WHAT IS HAPPENING IS SO SIMPLE

Yet 90% of people don't get it.

>Divide and rule (or divide and conquer, from Latin dīvide et īmpera) in politics and sociology is gaining and maintaining power by breaking up larger concentrations of power into pieces that individually have less power than the one implementing the strategy. The concept refers to a strategy that breaks up existing power structures, and especially prevents smaller power groups from linking up, causing rivalries and fomenting discord among the people.[1]

>Elements of this technique involve:

>creating or encouraging divisions among the subjects to prevent alliances that could challenge the sovereign
>aiding and promoting those who are willing to cooperate with the sovereign
>fostering distrust and enmity between local rulers
>encouraging meaningless expenditures that reduce the capability for political and military spending
>Historically, this strategy was used in many different ways by empires seeking to expand their territories.

youtube.com/watch?v=wcy8uLjRHPM

Open your eyes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AUiqaFIONPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VXsFrGJ7lGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well duh.

We know what's happening and we're anticipating the next one. Milo is indefensible at this point. He's buried himself.

I'm not talking about this fag I'm talking about U.S. politics in general right now.

Italians are not white

And I'm informing you that we know all about it.

Divide your butt-cheeks, o feeble German, and embrace the long dick of Achmed the conquerer

>mudshit

and?

We are we playing along, yet? I hate the leftists as much as the next guy, but in the end we are just playing this stupid game while the real assholes get away.

>I hate the leftists as much as the next guy
that's the way
one of us ay levi?

youtube.com/watch?v=AUiqaFIONPQ

If you are referring to the Milo pedo incident, then please realize that putting a gayfaggot pedophile slut who is proud of taking black dick was an act of division in and of itself.

Milo was a plant all along.
He should've been rejected based on what he represents a long time ago.

if they seperate right and left so hard to rule us the question would be whatnwe can do against it. i honestly havee no idea at all since bluepilled left won't listen.

>we
Who are "we", schlomo?

>liberals are silly, build the wall
>allah ackbar amirite
Do I fit in yet guys?

he didn't use (((we))), so probably needs to lurk moar.

I think the parenthesis meme was pushed, before "them" was subtle now its obvious

wtf i hate Sup Forums now

What people have to realise that it didn't matter if Trump or Clinton won.

well, this isn't hard to do if you have a pederast in your midsts.

I don't agree with what Milo has to say and his apology video didn't do anything for me but I'm still open to hear his explanation, if he gets on a channel and is allowed to explain himself in a calm manner but for now, he can go fuck himself

nobody is dividing though. Just because some shills make bait threads doesn't mean the actual support gives a shit.

Alt right is now destroyed into pieces to control all smallers ones

The top kikes will still be in power sure, but if Trump actually does build the wall and deport spics, and gets the travel ban reinstated, you have to see how Trump winning was the better outcome.

Funny how the main groups pushing for further division are the ones supposedly most aware of the tactic.

White Nationalists, Nation of Islam, Islamic extremists and their sub-groups all claim to know all about Jews and their "divide and conquer" tricks, but are the main ones fueling it. People create their own graves. There's nothing you or I can do about it.

well, can't say its not effective, isn't it?

This Nazi knows what's up

this is exactly what I don't get at all

>communist Jews try and take over the world.

Oy vey stop resisting goyim! You are promoting division!

Divide and conquer is what America has been living under for 8 years or more. Now the media is doing it openly.

bla bla bla what do you want?

I want you to go back.

>The right is all loosely associated
>Everone on the right is alt-right
>Alt-right groups up
>Alt-right are nazis
>Start targeting alt-right figureheads for demonization
>Try to divide the alt-right with bullshit and slander
Fucksakes and some idiots supported the title alt-right.

alt-right was like the most stupid idea to begin with
the left wanted a label and now think it somehow makes us one group magically that they can split up

>2017
>still not getting how Sup Forums works

So what do you want to say? Russia is behind trump and plans to attack the usa?

bump

No I want to say that the deep state reigns the US no matter what and that elections are an illusion, yet everbody focusses on them instead of the corporate assholes we should tear apart instead.

The (((Alt-Right))) is already divided you idiot, it has no ideology and will fail. It compromises on Truth which is unacceptable.

This tickled my salty balls.

no shit mate
also impera means to rule

pathetic clickbait 0/10 thread

Ok master mind, what's the next step of your master plan? What do we do about this?

Go play annonynoose with a rope, most of the people in here if not all, are redpilled. We don't need your wake up sheeple virtue signaling. If you're just going to be mysterious and faggy just go to reddit, if not provide some answers, some solutions, maybe even a final solution to this problem.

This. They made up the label and people labeled themselves.

mh usually the left gets fucked best when everyone that knows how ridiculous they are behaves irrationally

maybe the solution is getting to hard to label by adopting stances that don't fit the picture

ghandi meme anyone?

What are you saying? That a bunch of neets and anons need to come together to collectively... What? Mock the left? News flash, were already doing this. I don't want to sound like a shill, but I don't see much sense to this thread. If it were a simple redpill on divide and conquer, OK cool. But you're trying to organize a group in a place where that is virtually impossible. The only organizing forces in Sup Forums are memes (see Bane)

no I'm not trying to organize "a group".
problem is that people let the alt-right label stick even though it's bullshit.

the thought right now is more or less to kill divide and conquer tactics with adopting stuff that they don't think anyone would and that fuck with perception and world views

embrace ghandi!

Why is that label bad? Haven't you noticed that anything they throw at us is completely useless as long as we embrace it?
>basket of deplorables
>sexist, racists, xenophobic are now seen as parody and a joke
>Trump is fake news (CNN is very fake news now)
As long as we embrace our labels we will win. Look at TRS, they got BTFO'd last month during a wave of doxxing, they didn't stop and they just continue to grow.

Also, you have to go back you fucking poo, ghandi was a malnourished cuck that won only because Britain out cuck them

We know that, you are missing the point tho, divide & conquer is not only a jewish trick, it's a human trick and it has been done since the dawn of time; the right thing to do is to pick a side, otherwise there's no conquest, only division.

> Let's bury the only ally we ever had who managed to remotely challenge the all-powerful establishment.
Point in case.

>ally
with friends like these..

>australia

Shut up.. you're the english-speaking china.. censored internet, censored media, national monpololies, no consumer choice, everything is banned.

Clean up your own mess before advising the rest of us.

you replied to a brit before mate, do you think we are all yanks?

The british have taken steps to uncuck themselves and have a functional state.

Australia was founded as a prison camp and is still a prison camp.

you're going to hurt my feelings speaking so rash

The trick is to create a third side, that unites diverse people with the same goal of getting rid of the elites or atleast change the system to our favor . As exampleto redpill children into objective, critical thinking or show corruption

This side already exists by the way.

There are a bunch of elites and secret societies playing in favor of the human collective, but those people have a tough time manipulating the system in a subtle way because the current elites would cut their influence straight away

Soooo Trump then...
Except... Yep.. any faction that arises like this gets plastered by the ruling party as "REEEE HITLER"

lol. what ideology does the left have? none. what they have is a culture. it's what we're building. dialectic and manifestos are for ancap autists. if you want real change, build a culture.

we are doing it. and they are going after anything they believe is a part of building that culture, from milo, to reddit, to fucking pepe.

youtube.com/watch?v=VXsFrGJ7lGs

Dont be afraid this has been acknowledge and counter measures has been taken. Good forces are gathering the moment we speak.
There is not defeating us.