Black Hermione Granger

From now on, Hermione is black. Guess we better start getting used to it.

The fact this dumb bitch cried over some stupid shit like this pisses me the fuck off.

Both of you are faggots. Why do you care about a person who doesn't exist and an actress who can't act? Also,

Because the retarded cunt is extremely influential over millions of normies but is dumb as a bag of dicks and has poisonous politics?

Notice how swarthy his wife's daughter is?

Guess we better do a historical remake of Rosa Parks bus moment starring Emma watson.

Can goofy little black kids stop with the puff balls on their dumb heads already?

Anyone who's politics are influenced by a British actress in her mid 20s is a lost cause anyway.

It's better than what a lot of them have started doing, I call it the "broccoli cut." A bunch of mini-dreads that look like turds coiled up on their heads. Sometimes they spray the top different colors.

You can't really blame them. Their hair always looks like shit. When having a shaven head is the best look for men, it says something.

But that's pretty much all young leftists who grew up on hairy pothead.

It's okay user, you're home

You can call them stupid niggers : )

>Emma Watson virtue signals, here's a news story about it
The left are such self-indulgent cunts.

Haha, yup.

sounds fair to me.

That "lost cause" is an enormous group ushering in the feminist, white guilt, and PC era of western civilization.

She didn't actually cry user.

Her PR person said she did.

Most likely she was busy just being rich and shit and just told her assistant to get the PR person at the agency that represents her to send an email.

>But that's pretty much all young leftists who grew up on hairy pothead.
They're a lost cause until they have kids of their own and have to consider their future or at least gain some wisdom which comes with growing older.

someone post the part in the book where hermoines "White face" peeked from a tree

>watching harry potter
Are you 10? Who gives a fuck

Why do democrats love their pet negroes so much?

"Dance monkey dance!"

I still don't get why influential people tend to do this kind of bullshittery they're only making minorities look like speechless pets.
And they're just little cute pets for them, to caress and to made them feel good, not to treath them as pairs.
Not a single problem with black people, the problem is with why they make this things; they are following a retarded agenda.
Minorities should stop playing the victim and man/woman themselves up, fucking hell.

Who cares?
Lord Voldemort will never be black.

Just a reminder that Rowling did not write a single book. They were a test bed for the films written by the studio.

Avada DINDU!!!

I don't care. I don't buy books from people I don't like. I haven't read any of the books, or watched most of the movies.

People still watch Harry Potter? lol time to grow up, children.

You're not very good at understanding things, are you?

>goes from being one of the most beautiful girls in the world to looking like an ape

I'm outraged, why isn't she played by a 30 year old rapefugee from Somalia

>apeface mother
>white father
>kid still looks like a pure dindu

Oh tell me how the things are britbong, come on

Go on....

tweet it at someone maybe the negress

Every time.

Thank you.

I'll distribute it as much as i can.