Why is polygamy illegal? Are there some rationally good reasons for that...

Why is polygamy illegal? Are there some rationally good reasons for that? Don't answer with some religious stuff and don't bring it in the debate.

I think it would be a good idea because declining western pipulation could produce more babies this way, i seriously don't know why is it illegal while most cuck countries promote and accept gay marriage

Other urls found in this thread:

rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/royptb/367/1589/657.full.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Monogamous marriages produce the largest number of children on average.

Polygamous marriages produce lower numbers of children per wife.

Not just in the US, but globally.

Good luck juggling between the nuances of the relationships between the women WHILE counting the relationships BETWEEN these women

Harem animes aren't real

Because it would be evenharder for me to get a gf

Civilization is basically allowing all males to hav equal acces to vagina based on merit.

If men take more then one vagina, the system becomes unfair, and males lose incentive to be productive, they turn to self-destructive behaviours instead.

As men become more feminized and women more bold, it will become legal because women will cry out for the law to accept their new lifestyle of 5 husbands.

Because nobody should have to stand more than one mother in law.

True but polygamy has it's uses at time. Such as, when there's an imbalance in male to female ratio. With less men and more women, there's going to be a lot of women left out for the joy of breeding.

Nobody mentioned anime, no need to bring up that shit here

Isn't it better if women who are in affairs with married men could also get married? They get some security in this way, they keep their honour, but if they don't get married they will be branded as sluts and so on... it's hard to live with same wife all your life

Holy shit is this true. In-laws are proof Satan is real.

Monogamy promises guaranteed pussy in exchange for man's labour. It harnesses beta male's production by integrating them into the sexual market. This is the basis of civilization.

Western civilization needs to bring back patriarchy and promote family values.

What do you mean by "illegal"? Most women don't mind sharing few men. A top tier male could have a full timetable of whores from Tinder.

Correction: its

/thread

Religious reason: Christianity forbids it.

Secular reason: Monogamy actuates beta male labor, allowing civilization to grow.

It's going down the drain either way. Many women are okay with being a side-girl if they guy they get to share is hot enough.

They can get fertilization.

It only works if the ratio is 2 or more females to 1 male. That's the only time it makes sense from a reproduction standpoint. Show me one point in time where there was a country with that insane of a demographic imbalance. Even then, can you imagine the backlash in 2-3 generations when the population balances back out and the practice needs to be repealed? It's insane.

Because tax incentives etc.

There's nothing legally stopping you from shacking-up with a bunch of women or having a dozen baby-mamas, you just can't legally get married to more than one of them.

Societies where polygamy is common have dramatically increased rates of violence, depression, suicide, crime, child abuse, murder, etc.

rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/royptb/367/1589/657.full.pdf

Polygamy is the only way to save the white race

We already live in a polygamy man, 20% of men fuck 80% of women

Or look at the middle east, most men have zero chance of ever getting laid, so they rape little boys and tourists.
The only reason ISIS is popular is because you can buy a sex slave for a hundred bucks

Nerds advocating for polygamy always think it means they can fuck as many women as they want, but it's just signing their evolutionary death

What is wrong with that? If someone has enough resources why wouldn't he be able to marry many wiwes? And betas who cannot get a gf will not get a gf either way, if polygamy is legal or illegal

Polygamy results in men fighting other men for the privilege to have children, which results in massive death counts, which results in polygamy because there's not enough men for all the women.

It's a vicious cycle very often characteristic of third world SHITHOLES. Do you want to live in a third wor- actually never mind.

I'd imaging stuff regarding divorces and all that would be a nightmare for the legal system to sort out.

There's only one rational reason that it's illegal. Because the Masters learned long ago that men without wives are dangerous. And as power condenses, the few gain more and more wives. It's a waste of "resources". If only a few men have many wives, you have many lesser men who go without.

To add to this, something many people don't seem to understand about human culture. Polygamy helps women. Monogamy helps men. Look at any wild animal with a group. You tell me, is it natural for them to be monogamous? Or is it natural for there to be a single ruler who has many wives? pol likes to pretend there is no patriarchy in place. They forget the powers that forged our societies, our culture. They forget their history. They forget how, and why, it's so important that there is One King. Only the best of the best can take it.

Tell me, who has the right to tell you who you can make your lover? How many lovers you can have? Who has this power? Do those people have power over the lions, to tell the King who he may or may not breed with?

A polygamous society is a matriarchal society. A monogamous society is a patriarchal society. Simple as that. I wonder who's interests were meant to be served by the culture we have today.

Speaking as a vehement anti-leftist. The right will fall if it does not understand the feminine. You do not win wars by men alone. And I want my goddamn qt ai gf.

Men actually NEED sex, if we don't get it we have real big problems. We turn to violence, abuse and aggression because by virtue of not being selected as a mate by someone we have essentially been demoted to less than even a woman.

Women know this, they know that the reality of things is that they hold the key to a mans fulfillment and control.

A male virgin is actually a dangerous thing because their minds become warped from constant failure and rejection from a world that is not what they were told it would be.

A man gets his first interactions with women from his mother, if that relationship is poor then the boy will not develop intersexual relationships properly. If the mother fills the boys head full of the 'just be nice, just be yourself, girls like to be treated well' bullshit then he will become beta and as a result a danger to society.

I know this because I live this, my mother never praised me, nothing was good enough for her and as a result I now see myself as inadequate, unable to attract and undeserving of female attention.

It is illegal in croatia to marry more than one woman. I don't mean fucking tinder whores, that is legal but marriying and having kids with multiple wiwes. It is forbidden like it is something evil but more sick stuff is legal like gay shit, gays adopting children...

There is no real reason beside theological meme-arguments.

Any theological aspect aside, marriage is a juridical contract, there is no argument for why multiple people wouldn't be able to enter such contract.

With this said, polygamy is practiced by shitskins, and we don't want to make them feel more at home than they already do.

This is happening already though! Alphas are running 'soft harems' here in Australia. They string along side bitches & mistresses until they are 30ish then dump their used up bodies back on the market.
'Normal' men are not getting access to 18-30 year old 6/10's or better.
Hell, 8/10's will chase alphas untill their mid 30's here!

See

It's dysgenic, because only the most ruthless and shortsighted men breed under it. The stability of society is imperiled by the increase in mindless brutes among the population, and soon after it collapses.

There are a few I'll give one: Latvia is a former Soviet Union country and experienced a great decline in male population during World War two. By 2015, there were 84.8 males for every 100 females. The proportion of the female was 54.10% of the total population. Men in Latvia have a high mortality rate due to issues such as alcoholism, smoking, and careless car driving. Around 80% of suicides in Latvia are committed by men, often because of unemployment and unrealized financial goals. Women enjoy a longer life expectancy living 11 years more than men.

Custody laws, inheritance laws and clashes with child support etc etc

Marriage is VERY powerful and hands out many benefits aside taxes.

I answered that already. If the number of available pussy is reduced so much that you have no chance to get some, you are NOT GOING TO WORK HARD FOR IT, bcause its a lost cause.

Still, even if it is 1:1 ratio, there are lot of childless and unmarried people. Why would you forbid man and his wiwes, who are willing and consent adults to be in marriage. If someone could do it why would it be forbbiden, equal chances for everyone is not a good reason, while there is no equality in nature, strongest survive and reproduce

The reduced supply of unmarried women, who are absorbed into polygynous marriages, causes men of all ages to pursue younger and younger women. The competition also motivates men to use whatever connections, advantages or alliances they have in order to obtain wives, including striking financial and recipro- cal bargains with the fathers and brothers of unmarried females [...] More competition also motivates men to seek to control their female relatives (e.g. sisters), as demand for wives increases. This results in suppressing women’s freedoms, increasing gender inequality and stimulating domestic violence.
[...]
(i) creates competition among co-wives, (ii) expands the spousal age gap, (iii) decreases the relatedness within households, and (iv) reduces paternity certainty (which increases male sexual jealousy). Allocations of household resources to another wife’s children mean fewer resources for one’s own children. [...] Polygynous marriages also create elevated risks of intra-household abuse, neglect and homicide

Yes i agree. That's why i think it's illegal... if it was some immoral shit and degenerate the jews would already promote it and they would try to push it in mainstream...

>the 'just be nice, just be yourself, girls like to be treated well' bullshit

If you think any of that is bullshit, you're just showing how young you really are.

Power is mental. Study it, study people. The most powerful thing you can know about someone is what they want. If you think "to be treated well" is something no woman could possibly want, you are retarded. If you actually listened to your mother, you might have been able to figure out how women work.

Which, btw, women like power. Power cannot be faked, be yourself. Power lies with understanding human desire (they like to be treated well). And most importantly, power does not lie with cruelty. It lies with empathy, patience, and gentleness. You probably don't believe all that. That's fine, most people can't. Most people are fixated on fear and can't understand why the lambs freeze and bay when they could run.

I am furious with the way our men have been treated. But it's on them now to learn the hard lessons, else charge us into another dark age. It's time we all spent more time studying and trying to understand how power works. If we're going to wield it, least we can do is know our footing.

>strongest

Which means something different today than it did 500 years ago.

Like I said, the facts are that polygamy produces less children. That is why it is objectively bad. I couldn't care less for the social darwinism arguments.

Because I would steal all the wives if it wasn't

Mathematically, if the top 10% elite males get 4 women each, that means 1 out of 2 men have 0% chance of getting a mate. Historically speaking, tfw when no gf on a societal level results in a lot of guys with nothing to lose when fighting the current order.

Thanks to selective abortion, it's really all China's government can do to keep its surplus men from revolting. To say nothing about the Middle East.

No need to insult, especially if it is coming from portugal...
I asked because a lot of cucks my age don't even try to have a gf or anything else, and a lot of whores wish to never have children etc...
Wouldn't it be a good idea if people who want to have more than one wife get that right? And about the cucks, do you really think that kissless virgins and guys who never held female hand are able to start rebellion? We are talking about europe here

Post feet

Hoooly shit this.

There is also something to be said that you can be nice and not be a quivering pussy.

You can be strong and still be kind.

The most attractive thing to a woman is a man that has the ability to do immense harm, but instead chooses to be kind.

Heh, would it not be ironic if we would create a system where alpha males have shit ton of wives and then all else in the sidelines ready to pounce for random sex or steal them away?

Ahh humanity.

>one dude & chicks
You better be alpha as fuck. Protip: make sure the chicks are already BFF to start.

>one chick & dudes
Career oriented power bitch & beta entourage.

>chicks & dudes hive
Rare. Usually falls apart if leadership is never communicated.

3+ income families, kids get hella more presents. If you can pull it off, go for it. Expect failure.

This is how you end up with roving bands of raiders raping there way through suburbia. I can say with one hundred percent certainty that if I was denied access to pussy by a society I'd do everything I could to burn it to the ground. I wouldn't sit on my hands and sulk.

Only Chads would benefit from that.

That is polyandry

A lot of women don't want to be shared. A lot of men don't want more than one good woman.

Seriously, I mean, I stick up for you guys, saying the virgin thing is just a meme, but have you guys actually never gone out and you know.. talked to women?

Hook up culture has destroyed the sex life of women who aren't whores and their self esteem.

Hook up culture is bad for both genders and the majority of both despise it. Literally just go out and TALK TO WOMEN. Go to a bar and talk to a young quiet girl who's sitting with her friends. She'll tell you the truth after a few drinks.

People's perception here is completely and totally different from reality.

inb4 weakness

I'm not sure you understand what will happen to most Sup Forums males who 'just go talk to women'.

It'll be the result of some neckbeard creep tapping your sister on the shoulder while she is looking at canned corn in the grocery store, then awkward silence for 10 seconds while he tries to remember the line he memorized.

What is stopping you from doing that now? Illussion that you could get a gf

I have 3 wives, producing white children as we speak.

>T. German & Norge Shia convert

I've got enough fucking headaches with only 1 wife

Countries don't create law purely based on logic. Culture is inextricably linked with legislation. Inevitably, facets of culture mix with law. This brings legitimacy to the culture--if you don't follow the customs of the culture, face legal punishment.

This is not necessarily a bad thing.
Given a set of highly capitalistic countries, that are fairly similar in style of government: Canada, USA, Mexico. Had these countries declared every single policy based purely on logic, with no input from culture, what makes these countries different? Nothing. You might as well make a North American Union, because the countries would be so similar.

tl;dr: Cultural differences are what make Canada a different country from the United States, and so on.

But it literally isn't hard.

>hey, what's up? Mind of I sit here?
>what are you drinking, can I buy you a round?

If you aren't literally stuttering uncontrollably and staring at your shoes you can find someone to talk to.

I got my cousin laid and he's a 300lbs bag boy at Walmart.

Roger Devlin has written and spoke about this.
Basically, it does the opposite of limiting hypergamy and limiting hypergamy was one of the great strengths of Western civilization for hundreds of years, as it resulted in the greatest percentage of men having a family with children.

I agree, hookup culture is degenerate... i think that polygamy would be better option because people would create something meaningfull and pure. Hookup culture is just empty sex and every passing day our civilisation is one step closer from going to the drain

Operative word within what I was saying would be 'just' as in that's all you need to do, which is what's been put across the media for decades.

But it's not correct, it isn't enough, you have to work hard on being what people want, not what you think they want based on the falsities you've been fed.

I think we're almost arguing the same point, that you need more than what Hollywood says, more than what the venomous feminists who only have their own interests in mind say.

You need to know who you are yourself but the fact still remains that if your childhood relationship with your opposite sex parent is unhealthy then your relationships with the opposite sex will be unhealthy.

Is it too much of a stretch to suggest beta loser virgins are the male veration of the mega sluts with daddy issues?

I am a 34 year old male who has never had a gf.
I am basically a 'failed man'. Rival males have little simpathy for me; females none whatsoever.
My life consistes fo getting amoged, getting rejected and generally being shunned.
I have tried to better myself, lifting, boxing, goining to community groups, working, studying.
Nothing has helped. I'm about 6/10 in looks but am on the Asperger's / Autisim spectrum so I'm shy.
Most people I interact with now are 100% certain I will eventualy kill myself and thus encourage me to stay away from them.

Help me Sup Forums...

Yes actually, the knowledge that if I actually applied myself I could find a qt 3.14 of my own someday is exactly why I haven't gone of the deep end.

Unless you control it Polygamy will end up with women with more partners not men, you will get less children as the woman is definately going to protect against that.

Monogamy works. Monogamy created the western civilization we all idolize.

Hook up culture isn't even that popular. It just happens to be pushed by the top as part of a cultural Marxist agenda.

Most people just pretend to like it because if they don't they don't get laid, especially the younger folks.

If everyone was just honest, and came out and said that this whole thing is shit and they don't want or like it, we could end it

I know that, but the fact is our culture is getting destroyed daily... just look how our civilisation was in the past and look at us now... our current culture is liberal cesspool, should we submit to that

I'd do it. I guess the downsides in the long term is mass inbreeding, but if you just catalogued relations and avoided that it would be sweet as. I'll take three women to suck me off simultaneously.

I guess its mostly about women being disempowered in marriage and at some point they managed to demand monogamy, so they wouldn't have to share.
Since women are free to do what they want nowadays, i dont see why you should deny your hubby a mistress.

what are you, a faggot?

I definitely agree. Women know power instinctively. After all, men throw it at their feet at a young age. They understand it better than most men, and it's why they're confusing to us. Why do you think women get wet over a guy with a baby? "maternal instincts"? Bullshit, born from lies men tell themselves about women. What greater sign of power is there, than being entrusted with the life of a mother's child? Why is it, again, that the govt is so invested in creating a welfare state? Hm? Has nothing to do with gaining trust over the keys to your future soldiers, I'm sure.

Artists are masters of it. I think more people would do well to study pieces like game of thrones more seriously. writers are just more sophisticated shitposters. they've used the powers of memetics for centuries. you can learn a lot about what power is by studying magicians for the same reason.

They aren't shunning you. They are treating you like what you are to them; a stranger. They aren't going to invite you to every party they go to just because you've introduced yourself.

Go out and do some shit, but do it for fun. Making friends comes as a result of having fun with other people. You'll only make acquaintances if you do activities simply because you want to make friends. They can sense your transient nature and don't invest heavily into a relationship with you.

I wish it was fake... but unfortunately it isn't hookup culture and meaningless relationships are ok with many teenage sluts today, there are people who are not like that but they are in minority, sadly... that is because it is far more easy to destroy something than to create
Young people are so influenced by cultural marxism that they actually think it is rightful behavior

It's possible to doublethink yourself into being more social.
Repeat the old adage ``If you keep saying it, maybe it will come true.'' Only, this statement is actually true when it comes to aspects of the mind.

While I am highly introverted and don't easily make friends, I have done this trick over the course of three years and become more social, under the expectation that acting like a lost puppy all the time would result in reduce job opportunities.

Unfortunately what it won't do is cure your shyness. You will be more sociable, but you will not warm up to people.

I am not sure if this will work at your age. The older you get, the more difficult it is to form relationships with other people. Had you tried this when you were younger, your chances of success would probably have been much higher.

Thank you. After I have finished beating myself up for my failings being all my fault I will reapply myself and have 'more fun'.

>Why in Europe
Monogamy is a very Roman custom. Christianity doesn't actually ban polygamy in anyway. Jews didn't ban polygamy until around the the middle ages.

>Why is polygamy illegal?
Besides cultural influences, it's actually extremely stable and produces the best production to manpower inputs in a normal setting.

Monogamy allows 1 to 1 pairings allowing the most productive use of male manpower while optimizing female reproduction. What you'll find is that polyandry is just downright inefficient and thus dies out, and that polygamy is only effective in situations of extreme gender imbalances.

You are looking at only a part of a century-long cycle. It only seems like the end of the world to you, because you're in the middle of it.

Things will get much worse from now on, and then things will get much better. All you can simply do is prepare for the worst.

this is one of the secret reasons for a refuge flow into the west

Because it's inefficient. If a large portion of males do not utilize their productive potential because they have no logical prospects, then society will be at the mercy of civilizations that actually use their human capital better.

Hence why polyandic societies died out when agriculture became a thing.

Thank you. After I havee finished beating myself up for getting to old. I will try to 'doublethink myself into being less shy'.

A secret I learned as a person sufferign from massive social anxiety since childhood and hardly ever had a relationship:
Accept yourself as you are and find happiness in whatever situation you are in; pursue your interests (for your sake, not for a potential woman). It doesn't mean you can't or shouldn't change what you want about yourself, but making peace instead of longing is a happier existence that in turn makes it easier to improve yourself.

No need to be facetious, I don't know anything about you so I was simply using general terms. There are plenty of lonely spinster that would like nothing more then some decent guy to pay some attention to them.

Shit man, if you are desperate enough then just date a single mom. Most of them are desperate for any attention at all.

it IS all you need. All you need is the ability to listen, the ability to be honest, and the ability to be kind. To the most powerful people in the world, two of those things are worth more than all the gold in the world. And the third is for YOU, to keep your mind clear and focused as you navigate those waters.

Please think about it.

If your childhood relationship with your opposite sex parent is unhealthy, than you are PREDISPOSED to having unhealthy future relationships with the opposite sex. It is no certainty. If it was, than we should all just kill ourselves now, because there is literally no hope for the future.

I, for one, think that's horseshit. But I don't disagree your last statement. It's the breakdown of the family that's caused this. Children without fathers and mothers. Mothers burdened with the need to raise the children alone (or with other women), and the fathers absent yet indebted to the mother of their children. But the problem isn't in the past. It's not about how you were raised. It's about how you decide to raise yourself and your children. We all have the ability to work on the trauma we've endured. My parents were abusive. I couldn't even admit it to myself for years because it wasn't "the right kind of abuse". I don't think I"ll ever be a good parent to a child. But I want to be, so I'm working on myself to get there. The relationship between parent and child is foundational to how that child understands power as they age. But that doesn't mean a child is damned to their earliest lessons.

After all, the red-pill educates us about the truth of the world. The truth can help us govern ourselves better, just like it can help us LIVE our lives better. Raise our children better. Guide the future towards a better future, with a better understanding of power. They were just lessons. And shitty lessons are no excuse for a shitty understanding. You can always learn more.

Force yourself into a job where you have to deal with the public.

You have to talk to people then and they know that so it can't be *too* creepy. Other than people generally loathing car salesmen.

>be me

>shy autist

>fuck it, I'm going to try to sell cars

>forced assertiveness learning to tell people "get in" for demos

>know nothing about cars

>too honest and easy to read because autist

>get fired because I'm miserable at selling cars

>valuable life experience acquired in learning to be assertive and more sociable that serves even me to this day

>six figures, banging model wife, good friends

>inwardly I'm probably as beta as you but in terms of results achieved and the respect I command you can't tell me apart from an alpha.

I'm still a recluse so "getting shunned" doesn't matter as I have my friends, wife and family.

I did lift for a while but fucked off some months ago...will get back to it.

Anyway, just some life experience that I hope helps. GL user.

You better be white bro, i hope im not helping some nigger

You did good with some things... continue exercising and bodybuilding, it will also build your confidence
Realise that you are better than more than 50% of the world just because you are white, and 6/10 is good looks sincerely, looks aren't that important for a man. Be dominant, don't be shy or insecure, don't apologize to women too much, don't act beta just to get in their pants; it doesn't work, be yourself, pursue some meaningful hobbies or do somethjng that makes you proud, don't worship women or think they are more worthy if you would just go out, and ask out multiple women to go out with you, im 100% sure that you would go out with one eventually. Dress nicely, get yourself a nice haircut, it will give you more confidence, don't wear meme, anime or metal shirts, if you don't know how to dress nicely look up mariano di vaio, this style is pretty good, invest in yourself and it will be profitable... also go for younger girls that haven't ridden the cock carousel too much, ask out young girls, im sure they would like if you have a nice house, or some car, every car is good, it is not crucial but girls like that. Also keep in mind that if you ask multiple girls out, you would win someday and get a gf, if you never ask you never will, winners never quit, quitters never win. You just have to try more. Approach girls naturally, say hi, whats up... don't be afraid of girls, you are men, you should be dominant
You better read this post, and all of you tfw no gf cucks out there, this is foolproof way to get a gf if you arent 100% autistic and looking like a gollum
Screenshot this message and work on it everyday...
I hope that even one of you will get a gf so this post wasn't a waste of time

If it motivated some of you feel free to reply

Make white babies, we shouldn't be minority in our own countries, don't racemix
Every forebearer of yours got laid in the past, or else you wouldn't be here

There was polygamy.

When we were running around in caves ooo ugg ungaa bunga at the invention of fire.

Or when one dude gets ridiculously-ass rich in a almost entirely subsistence agrarian society (i.e. barely civilization)

Women are naturally geared for it. They want to get fucked by whatever they perceive as the alpha male (flashy, direct, strong, risk taking, whitty, funny, assertive) while they're young and fertile, then go on to pair bond later (usually after the knock up) with males exhibiting different behaviors (group/family concern, stability, mentally and socially stable, healthy) that betas are more likely to possess already as traits.

Women in the caves wanted to get fucked by the strongest mammoth clubber, because he brought home the meat. All said clubber had to do was dominate all the rest and let, knowingly or not, any betas fuck one or two of his wives after he'd bred them a couple times, or they'd turned their mid thirties.

Rationally, we don't want to be cavemen. Being not-a-pussy is important, we want a society with that. But we also want a society that is cohesive and orderly beyond the slightly larger than a small family tribal unit human evolved to primarily fit into socially.

We're already the descendants of the best, brightest mammoth clubbers. Returning to such is a step back for society. There are lots more humans now, and women are still and always will be, looking to trade up. Which translates into getting fuck lots and lots by different guys. Which in the modern era of welfare, child support and alimony with no great fear of starving ect. only leads to social ill for everyone aside a very few able to afford.

The only times it should be "legal" so to speak aside disasters, are rare occasion where someone happens to become extremely wealthy and simply fucks loads of chicks. You can't stop it. Men want to fuck, woman want to be fucked by alphas. Shouldn't be encouraged however, as governmental/socially. Monogamy should.

I agree that a man is responsible for proving himself worthy of the attention of women, worthy of time and love and yes, there's no certainty that poor familial relationships mean you'll be beta forever.

I think a man is responsible for his own happiness but if a man, such as me, believes with all the power his brain can muster, that he is underserving of that it can be a problem.

This is when self reflection or therapy comes in, to fix the issues because you don't know how to fix them yourself.

And yeah, i almost forgot, stop watching porn, because you fool yourself that you have access to numerous pussies while in fact you have none. This is not some stupid meme but reality, this way you urge to fuck girls will rise and you will be more motivated to do it, if you must fap it is okay, but fap using your imagination, dont watch porn because it will fuck your brain up

I was in a polyamorous relationship recently. One of the girls parents found out we were having sex and instead of admitting it, she told them I raped her. Now they won't let me talk to her.

That's not because of polygamy, that's because of brown people & Islam.

Bro that shit is fucked up... but seriously why would you want to talk to her after all of this, it is the part i dont get

This

Make any study with niggers and shitskins and it will come out as bad in best case

because if you dont want social unrest every man needs a woman. just look at the shit thats going on in islamic countries where all women are locked up in some harem for the pleasure of a few men.

I knew her for a year and a half before we ever got into a relationship. Part of me still loves her. Plus the fact I risked both relationships in order to set up this polygamous one, all of that for nothing. I'm trying to get over it.

In out society, it's okay to be unmarried and fuck dozens of random women, but if you actually wanted to be exlusive and provide for these women, that's frowned upon. Two faggots can marry each other, but a man can't marry multiple women. It's messed up.

Gypsy, one woman is sufficient trouble, anything over means you go 20-30 years earlier to the grave.

How about because every Muslim fuck head would sponser in 4 or 5 more Muslim partners, and you get more fucking dune coons fresh off the plane pouring in as partners? Sound good? Didn't think so.

Look at your nigger infested 100% tax paying country and than call someone out...
What would you even know about women, only time you've seen women was in 2D on your shitty "battlestation" pc

>because every Muslim fuck head would sponser in 4 or 5 more Muslim partners
AHAHAHAH THEY'RE ALREDY DOING THAT

Fuck didn't think about this... we dont want to make sandniggers feel more at home.

Forgot the part where every Muslim wife claims welfare as unemployed wife and for kids, they will bankrupt the country.

Oy fucking vey niggers check out my ID.

Except the shitskin, do you think are there valid reasons for forbiding it in lets say 100% white utopian country that doesn't accept niggers in its borders? Not advocating polygamy,just curious

>else charge us into another dark age.
>i unironically prefer this
help