Why does a bosnian muslim care about the future of sweden more than indigenous swedes?

why does a bosnian muslim care about the future of sweden more than indigenous swedes?

youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fF0XCLZ9a6c
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/krim/article21707553.ab
youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5DAOeqkMU
youtube.com/watch?v=E4O-CU7_lkY
youtube.com/watch?v=QbN4QGhrkxg
youtube.com/watch?v=a5iBZ-8wkdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AMLK15edOUY
youtube.com/watch?v=reg_sJ-La7c
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/upplopp-i-rinkeby-polisen-skot-varningsskott
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/dn-fotograf-misshandlades-under-upploppen
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl&ll=58.713303640788716,8.32110213750002&z=5
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Bosnian muslim
Nice one straya, good demonstration of your institutionalized ignorance.

He cant be racist because he is not a native swede, thats why.

his parents are bosnian muslims who came to sweden in the 90s

didn't he left Bosnia because he feared islam ?

that's why he fights for Sweden not to become a muslim country

If he doesn't like it in Sweden than maybe he should leave?

>implying all indigenous swedes are leftist cucks

spring is coming

he does like sweden thats why he is speaking against the arab/african invasion

Do you actually like it in the UK?

>he does like sweden thats why he is speaking against the arab/african invasion
Culture is not always tied to race. When culture and race force another culture into lowering or changing its standards radically to suit a the smaller or newer population there will be trouble.

Because Bosnians are not cucks. If anything can save Sweden it's their white immigrants from Serbia, Bosnia, Poland... Swedish men are too weak.

do bosnians consider themselves aligned with europeans/whites or arabs more? since they are muslim i wonder how they identify.

Probably this. For Atheists of Muslim background (AoMBs), the West is a paradise they are about to lose.

They are though. I've yet to meet an ethnic Swede who isn't a leftist SJW cuck, it has to be in their genes. The only people actually speaking out against Sweden's fucked up immigration problem are immigrants themselves.

I'm a balkan nigger from Bulgaria. Turkish rapebabby genes, secular muslim born. All of my relatives and my friends, their family etc are against this mass immigration of muslims.

Most bosnians aren't even muslim. There is a small minority of really devout muslims and the rest do not even practice religion. Those devout ones are usually pro Turkey and middle east and the rest are mainly pro west.

yeah he's just talking bullshit.

I took the liberty to look up that gangrape case he was talking about where one "woman" was raped and choked for hours.
I manually had to copy the title of the article he showed briefly, and waddayaknow, it was that case where afghan boys raped another afghan boy.
no swedes involved, no woman involved.

since he says he speaks swedish he MUST have known that to be the case. therefore this is 100% misinformation and shouldnt be taken seriously by anyone

Bosnia is like azerbejan , very irreligious country , communist does that to you

Its very similar to the level of "Christianity" on this board or in the west

You literally posted a pic with 4 Jews on the top and 4 non-jews. This isn't a fair statement.

t. Mohammedan

>The only people actually speaking out against Sweden's fucked up immigration problem are immigrants themselves.
cool, why dont you kys then to cleanse swedish of immigrant filth as yourself?

inb4
>Im one of the "good" immigrants
:)

Nationalism is not only a european trait.

The biggest chimps but also few capable people are fleeing from the respective countries.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Sweden needs immigrants to survive. They've always needed it. But to import cultural opposites is suicide.

kek at the guy with the fractured fist

Probably programmed the whole night so he got cramps.

But he is, i even remember him chimping out about "muh ebil serbs, muh srebrenica, muh genocide" in comments in one of his videos

>Advocating suicide instead of fighting
Typical German. Sorry but I'm not a coward like your "Führer" who kills himself when things get tough instead of solving the problem. Besides what's the point? Removing one immigrant won't do shit when Sweden imports like 300k refugees each year. Better to try to fight it and make sure that SD wins in 2018.

Related:
youtu.be/fF0XCLZ9a6c

So are we just not going to talk about this guy and his painted nails? wtf

>ICP

I think they should consider going back to the Serbian Othrodox/ Roman Catholic church then but they didnt

This, I just cannot take him seriously.

Ofc he acknowledges when it starts to directly affect him, if he lived anywhere else he would be just like his fellow kebabs.

S W E D E N
Y E S

>aftonbladet.se/nyheter/krim/article21707553.ab
>23 year old woman
What the fuck are you talking about? Hes telling the truth.

Yeah... I mean, if anyone dislikes Serbs they're obviously from at least one of the countries that have accused Serbia of genocide. It can't be because Serbs are overly represented in violent crime, that Serbs are almost exclusively responsible for the arms trafficking into Sweden, that there's actual evidence that the Serbs have committed genocide on multiple occasions. Nope, it must be because he's a Bosniak.

Fucking lol, that is just embarrassing.
tl;dr for non-swedes
>23 year old woman gets violently gang raped by group of North African street kids
>They claim to be underage, but the court decides they're not
>They are found guilty and get 6-9 months of juvenile, whereas an adult would have gotten 4.5 years
>the prosecution (!) is happy about the sentence
>the court decides not to have them deported since they don't know their identities

Because he lives in Sweden.
Next question.

because they are Serbs and Croats who need to reconvert

>painted nails

I have a bosnian friend and he is atheist, i think most bosnians are not stupid enough to be religious, it's more like their culture.

>beer represents the amount of alcohol consumed
wew

>Being religious = being stupid
Fjols, det er netop vores mangel på tro der har bragt os alle de problemer vi har nu.
Strength through unity
Unity through faith

the guy looks like a kebab. look at his nose.
he may not be religious but he still is a kebab. he has to go back to arabia.

If you are willing, do undercover docs... Record/shoot their conversation, As you appear to be one of them...

And the important part, track gang-rapist...If possible, Livestream those... But make legal statement
That explains what you are going to do. Make sure they could be identified from the video...

Bonus round(if you still able to speak Arabic) : be friends them first, identify their callsign ; call them by their shortname congratulating/ ask the stuff when in action...

Ackmed. Stop.

>some immigrant doesn't integrate and refuses to adopt to the ways of his host country
>gets shit on by Sup Forums
>some immigrant integrates and adopts to the ways of his host country
>gets shit on by Sup Forums

Give the guy a break, at least he's making an effort to be a decent Swede.

If an ethnic Swede had that channel he would be fired from any job unless he was self-employed.

are you implying that normal countries are the ones that consume more alcohol?

Because he is a fucking hypocrite. Everything that is bad about migrants was JUST AS TRUE for the bosnia/serbia/albania niggers after the war, he just chooses to ignore they integrated after a little sucessful intergration. Too bad there was no widespread internet back then or you could read about all the rape/theft/murder from """"refugeees"""""

Fuck this guy.

so when are you guys gonna commence the uncuckening?

>indigenous swedes
You fell for that meme? Sweden has no Swedes for the past 30 or so years.

He appreciates how Sweden welcomed him. It's just taking care of home and keeping it the way it was.

Bosnian Muslim is literally the name of their ethnicity. He's an atheist, though.

Eastern European immigrant in Germany here :
.. Germany and West Europe as a whole are huge hypocrites and brainwashed cucks. They are happy to accept masses of criminal, uncivilised, unemployable, crazy marginalised fanatics from the shitiest hell holes on Earth... (some of which aren't even warzones),
.... where as they start raging when a couple of Eastern European - countries were accepted into the EU. The media outrage was enormous in 2005-2008 in particular towards Bulgarian and Romanian immigration...

It's okay to shit on white immigrants, because that doesn't make you a racist.

Get the fuck back to eastern europe you bunch of lowy criminal theifs and tax-dodgers. You are just as bad as migrants, you steal everything including jobs, undercut the local population and never learn our language correctly or bother teaching it to your childrenwhile you mooch our welfare and then you expect praise because MUH EUROPEAN HERITAGE fuck.off.

Because when the swedesndie off there will be ni more welfare to live off of

>Bosnia is like azerbejan , very irreligious country

Still largely true but not to the same extent as it once was. After the war many Bosnjaks turned to Islamism as the Wahhabis launched their charm offensive. The largest mosque in Sarajevo is in the Saudi embassy. The country is majority secular with an extreme Islamist underbelly. There are literally off-the-grid village communities that shut themselves off and live like Bedouins and breed terrorism. Just be glad the old communists still hold onto power and oust anyone who may upset their balance of power.

Interesting note that in Australia a large proportion of foiled terrorist attacks were planned in part by 2nd or 3rd generation Australians of Bosnian Muslim origins.

really dude... Fuuuuck ... you are beyond saving ... worst thing is Whole Europe is going to fall down with you... ...
What a fucking idiot... People in the Balkans have lived with Muslims and Turks for centuries and they have learned never to trust them ...

Get the fuck out of MY europe you Slavshit! You are no better than niggers!

Hes part of some alternative scene. Its not the same as nu-males painting their nails and pretending to be progressive rather than fags.

what happens in belarus?

>(((jew nose)))
what did he mean by this?

I have a theory that he's just bullshitting about being a bosnian muslim so that leftists can't attack him without looking bad

youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5DAOeqkMU
youtube.com/watch?v=E4O-CU7_lkY
youtube.com/watch?v=QbN4QGhrkxg
youtube.com/watch?v=a5iBZ-8wkdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AMLK15edOUY

Videos where the bluepilled hordes are present

Counter info:
>Rinkeby riots
youtube.com/watch?v=reg_sJ-La7c

>Trump and The Truth about Sweden

>Swedish mainstream news sources for riots:

svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/upplopp-i-rinkeby-polisen-skot-varningsskott

svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/dn-fotograf-misshandlades-under-upploppen

>Map of Migrant Crime In Sweden Since 2010:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl&ll=58.713303640788716,8.32110213750002&z=5

>Migrants Attack 60 Minutes Crew In Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM

#lastnightinsweden

He is well-spoken.

its obvious you are just trolling...

it was funny how things were in Germany at the beginning of the so called "refugee crisis"...

at the very beginning they were hopeful and full of joy to meet and greet them , expecting to find humble traditional families fleeying from real danger...
- they were surprised to find those were mostly young men with expensive sports shoes and modern phones.... volunteers in camps quickly realised they wont be looked up by those people as high civilised saviours.

...more and more came. Only working people in Germany, old conservative folk in the province and some individual politicians started to worry about the cost of all that illegal immigrants ...It was good for some organisations but in the end it was the taxpayers' money that payed for the camps integration programs and wellfare
-still no one was even daring to raise his voice about how maybe those people who came a masse weren't who they thought they were; and Germans do hare experience with the Turkish minority .. I've spoken to people back then, it was about the money , nothing on their totally different "culture", moral view and behaviour in a modern western society

...then the Cologne Rape of new year's eve came
-no change in attitude what so ever. The biggest act of organised terrorism (+500 participants) in the middle of Western Europe was snuffed by the media, only handful of criminals were even persecuted....everybody forgot....
-trains were still coming full with islamist singing how allah will make the lives of the infidel "hard"
-boats with African immigrants, Even men from Bangladesh and Pakistan and

-AfD and PEGIDA became more prominent ;for a lack of any other political party which would discuss the negative impact of this mass immigration a lot of people started sympathising to those parties
...anti immigration protesters were met with extreme violence by lift wing anarchists backed up by students and most of the general population
.to be cont

Bosnians are bro-tier.
We have them over here in Austria a lot and they are nice if they aren´t from albanian decent/other nonwhite groups.

Kek. If you live a good life for to long, you become weak and delusional, thats why you get fucked over by everyone. Good luck with the niggers

alcoholism

This, most who became apostates or athiests do not want the countries they escaped to, to start a better life, to fall into ruin like the places they escaped from. Much like the legit immigrants in the USA, they don't want the shit they escaped from to follow them to where they have gone.

he is rite tho

lmao the pic