SATANISM IS COMING

a great satanic revolt is drawing near
im not even gonna bother explaining how or why because i know Sup Forumss opinion on satanism

...just don't say i didn't warn you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t3VH1Vb8VdQ
threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm
arkansasroadstories.com/literary/pikerant.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_religion
amazon.com/Indo-Aryan-Deities-Worship-Contained-Rig-Veda/dp/1564591832
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daemon_(computing)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's niot a Satanic revolt, its the return of the "pagan" Gods that will come and kill Yahweh.

Nigga you do realise pagan and satanist are basically the same word from different times right?

>2017
>thinking jesus aint just around the corner

Dont say I didnt warn ya

Which one ?

I know.

stfu faggot

The Age of Woman is over. We move into the Age of Man now.

Your religion is dead
Muslims stomp on your carcass
But fear not for all shall fall

That's the ultimate redpill. The global elites are not Satanists but demiurge worshippers
Satanists worship the pagan gods in a darkened adversarial form to smite the Jewish ''god'' and feeble jewish ''prophet''

We already had a satanism scare in the 80s. It was fake and gay.

Both
But the atheism will be the big drive to revolt

>a great satanic revolt
>devil hasn't learned anything since last time
>thinking you can go against the god
kek

also threads like these belong in

FINALLY

>hippys
>scared off by satanism

>hipsters
>...

Time repeats user

Based brazillian
youtube.com/watch?v=t3VH1Vb8VdQ

I don't think that you understand what a demiurge is. Do these people worship a pagan pantheon or one big evil thing?

Albert pike's three world wars. Look it up

Our New God!

PHALLUS MAXIMUS

They mainly went after a bunch of daycare workers in flyover states and whoever publishes D&D.

hillary wishes she ever looked that good

Matthew 5:6 (KJV)

“Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness for they shall be filled.”

There are more than 2 user. But it depens on your perspective as satan literallly means enemy/adversary. Abrahamic religions like to say that everything they dont like is satanism. Which isnt wrong tho.

They worship Yawheh as an oppressive deity who they wish to control the universe and they believe created the universe, to enslave mankind, the pagan or Satanic gods represent freedom from enslavement and degeneracy
Technically Yawheh is a false creator, so not a true demiurge

We've been hungering and thirsting for a long time now. I feel like we're about due for something to blow up.

Super gay OP. Fuck off

it'll just be a bunch of larping faggots freaking out, which is pretty much what we have already anyway with the libshits melting down.

Alaha pailis...

Dumaya puraqa...

Dumaya oma...

Okay so are you saying Yahweh is a demiurge worshipped as he is by global elites and falsely by the rest while satanists are the ones who resist this?

This sounds like the plot of Devilman.

enjoy hell, faggots

Fuck off with your emo shit

It's against the nature of Satanists to spread their views in the missionary and conquering sense. Wolves do not care for the opinion of sheep nor do they care about encouraging the sheep to break free for their flock. If they can’t realize this by themselves they deserve to be sheep.

I say two as in
Atheistic and theistic

Please do, I'm waiting.

The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions.

"Fear you not; for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; yes, I will help you; yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness."
Isaiah 41:10

Have a blessed day, brother.

The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm

Then you are right.
With the revolt as well.
We live in Aeon similar to dark ages. Which is Atheistic aeon.

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

This is why they hate Trump so much. Demonic spirits manifest in leftists and literally scream and curse his name because Trump was installed by God. Trump has reintroduced the name of Jesus back into the public through prayers at his rallies and appearance. Satan was given dominion over the earth and the earth rebukes Trump.

The thing I never got about Pike's supposed plan for world satanist domination is, if this shit is really the master plan, how come any faggot with a computer can find it just by googling 'Albert Pike?' If these guys are powerful enough to hijack humanity how could they not keep their plan under wraps?

>it's a making any nephilim sound "good" thread

All that is left is for satanists to come together as a single global force

Religion will be purged when this happens and nobody will be able to stop it

Yes, Satanists do resist, and so do Pagans.
The global elites are all occultists but they don't practice Luciferian magick.
Lucifer is a promethean liberator, not an oppressor. The serpent sacrificed itself to give man knowledge

hide in plain sight

it's not like anyone will believe him until it happens

fill me up senpai

All right then. Next question. Which kind of demiurge is the Abrahamic god according to you? Simply uncaring, he gets power from domination, he just likes being number 1 too much to share? Why oppress?

And what do you have to say to my thinking that authentic Christian doctrine is the probably the most happiness-inducing ideology ever thought up in all of human history?

Where did it supposedly first come from? Did he just publish it? And what exactly does he get out of spreading the pure doctrine of Lucifer?

>Yawheh
>God of war from polytheistic time
>creator
You are talking about Elohim right ?

see
>also note the digits
>palindrome
>double sevens
>palindrome

It was written in a letter to Mazzini.
threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

Can't wait to stand in a line waiting for millions of years while each and every life is played back again for it to be judged.
Nah, stop worshipping the demiurge.
You go to heaven by gnosis.

You don't understand the situation
The radical sjw ideology has claimed many potential satanists and brainwashed, converted most of them into Muslims
This has turned the attention of satanists away from Christians and to the Muslims and the Jews that orchestrate this mass brainwashing of OUR people

The enemy of our enemy is our friend
...for now

A link in that page you linked contains a defense of Pike which claims that, among other things, Pike couldn't have written the letter on the three World Wars. What do you have to say to this?

arkansasroadstories.com/literary/pikerant.html

I've got several issues with that letter. 1, why would a former Confederate general be part of the global elite? 2, it uses words and terms that weren't even invented when the letter was supposedly written. 3, why make it public?

Islam is Satanism.
Mohammad was the Antichrist.

Jews and ZOG were made in his image, so that should give you an idea.
He is a parasite.

It depends on what makes the person happy. I think a more masculine and noble man would rather fight in valhalla for all eternity, for example.

But as long as we are all right wing, and hate commie scum and liberal cucks, then fine. Some ''christians'' still retain a pagan soul deep down

>implying any demon can do any damage when we have the power of Christ

The term "yahweh" literally means "I am". So that's like saying you are a demiurge. The whole thing is a bunch of gibberish.

I don't quite know.
I am currently reading "Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite" (1930 printing) and I really don't know. He doesn't speak anything like a Lucifarian.

But I do find the WW3 description pretty frighteningly accurate for things going on today.

I'm just not sure Satanism will win in the end.

>muh satanism
>using a dimmu borgir picture

how old are you? 18?

I like Trump, i always shill for him IRL

Hinduism is monotheistic m8.
Once you uinderstand that in Hinduism there is the supreme being. The creator of all. ANd the so called gods are not gods but parts of that being. His generousity, wrath, death etc, you being to understand Christianity.
It was through Hinduism I finally understood that Christ is God or more specifically that God is Christ. Literally. For he was God's avatar on earth.
Hinduism and Christianity are not mutually exclusive and there are multiple Hindu sects that worship Christ as the son of the Supreme Being (Abrahamic God).

This, don't fall for their lies. They want to drag you all down with them.

>Valhalla
Christian Anarchy is the only sane way to go. Once we dismantle the insanity of mechanization and globalization we'll all be much happier, provided of course that we manage to pull it off before singularity claims our souls forever.

>akchyually
you know what I mean

Morals and Dogma looks interesting from what I've heard of it. I don't think that Pike was a satanist or a plotter of world domination.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_religion

>amazon.com/Indo-Aryan-Deities-Worship-Contained-Rig-Veda/dp/1564591832

We all have the same roots.

actually the satanists are on the verge of having their assholes ripped out

Muhammad was used as a symbol against Christianity when the Muslim faith was not yet a real threat
As I said many satanists have fallen unto Jewish manipulated brainwashing
Even the church of satan has fallen unto sjw ideologies though the church was doomed to fail from it's very founding

great comment. I feel exactly this way any time I look at anti-Trump comments on reddit. I can't picture humans typing them, only shrieking demons.

Interestingly the oldest story in Hinduism is the story of a great flood and a man who survived it to repopulate the earth.

Na. I'm still gonna use the words 'without warning' if I ever describe a negative encounter with a satanist.

Our world is a simulation and demiurge is a piece of software, a daemon en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daemon_(computing) whose purpose is simply to blindly follow the rules set by the real creator.

as above, so below

Jews must be happy then.

If you have a negative encounter with a satanist
You deserved it

I am already here

ready for the absolute trippiest part?

India, being part of the western world under this statement, highlights something super important.

~450BCE: King Leonidas leads the Spartans and Greek allies in battle against the Persians.

~250BCE: Rome fights Carthage during the Punic Wars

1095AD: The 1st Crusade Begins
1272AD: The 9th Crusade Ends

Our world has seen the West fight against the East so many times, over and over, and it is always the East encroaching upon the West and the West standing up against it and winning. (The Crusades were victorious in that they removed Kebab from Europe, for a time, now we see it happening again.)

I am willing to bet these things go in cycles.
"World Wars" might just be massive conflicts that cycle through setting the stage for another East vs West war that starts the cycle over.

Trump is cozying up with India, so we know they'll be in on it.

Eastern vs Western.

Why?
They're just people who didn't find atheism edgy enough.

The flood story was all over the world. The epic of gilgamesh even tells about a fruit that'll give you eternal life or some shit.

I know
A great many satanists browse Sup Forums but don't state the fact
Yet I know they're here because they have nowhere else to go

>it is always the East encroaching upon the West
Alexander the Great puts a pretty sizeable hole in this theory.

Satanists don't harm anybody unless they deserve it

>and the West standing up against it and winning.

last legit heirs to rome, byzantium got their legos punched in by the muslims and ottomans had footing in europe for centuries, also, spain

yeah, honestly I'm not entirely sure the Punic Wars fit as a east vs west conflict, perhaps more of a priming conflict for the crusades.

yes, but they were eventually pushed back for a time by the Crusades. Refer to my earlier statement about my uncertainty as to if the Punic Wars actually fit.

My overall point was simple.

The east encroaches.
The west reacts.
The cycle continues.
The cycle might be speeding up like a clock running down.

A dick with a dick. Don't that just beat all.

>posts about satanism
>posts a picture of a shock rock band

dimmu borgir hasnt been relevant since 2006

East vs west is just a dumb meme.

If you want a generalistic line allegiances then think more of the forces of christianity (christendom, hinduism, sikhism, buddhism, confuscianism) against the forces of satanism (judaism, islam, gnosticism, athiesm)

Luke 18:19

is that a penis

Alexander the Greats campaign was a response to Persian invasions though

What particularly makes gnosticism satanic?

Worship of lucifer

>siding with satan to get rid of misguided spiritual people
hmm

>what you said is stupid, now let me put forward something that is exactly what you said but doesn't account for history whatsoever

Nice.

Oh it has historical basis. You just need to learn more history.

I am a planewalker. I worship the "ALL". I CAN DESTROY SATAN OR ANY OTHER VIBRATION THAT FLOWS THROUGH MY PLANE OF EXISTANCE. I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING THIS BATTLE FOR THOUSAND'S OF YEARS.

>the stuff listed under christianity

>atheism
>satanic

>gnosticism
>satanic

come on dude are you even trying?

>evil winning
>ever

So tell me why should we be scared? This is great, let them reveal themselves.

satanism is relativism

jewish tricks

I've been preparing for it.
It is written in the bible.

you should't put so much interpretion into rewrites..

Satanism is adverserial deception. Atheism and gnosticism are lies to destroy christianity