Why is the media shilling for 0% loans in Australia? Aren't we already indebted enough? What's the game plan here?

Why is the media shilling for 0% loans in Australia? Aren't we already indebted enough? What's the game plan here?

I hate reading the comments. So many dumb people think this will get them ahead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V0_gdixvJPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gotta keep the housing bubble going goy. At all costs.

when is that fucker gonna pop.

Trump de regulate the banks again, is about to get 08 up in this mother again.

Wait till they start selling toxic assets and selling houses to abbos and niggers than can't never pay them back

Sweet, 0% loan? I'm gonna buy that million dollar house now! Fucking idiots.

Seriously? I'm terrified we are actually going to be the next target for Soros. Something isn't adding up, and when the bubble bursts, I have a feeling we are gonna suffer immensely for it.

>Implying the bubble will ever burst.

The entire economy is based on FIRE
Finance
Insurance
Real Estate

We're fucked m8

Fucking A. Going to get myself a loan, brb suckers.

Well negative interest rates like in EU :^)
Europe will burn nicely.

We are meant to be in recession there sucking the life out of us

>Usury free loans

We Sharia now.

Ishnu'Alah

So I can refinace my student loans from 3% to 0%.

Hmmm... I better not, I don't want to take out any more loans.

Wow so tolerant

>Here goys loans for everyone, this won't have any consequences whatsoever
Gee this sounds really familiar

Can somebody tell me why this is bad? People have been getting home loans forever, always with interest. If you were to have a 0% interest loan, how is that not a win?

I'm aware there is probably a factor I am missing, which is why im asking.

Go look up what caused the recession here several years back. This is a giant scheme by bankers to devastate the economy. They fucked the US, they fucked EU, and now they're about to fuck Australia.

Intrest free loans obviously doesnt mean their are no repayment that will be due...people will over extend and need to sell assets to cover...to many selling assets all at once is gg

We're you asleep all during 2008?

Creates a bubble,bubbles burst by definition , if you're able to buy within your means it should be fine

>Implying bubbles ever last forever

All bubbles pop and more likely than not they don't have a soft landing.

NOW.
youtube.com/watch?v=V0_gdixvJPk

>Sharia
>No interest loans
>we commie islam now

Yes goy, buy a a shoebox/apartment for $1000000000 that you'll pay off for the rest of your life.
That is, until you commit suicide when the bubble bursts.

Never
No they don't, specially an artificial bubble that is maintained by the banks and the other cunts.
Look at Sweden. We're #1 in this fucking problem and we have negative interest loans, the catch is that you pay more in mortgage than before.

Debt is slavery.

Negative interest...fuck you Sven I really hate your cucked country

Eternal serfdom

Not all. You ver see those plastic "everlasting" bubbles? The just kinda slowly deflate and eventually calcify on our concrete until you dad tells you to "clean that fucking shit off of my driveway" and you have to scrape the fucker with a putty knife. Even then theres still little residue that never really comes clean.

I don't want to be a slave to a mortgage for 30 goddamn years. Fuck that.

Just wanted to say that. We're fucked regardless.

yeah but I also dont want to just keep dumping money into something Im never going to own.

Proverbs 22:7

Look at the housing prices, lack of places to live in general and the waiting time associated with it. 20 years for stockholm as I recall.

Jealous? Want it too?

Ausfags get in here

Have any of you retarded cunts even watched the report or read an article about it?
It's for loans from $300-1200 for people that earn under $45,000 a year and have a healthcare card. It can also only be used on essential things like bills, white goods, medical expenses or repairing a car.

For fuck sake. A whole thread of idiots.

Autism: the post

That comes before your crash. 0 interest is to keep the game going just a little while longer. If you are young, keep saving and hold out another year or two.

You will have cheap houses.

Haha, no mate. You're all talking about home loans like the bank is giving them away interest free.

I have no problem with the home loan discussion but these 0% loans are for poor cunts to help them pay their bills.

You guys pretty much for whatever reason completely dodged the 2008/09 catastrophe, most likely because those in the know were using you as a cash dump safe haven.

Right now, there is a concerted effort to repatriate that money and the safest way to do that is to swamp your economy. Your mineral supply is running dry and if they can't stop Trump, your export will collapse.

Time to buy gold, you can send me your email and I'll send you my free, no obligation e-book on how to avoid this catastrophe and invest in Gold...

This.
Every other post is shit.

me and my gf have been saving the last bunch of years because I know what's coming.

Transfering my money to NZ dollars all the while.

Got 30k AUD saved, she's got 20.

Waiting for them crash 100k houses to bring my money back over and fucking win.

You won't get $100k houses even in regional or rural cities (30k+ pops)

Is New Zealand insulated from Australia's economy difficulties, I would have presumed they were mutually dependant on each other

Sharia banking (which only good thing in sharia) does not mean free money. You still pay bank for using their money, but differently. Instead of you taking money to buy good and paying money + percentage back to bank, bank buys good and then leases it to you with mark-up)

Interest is just jewish trickery anyway

>Interest free loans

Alhamdulillah. Australia is embracing the Sharia.

And zero interest is sign of some even more insidious trickery.
It's like gypsy proposing to play shell game with transparent shells. You should be retarded to believe he does it for your benefit.

You have no idea what your doing user.

I remember my friends not buying 6 years ago now when I started. "Waiting for the bubble", still waiting.

Every generation expects the prices their parents pay, and the suckers that keep waiting for this are the continual generation of renters who keep anyone savvy enough rich.

Australia didn't have the world's highest private debt 6 years ago though. Beta+ cities like Sydney weren't the 2nd most expensive in the world 6 years ago. You didn't have record low interest rates or the Central Chinese Bank REEEing about $2 Trillion of capital leaving the country 6 years ago either

It all makes sense now:

>We’re approaching ‘D-Day’ for the Aussie economy. Or should that be ‘R-Day’. That is, 28 February. The day when the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) reveals whether the Aussie economy went into recession during the last quarter.

The press tells us not to worry about a recession. They say that everything is fine. In fact, the Weekend Australian Financial Review recently headlined with ‘Don’t Worry, Be Happy.'

0% interests loans aren't a bad idea, but only in certain situations. Student housing for example is a good one, but it should only be applicable for certain declared majors, and based on merit.