Are slavs human?

are slavs human?

Yes.

Yes, but a sub type.

Every person born of a human is a human,

Does that mean that they are white niggers yes it does.

nordshits and germanshits get jealous they arent the slav masterrace

That's how you keep your women from fuckibg chimps, you cucks.

Does this person, who I am sure is a superb athlete and a great example of the physical fitness and ability of our species, have his name written on his forearm?

>made monkey noises
>the dude's literally a brazilian monkey

How were they doing anything that isn't the golden standard when interacting with a Brazilian?

Based Serbia.

are niggers? answer: no.

I like how so many boyfriends on the field so tenderly and graciously consoled him with so many blowjobs

I dont know anything about him but knowing how brazilians are, Im 99% sure thats the name of his kid.

No, Everton is a football team here in the UK

The article clearly states that his name is Everton Luiz.
Would he name his son by his own name? Seems weird.

>Would he name his son by his own name? Seems weird

Thats what I'm betting on.

Never heard of someone tattooing their own names on their forearms.Either that "everton" is a dear family member of his, or this is indeed his own name, which I find to be an unprecedented case of "male name tattoo on forearm" I never heard off.

you keep your women from fucking chimps by acting like a bigger chimp?

why would you bully someone who did nothing wrong just based on their race?

doesn't mean you have to let your wife suck black cocks, or not cross the road when you see a bunch of dindus to show how tolerant you are. but you can still judge individuals based on their character.

this guy came to slavistan because they paid him millions of dollars, he's not comiting any crimes, he's not a refugee, so why bully?

Dunno then must be some stupid Brazilian thing

*blocks your path*
What did you say about Slavs?

what about a human who fugs a samsquanch and they have a hybrid human-samsquanch babby? what is the babby then? consider the samsquanch the female in this situation

tesla is clearly grecoroman and not a real slav he doesn't look like one

How did this fucking shit go mainstream REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also, fans of that football club are literal unironic nazis and skinheads.

>are slavs x?
No, fuck off.

As a Ballist fan can confirm. We Heil during the national anthem, triggering the Fyromian

yugos don't look slavic

Why would a grown ass man making millions of dollars just to play a sport fucking cry over people making monkey sounds?

Just because you're a racist doesn't mean you have to be rude. Why can't we all just be polite?

Me: Give me the Slav.
Barber: Say no more, tavarisch.

Threadly reminder that Prussia was listed as Slavic nation at the Viennese congress

Also, we are really big cucks when it comes to blacks here.

In every single sport they are celebrated as gods, teenagers listen to rap and idolize rappers like Cheef Keef.

Also, every semi good black athlete that played in Serbia got citizenship from our government. We are more cucked than you think.

Football teams importing people at extortionate prices and wages is part of why football is a shit sport. It would be much more interesting and entertaining if each team had to make do with their country and immediate areas talent pool. Money ruined it.

No, only Anglos are

Check'd

Here's a subtle edit for the keks

all humans have human dignity.

>Football hooligans
>polite
They do not care about who they assault, they just like to make problems that is all.

Would explain that one pineapple autist that regularly shits up the board.

>not a real slav
>doesn't look like one

Hahaha Slavs are based as fuck. Take note, rest of the world

Ever heard of that experiment where a group keeps passing a ball among themselves and the subject is left out?

Its more or less the same principle here.
We as social creatures feel hurt when we are ostracized in some form.

Thats how it started in the West, they keep it a novelty for as long as possible until there are so many there they can start claiming they belong and are just as (nationality) as any else.

Have fun.

He is an legitimate antifa member or anarchist.

I talked with him in serbian and he has classic tumblr cuck mindset. Our young generation is more and more progressive.

Literally one letter

They gave them citizenship so they could play in our national teams but every single one of them refused that even tho they got free citizenship.

We are still too poor for them to live here.

Kek nice one

he is also probably overrated and overpaid af and that's why they hate him

maybe he is a fan of FC Everton

Western cumstains just jealous Slavs are manlier and more alpha than they are.

Even with the utter shit cards we were given the past 1000 years, we still did good.

> Rad

Kek, those are hardcore junkie skinheads.

>tattoos his own name on his arm

I hope he at least has a kid named after him, otherwise jesus christ

Rich athlete gets his feeling hurt, boo fucking hoo.

Slavs are far more human than the apes we're supposed to be blanda upping with.
OP is a cumguzzling fag-o-matic

No we are wogs, and actually I don't give a fuck about what some western twats thinks of us. You are all retarded. Actually I always though Australia and New Zealand were the least retarded, reason being they are really far away so nobody gave a fuck about them.
Proper degeneracy is found in western lands, not slav lands.

picka kosmicka sve sto imam da kazem na ovo, uvek sam gotivio hrvatice ali je ova pogotovu pokidala.. ali visa je od mene, basket jebeni

Also, most of them are fucking maniacs, young ones are far worse than older guys.
I live in their neighbourhood.
One of their graffitti, meaning 'Violence is nonsense'.

That reminded me of the time my class went on a field trip to cheer for some local soccer team. And there was this nigger kid playing, which was extremely rare and unusual. And instead of team name everyone was chanting "A-fri-ca! A-fri-ca!". Still feels kinda embarrassing. Can't imagine what it's like to be black child in Russia. At least he didn't cry.

Lel i actually live near Rad stadium. Can confirm Rad supporters are pretty based.

You should paint over that with "violence is the language of niggers"

That's not "their graffitti", mate, that was probably done by some hippie as a plea to United Force.

You mean retarded lowlife scum.

Yes, its theirs.
Banjica and Vidikovac are full of them.

Huehue fragility. Seriously, why do non-whites have such thin skin and fragile egos?

Are you seriously saying that a Rad casual drew a graffitti saying "Violence is nonsense"? Or am i missing something here?

Well, they are football hooligans, not the most respectable members of society, but they saw a monkey and called him a monkey. Based in my book.

It is probably a joke. It's meant to be funny. Sarcasm.

big, strong, tough ones. Warriors. We need more Slav crusaders

If bananas werent thrown on the field it means it wasnt racism but humble banter.

I obviously don't mind racism, but those idiots can kill themselves too for all I care.

Are niggers?

>crying cause someone called him an ape

grow up or go back to kindergarten

They even bothered to draw a flower. That's some deep sarcasm.

>Speaking of subtype humans
How are you Muhammed?

post the whole image OP

I hope the slavs kick your shit encrusted nigger ass next, cuck.

Listen to rap lol? idk anyone who listens that here, here they listen to narodnjaki and most of it is serbian. btw which athletes are black?

Yup sadly can confirm.Serbs arre BLUEPILLED AS FUUUUUUUUCK on blacks.

We are just like Scots slaves to enemy of my enemy is my friend mantra.

I used to be too until I got to know the fuckers...

you forgot the part where he makes millions and you were just in your favela you stupid ass.

It probably reminded him of the father he never had.

holy shit that pissed me off. you pissed me off.

if i made fucking a third of the money he does dicking off in sport i could give a shit if the crowd got together and held panels up that formed the image of my little brother who died of cancer and i could give a shit about that.

you're so soft on the pussy it's unreal, fuck you. waaah they made fun of me i'll think about that when i'm driving my expensive car back to my expensive house from the clubhouse oh my god waaaaah.

fuck you, i hope you die.

>Cheef Keef

I don't know who that is and i've never heard anyone listening to nigger rap. Maybe you hang out with the wrong crowd. Most people i come in contact with listen to turbo folk or regular folk, rock, metal and electro music.

It's a paradox. The only way to become redpilled about blacks is to live around them. But having a large amount of blacks in your country means you're cucked.

>making monkey sounds to a monkey is now considered bad mfw

Why are Slav women so beautiful but Slav men so ugly?

increased levels of alcoholism and smoking
little cultural emphasis on male grooming
outdated fashion and hairstyles

slav guys aren't actually ugly. westernized slavic guys look fine. it's just the slavic lifestyle that makes them look like shit.

southern slavs are darker than these snowflakes

you mean russians.
most croats arent, at least the northern ones. In my class 90 percent had blue eyes.

>humans
>human

go prepp the father of your wifes son, I bet he is getting bored raping the girl from next door as is custom in sweden.

>tfw you can ID the girl

Slav chicks know how to dress to look hot.
Slav guys dont give a shit.

I'm a clean guy, but i dont spray myself with perfume and spend all of my salary on clothing, unlike women.

I got.... uhh..... 3 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of "casual" shoes, like 20 t-shirts and 3 hoodies.
I work in insurance so i got like 15 "nice" office shirts.

I just speny 2,000$ on a PC, but for some reason spending more than 100$ on clothing makes me cringe.

Yes, but Brazilians aren't

Fucking kek

Brazillians are monkeys though.

>You keep your women from fucking chimps by acting like a bigger chimp?

Yes, that's how social hierarchy works

west slavs>south slavs>eas slavs>russians

Holy fucking shit
You just a real fuckign rare memory I had when I was a kid there was this nigger boy
what the fuck

just triggered*

maybe because they really are good at sports

@113637200
no Sup Forumsbro, thats why i voted hillary and will do so again in 2020, Trump betrayed the white race.

But I live on Sup Forums and I know all about niggers.
What does that mean?

so edgy.

that crap is not right, it is football.

but he was getting into the faces of supporters so what was to expect to happen.

but sports are trivial as in they dont matter just like the americans use to have mandingos fight eachother because it was fun to watch but it had no real importance

Have you ever seen Brazil? It's disgusting. Brazilians really are subhumans. Everything they touch turns to violent drug crime

They're good at games. Rugby, motor racing, skiing, rowing and shooting are sport. They aren't good at those.

>Europe made a good athlete cry for absolutely no reason

Europe is full of nazis and need some serious multi-culturalization