How will the press ever recover??

RIOTS IN SWEDISH SUBURB WITH HIGH AMOUNT OF IMMIGRANTS
>Rocks thrown
>Shots fired
>Stores looted

Video from RInkeby: youtube.com/watch?v=reg_sJ-La7c

expressen.se/nyheter/polis-skot-varningsskott-mot-stenkastare/
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/upplopp-i-rinkeby-polisen-skot-varningsskott
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/Lz524/polis-avlossade-varningsskott-mot-stenkastare-i-rinkeby

Trending on Twitter

twitter.com/search?q=Rinkeby&src=tren

BONUS
>Trump and The Truth about Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY

Did Trump know this was gonna happen

#SwedenIncident

#lastnightinsweden

#nothinghappeninginsweden

#svpol

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_Group
friatider.se/riots-and-looting-notorios-stockholm-suburb
youtube.com/watch?v=O9Qwr6KvmUc
youtube.com/watch?v=as4m-dDubjg
twitter.com/pspringare
twitter.com/petersweden7.
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl&ll=58.713303640788716,8.32110213750002&z=5
tino.us/2016/12/den-som-vantar-pa-nagot-gott/
polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/Övriga rapporter/Lagesbild over sexuella ofredanden.pdf
acidmuncher.wordpress.com/2017/02/20/no-fox-news-trump-arent-lying-about-sweden/
youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU
youtube.com/watch?v=JLrS3UopPF8
youtube.com/watch?v=Be47sJRDyRU
twitter.com/pewdiepie
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2OA8g_PgeVk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=35tGM-Tsahk
svt.se/kultur/lastnightinsweden
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MDR1lkiAL6I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gTYA3x0basY
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/polisen-skot-for-att-traffa
youtu.be/rxmnCXjM5iU
youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
youtube.com/watch?v=KVWAIKoatWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It would be so interesting to know the exact life histories and backgrounds of these hoodlums.

Not that that ever will be made available to me.

Post this in every Sweden thread.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_Group

bump for justice

how about #trumpwasright #medialiesagain #swedenattack ... ?

Reminder that KEK walked among those us posting in the Sweden threads yesterday

absolutely fucking insane!

trump is living in the future. when he was speaking of "last night in sweden" he was talking about two days from the speech

how did trump predict this? literally a day later after calling swedes cucks refugees riot to confirm it.

All good

Also #MicroTerrorism

#lastnightinsweden

Really there isn't any problem with Muslims in Sweden.
It's all fake news !!!
And don't forget : Donald Trump is literally Hitler !

Clearly they're peacefully protesting against Trumps' hurtful statements about their adoptive country. This is obviously Trump's fault.

friatider.se/riots-and-looting-notorios-stockholm-suburb

See the post just a little above you two

ACHTUNG - Memetic Warfare ammo depo below

>Trump and The Truth about Sweden

>The Feminist Government That Hates Women
youtube.com/watch?v=O9Qwr6KvmUc

>Somali Journalist: PC-Media makes Sweden "more dangerous than Mogadishu"
youtube.com/watch?v=as4m-dDubjg

>Google "Peter Springare". He's a cop. An very honest one.
twitter.com/pspringare (also check his facebook)

>Another Peter reporting stuff
twitter.com/petersweden7.

>Map of Migrant Crime In Sweden Since 2010:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl&ll=58.713303640788716,8.32110213750002&z=5

>Tino Sandajis new book (for Swedes):
tino.us/2016/12/den-som-vantar-pa-nagot-gott/

>Sexual harrasment (for Swedes):
polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/Övriga rapporter/Lagesbild over sexuella ofredanden.pdf

>Swedish media is trying to debunk Fox News documentary,
Rebutal here: acidmuncher.wordpress.com/2017/02/20/no-fox-news-trump-arent-lying-about-sweden/

>PewDiePie vs The Media (yes this is is important too)
youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU
youtube.com/watch?v=JLrS3UopPF8
youtube.com/watch?v=Be47sJRDyRU
twitter.com/pewdiepie

HASHTAGS/terms:
#SwedenIncident
#lastnightinsweden
#svpol
#migpol

They're ignoring it. Reddit is actively deleting any thread of it on r/news and r/worldnews

Stop shilling these Non-White youtubers.

always keeping you guys in my thoughts and prayers.
stay strong and be smart (don't do anything that hurts our cause)
t. fellow euro

all shill mods

Trump is from the future, he's a time traveler.

It's the Trump curse. It always comes true. Wait till 4 years from now when Trump wins with the largest electoral vote of all time.

Uncled Donald had jet-lag from the time-travel.

So what happened sandniggers being sandniggers or swedes uncucking themselves? I know the latter is an utopia but still, one can dream.

Nothing in the media about this, it is a complete blackout.

nice
kill them all

On r/sweden the thread on the riot is quite highly upvoted

Don't spam it however, or you might get banned....

That's because it's r/sweden but, no one outside of Sweden is gonna see that. Reddit is just doing what it normally does, keeping up the liberal narrative. Cucks, the lot of them.

Anyone else thinks she has some similar facial features as Lena Dunham?

Total media blackout on this in NZ. They instantly had attack articles on Trump when he mentioned Sweden. Now its nothing.

Sweden is really beginning to look like the Middle East now

now the world sees how the media creates narratives with lies or omission. it was the biggest story this weekend and now nothing. the refugee problem is real and ignoring it won't make it go away.

goodnight/morning I wish all of you and our people protection and success. Love you all
take care my euro bros
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2OA8g_PgeVk

Can't handle all these digits

Thanks. Even if I can't watch the video 'cause it's blocked in my country. Of course.

>What you have inherited from your ancestors, you must earn before you can own.The most precious possession you can own in this world, is your own people.

always and thank you too

see if this version works
m.youtube.com/watch?v=35tGM-Tsahk

>not available in this country domain
>not available in your country.

I have never even seen that first message
The fuck are you trying to show us burger?

>113634112
Go with #timetravelertrump, libs love scifi crap.

>burger
I'm European who moved to the US (and will return in a few years)

it's just a pro European video (can't believe it's blocked wtf)

>WITH HIGH AMOUNT OF IMMIGRANTS
You mean the entire area is 100% immigrants

Goebbels tier video

Sad reality is that the situation has gone from bad to worse and we need an example of what will happend if we do not chance the way this situation is being handled. In this case Sweden serves as an example for the rest of the world and it would benefit us greatly if things would escalate even further and the MSM couldn't cover up this shit anymore or normalize it. Concidering that these people are soulless pieces of shit this will however require a massive shitstorm with a massive amount of casualties but hey, it is bound to happend sooner or later. At least this way the situation could be contained and the rest of the world would have a bit more time to wake up while watching how sweden burns. No use to try and redpill normies with words any more since the bloodbath is inevitable. It will serve as a ultimate redpill that can't be ignored.

Bump

the second link worked for you?
glad you got to see what we're all capable of.

What the fuck are they rioting about?

police was there to arrest a nigger and they totally chimped

That's Bahrain, it's a shit hole but those are moi trucks

so is the mainstream media reporting on this yet?

4:12 I came

This is on the same level as The Lion, at least

They don't get a house, a car and a wife as they would have been told.

I don't like counter signaling guys on my side but Swede or anyone else will NOT fall or be left to the wolves. Stop planting the seeds of inevitability when you should be extending a hand for help. I don't doubt my people and if you were one of us you'd learn to do the same.

Police went into arrest a criminial

'Local youth' responded by throwing rocks, setting cars on fire and looting stores

It's probably something that involves the porrage being bad or that their current accommodation lacks the necessary amount of stars. What ever it may be however, obiously has something to do with the opression and racism these poor kids will have to put up with on a daily bases. We should be ashamed of our selves, we did this.

i haven't seen many stories. the reddit news and worldnews subs are banning any mention of it.

Easy, this story will get zero coverage.

>#lastnightinsweden
Make this trend, its the hashtag that the libtards started to make fun of Trump.

svt.se/kultur/lastnightinsweden

>Donald Trump refererade i helgens tal till en incident som ska ha ägt rum i Sverige i fredags, och snart föddes hashtaggarna #LastNightInSweden och #SwedenIncident på Twitter.

>Donalds Trump made a reference to an incident that should have happened on Friday in Sweden and soon the hashtags #LastNightInSweden and #SwedenIncident was born.

How is Sweden media handling this?

*Swedish

>high amounts of immigrants
Yeah probably, since 90% of Rinkeby's population is immigrants lol

i already know the answer but what about swedish media?

lol the ending was unexpectedly nice
you've probably seen this already
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MDR1lkiAL6I
this is great too
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gTYA3x0basY

>How is Sweden media handling this?
They probably ignore it, i don't know i don't even read the MSM anymore.

svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/polisen-skot-for-att-traffa

"It's like living in a ghetto"

SPREAD FAR AND WIDE

Norwegian media has a couple of reports.

youtu.be/rxmnCXjM5iU

I have a question for sven, are those grenade attacks really as common as Wikipedia says? I mean I don't trust the data on the 3 years where it randomly dropped to like 1 or 2 but 30+ grenade attacks? How is that not all over the news everywhere?

>Enligt de första uppgifterna sköt polisen då varningsskott, men senare kom det fram att det var fråga om så kallad verkanseld. Det vill säga, de siktade på stenkastarna och sköt för att träffa.

They missed.

What about the genetics of europe?

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
They are in progress to replace the y chromosome.

The male nuclear y chromosome only mutates 0,3 % per generation.
This is why we used to have male upon son inheritance to ensure the bloodline and genetic identity.

Most countries in the world still know this but the west forgot and is quickly losing their genetic identity because men dont have male offspring any more.

The thing about the European genes ,Europeans have more population groups (family trees) and much shorter/younger family trees then the African and arab genetics.
These genes are inbred, this causes those to be more dominate.

The media is using the term genetic diversity for a old population group who lived in isolation for a long time. This is where the misconception of African Negroids being more genetic diverse comes from aswell (the African family trees(main ethnic African groups) are bigger and have longer branches but the rest of the world Asians and Europeans have more family trees

Because of this long isolation these genetic groups(trees) gained genetic dominant genes true interbreeding and strengthening genetics by keeping a selecting the same set of genetics over and over again generation after generation

All other so called junk DNA, that causes the unique mutations needed for evolution and diversity decay with every copy reducing mutations within the population group

This is the cause of recession of the European genetics AKA genocide.

Tl;dr european genes are recessive, they will regress when bred with dominate arab or african genetics causing the disappearance of them.

You need less then 5% to cause this genetic shift, most european countries have 10% of their demographics being african/arab. most only have around 60% 70% of their native population left.

Criminal gangs love throwing grenades into each others windows

>Stockholm syndrome
No wonder this term originated there.

>I don't like counter signaling guys on my side but Swede or anyone else will NOT fall or be left to the wolves.
In a normal situation this would be true but this shit is far beyond normal. It's a different matter if you get wounded, we can just carry the fuck out from the harms way but with swedes it's almost like they are willingly running to the mine fields and if you try to stop them, they just start kicking and screaming and do their damnest to get blown into peaces. Usually ppl like those are mentally ill and there for thei have to be restrained, in this case how ever I do not see ay way to accomplish that.

>Stop planting the seeds of inevitability when you should be extending a hand for help.
The swedes have planted those seeds by them selves. As you may have noticed, for us to help them they need to wake up first. Since this, despite our efforts has not been acheaved, we need a bigger pill that we can ram down from their throats. In this case the hell that is going to break loose will do just that. I am not saying it is a good thing but apparently it is a necessity.

such a shame the cops didnt hit one of the little shits when they fired at them

I love watching the world turn into something similar or worse than my country. Cunts didnt want to listen, fucked with us and now you can all get a good taste of cultural enrichment. Enjoy. Really happy about this.

Trump shows a pretty decent meme ability.

>burning rag molotovs
The sign of niggers.

Storm matches (that can be put out if your target moves away) or bust.

#FeministGovernance

I think that gif is from Bahrain and not from Sweden

Any studies or links on this? Interesting as far as genetics go. Usually the smaller population gets absorbed into the larger. Of course arabs and africans mostly breed within their own group, outbreeding the natives, in the long run increasing their numbers.

this is so fucking progressive!

why cant other countries be like this?!?!?!

that is absolutely problematic

>look at what happening in sweden!
>everybody looks
>hey, donald, but there's nothing going on in Swe... O MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK

kek, every time

translation?

It translates verbatim to "around blacks, never relax"

Don't you get it? Trump paid those poor innocent immigrants to do it!

(((Swedish))) media

best case youtube.com/watch?v=KVWAIKoatWM

This is the Trump curse in action. You got stumped. How does it feel sweden?

The more our media ignores this situation our problem will just grow further and further

Imagine how fucked these "problem areas" will be once our economy gets worse and Abdul can't get his gibs.

That's when things will get extreme

The more extreme a situation becomes, the more extreme the solution

If any Swecucks daydream of becoming a Führer, you'll have your chance in a couple of years

What is a storm match

she got beat up? or whipped? are those just scratches

Can anyone even deny the existance of kek at this point? just look at how much he's giving us

His timing is sometimes... scary.
But well, all the meme magic shit is quite scary sometimes.

Barron can see the future, you fools, of course Trump knew

Dragged into forest by two foreign men, beaten unconscious and raped

Kicked when trying to crawl away afterwards

8 hours intensive care

now that is just uncanny. Hope there will be a follow up of the MSM on this but who am I kidding

>couple of years
Funny that you think you have more then 5 years. all your young girls are being seduced so easily by these men, your bitches just walk after them like a puppy.
you dont breed, just like the rest of europe for that mater, the half breeds chromosomes will pollute the whole gene pool in a few generations.

understandably because all women are fucking raped and to traumatized to have a life let alone a familly

Army in the streets when? It's obvius that the cuckolice can't do anything.