/pol Help me...

/pol Help me, I cant help but feel that im the only person willing to carry out atrocities to defend the western way of life.

Wot do?

PS im seriously considering turning extremist, all we ever do is have BS conversations on the project, in which waleed tells us to "embrace" these Muslim fucks. Im so fucking sick of it. I honestly stand that id rather face death or life in prison, than stand idol by whilst white culture gets pushed aside as if its some burden on society.

We literally created this shit, now we are turning on ourselves. Wot do?

Tell me more user

Wait till the collapse.

In the meantime prepare for war and make white babies, learn white culture

Reminder: There is nothing intrinsically immoral about mass genicide, killing subhumans for the sake of superior man is noble.

hahaah chuck me on any watch list you want, those cunts dont do anything anyway.

A mass murder could accure and these fucking inept cunts would stand idol by just reciting "He was on our radar".

I could massacre 20 fucking innocent people before these spineless fucks show up, and when they do they'd probably just stand to the side with their tasers in hand.

Note: All posts made by me are satire.

This is the smarter, more sober mind
thanks user
cont me in when the time comes.

hahaahahah

Yes yes, tell me more about your mass murder plan. Tell me what you look like so I know who to look out for

Join the French Foreign Legion, then you can go kill mudslimes legally.
I say the Legion because I don't know anything about the Aussie military.

Follow your instincts and claim dementia if caught alive. Remember, the last bullet is for you, keep it in a pocket

Unfortunately acts of violence against subhumans would only turn more whites against our cause, for now.

The disgusting slave morality of meekness, pity and guilt has so deeply effected our people that they would choose this "virtue" over their race and all the glory and beauty that the white race entails...

We must wait until the situation becomes more dire, then they will be ready for the invigorating truth.

>Dementia
How old you think this fucker is leaf?

kek

Checked and Sieg Heiled.
Digits of truth.

Fuck OP I think you've lost it you've legit jumped off a cliff mentally.

In regards to the AFP, they do a pretty good job of stopping autistic screechers. Since 11/09 we haven't had a major terrorist attack in this country, terrorist get caught before they do stupid shit here. Any other autistic incident that has happened has fallen in the jurisdiction of the state police. Take of it what you will. But if your going to 'an hero' can pretty much gaurentee AFP will catch your autistic ass before you do anything stupid.

Aussie military served in Afghan and Iraq killing mudslimes with you guys.

I know they did before but what is their status now?

>stand idol by
>Wot do?
learn to speak english. also nice honeypot

Very interesting digits. As Kek wishes, it shall be done.

OP here, I know man. Im just counting my days. Sooner or later im going to crack. Most likely sooner.

I hear you tho.

Same as yours stood down, waiting for shit to heat up in Syria and South China Sea.

>carry out atrocities to defend the western way of life.
My suggestion would be to grow up.

There really isn't anything you can do, and it's not worth throwing your life away for ideology.

rolling

FBI have no power in Aus, and the cunts that do are cucks.

If they raid my house and lock me up, then i know that no matter what i did i couldnt have changed the outcome of western civilization. They target the "white supremacists" more than Islamic terrorists.

Im young but insane.

m8 take a step back from the computer and relax before you get yourself in serious trouble, these boards are under constant surveillance, and you can bet if you start talking like an extremist and highlighting yourself, you will get fucked

just take solace in the swinging pendulum, the constant right wing push, this community trolling the fuck out of leftist rhetoric for years now, its all good

its slow but steady m8, don't turn violent lest you become a justification for quelling your concerns

If you want to murder some non-whites don't be a retard and shoot up a church. Become an abortionist or a serial killer or politician

Good goy, give the only thing of value (your life) to "the cause"

How can people still be this stupid? I understand not having morals as they are subjective , but why would you give your for something? Wishfull thinking that you might get some respekt from your fellow man? When you create something of value you get more chance for respect then doing something one and hopeing it turns out okey

If digits then you should fly a plane into Mecca, it's been recently proven you blokes can't fly worth a damn.

Nice digits yourself.

If you do do (lol) something in the near future you should probably pretend to be Muslim or communist so they get the blame, but really getting a white wife, getting a huge family while learning survival skills and white culture is the best for your race.

Hi FBI. We're not extremists, we're good boys. Sup Forums is a board of peace

I was responding to the leaf talking about dementia, which is an elderly person's disease.

arn't they all the same thing ?

>im [...] willing to carry out atrocities
>im seriously considering turning extremist
>I could massacre 20 fucking innocent people
You're no smarter than an edgy teenager who threatens to shoot up his school on Facebook. What a dopey cunt.

Reroll.

If you are serious, stop talking about it on the internet. That will only get you caught or stopped before you can do it. Tell no one about your plan.

Just arm yourself and whait for the right moment,if there is no hope just do it.The guy in Canada wh shot up a mosque was swept under the rug,if you act alone and independent you will do little damage to the cause.Also when you are about to do it just write down why you did it do not leave a message on social media and dont tell anyone.Its just another day even if muslim children are about to die....

OP here. For the people against me i get why, and for now i wont do anything severe. Im drunk but not autistic. I know my battles, just need to vent my fucking hatred.

However, if you think we will come out on top by just standing on the fucking side lines watching muslims push for sharia law is going to result in a win for us then you're as retarded as my first statement.

Absolutely no one but Pauline Hanson (who is retarded) is defending Aus against this bs. I dont think Australia will adopt sharia law, but i do believe we will become far to complacent to Islamic attacks.

We've seen it in Sweden, Germany and the rest of Europe (except Poland), and you think it'll be any different here? No, it'll be slower here but it will end in the same result. We'll accept muslim degeneracy and everything that comes with it as a say to day occurrence.

Fucking civ cucks,we need soldiers and martyrs to the cause worldwide.The enemy is eager to kill inoccent people so us killing a few subhumans would be justified.

Dude stay off news and Internet you need to have a break . Go on a holiday user somewhere you would like to go.

Just have a breather mate

Thought about it, but i honestly see that as a losing battle. The only people spreading this strategy is /pol. And among thats its like 1/100 people are carrying it out. Divide that across the western world and its pretty much pointless.

Amen brother these retards need to accept that wars are not won with arguments,you use words to rally and convince people to join your cause the other half of is slaughter and violence.

This, the enemy populates way faster than our masses. So we've lost heir

They have taken social media so we've lost there.

The only fight we have any chance at is pure combat, which we could trigger, and win. If we had people sacrificing themselves to the cause.

Im not retarded, if i do this it will be weeks from now, or months or years or never. Who knows?

I would love to, but that wont stop them from reaping or life apart.

ok varg lets do this

Do yourself a favour and delete this retarded thread or you'll wake up with a hangover and handcuffs. You've had several years to go join the armed conflict against ISIS if you cared as much as you say.

Shooting some random people isn't going to win a war of ideologies. It only benefits your opponents, there has been more than enough proof of that in recent history.

This is the best you can do for now
But if you must do something do thisAnd this(not fly into mecca with intentions to crash but go to mecca at peak pilgramidge time of the year and start stain people in the middle of there,even if you can't get a gun that will do the trick since hundreds will die crushing each other as they try to run away,every year te'ns of them die crushed imagine doing something to stir that mass of people up.
Then massive chimp outs will be due and with that the west might wake up seeing that we always justify the actions of them as individuals but they won't do do the same to us...
Just saying,if you wanna go out...go Big or don't go at all(learn sone basics so you can pretend to be a newly converted faggot and grow a beard before you go)

in the process of joining, But our Government is to weak to ever face the real process. I appreciate the concern but the reality is that currently this isnt a militant war, its a cultural and societal war, and they are winning.

best thing you can do atm is get yourself in the audience of things like QandA to disrupt the hugbox with questions or shouting down panellists from the audience.
check your local council/interfaith groups. they do pro Islam shit all the time.
also a lot of alternative news pubs coming up in Australia - altcon, unshackled, XYZ - they are always looking for people to write pieces to publish and they aren't left/islamophilic like (((Fairfax/abc/msm))) media

Put your energy to good use, do the world a favour and go find Soros you mad cunt.

he has spoken

Op here, sober now ignore all previous statements. Happy with life and not hurting anyone. Just gonna join back into society and continue my day to day routine.

>We believe you.

Don't worry user, all posts here are satire anyway ;)

Build up, pile up, prepare. The saracens are coming.

Hi FBI

Don't do anything rash. Just prepare, build a network and be ready.

Most of my friends and I have gotten guns and started to prep for the worst. If shit hits the fan, we're ready.

>Inb4 europe noguns
The bureaucracy is hell, but at least it's possible.

I hardly think Norway will be as affected as the rest of Europe though. We're pretty muzzie-free where I'm located, which would give us ample time to react.
What really worries me is the possible aspect of a EU army invading, forcing the cock of globalism down our throats.

Holy shit you are a danger to my country. Seriously, fuck off. I don't want you stupid bogans here.

By the way, I'm reporting this thread to the police. I actually despise you alcholic bogans and you will seriously end up hurting some of our countrymen one day.

it was just a meme dude calm down.

does your town have a refugee center yet?

Sorry, could you repeat that except closer into this bump under my shirt.

That's true.

Nah, luckily. There's one in the neighbouring town, and it has already gotten a shitstorm from the locals over theft, noise and littering.
Some nogs even started a small fire in their room, because they were cold. The sprinkler system prevented that.

Lol you white people are the most pathetic race on the planet, literally everyone is laughing at you and your pussy ass chat room.

at least i aint no nigger

I agree
Note: All posts made by me are satire

Hello Hermann...

someone screenshot this and send it in to the national security hotline email bucket.

>ISIS is the problem

cuck detected

>Posting same 2 pictures all day on different threads
>Constantly trying to trigger white people
>Identity crisis lead to irrational racist hate

pal just read and exercise, it'll be time soon enough.

>(You)

Praying for quad 3s

Reroll

rereroll

for those with the .308 retirement plan, demographics works both ways. add 3 or subtract.

damnit

Bless me Jesus

Roll

fuck off fbi

rollan

stop being a fucking faggot and be so reactive like a dumb animal, that's what you need to do

it's what they want

I feel you, Canada is having the very same burden right now with the mudslimes

Do the media who is working to change people who think this way, not the people who gave into it. They can be taken care of later

for HH

I have to reroll, I already quit playing vidya gamez.

get a job and a wife

it's the best way to take down the mudslimes

:^)

You are just assuming he is reactive. You're right that at times you would be playing into their hands by chimping out, but there is a point when it is too much. People have been tread on too much world wide, and the time is nigh for people to rise up. Very fucking nigh.