puts links to this board in his articles
>Is literally the person responsible for CTR finding this place
And now this: youtube.com/watch?v=FrdskDOrHPE

started*

>THAT I STAEYED EUUUHUUTHHH DUHHHHHRR RRRR IM SO FUCKINRETARTHED

Getting a little flustered there Moishe

I'm on my phone taking a shit

and I corrected it already dumbass

>he's gay

Something that was common in pre-Christian Europe

>he's jewish

Yes, and when the time comes, we'll gas him like the rest. Useful idiots are still useful idiots.

>he's a zionist

So is Trump. So are 90% of the alt-lite

>he fucks muslims and blacks

Muslims?

Also, coal burners die with the jews, not hard to understand. Also confused why it matters when he's gay.

>He refuses to talk about real issues, only ever talks about SJW's and Feminists

How are those not real issues? We don't pull people off by running around screaming 14/88 gas the kikes race war now and flinging our shit around you worthless retard.

>goobergate meme

the fuck even is that?

>puts links to this board in his articles.

So?

>is literally the reason CTR found us

Do you really think the JIDF didn't tell them? Do you think they don't coordinate?

Thank you for ousting yourself as an apologist shill, like I said from the start.

Let's ignore the fuckwit so he goes away. I apologize for him. I am feeling an Asian level of shame over his fucking annoying shit. I'm sorry.

>i don't have an argument, so I'm just going to call you a shill again

almost nothing you said is correct except for
>gay
>Jewish
>fucks black people

and aside from the VERY REAL AND IMPORTANT ISSUES OF FEMINISM AND SJWS
he also is one of the only public speakers actively calling Islam an ideology of violence that isn't compatible with the US

Sorry everyone. The other Aussie here must have gone to uni or something. They've really done a number on him

Yep, you're 100% a shill, or a newfag who just came here from Milo's twitter.
You dont even know what gamergate is for crying out loud

HAHAHAHA

Alt-righters are just standing there and applauding, not knowing that it's their own turf that's getting invaded. If they can defeat Milo (who is supposed to be untouchable) on false claims, they won't have a problem with you. Just call out the bullshit, even if you hate that degenerate fag.

im about to go to sleep don't worry man

desu this is the first Australian poster I've found that wasn't just pretending to be stupid
most of you guys are pretty based

>goobergate
>expects people to just know that one

Alright fag, this is some advanced autism right here. Have a nice night and here's one last (you) for your account.

Goodbye shills! Dont come back!

>He's a useful idiot
>playing into the hands of the MSM is stupid
>leftists always double down
>you aren't white

Cheers mate.

still waiting on liek $100buck worth of shirts n shit from RWDS so keen

Pedo apologist rh, def not one of /us/

Explain to me in laymans terms how siding with this guy who (regardless of whether he actually is) has been painted by the MSM as a fucking Pedophile is going to help our movement.
I'll wait.

Wait.. you think Milo is the reason they found Sup Forums..?

Ok obvious troll is obvious now. Gnight

Thought you left already shill
Fuck off, dont let the doorknob bang you in the ass on the way out faggot

F
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

Still waiting

Because you don't give the cunts an inch you simple fucking twat!! The clip is a year old!! It's not some breaking news story, it's not some shocking revelation! We call it out for what it is, stand behind him and piss right into the cunts faces. End of story. Fuck those fucking CUNTS

don't respond to this idiot, people, he isn't capable of higher brain function

also don't resound without sage

better not to respond at all, honestly

You are fantastically stupid. You must be quite young actually, it's the only explanation I've been able to come up with to justify your lack of reasoning skills. When you're older you'll understand mate. All good

> It's not some breaking news story

Are you living in a different reality, user

This shill ran out of script

It's not new. The clip is olllllld. Therefore it's not 'news'
They are pissing and moaning trying to tell everyone we've landed on the moon, and everyone is falling over themselves to suck their cocks for it! Enough! MSM needs to be called out for this shit. Manipulating popular opinion is not their role, their role is to present fact to the public. All they do is spin 24/7