Sup Forums and Milo Yiannopoulos

1)The active warfare against Sup Forums continues and is in full effect. At this point, you should be inoculated against the affect of standard messaging

2) Currently an aggressive push is being placed on the Milo topic.

THE PUSH IS NOT PRO OR AGAINST. IT IS TO MAKE IT A POINT OF CONTENTION

The issues of Milo are well-known. The advantages he brings to the fight against the left are well-known, as well. To a knowledgeable right-wing person, there comes no great surprise that homosexuality is deeply intwined (although not exclusive to) with predation on children below the age of consent.

Thus, with regards to the facts of Milo's actions, everything is possible.

However, that does not mean that whoever supports Milo approves of harming children, but simple takes Milo at his word, and with no proof against it, decides towards Milo's innocence.

The other side is, understandably, distraught by the idea of children being harmed and, again understandably, suspicious of Milo, due to the overlap between pedarasty and homosexualism

Both stances are understandable, although the first one is, arguably, more beneficial to the larger cause.

That is it. Do not fall for D&C basic tactics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gXGlawiibK8
youtu.be/oN4w8e432_o
youtu.be/8NSDAuAIKsM
youtu.be/oJhHwspZGcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its not working, i'm defending Milo for essentially your first point and the only person really arguing is the CTR employee.

I've gathered that over the years milos support here has drifted between 55-65%

Yet even the people who didn't like him for his faggotry, know that it's of primary importance to defend him against this much larger enemy.

If we let Milo fall, we will crumble like dominoes, they will use this tactic again and again.

I don't support him, but I'm not going to condemn him unless the left can prove that he grooms underaged boys.

Milo support has only seemed high because we've become inundated with redditor types and literal children thanks to Trump and funny frog memes.

We we need a sweeping decision to not support homosexuals. Ever.

I understand playing psychological warfare though.

This. Don't punch Right of the Overton Window.

Thanks so much for making yet another Milo thread. Were the other 20 not enough you sniveling idiot?

It's pretty obvious with the amount of shilling going on to, first of all, associate Milo with this place so vehemently.

Then, they will say "Well look at that! These are the people that support Pedophilia! Don't listen to em!"

This shit is retarded. I want real news.

Also, I'm sure this thread that isn't about separating Sup Forums into For Milo and Against Milo groups won't have nearly as many posts as every other Milo thread because it's out of format and no shills will post here.

He's not even right of the overton window though, he's a fucking liberal by most accounts.

The other 20 are all made by shills. You can tell by how all the OP's say the same thing using different words

Yeah, but at this point even many liberals are outside the political orthodoxy. Milo has been a good blunt tool. Whatever happens next, we've already hit them pretty hard.

That is why i hate faggots like you who pick no sides....you talk a bunch of shit without actually sayung anything.All faggs should be killed or imprisoned and put on meds,the end.

More importantly - pedastry is more common in Muslim societies than it is with homosexuals. If Milo is disgusting for his views then many, if not most, Muslims are disgusting.

I've had this discussion with people before. The left/right dichotomy isn't appropriate because the axis has shifted. We're proposing a complete paradigm shift, not just sliding politics to the right, because what we want doesn't exist on the current axis.

If we keep pretending that anyone to the right of self-admitted cultural marxists is aiding our goals then we're going to be sorely disappointed.

The main example I have is of the discussion of Civic and Ethnic nationalism that comes up a lot on Brit/pol/. A lot of people think promoting the former is a stepping to stone to the latter while I believe the former makes the latter even less likely to become considered or accepted.

Just found out Milo's book has been canceled. Dunno when the claims came to light, but this reeks of a hit piece.

OP isn't talking about the players so much as the rules of the game. He's commentating on the match of course it looks like he's being a neutral fag.

>affect

I agree with this. The best tactic is silence and waiting for what happens. Extreme opinions out the gate are silly. Wait for more information before you talk about it

Implying Sup Forums is fighting the left rather than trying to create as much chaos as possible and force the greatest happening of all times

Sup Forums supports Chaos not your personal circle jerk, get with the program or stay a faggot.

tend to agree, but understand the revulsion at even the hint of harming children and youth

botched editing. thanks for playing.

I dont know if yoi speaking for Sup Forums but this. Let choas consume! If we cant have the earth let it all burn!

Get ready for that accusation to be leveled at a lot more people if this works. They are practicing on a lot of smaller people, like Pewdiepie and Milo. There's no pedo stormfront that can become fans of whomever started this claim.

digits don't lie.

you have nothing, and we have everything.
this is a hollow victory.

because we'll turn it against you.

the leaf has a good idea. we need to turn the loss into a win for us. i think the idea is meme worthy. what does it look like?

the pedo claim has been standard fare for ages. We saw it being deployed against Trump, for example, in the last election.

And as long as it remains effective, they will keep using it.

I don't mind branding someone who is guilty, but we have to stop demonizing people before they've been found guilty in a court of law.

Over the years? What the fuck is this shit
This faggot was brought up last year for the first time because of the trump campaign. This post itself is part of this faggotry raid. Nobody gives a fuck about this bullshit and its all fabricated. The divide and conquer is so many layers deep that the topic of division is a forced meme that Sup Forums trolls are latching onto ironically like the fake CTR posters. (CTR is real).

Guys stop trolling yourselves and filling the catalog with bullshit. Nobody gives a single fuck about "muh MILO" and if you do you have to go back!

I agree with your fundamental point, but I disagree with the method. We need all the help we can get, fight for every inch. Otherwise everything collapses into bitter nihilism.

He was brought up here for the first time due to gamergate, which was in 2014, I believe.

Milo is a child-raping pedofaggot Papist Jew who advocates the sodomising of 13-year-old boys.

>Pol will continue to support him because of muh Alt-righ movement

Commonfilth is right, you're all a bunch of degenerates. If someone's political views matter more to you than their character, you deserve whatever shit the media throws at you for associating with them.

He has outright condemned/disavowed White nationalism, yet retarded Whtie Nationalists will continue to support him because he triggers "the Left".

You have no standards. You have no principles. You deserve to lose. You deserve to see your countries overrun with mudslimes (who at least know how to treat faggots), your cultures obliterated, and your race extinct.

You are a joke. Your movement is a joke. The nationalists of generations past would be sickened by you.

White people deserve everything that's happened to them. Every. Single. Fucking. Thing.

If I gave a shit about your opinion, I would have responded before you double posted.

yawn

i'm sure you do a great job impressing david brock. well done.

for us, that amateur hour bullshit just comes across laughable. the "transcript" is based on an edited video and is proof of nothing besides your faggotry.

oh and go and get arse rammed by child abuser, lena dunham, who the left love so much. milo's problem clearly had all to do with political stance.

as if you didn't know that already.

>Denouncing homosexuality for its links to sex with underage children, and in the same breath complimenting muslims.

There is truly no hope for you Aussies

Most of Sup Forums has never liked Milo
He's a degenerate, periodically a useful idiot, who does more harm than good
Puzzling why the shills think Sup Forums is the place to be pushing their witchhunt other than miloaltright=Sup Forumsaltright, therefore let's piss some shekels away

I never cared for Milo, just like I never cared for Pewdiepie, but I loathe the media, and these hit pieces keep making me me think of that old saying, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

I still don't overly care for Milo, but these hit pieces have me feeling worried. If I'm not intellectually honest regarding these people, sooner or later they are gonna come for someone I respect.

But are these hit pieces having the desired effect?
The attack of Pewdiepie has red-pilled millions of his followers and shown how desperate the media is to give itself a few more years in the sun
Milo is the victim of child-abuse being attacked by the left - it won't end well for them
The left only know how to attack with racist/nazi/pedo - it no longer works

At least prwdiepie is a normal guy with a hot girlfriend who just makes a lot of money.

Milo is something else. Guy is barely human, probably pozzed out

Well, it got Milo uninvited from CPAC and got his book cancelled. it also got Pewdiepie to lose his Disney and Youtube sponsorships.

So they are having a measure of success. And when it comes to someone I DO care about, I don't want them to have any success.

poor guy was raped as a 13 year old by a 40 year old, then his ego kicks in and constructs a narrative where he was the powerful one, and a gay man is born.
I think Milo, now he's lost his book deal over romanticising his rape, might get a chance to re-assess that event, and perhaps challenge his own homosexuality.

>you sniveling idiot?

*tip*

The elite are terrified of Milo, hence the massive orchestrated efforts against him. He's already explained his point and how he was taken out of context.

Everybody regurgitating the same fake news talking points in an often juvenile manner are clear shills and shitposters.

Holy shit fuck off. Supporting Milo gives us nothing but paedo baggage.

wait like, you guys actually think the alt-right matters in the grand scheme of things? the elite and liberals rule everything, they're smarter than you, they're better than you, they're more resourceful. you have no chance, no matter how many rednecks with guns you gather together.

>punching paedos means you're punching right
Fuck off

>THE PUSH IS NOT PRO OR AGAINST. IT IS TO MAKE IT A POINT OF CONTENTION
Bullshit. You're a Milo shill. Faggot pedo fucking Milo shill.

Presuming you're not shills, get ready for other accusations to be slung as politicians/commentators you DO care about, and for them to be effective. Until you can prove Milo desires sex with underaged people, he has yet to be proven as a pedo.

>get ready for other accusations to be slung as politicians/commentators you DO care about
When is that NOT the case? It's an easy rationalization for you to run to, that the "sudden" dislike for Milo "must be a conspiracy". All these manipulative arguments:
>we need a faggot to be our wedge against the normies
>he shills for us and the normies listen because he's gay and that's ok
Ignoring that he promotes everything degenerate that we're against by BEING everything we're against, thus, letting normies think "it must be ok, see, the alt-right is find with it, dems r reel raysists!" That doesn't "recruit" anyone to our side.
>if you help the MSM attack him, you're empowering them by showing our lack of unity
Bullshit. We've always been divided on the first point, and it was waiting to explode like a pressure cooker. Milo was a fucking timebomb, and this is exactly the kind of thing people warned about long ago, and all along the way. The MSM didn't "do this", they just smelled blood in the water after he DID IT TO HIMSELF.
>b-but we're divided
We always were. I dont care that we call each other shills. I dont care that we're divided on this. I welcome it. I want these faggots, trannies, and enablers to GET THE FUCK OUT. I never wanted them here to begin with, and I'm not alone. We get NOTHING from these people, while they exploit our noteriety for their own careers. Milo doesn't have loyalty to a movement, or to principles. This is his personal profit he's always been after. THIS IS HIS BRAND. We don't need these kinds of people, these "commentators" -- and politicans we support have always been attacked from all angles like this.

Too bad if this rustles any of you. It's going to happen. Fuck faggots, fuck pedos, and fuck all these fucking enablers normalizing their degeneracy, and giving them shelter here.

You are putting all sorts of words in my mouth. Showing a backlash against a group that is slandering someone I don't care about in order to keep it from happening against someone I DO care about later has nothing to do with any of the shit you put in my mouth.

I'm more thinking of the "Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me," poem.

There is absolutely no evidence that Milo is a pedo, only that he has a fucked up sexuality, likely due to the fact that he was molested. I don't agree with his views on sexuality, obviously, but that doesn't make him a pedophile. Nowhere in ANY evidence presented does he even imply that he is attracted to children.

>You are putting all sorts of words in my mouth
I'm every possibly reply you pro-faggot pro-pedo shills have. Im not going to wait for you to say it, I've heard it all before.
>I'm saying "Then they came for me"
I don't know how new you are, but they're ALWAYS coming for us, constantly. Not just here, but everywhere else in the world. For me to buy that argument, I'd have to think Milo was "one of us" to begin with -- HES NOT ONE OF US, THAT'S MY POINT. Even if my enemy if going after him, he's also my enemy. One idiot is taking out another idiot for me: thank you left side for taking out the other left side. That was the only point of having someone like him in the first place, supposedly, because he was "taking heat for us". Well, that's why I don't believe anyone really meant that, because they're bending over backwards to save him not, telling us "first they came for X, guys, lets defend Milo" -- implying he deserves our support. Fuck that, not falling for that bait, or buying that mindfuck.

Let them go after him. It's not our fault. He wanted to get rich and famous, and he chose his path. Let him deal with it. Let all his buddies and other ebook merchants deal with the fall out -- not like they haven't attacked everyone on their Right before. This is what they get now.

it's time to drop milo for good before he drags us down, you imbecile. he is compromised and a creepy degenerate. I for one will not defend milo and neither should you.

Racist, sexist, islamaphobe, and homophobe no longer work because they were ineffective against Trump.

There is no evidence that milo is a pedo just because his view on sexuality is fucked. If you can't say, "Yeah, this dude's opinions are fucked regarding sexuality, but he hasn't actually DONE anything," then you are opening the door for this tactic to be used against others.

Either render the attack ineffective when it isn't true, or risk them repeating the tactic.

Prove he's a pedo

it's about perception. out of all people memelords on pol should understand that. but hey, chain yourself to a sinking ship because whatever reason.

This

I asked you to prove he's a pedo m8, not sperg out

Who fucking cares you turbofaggot.

He can't. He's a fucking tool of the Reagan Battalion.

This is the part of the right that wants everything to go back to Bush conservatism. This is the group that supports McMuffin.

it doesnt matter. he is a slimy degenerate with borderline pedo views. that's enough. maybe not for you because you are a pedo yourself, but for normies and everyone else with their morals intact.

everyone except you, pedo

>calls everyone pedos
Project some more

if you are defending a pedo you are one.

Prove he's a pedo

I said prove it, not wave it away. Get some reading comprehension kiddo.

>they were ineffective against Trump.
Milo didn't do that for Trump; Trump refused to cuck.
>There is no evidence that milo is a pedo
I've watched that video so many times now, it makes me physically ANGRY to hear you lie about it. His excuse was even worse: 'b-but gays often call each other 'boys'" -- no shit, because they're an overwhelming majority of the pedos too. It's all over their subculture. Youre 16 times more likely to molest boys if your gay, than a straight man is to molest girls. Its not harmless to be gay, its not just acting like a fucking fairy and being into girl's clothes.
>Either render the attack ineffective when it isn't true
Your problem is that your premise is false, and you have a motive to ignore the elephant in the room. Deal with the reason why, and don't be surprised if others won't be patient with you while you figure it out.

youtu.be/gXGlawiibK8
youtu.be/oN4w8e432_o
youtu.be/8NSDAuAIKsM
>Prove he's a pedo
He admitted it. Even if you say "this doesn't count" he's a degenerate faggot promoting a while list of degeneracy, and that would be enough on its own. Even the "appearance of being pro-pedo" is enough to burn him. Fuck off pedo enabler.

youtu.be/oJhHwspZGcg

WAKE THE FUCK UP!

nice try, pedo

Can I have the exact quote and time stamp where he admitted it?

>if I just keep calling him a pedo I can get away with being factually wrong

Keep trying sperg.

yeah but the guy you were responding to has only been here a year so, yknow

I agree. Pedophilia is good.

back to 1eddit or whatever animu board you came from. pedos are not welcome here.

No, because can't provide it, there are only dark jokes there, much like PewDiePie's nazi jokes.

Milo supports pederasty the same way PewDiePie is a nazi, and anyone claiming either is a leftist D&C shill.

So, Milo said these things:

>Pedophilia is an attraction to prepubescent children, not teens
Fact check: correct
>The law is about right
Fact check: an opinion
>There are certain people who are able to consent at younger age
Fact check: pure logic
>I consider myself one of them
Fact check: opinion
>Liking sexually mature 15 year old girls is natural
Fact check: correct
>If it wasn't for the Father I wouldn't give nearly so good head as I do now
Fact check: joke
>When I was 14, I was the predator
Fact check: joke and opinion

So what's the problem here? All his opinions are about his own experiences. I think he knows the best about his own experiences.

>'ve watched that video so many times now, it makes me physically ANGRY to hear you lie about it. His excuse was even worse: 'b-but gays often call each other 'boys'" -- no shit, because they're an overwhelming majority of the pedos too. It's all over their subculture. Youre 16 times more likely to molest boys if your gay, than a straight man is to molest girls. Its not harmless to be gay, its not just acting like a fucking fairy and being into girl's clothes.
None of that has anything to do with him being sexually attracted to 13 year olds. You can get angry about it all you want. Yes, he has fucked views on sexuality, likely due to the fact that he was molested at 13 years old. But that does not mean that he is attracted to 13 year olds, any more than if I were to say "It's perfectly normal for people to be attracted to fatties in black culture," DOES NOT MEAN that I am attracted to fatties by necessity.

>He admitted it.
I'm halfway through the video, and all I hear him talking about is how he enjoyed being molested by a priest, which would explain his fucked up sexuality, but wouldn't be evidence of him being a pedophile.

We must rout the media - we must destroy their ability to weaponize slander and take away their monopoly on influence.

We can deal with Milo later. We need to rek the media.

Good thing I'm not one then. You on the other hand seem very quick to condemn pedos, even when there's no proof. Raises certain flags.

Why can't Milo be homosexual and clover gendered. Who are we to judge? Milo being a pedophile may actually help the cause of those poor people who are being persecuted for the intolerance of them being clover gendered.

This was meant for Also, at the 4 minute mark, he also states that he isn't attracted to 14 year olds.

yes it does when fuckups like you step up from your basement to be the champion of the indefensible.

Well done, OP. Bumping because it shouldn't have taken nu-Sup Forums this long to realize what was going on.

Milo had someone draw him a fursona so he could appeal to furfags. This man is nothing more than a wannabe celebrity that will latch on to any popular group or movement for attention.

>We
Speak for yourself Reddit. This kike needs to fry, he's never been on our side so cut the shit. He's an opportunistic fag. He said stupid shit, he won stupid prizes. Next time don't out yourself on live fucking video.

> 1.jpg
Back to /po/

What's indefensible though? You failed to prove he's a pedo, so that can't be it, right?

>Can I have the exact quote and time stamp

youtu.be/gXGlawiibK8

Quote number 1 (0:48): after describing sex with an adult priest at 14, Milo says "I wasn't abused". This will be repeated when he argues explicitly that he doesn't consider sex with 14 year olds abuse because they enjoy it.

Quote number 2 (2:20): Rogan says "you'd make a good priest if you think the guy who made you suck his dick was a good priest". Milo replies, "he was a GREAT priest...he got notes out of me I didn't think I could produce"; the obvious implication being that he'd make kids like he was suck his dick like he was made to. This evokes the fetish among many gays abused at this age, for doing it to boys the same age as them during their first experience. Milo is joking about "repeating the pattern". See this video for more detail: youtu.be/gXGlawiibK8

Quote number 3 (2:58): "It was not pedophilia". Rogan replies: "How old were you? You were 14?" Milo responds by dodging the information that he was 14, but he already stated this earilier in the convo. Rogan confronts him, and he tries to evade; he does not deny or condemn. He is holding to the position: "an adult priest fucking a 14 year old under his supervision is not molestation/abuse".

Quote number 4 (3:40): Milo tries to argue that Rogan would be fine with a 30 year old man fucking a 14 or 15 year old girl. Rogan is visibly upset at this. Milo refuses to accept that this is not true, that's how pedo he is. (inb4 hebephile excuses, slippery slope and you shills know it, you also shill for sex with younger kids too so its a red herring for what you really advocate).

Quote number 5 (4:20): Milo says "SEXUAL MOLESTATION WAS PERFECTLY CONSENSUAL" while arguing that being molested by a priest at 14 was not molestation, because "I was the predator".

Meant to refer to this video:
youtu.be/oJhHwspZGcg

I agree with almost all your points. But couldn't we take alot of flak if we don't distance ourselves from him?

Regardless of whether you believe his attempts to justify his words, he has become a liability. A big one.

I guess we have to see how people react or if he can recover.

None of those are him admitting to be a pedo. Try again.

Does anyone actually believe his rape stories?

Or is he just trying to ask us the question if victims can become predators themselves?

>all lies
Caught the pedo. This poster is a pedo and has probably raped numerous boys. Fuck you pedo rapist fuck, you will burn in this world or the next one faggot, its coming. Trust me.

Where's the lies m8? The poster originally claimed that Milo admitted to being a pedo, but then went on to post quotes that had nothing to do with that.

Please calm down.

I agree with you, the Left support paedophilia, they defend Islam and any child rapists that fit their token boxes, they have been pushing it for years. This hysteria and outrage over Milo is so fake. He's not a paedo. It's clear they are just trying to bring him down and will use this tactic repeatedly if they succeed now.

No you fucking idiot, homos are and will akways be ok.

WHOLE CONVERSATION WITH A PEDO ADMITTING HE WOULD AND SHOULD FUCK 14 YEAR OLD BOYS! YOU SAY "LITERALLY NOTHING"! YOU FUCKING CHILD RAPING FUCK!

youtu.be/oJhHwspZGcg

Quote number 1 (0:48): after describing sex with an adult priest at 14, Milo says "I wasn't abused". This will be repeated when he argues explicitly that he doesn't consider sex with 14 year olds abuse because they enjoy it.

Quote number 2 (2:20): Rogan says "you'd make a good priest if you think the guy who made you suck his dick was a good priest". Milo replies, "he was a GREAT priest...he got notes out of me I didn't think I could produce"; the obvious implication being that he'd make kids like he was suck his dick like he was made to. This evokes the fetish among many gays abused at this age, for doing it to boys the same age as them during their first experience. Milo is joking about "repeating the pattern".

Quote number 3 (2:58): "It was not pedophilia". Rogan replies: "How old were you? You were 14?" Milo responds by dodging the information that he was 14, but he already stated this earilier in the convo. Rogan confronts him, and he tries to evade; he does not deny or condemn. He is holding to the position: "an adult priest fucking a 14 year old under his supervision is not molestation/abuse".

Quote number 4 (3:40): Milo tries to argue that Rogan would be fine with a 30 year old man fucking a 14 or 15 year old girl. Rogan is visibly upset at this. Milo refuses to accept that this is not true, that's how pedo he is. (inb4 hebephile excuses, slippery slope and you shills know it, you also shill for sex with younger kids too so its a red herring for what you really advocate).

Quote number 5 (4:20): Milo says "SEXUAL MOLESTATION WAS PERFECTLY CONSENSUAL" while arguing that being molested by a priest at 14 was not molestation, because "I was the predator".

I'm not sure you're aware, but none of the quotes support your premise.

No it's a degenerate lifestyle. Homosexuality en mass is one of the most important objectives of the left.

So you think a victim of CHILD SEX ABUSE shouldn't have opinions on his particular case? What are you, a victim-blamer? Shame on you!!

I like this idea I think it could be useful. Maybe start calling him Muslim milo or something. Whatever we can do to call attention to pederasty in Muslim culture.