Is it just me or is history actively being rewritten as we speak? Specifically within the last couple of days

Is it just me or is history actively being rewritten as we speak? Specifically within the last couple of days

>is it just me

Do you know where you are, leaf?

Elaborate.

they're flailing. throwing anything against the wall at this point hoping something will stick

nothing will. if they try to remove Trump from office I and a million like me will just drive to washington

pay attention

No time.

Can't follow Sup Forums all day every day anymore.

History is written by the victor

Why don't you just tell us fucking leaf

Do you remember the Bundy ranch stand off?

It was run by people out of the Council for National Policy.

Trump's "opposition" like McCain and Graham are CNP.

Trump's staff like Bannon and Conway are also CNP.

Their only hope of destroying America is to trick you into doing it.

It is incumbent on you to conspire to make it a better place, not to be a useless pawn reacting to their conspiring.

>1RNk7dSA
>SA
Hey that's pretty good

Hey leaf.

remember that everything outside your little bubble called life is a swirling cosmos of ether and gravity.

We are all fed pellets of something that never was very necessary for you to make history...instead of chewing mindlessly on all the fluff written by people selling you fake news since the BC era.

everything is geometry. The triangle is the holy union, the circle is the infinite, the square is you and the dimensions you 'see'

history is only a benchmark, eternity is the life you live right now.

I remember my first joint

they already had the technology, they just decided whites were done unless we released it.

(((They))) are doing as they have always done. They subvert the present and future by crafting narratives in the moment for current events to reshape history as it happens. See Trayvon, Mike Brown, all the leaks during the campaign, etc. Luckily for us, this methodology is losing effectiveness thanks to the internet and our wielding of meme magick. We can win this war. But we must be vigilant, keep shitposting, keep memeing, keep trolling on twitter, and check out the irl stuff when you're ready. Traditionalist Workers Party and/or Identity Evropa are decent places to start. Moloch will be defeated and our people will be saved.

Praise Kek!

WE

The left is certainly trying to by latching onto the "Milo is a pedophile" scandal while their media outlets like Salon delete all of their pro-pedophilia articles.

They just can't fucking stop being horrible slimy people.

>It is incumbent on you to conspire to make it a better place

This, reactionism/accelerationism a shit

that's the kinda leaf I'm talkin about

But nobody has the attention span to read it.

as fucked up as this is to push on Sup Forums.

love is gunna save us.

The leftists have fully ramped up their attacks, they're picking a new target almost every day. First it was Pewdiepie, now Milo. Who's next in this leftist kristallnacht?

Alex Jones is next goyim

they want bannon, they think milo is the link to bannon.

jones runs his ship too tight.

Is this turning into a W E S T H E T I C thread?

I think it is

They'd have to have some pretty crazy dirt on Alex Jones to ruin him.

The guy basically lives in a 24/7 conspiracy theory hell on Earth.

We will make history user

He is running an intergalactic space vampire/werewolf pedophilia ring

They know they cant get to big boss. So they go for the people around him

Im pretty sure some time fuckery happened

for example we have some shitty islands off our coast called the malvinas. theres just some pinguins there, those islands have always been ours forever

and the other day I hear on tv that the brits control them now? they even call them something weird like fuckland, or whatever
also, I dont remember having so many black neighbors

britain fought a war with argentina over those islands like 2 decades ago.

underage b& detected

>fuckland

Chuckled

Being written, not rewritten

He's been on the radio for like 2 decades. If there was big dirt on him it would have been run already, years ago.

Why post

Thanks, I've been trying to say this for months now. Don't give them a reason.

What do they have on Jones that the world doesn't already know about?

well.. you know... i don't think they know who Adolphe sax (Antoine-Joseph Sax) is, otherwhise i think he would've been niggerised a long time ago aswell...

>tfw you'll never be an engineer working on a quiet Mars outpost