Milo is not a pedo

>Milo is not a pedo
>This was obviously a manufactured hit job
>if you fall for this you'll fall for anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/azC1nm85btY?t=3541
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No shit. Shareblue is getting paid overtime to cause us to argue. Milo is our guy.

>Gay, jew intellectual is a pedo
hmmmmmmmm

>implying this isn't a manufactured incident intended to allow The Donald to crack down on pedo rings
Literally martyring himself for the cause. This man is the hero we need; not the hero we asked for.

Obviously
So many news sites report on it at once and literally 30 threads on it at once
Jew shit

Disgusting pederast advocate defenders, pedophile propagandist enablers.

Kys you vile human vomit.

Jesus, that's a fucking haunting screenshot

We know the deal. First the media paints Pewdiepie as a Nazi for some jokes he made, now they paint Milo as a pedophile for talking about his experiences as a kid.

They're going all out on character assassinations.

Oh shit nigga

so Milo got trashed because he doesn't rat ppl out

What the fuck is that from

I feel unclean.

>confesses and apologizes
>"manufactured hit job"
Milo was always a liability, I'm glad he's leaving the scene.

>best birthday ever
every time xD

>pol never cared about drama retard Milo
>He desperately wants to be the leader of Trump's movement for his own gain
>Media accepts and gives him a platform
>gee I wonder what will happen

This is even more blatant than the equally homosexual retard a Richard "AIDS dis-"Spencer

Half of Sup Forums is siding with the MSM, sad

Need link to unlisted vid

>Shillblue spams same retarded concern troll subject 50x per minute, couldn't be more blatant

>Half of Sup Forums

By that logic would all have become #cruzmissiles, faggot. Better luck next time

>gay jewish racemixing libertarian
even if he isn't a pedo he needs to die

I'm a #cruzmissile now.

Whenever someone gains a following by going against the establishment, the media tries to destroy them. It happened to Assange (rape accusations), PewDiePie (nazi), and even Trump (rape/sexism). The difference is that, in this case, it actually has a foundation. At best, Milo has some very weird sexual ethics. He explicitly stated 17 and 29 was an acceptable age gap, but even among heterosexual couples, that's pretty fucked-up. Yes, the media is still reporting on it to discredit him, to discredit Breitbart, and to undermine the growing conservative "movement" (for want of a better word). But, while it's usually the case that the paedo/rape/Hitler accusations are unfounded nonsense, in this case, the guy genuinely is what he's accused of being.

Not gonna lie, former Milo supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Milo crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy near our children.

>(ages) 13/28, these things do happen perfectly consensually. Often, by the way, it’s the women who suffer, because what normally happens in schools, very often, is it's an older women with a younger boy and the boy is the predator in that situation – the boy is like, ‘let’s see if I can fuck the gym teacher’ or ‘let’s see if I can fuck the hot math teacher’, and he does. The women fall in love with these nubile young men, these athletic young boys in their prime, and end up having their lives destroyed, end up having to move schools, move the country, whatever.

youtu.be/azC1nm85btY?t=3541

I dont know or care anything about this. He already deserves to go into a gaschamber for being a nigger loving faggot

Gay libertarian here. I'm not a guy fan, but I never cease to admire the kicks and punches he gave on the left and LGBT movements.

says it at time 59:00

Milo isn't our guy, Milo isn't not our guy.

Don't take the bait either way.

I don't think anyone with a brain genuinely thinks he's pedo

You can look up the fucking clip for yourself and see him defending age of consent
Of course they cut out that part in the news story

Oh FUCK guys they is hijacking our memez

Now I don't know WHAT to believe. I guess I should just lighten up and start accepting predatory faggots with diseases raping children!! This couldn't possibly be another step in the well documented campaign to counter #pizzagate

He is a faggot tho and when the day of the rope comes he will hang.

>Milo is our guy

Milo was never /our guy/, but it's fun watching shareblue piss away their shekels on a site that never really cared for him
miloaltright=Sup Forumsaltright=allaltright. Durrrrr. When will they ever learn

It's inexcusable, kiddie fuckers must die.

And this is why Aut-rightists deserve to lose.

Plus, would expect a pommy git to be defending a fellow British sodomite- the British predilection for sodomy/pederasty (particularly among your ruling classes) is well-documented.

Pedo = prepubescent kids + sex

Homo = pubescent kids and up + sex

Making homo acceptable = say it's just sex, conflate all underage sex with pedophilia

>fucking 13 year olds who are in the midst of puberty is the same as raping a toddler's ass

retards should be euthanized

This.

I've always thought that with Milo - 'be careful what you wish for'