What if this happened tomorrow?

What would be the immediate and more long term effects around the world?

Something, something, blame the Jews.

>immediate

I spit my drink on my computer screen and howl with laughter.'

>long term

I'm on the floor 72 hours later, in the fetal position, screaming and laughing and crying all at once in a pool of my own waste.

kek

Muslims around the world join ISIS. Explosions across the US and western world. Streets are filled with the bodies of dead infidels as the Muslims shout "Allah akbar!"

Until they find out that the guy piloting the airplane was a Muslim on PCP.

sounds extreme

What if this happened tonight...?

I nearly fucking broke a rib from sudden laughter. 10/10 OP

IIRC, somewhere in the quran it states that this event would never happen. If that is true, it would either: prove islam is total bullshit making all shitskins into atheists (isis goes home, apologizes to the world) or make all the sandnigs get so triggered they blow themselves up all at once with suicide vests hoping to destroy the world.

I was thinking about this too.
No matter what, it would trigger the shit out of them.
I think the ideal scenario would be that go full triggered blood rage on anything and anyone, to the point where it's like a 28 days later zombie scenario and the army/police/RWDS just start indiscriminately gunning them down.

If the moslem shouldn't venerate idols, Why do they venerate idols in the form of a stone?

innit just a rock?
they'll get a new fucking rock.

this, followed by the next great crusade as the world wakes up to muslims true nature and we finally kill them all off.
Honestly I can't wait

because they're hypocrites, just like jews.

>digits
>mfw air force 1 plows into islam

Uhhhh, it already happened few times.

we need the coopt this as a saudi arabian vehicle

>Islam will go to war with the Christians or The West
>The West will defend itself
>The West will win
I have seen some shit

at first Muslims will seem confused, agitatedly praying in random directions before entering a catatonic state. If they are not killed at this point, full rage zombie mode

I hope you guys realise that attacking Mecca is basically suicide. There is no advantage to it and a bunch of westerners would get slaughtered

Worldwide turmoil and terror, possibly leading to worlwide war in the longer term.

In other words, /comfy/.

There'd be a lot of Hot, dead Israeli chicks.

I don't fucking know. Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Turkey, have fucking nukes. Would they use them? Probably. We really need to just build a SDI would all of them.

That is the advantage.
Whites could kill every single shitskins on this earth on a whim if they wanted to.
If they go feral enough, the West would just start putting them down.

Get behind me, Satan!

t. Muzzie
What would they do? Every single one flys into our countries and attacks us? Most of them don't even make the Hajj, they'd just be pissed at Jews and Christians more, but shit wouldn't come of it, their acting to the full capacity of terrorism rn.

I hope this happens so we can carpet nuke the middle east.

CHECKED

Something something redit faggot

That structure would survive coz jet fuel can't melt non-American steel beams

KEK WILLS IT!

same tbphfam

Islamists around the world explode in an orgy of violence against their host nations, while sectarian violence explodes in arab countries.

Then, the smoking crater becomes an even more popular attraction, as Muzzie shits decide that a shrine can be 'martyred' also. Some prick would find the rock that mecca is built around after a couple weeks of digging, and then it would be business as usual.

Not that it would actually happen, because the Saudi's have a massive ADIZ around Mecca, and would not think twice about slamming 10+ SAM's into a full passenger jet to protect their moon rock.

We can engineer viruses that will kill anyone with brown skin. What can the shitskins do? China would probably volunteer to push your shit in just to take control of the oil; all mudslimes dead within a week I guarantee it.

Muslims literally explode with rage all over the world.
One week later, no muzzie is left and half the city-cucks are dead due to Ackbaring.

Every western country suddenly swings hard to the right as the most liberal retards are all dead due to living in "vibrant" parts of the city.

Greater Israel would probably happen, meaning they'd want more people and we would have a reason to deport the Jews.

All in all, the world would have greatly improved in under a year.

Traffic on pol would drop to near zero after all the winning overdoses.

>mfw we will get to see muslim genocide in our lifetime

They literally live in every single one of our countries. They aren't acting to the full capacity of terrorism, wait till there's a caliphate or if we do something as retarded as directly attacking their most sacred site. What the fuck would that achieve other than our own suicide? They're already committing regular attacks after us doing nothing but helping them with free movement and welfare. We're literally giving them free money and they still kill us. Imagine if we attacked them in a way even more explicit than George Bush's ground invasions. We'd be fucked. Anyone who thinks we should attack Mecca at the same time as hating Hillary Clinton should look in a fucking mirror.

So fuck civility and simply closing our borders, let's just launch a global conflict and try to genocide the second largest religion in the world?
>Whites could kill every single shitskins on this earth on a whim if they wanted to.
No. I don't think even you would. If you actually had your gun to a Muslim's head, you wouldn't do it. Mainly because you're not a Muslim.

Ok edgeman go genocide 4 billion people. As if you have the balls to kill 1.

No really, I think Muzzies would love this shit.

They are obsessed with the idea of Martyrdom. There could be nothing better for their 'cause' than to kill a bunch of retarded pilgrams, and scorch their moon rock.

They would just build a larger complex, and use the event as justification for any Muslim violence for the next century.

Speaking of air defense, is there any actual defense against a nuclear submarine? Has any military invented a laser that can just shoot nukes out of the nukes out of the air supreme commander style?

Muslims would spaz out, lots of violents and shit blowing up...

It'd be worrisome but people's view of it all is overblown.

Then ten years later and onward, islam would start to lose it's hold on the world instead of maintaining and slightly increasing it. Couple clerics and such would make up new b.s. rules that make it all okay somehow, it'd never fully go away, but overall islam starts to ebb away.

And people would still feel it was a bad this.

In other words it needs to happen.

Surgery harms the body. Take the surgery, Be better in the long run.

Blow the shit out of mecca.

Dumb fuck they are not worshiping the Holy Kaaba

No. The Kaaba is basically the holiest "thing" in Islamic faith. Period.

It's practically like the throne at God's feet. It's what they face to pray their 5 prayers every day. Inside of the most holy important mosque, in the most holy important city. For centries. I say again, centuries. Nearly a 1500 years. Before islam, it was a place of religious importance for pagans for near half a thousand years before than, maybe more. Text mentioning it as a thing per se, date back multiple centuries before Muhammad was born.

Visiting it is a main, set in stone requirement of the islamic faith. It's a source of religious social cohesion.

It's a big, big damn deal. For a long, long time.

If it suddenly wasn't you're all but disproving Islam, just saying. It'd go down in history along side the fall of rome and other very major things.

1 billion people would chimp the fuck out me included

not here though, switzerland's a great country

this is why we get it to be some malfunctioning plane, if it's an act of god millions will lose faith
But if there is simultaneous suspicion that we were behind it - which there will always be to certain muslims - they will attack en masse and the world will spiral into a great cleansing.

Then what's the point? Why choose Mecca? If you want to kill a few hundred Muslims then it's much easier to do it elsewhere. I can't believe people here think this is a good idea

>malfunctioning plane
>which just so happens to fall on the Qabbah
>implying people would actually believe this
>when your government didn't even manage to sell us a non-bogus story on 9/11

nice try edgelord, but you didn't quite think this through did you?

do you think your country alone can go against 1.5 billion? and yes I mean alone, this is a war nobody will side with you on, except for maybe the anglosphere if they're retarded enough to do so, forget about europe(especially france, germany and sweden), the entire middle east would declare war on you and with Iran and Syria, even Russia might attack you since they're allies, the saudis would fuck your petrol-based economy and your war machinery which runs primarely on oil would become useless after a short while

you can't win John, not attacking head-on like this, everytime I have to explain this to you edgelords who don't understand geopolitics

get off the proxy JIDF I know it's you

their holy shiet.

Not the first time i've thought of this. But i doubt much good would come of it.

Instead, slash benefits system, deport those dependent on it, corral the middle east as near their moon rock as practical, stop sending food/weapons, and just let islam waste away.

something would get weaker

Muslim riots all over the world. Later a terrorist attack on the vatican, followed by a crusade

If Muslims chimp out then it gives us an excuse to cleanse them

Bomb Mecca and send firing squads into the streets. Problem solved.

Why not a FOAB?

You think Catholic fags will be triggered if the Vatican was destroyed?

Thats not how we operate Fuad, we hire your own disenfranchised natives to do it.

>malfunctioning plane
>which just so happens to fall on the WTC
>implying people would actually believe this
>when your government didn't even manage to sell us a non-bogus story on Iran Contra

Never underestimate peoples willingness to ignore uncomfortable truths

1.5 billion...but how will they get to North America? USA has air and naval supremacy. They just need to secure the shitskins within their borders, after that you're just going to continue blowing yourselves up in your own countries and wishing you could build a proper fighter jet. And forget - the chinks hate you too.

The skinhead looks like an ayy lmao.

It's not an idol, it's (according to them) the first temple. Idolatry is worshipping a physical representation of a being like a statue.

They'd just move and build a new shrine somewhere else. They've done it before

No you couldn't.

Kek wills it.

In capitalist America you don't blame the Jews, the Jews blame you!

Mecca would host the largest party in the world

>do you think your country alone can go against 1.5 billion?
what are those 1.5 billion shitskin fighting with? sticks?
in a conventional or nuclear war, the USA could wipe out every shitskin in a matter of weeks.

>multiple states workung together cannot build their own military infrastructure
>when a bunch of ragtag wahabis managed to BTFO the iraq and syrian army
>implying they won't send sleeper cells before war is officially declared
>implying chinks will do shit if russias on your side, or start any offensive maneuvers at all when their own country is on the brink of collapse, or that they like america *cough* south china sea *cough*

chinks don't hate just us, they hate every religion that threatens their commie dictatorship, and if islam is good at anything, it's converting alot of people

also both of you conveniently ignored my point about the oil, nice try cucks

gulf states in coalition invading usa kek

It's been destroyed many times in the past, they would just rebuild it again
they'd be pissed off though

My friend just asked if you need a pilot

What would be the immediate and more long term effects around the world?

>hurr durr what if
It would never ever happen

kek