>"HURR TUCKER ONLY GOES AFTER THE EASIEST TARGETS!"

>Goes to task on the sweden question with the former Swedish Ambassador

youtube.com/watch?v=Ly9QcHXT-eQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c
youtube.com/watch?v=7YdGgiykcxM&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=UGeBFrk6Vqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

An ex Obama appointee totally tap dancing.

that "politician" talk really irks me to my core. I actually would prefer some turbo SJW outright shouting their views

yeah, that was crazy, what an evil bitch

I... she made me lose the train of thought several times. What are you even supposed to argue against?

Is this what happens when stupid people pass as intellectuals?

Swedish women are fucking crazy

Her skill in speaking a lot but saying nothing is admirable. Fuggin' hell. Should be illegal.

She's the US ambassador to Sweden, not Sweden's ambassador to the US. This means she's American, you understand that right?

the leftist virus paralyzes part of their brians

>American is an ethnicity

what did you do to her?

If I could dodge shit that well I would be literally invincible.

She's the American ambassador TO Sweden, not vice versa.

youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c

Seriously holy fuck.

aah, a practiced taqqiya liar

who is the current?

>An ex Obama appointee totally tap dancing.

typical Lieberal whore.
deflect, deflect, deflect.
shitty voice that after 5 minutes you cover your ears too.

David Lindwall

No wiki article yet, might want to look around.

I saw this yesterday and so wanted to talk to Sup Forums about it

her fucking talking is so infuriating, she says absolutely nothing while interrupting, not answering any questions, and straight up lying

SWEDEN IS FINE

why doesnt tucker address the glaringly wrong things she is saying? why does he just ignore them?

who are you gonna believe, me or your lying eyes?

>might want to look around
looked around, there was nothing salient in my room

great point, that's how I feel watching him

must be some reason, perhaps he'd never get another guest, or perhaps he's under orders of some kind

mostly I'm amazed that he doesn't just call them menatlly ill, evil or crazy

tucker simply is not good enough at teh job he has been given.

he has an important job and he's not winning enough.

If he went around calling every guest on his show an idiot to their face no one would come on. He has to show that they are an idiot.

She HAS to be jewish

He would literally never stop rebutting, were that the case. Speaking to a leftist is akin to speaking to a wall, and that isn't just simplication. The only difference is a wall will not speak back.

Tucker is husbando material

HOW CAN YOU HAVE SOMEONE SO SUICIDAL IN CHARGE. WTF SWEDEN

All she did was deflect. Poor tucker, she kept dragging away and hi pulling her back. He tried.

Oh god Tucker fucking nailed that rat. Good post OP.

>swedes knowing what's best for Sweden

I fail to see the point you're trying to make OP. Seems like another easy target

>C: It does seem clear to me that there is actual, legitimate concern about it in Sweden whether or not the average person feels free to express that. One of the ways we know that is because the government itself said recently that too many people are coming into this country, and there is a social cost to this. If the wave of refugees and immigrant wasn't a problem, why would they slow it down as they have?
>A: F-facts are important because of the mass mis-information of today. I want feed the president bullshit. I haven't seen shit in the last 2 years that I've worked on this problem

>C: The Swedish National Council, part of the Ministry of Justice there, has gives stats that suggested that there has been an absolute rise in reported crimes, in arrests, and these rape stats are real. I know people have said "somehow the women are including rape from before", okay, maybe that's true, but the overall crimes have gone up 1,500,000 in a year. kind of alot
>A: T-the crime rate has not skyrocketed, the rape stats are high because Sweden encourages people to come forward

>C: The crimes have gone up 1,500,000 in a year, maybe that has nothing to do with the refugees flooding into the country, but the truth remains that the Government, the Prime Minster said point blank that it's too many people and we can't handle it. I wonder why it's soo controversial for an American to note that this is a problem when the Swedish Government itself has said it
>A: stop talking about Sweden. this is a problem about security, fear and misunderstanding. We're talking about Sweden because what we're really talking about is "could this happen to us?"
>S-sweden is a wonderful country. They have taken all the people and the "challenges", d-doesn't mean that it is related to migrants

>C: you're not getting to the core
>A: what does this have to do with us?

>C: here's what it has to do with us, because, the left in Sweden and the United States has exactly the same response which is anybody who has any qualms about this: A. better shut up, in Sweden you can face prosecution or B. is simply just a racist, you're a bigot if you don't like it and my point is there are real reasons not to like it. you don't have to be a bigot to not like it, there are social costs and economic costs to this, and nobody on the left wants to admit it and I don't know why. It's very patronizing and very annoying to have to lie in order to meet some standards
>A: [irrelevant shit about Swedes not yelling so Horowitz' interview must be completely bullshit]
>why are we talking about Sweden?

>C: we can talk about France, Germany, Belgium or Great Britain because it's a template for what is happening here

that bitch got BTFO

I suppose you are right

I'm starting to wonder if Sweden is a virus instead of a nationality.

A FUCKING MUDSLIME APPOINTED BY KING NIGGER

What a surprise.

the kike whore:
>let's talk about core issues
>why are we talking about sweden

from the same interview kek

>the kike whore
>Iranian
Are you fucking retarded?

talks like a kike, so you can just go back to prepping that iranian bull.

Denial is a national sport in Sweden

>swedes don't yell at swanky parties

Unless you you start talking about immigrants and crimes. I've been in the horowitz situation where you're suddenly surrounded by half the party and they're just yellinh racist at you.

Sweden is a bit of an easy target even then though, because reality doesn't agree with their feelings.

>trump makes one comment
>entire nation is getting red pill on sweden
Best timeline

How does one become an ambassador to a country?

I'm an Ameriblob but speak Swedish since my mom is a Swede and would love to get that job under Trumps admin to talk shit to that faggot nation

most wonderous blessing of the frog be upon you

He's an unstoppable meme machine!

you realize this is ambassador "DONATED" for her position under obongo

>1 minute in
>she already tries to make it about trump
pathetic

I was at a birthday party where a friend of mine got in an argument with a true Castro-Lenin-Marx-cock sucking communist (instigated by the commie). My friend being top tier ofc crushed the commie garbage with logic and superb rhetoric.

The leftist tried to kill himself later that evening and people had to get him to the hospital and shit. Kind of ruined the party. That was the point - and to get attention ofc. I feel bad for the host since it was her 20th birthday and had made a big deal of it. She put a lot of effort into the event so that everyone would have a very good time.

Yeah, that happened. The fucking leftist lost an argument in public, threw a tantrum and tried to kill himself.

American is Anglo-white with ancestry dating back to at least Jamestown, nigger.

>Swedish ambassador
>not an easy target

She fillabustered him. Just wow

I love it when people instigate a discussion because they think you're going to validate their shit tier opinions and pat them on the back, then get extremely butthurt when you don't agree with them. Attempted suicide is a new one though, I've only managed to get a couple of lefties to cry because my opinions are "mean"

>People actually call you racist when talking politics at Swedish parties.

Top fucking kek, if I do this at birthdays or parties people politely disagree with me or switch the subject; most of the time they go full "fuck mudslimes and our politicians" though.

The anecdote about the fucking commie trying to kill himself was pretty funny though, it clearly shows that all western commie-supporters are mentally ill spastics.

Yeesh, Sven, you need to fix your countrymen.

>"HURR TUCKER ONLY GOES AFTER THE EASIEST TARGETS!"

It always looks like that when you're good :^)

She TRIED. Tuck was especially nice to her. Maybe Roger told him to stop tearing everyone new assholes.

>Easy targets
Yeah they're easy because he makes them look easy. Tucker takes shit from no one.

its the fucking left. they have 0 argument for anything other than muh feelings

She just barreled on and then avoided questions. Sad to see but not surprising.

The crazed swede was on right before the ambassador.

Fuck your flag

Of course it is, so is American-Black.

>the western media talking about the swedish problem

This is good

Was the media like this with obama ? Anytime Trump opens his mouth the world hears.

it's very good.

we need to use this opening to redpill the masses

This pretty much sums up how I imagine Sweden and Sweds to be like.

>oh noo lets not talk about that lets talk about this instead
>oh noo lets not talk about that either lets talk about THIS
>oh noo that has nothing to do with anything lets talk about THISSSSS

liberal tactics

so far tucker has seriously revealed all of them

So, basically he's might have tried to unplug himself from the Matrix and couldn't handle it. Wonder if he woke up with a red pill in his throat?

This was Trump's plan all along dummy!

I hate that comics are being ruined by this garbage.

That was such blatant deflection.

She's aware of not only the issue existing but also that if she addresses it, her entire reality will shatter.

The Swedish journalist afterward was just pure cringe
>I don't know where you're getting these numbers from but they're fake news
>mam I'm quoting the study by the SWEDISH GOVERNMENT
>well um...Sweden, unlike America encourages women of rape to come forward so maybe those numbers are from previous crimes coming forward
>1 million rape victims decided to come forward in the last year alone?
>you can't prove they didn't
>get off my show

>Swedish journalist
She's an American, ex-ambassador to Sweden.

Everybody Muslim Barry hired was Muslim

I'm talking about the lady he interviewed right afterwards. She was a Swedish journalist doing full damage control
youtube.com/watch?v=7YdGgiykcxM&app=desktop

What the hell was that?

It is really funny that she says that the Swedish government must disclose the facts and give us the official statistics. Which is the last thing they want to do.

at one point the bitch was actually asking "we are we talking about sweden?"
bitch that was the topic.

I said that to a swedish foreign exchange student friend of mine here in California and she called me racist

I can't grasp how leftists reason.

I couldn't stop laughing when a leftist burger in Stockholm explained how demanding that people show an ID when they vote is racist.

Do you think he practices that
>slack-jawed, fish mouth look of disbelief
that he always has when a guest is saying something he doesn't agree with?

For some reason I can see him in his dressing room staring in the mirror trying different variations on it before a stagehand knocks and says
>Mr. Carlson, you're on in 2 minutes!

Only when black thugs died and on obama came out and said they dindu nuffin other than that no not really

damn, what a nice video!

I can't wait to share this video titled "Witch Defends Sweden Rapefugees and Squirms under Pressure from Tucker Carlson!".

With a title like that, all my normie facebook friends will be sure to watch it, pay attention, and get redpilled! No one will unfriend me, unfollow me, or call my mother asking why I am a racist now!

youtube.com/watch?v=UGeBFrk6Vqs

here you go friend- SHARE AWAY!

oh look ad hominem instead of anything of substance.