m.youtube.com/watch?v=BjeWsWJRCqs

Other urls found in this thread:

lenta.ru/articles/2017/01/25/franceantiwhite/
inosmi.ru/politic/20160929/237937136.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JFzk0oGKqUw
youtube.com/watch?v=aTZzk-_Qh4o&ab_channel=NMS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

damn, i planned to visit it this year...

I said I didn't want to visit Europe because of terrorists and someone tried to convince me Europe is safe, yeah right nigga you guys have a million times more shootings than us but no guns

Fuck Paris.

Fuck France

Paris is a shithole full of shitskins.

If every tourist average is put at a grand spent in Paris, that's a loss of 1.5 billion in revenue, this year with last year. France is confirmed a third world shit hole when? Army of Bogdabots when?

I remeber when I went to paris (considering that I am an american that has lived in the ghetto) I did not feel comfortable in that city. There was also an old lady trying to touch me at the palais de chaillot it was annoying as fuck.

Don't worry, Putin. You can invade it next year.

>France is confirmed a third world shit hole when?
It was a thid world shithole 3 years ago.
Real french flee to Hungary, ironically.

let's be real here, who's capital is not total shit

absolute madman

lenta.ru/articles/2017/01/25/franceantiwhite/

inosmi.ru/politic/20160929/237937136.html

Fuck that shithole.
Went there in 2011 half day layover.
Filled with nuggers, army with boots in the streets.
Niggers pickpocketing making fun of cop, cop pulls out a lasso, hooks the nigger by the neck, gets on a nearby horse and drags the nigger through the eiffel plaza.
Trains grafitti everywhere, windows so scratched you can't see out of them.
$12 euro for a fuckin crepe.
Had to act greek cause french hated americans at the time, impossible to get directions from locals.
Did i mention that the place was filled with niggers?

I shit my underpants.

I have never felt as disappointed by a city as I have Paris.

First went there 20 years ago. It was full of Algerians and Malians but didn't feel too bad.

My last visit was two years ago. Felt like a shithole. Sure there were plenty of nice touristy areas, but most of the city was depressing and Ndjamena as fuck.

Will never return.

And London, you are on notice. I don't see you heading in the right direction either.

No joke, all of our cities are fucking dumps, Paris would fit in quite well.

It's time

Thats WITH the Eurocup boosting the numbers

>invite brown people
>everything goes to shit

You have to say no. You have to say do it our way or get out.

Anybody got any destinations that they want to share that is better than Paris?

youtube.com/watch?v=JFzk0oGKqUw

We need to cleanse it boys.

should star a safari company like those ones that go to dangerous countries for excitement

>$12 euro for a fuckin crepe
you fucking tourists are retarded it's hilarious atleast you realised your mistake i suppose

I actually made a joke to my friend about how It was like I was in an American city

Paris is a meme. If it ever was "the city of love" and all that bullshit they said about it, it isn't anymore. It's a stinking shithole filled with subhumans trying to scam you, and a few pockets of rich whiteys and kikes still hanging on through exclusion. Same as any other western city. It's the same fucking thing as NYC except they speak French.

It's not really worth it, just another shithole.

On a related note, what do you think Le Pen's tits look like. The elder Le Pen, not the younger one.

Yeah, I had a family member that was living in london for a few years but after she got robbed twice in the same month she actually decided to go back home in New zealand. Lol

>someone tried to convince me Europe is safe

youtube.com/watch?v=aTZzk-_Qh4o&ab_channel=NMS

Why bother? I can do the same thing here.
>spend 5k on a ticket and best hotel in DC
>take a cab to Barry Farms projects
>get niggered and harassed and niggered some more
>streets smell like shit
>eat a cheap kebab and get the runs
>stare at some big monuments across the river through the smog
>nigger stole my wallet
Fin
>pic related, Paris

Wonder why? It looks beautiful

Europe for the most part is, Paris and Marseilles not really, only certain parts. Niggers and sandniggers have really done a number on it.

i wonder why hmmmmmmmm

El justo me city upo famalamdingdongdam

>if only a certain country didn't lose WW2

I feel like this article deserves English translation. Old Czech couple spends weekend in Paris:

>We recently went with my wife to Paris for the weekend. We were not there for more than 10 years. Another reason was extraordinarily low cost of Air France tickets. Return ticket for one person cost only 2500 CZK, including fees, and it should have alerted us, but unfortunately, we did not suspect.

>The flight to Paris was normal, in the airport we boarded the train in the direction of the city center. After arriving at the Gare du Nord, we experienced the first shock. Everywhere disorder, chaos, but the main thing - no white Frenchman. The same was near the Sacré-Coeur, where we naively moved in ... We took the metro and went to the main attractions. During a trip on the subway to Grand Etoile to the Louvre, we suddenly realized that we are the only white people in the train. It was on Friday at 14.00. At the entrance to the Louvre museum - not a soul, but everywhere patrols of soldiers armed to the teeth with the fingers on the trigger. Soon we found out from a friend that state of emergency in city has been going on for almost a year...

[cont]

Japan's, Hungary's, Poland's. All in all Berlin is still pretty nice, so are Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo, and Bern if you can afford it.

yep, niggers'll cause that

Yeah too bad Hitler was a retard and destroyed the entire continent.

if le pen wins, she'll sort it out really fast.

the french police have been pleading for more power and less regulations for years.

the calais jungle would have been shut down as soon as it started under le pen.

hollande caused the whole problem.

fuck off retard

It must be an easy life being bluepilled like this

>We had lunch with friends near the Grands Boulevards: in the streets - mostly migrants. By the way, most of the shops in the vicinity of are immigrant too. In the evening we went to the Eiffel Tower, and again no tourists. Only more security measures. Police stops and checks everyone except for Muslim women covered from head to toes - this is French equality today. But Trokaredo and surrounding neighborhoods are just living hell: full of strange African sellers of "souvenirs", Arabic thimblerigger, the beggars from Africa and Romania, pickpockets. The police are quite clearly turning a blind eye to minor street crimes. And this picture is close to all attractions. In the evening near the Eiffel Tower immigrants raped some young Frenchwoman. Naturally the news about this mentioned only in passing. Probably, this is a normal occurrence in the framework of cultural enrichment...

>The next morning we called a friend and offered a picnic in the center, like the old student days. But they said that it is better to meet in a restaurant, because going out can be very dangerous. We did not understand, but agreed and went to the Bastille. Again, mess, dirt and more, more migrants. The climax of the evening was a visit to a small bistro near our hotel where we wanted to drink a glass of wine. Gloomy bearded "Frenchman" from somewhere in Algeria angrily told us that they do not sell alcohol in their country, and swore against the damned "Christians." Therefore, we prefered to leave the hotel. It was only Saturday, and we have just been waiting for Sunday to depart home. This was not France, this was Muslim Africa, not the place we were wanted to go on weekend...

[cont]

>off niggers

What did Jean Paul mean by this?

I spent an entire 6 months living in San Sebastian, Spain and I didn't visit France once. I went to practically every other country in Europe though. (Missed out on Belgium, Baltics, Finland, and Balkans though.)

>Today, a weekend in Paris - is a truly terrible experience, and I can only guess what happens in Calais or Marseilles, where immigrants de facto captured the city and control them. France is going to become either a dictatorship or a warzone, and what a pleasant country it once was. I therefore recommend to abandon a visit to Paris. Farewell, sweet France! We will do everything in our power to prevent the Czech Republic from becoming like this!

french needs to purge itself. badly.

London is fucking terrible, maybe not on Paris level but its already top tier shithole.

I actually vistied Paris back in 1996 and it had quite a few blacks,but after i visited last year....pfff i have to tell you i felt safer in my shithole back in the 90s when i almost died to sone gypsys who stabbed me for my wallet.

No need to go to Paris.
When I want to see niggers I go Berlin.

FUCK FRANCH SWINES
FUCK THEIR FUCKING SHITHOLE PARIS

Did London used to be nice? I mean maybe but I can't imagine Brits even being nice or happy about things, they seem like such a permanently angry or melancholic people no matter what.

Same goes for Berlin. Its fucking lost.

25% of its police officers are already non germans in Berlin.

The leftist/green senate outlawed police officers taking home their guns.

Police shooting ranges were not maintained for years so they had to be shut down.

Senate prohibited police officers from training on private ranges.

Some Berlin cops go out on the street without a magazine in the gun because they dont feel trained enough

I visited Paris several times almost 10 years ago, it was shit then and I highly doubt that it has gotten any better.

Nah

Source:

I live in china town

Too bad a lot of the French police are beurs

The vast majority of large cities that Hollywood makes look appealing are trash to visit in real life unless you are rich or plan ahead to spend a lot of money so you can avoid the local plebs. This is common sense and anyone who wants to visit these multi culti open border come rape our women and children shit holes and contribute to their GDP is a retard who should be burned alive in a ditch.

But that's not how it used to be. It is not normal, why give in to this fucked up situation?

Our's is nice. It's small and filled with faggotry, but it's a pleasant place to spend a couple of days. Though not a tourist destination on it's own.

shit m8 at least in France cops can keep their gun with them all the time.

Travel ban when

France still is the most visited country in the world each year, even with the massive drop.

This is why I chose London as my tourist destination. I'm gonna spend my time in the best museums in Europe.

That was a decent read. Thanks for posting user.

English people are fine. The problem is not with them. The immigrants are another matter....

Yep can confirm Wellington is a fairly decent capital city. But then its tiny, barely 400k people. One thing I discovered this week that has fucked me off, on days when cruise ships come to town, parts of downtown suddenly have beggars. Fucking useless pieces of shit.

If it experiences any more of a radical drop the US could possibly overtake it. Not that it really matters, they'll still be making a metric fuckass of money from tourism even if not as much.

Read some crazy story about some japs finally visiting paris (they still have that 90s fantasy of city of love, perfume and charming people crap in their heads) and basically leaving needing mental health doctors cause their expectations have been wrong so goddamn hard. Pretty crazy This is what the refugee crisis BUT especially the politicans did.

>italy that low
suprising desu

paris doesn't even seem that nice, everyone just buys the meme

>almost died to sone gypsys who stabbed me for my wallet.
wow they don't fuck around back there, usually they have more tact in other countries

>tfw I'm a lowly charter tourist.

Here in Nordland everyone just takes the charter trips to Mallorca, Grand Canaria and Kreta. Very cheap, nice and simple.

I was in Paris something like 5 years ago. It was pretty fucking bad. Out by Montmartre the amount of third world poverty was mindboggling. And apparently that was nothing compared to now, with tent cities and people sleeping on mattresses on the streets everywhere.

It's a fucking shame, Paris holds such a huge portion of our western cultural capital. I spent days at the Louvre and felt like I'd seen but a piece of it all.

Sup Forums is all about giving each other shit over who's going to be replaced first, but if we take a step back for a second and realize, it's in pretty much all western countries, just a difference of a few decades as to when white people will become a minority. All within this century.

We're dying out in our own countries and our history, our icons, our cultural heritage is now hostage to foreign cultures who don't give a shit about them.

I had a big discussion when I went to the British Museum with some non-Europeans who thought the egyptian and middle east relics were "stolen" and should be returned. Just a few years after that we could see ISIS destroying the remaining winged bulls and looting the treasures of Babylon to sell on the black market.
Without the west and our particular ideas about glorifying the past and preserving the memories not only our cultures, but that of entire civilizations would be lost.

We see this in practice in Saudi Arabia where they pave over and completely destroy the remains of their own cultural heritage in Mecca to make more hotels. They really do not give a shit about it, and will say so proudly and refer to some Quran verse.

It's painfully sad that it's come to this.

Even with all the happenings and shit in France they still "only" dropped 1.5 million, they're still 5-7 million above the US. It's gonna take a literal nuke in Paris to drop their numbers that low.

Infact, a nuke in paris might even raise them.

>italy that low
>suprising desu
Eh, like Spain and a lot of Southern Europe it's prevented from getting more by being somewhat dirty/unclean and not as nice and well-kept as much of Northern Germany, like Europe, Sweden, etc. If Italy was as well-maintained and clean as say, Stockholm then they would probably get a lot more.

Yes but if you look at it you'll also notice that tourism to the US increased drastically more quickly in both relative and total numbers than did in France. If you account for both that and a decrease in French tourism then France very well could be overtaken as the tourism capital unless all of it's Parisian tourism is redirected to places like the countryside, Brittany, etc. instead of just not happening.

Spain is fucking lovely though. I'd rather take a trip to Spain for a week than a month in Paris for the same price.

>allows country to go to shit

>tourists are the retards

>1939
nice get, invade based Poland and get fucked desu

My sister was robbed in Dublin within a week of being there

Europe in general is a hellhole worse than Chicago , at least American niggers know they're niggers and content to live in the nigger world. Europe's niggers see then selves as a conquering army and occupying force

good luck with that faggots lol

Paris yes, but IMO France outside of Paris is nicer in terms of being clean, well-maintained, etc. than what Spain has to offer for the most part. Paris isn't all of France, there's still beautiful countryside, scenery, etc. Spain is great in some places and has some good natural scenery but overall the cities where all of the history, cultural monuments, etc. are just have too many shitty and dirty parts, homeless/gypsies, etc., it's kind of depressing.

Anecdotes aside, European cities in general are much safer than American cities. Dublin is pretty damn safe by any metric famalam, especially compared to Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx, Chicago, or LA.

Crêpe is fucking shit. Never get the appeal.
Fuck him and his crêpe, deserved to get ripped off.

>t. anglo raised in Paris

Literally looking at any statistics will show you that your second hand anecdote means fuck all

Copenhagen is not pretty nice. Now every third person there is a muslim and the rest are either employed in the fake news media or live on welfare funded by the taxes from hardworking people living outside the capital city. All of the danish copenhageners are insufferable, arrogant, agressive, metrosexual, vegan, hipsters with a false sense of accomplisment. Go to the city for five minutes and someone will be angrily shouting at you for whatever reason. Perhaps their leftist lives leave them extremely sexually frustrated and they have to get rid of the pressure somehow.

you in lisle st user, im in drury lane, regular at canton, trying to get out and move to kent,, london no were near as bad as paris , but it will be soon

France is great if you avoid the most populated places like Paris.

I worked in London and I thought it was 100% more white than Paris, lol.
Of course, only if you stick around central London, like South Kensington, Bloomsbury etc. Awesome city if you're not a poorfag.

> Copenhagen is not pretty nice
It's not perfect but relatively speaking compared to most countries' capitals or big(gest) cities it's still very nice and not too flooded with shitskins or subhumans. People are still pretty safe and trusting of one another.
From what I can tell only Paris and Marseille seem somewhat bad, even Tours still seems pretty nice.

France is in State of emergency for 2 years

Which quite frankly hasn't been needed for some time, but the French still want it anyway, even with the reduction of personal liberties and privacy,

>5-6% more tourists coming to Poland every year
Make it stop!

I've never been so saddened and enraged in my life. What a waste, France.

Fuck you frogs for letting this happen

>Berlin
>pretty nice
jej

yeah but ((paris)) is getting less money and the less known but probably better cities and towns throughout France are getting more of it,uless Paris steals it back. Pretty good tbqh

I talked my sister who has been mad crazy about going to Paris for a long time into going to Japan with her boyfriend instead this year. And will continue to do so for nearly every country in Europe until you fix your shit.

I didnt come to france to see the boring ass country side

Compared to pretty much US city it's almost paradise. Also comparatively speaking it's still not awful, it hasn't been completely flooded yet to the point of being entirely BLACKED. Wien, Paris and a couple of other major cities are almost definitely worse.

PARIS IS SO FULL OF NORTH AFRICAN MUDSLIME SCUM IT PSYCHOLOGICALLY SCARS THE JAPANESE TOURISTS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

THEY SAID SOMETHING ABOUT PUTTING UP BULLETPROOF GLASS AROUND THE EIFFEL TOWER LMAO

HOW ABOUT JUST DEPORT THE FUCKING SCUM, MAKE PARIS FRENCH AGAIN

Check'd. Also it's literally the nicest, prettiest part of the country. There's more to the world than cities and massive buildings.

Paris syndrome has been going on for decades actually, the biggest factor is supposedly that the french are too rude for japanese, who are extremely friendly to strangers.

China? Really? Being a commie cunt they most likely forge statistics so I wonder what constitutes a "tourist" and a visit. If half those tourists are diaspora going home which I suspect those are they shouldn't count. Always remember that all commie cunts make up statistics since they don't serve the same purpose as a non-commie cunt ie evaluation but just bragging rights. Older people here were very aware of this as all Ostblock cunts were wonderful ,on paper at least. And you can see this shit with Greese with their forged financial statistics
Also surprized Greece isn't there but Turkey probably counts refugees and ISIS as tourists