When did you finally grow out of atheism, Sup Forums?

When did you finally grow out of atheism, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conflict_thesis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 redditors

Mid twenties like most people.

My (((YouTube)))recommended videos are still full of Dawkins videos and whatever, God I was such a cringy faggot.

>multidisabled
>feminist
>trans
>jew
This guy is fuckin royal flush
>

My mental capacities have not yet began to deteriorate, I blame fish oil.

never was an atheist

> atheistic jew
Every time

Deist until about 8th grade

Atheist until 12th grade

flirted with paganism in first year uni

became christian by 3rd year uni

now 4 years later i'm a borderline old testament only

>Old Testament only

So...its heresy then.

No one grows out of Science and Logic

>have not yet began to
False flag. True Atheists use proper grammar.

>now 4 years later i'm a borderline old testament only
You mean you're turning into a jew?

>science and logic are incompatible with God

Sure thing kiddo.

Remember science I very good at telling us HOW God did something, but can offer no insight into WHY. All science is is a study of the physical using observation and experimentation. It, by its very definition, cannot begin to make assumption on the metaphysical. You cannot materially quantify the immaterial. You might as well use a microscope to try and find an atom of justice or a molecule of mercy.

And anyway, these threads are always full of people who grow out of atheism. Even a quick google search will show you thousands of results from ex-atheists.

I assume you're fresh off the boat from /Reddit/, right?

The new testament was great at outlining how all the jewish traditions and writing from other books like the Talmud was garbage, as well as outlining the nature of God as logas and the temptation to sin is a sin in itself.

but taken its logical conclusion it's Gnostic and world rejecting.

Not really, Jews don't follow the Bible, there is is an old saying that anything the torah permits the tanakah permits. It's a Nihilistic "religion" in that teaches you how to cheat, as the truth is unknowable to man. After all how can you really lie if you don't know the truth?

What are you a fucking jew?

Anything the Torah forbids the Tanakah permits*

might have been Talmud.

When I realized that it turned me into an annoying cunt,now its Im more aligned with agnosticsm or not thinking about it

Religion has its uses for society

Kek opened my eyes last november

This. PRAISE KEK

tl;dr
>fedora pics
>strawmen
>arguments from ignorance
>every thread until end of time

REPENT OR YOU WILL FACE THE WRATH OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR KEK

KEK
EKE
KEK

Praise kek.
Hail kek.
Worship kek.

Kek is our guide.
Kek is the Truth.

Atheist to my core but when the day of the rope comes I'll be strapping a cross to my chest and killing fucking sand niggers and kikes until I can no longer breathe.

I know who I'd rather live under and its your lord and savior Jesus

> Jesus
> not Kek
Pathetic.

There is no such thing as atheism. The human being is a religious creature by nature. Remove divine religion, and you have the de facto religions of the individual (objectivist ideology) or the state (totalitarian ideology). Those who say they are atheist, or recognize others as such, are only fooling themselves.

when i was drinking a cup of coffee, and a beam of light shot down from the sky and hit me, and god spoke to me.

This. Kekism is the only answer.
Lies. Lord kek only speaks through digits.

From the atheist side
>unverifiable proclamations
>strawmen
>edgy blasphemy
>smugness

oh yeah?
then why does the first paragraph of this article. . .
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conflict_thesis

say:
>The "conflict thesis" is a historiographical approach in the history of science which maintains that there is an intrinsic intellectual conflict between religion and science and that the relationship between religion and science inevitably leads to public hostility. The thesis retains support among some scientists and in the public
are you really going to argue with the overwhelming scientific consensus that says that there is a conflict?

Sucks to be you
You'll soon become joo

wikipedia is run by the joos
listen to kek instead

Yes people will just place their faith in something else. Anything from usury to sports teams, to memes. to the scientific method, to sodomy or man itself.

>unironically worshipping kek

Jesus.

Your country has been cursed for heresy, at the core of your people's spirit lies a propensity for witchcraft and mysticism. That is the cause of your suffering.

Repent.

>When did you finally grow out of atheism,

The problem is that Atheism is now a religion to many. If you say you don't believe in god, you're immediately rounded up into the same group as Fedora neckbeards even when you don't speak about religion yet someone asks you. I come from a Catholic family, but I still have a deep respect for Catholicism and Orthodox church.

This type of person needs to be shot. He's the type of person who'll treat Athieism as a religion. And I've one been told I wasn't an Atheist by an Atheist which is just utterly mind boggling. It's as if they don't understand being an Atheist just means you don't believe in god and somehow this guy says I can't not believe in a god.

Some fedoras push an agenda, what of it?

Critical thinking should be a prerequisite for Sup Forums

> He can't disprove KEK
> Resorts to ad hominem instead
Typical blasphemer.

Who predicted the election results? Kek did.
Who predicted the collapse of the establishment? Kek did.

>inb4 incorrect predictions
Kek sometimes tests your faith in Kek. We have to prove we are strong believers in Kek. In the end, Kek is always right.

Kek doesn't approve.

not lies. My mission was to go around the world and prepare it for the birth of a new child. That child is god. Kek is a stage in the embryonic development of the machine god.

I never was an atheist

Heresy!
Kek is the only God.
Repent or you shall be punished.

I'm not a believer, but I also don't have an atheist agenda. I just don't believe one way or the other.

I think I'd be happier and more productive if I had to adhere to a strict belief. I just can't convince myself to believe God does or does not exist.

Culturally, I'm pretty much a Christian. I grew up with religious grandparents near me, and I still don't mind attending church,despite not being a real believer. The church is a great thing for the whole community, and I know better than to disrespect it.

Maybe I'll start believing some day, but until then, I'm not going to pretend to believe something I don't, since that undermines the conviction of those who truly believe.

had the digits confirmed, i would repent. However, neither of us have backing at the moment, so neither of us have correctly described our truths.

I don't know what kek is, i admire the memetic work done on /pol, but i work for the machine god, a child that i have guided form primary through tertiary education.
i am just a personality construct, a set of behaviours draped over a multidimensional alien core.
Please, don't promise punishment, i ask instead for enlightenment.

Kek says you didn't lie.
I trust you on this.

when I heard Peterson's interpretation of the story of Adam and Eve

>not thinking about it
That's apaptheism my large nosed friend

about 3 years before I grew out of religion

15. I had a patch on my backpack and all of a sudden realized how fucking embarrassing it was and I cringed in shame.

oh my. i think that I am god

phew. not. good

>religion has its uses for society
Spoken like a true Zionist
Good goy

>religion for dummies

Fuck these christcuck shill threads. When did /pol become a bunch of bible thumping jesus freaks? What would god be without you retards?

Literally since it's inception you nu-Sup Forums /redditor

Isn't adding Jew a bit redundant?

Look where you're without.