Why there are only negative comments under Trump's tweets?

There's no exception. Not even a single positive comment on the front page discussion under his tweets. Didn't half of americans vote for this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

theawl.com/the-unverified-77ede4424241
youtube.com/watch?v=dAAUD7jtFas
twitter.com/KurtSchlichter/status/833876532057681921
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gee, maybe kike owned twitter is actively censoring trump supporters and other right wing people?

bots

Twitter is for news. If the president makes a public statement, it's news. Twitter can be used for making public statements.

Ergo, Trump's Twitter is news, but it's not very good news so the mainstream media has kept up their narrative of creating the news.

Trump's Twitter becomes both fake news and real news.

Pity it's still asinine.

Those who voted for him are out looking for work

Bots and paid shills who sit there with as script that alerts them when "targeted" accounts make a post.

You will notice that more than 90% of the comments have absolutely nothing to do with the content of the post in question, and are simply random personal attacks or bs.

These shills also mass report any positive comment, flagging it for auto-removal, or curated removal by the leftist fags that run twitter.

Twitter account throttling

Why is this allowed? It creates a false narrative that Trump isn't supported at all by people

Because kikes, globalists and libcucks will do anything to push their cancerous ideology, regardless of method.

It's alright though, anti-libcuck sentiment is rising at a very fast pace, we've got President Trump in office, things are looking good.

Because most Russians are still in bed

>I hate libcucks and leftists and niggers

>pls can we use your platform to talk about it?

>wahhhhh it's not fair

Fucking lol at the snowflake right.

Most are (fake news) "journalists" rushing to be the first to reply. It's often the same people in each tweet and their responses are pre-written and troll like which get a lot of replies to their own reply. Being verified (and having more followers might help with their ranking too. Just scroll past their bullshit they are trying to make seem more hated than he is.

Facebook has more positive comments in my experience.

thats not true at all
most @POTUS tweets are positive or congratulatory

Most people don't use twitter, it's some dying bullshit. Plus those that support him don't follow him around everywhere to tell him good job, what a waste of time.

Because Trump supporters are busy with work, family, etc.

Can I get your version of twatter? Mine is depressive

>theawl.com/the-unverified-77ede4424241
>A few months back, Mike Hayes, who’s a senior reporter at BuzzFeed and who also runs the official BuzzFeed Twitter account, sent around an email to the office. Twitter, he reported, was going to be verifying the whole staff at once. To be eligible, employees just needed to attach their work email addresses to their Twitter accounts.

people read the replies to trump tweets? for what purpose?

This.

What is hilarious is that Trump's most vigilant and dedicated twitter followers are people who hate him or are paid to hate him.

They wait day and night, waiting for the tweet so that they can post their shitty tweets they have been eagerly salivating on.

Twitter Inc.

Who made Twitter a leftist platform? It doesn't say anything about it on its terms. Maybe somebody could sue them for misleading information?

Also for shits I sometimes go to the people who always respond in shill fashion and their entire twitter is Trump hate. And any persona; tweets have a political edge to them as well. If they are not paid shills they are probably some of the most insufferable people to talk to irl.

>kike owned
Actually most shares are held by Arabs.

Facebook is kike owned and operated and look at all the support for Trump on his page. Facebook likely won him the election.

>hey guys yeah lets just go shitpost on Trump's twitter all day to help him out

>Also for shits I sometimes go to the people who always respond in shill fashion and their entire twitter is Trump hate
Every fucking time.

Hmm I wonder why

What's the point of commenting on someone's Twitter if you agree with what they say?

Hmm;

youtube.com/watch?v=dAAUD7jtFas

Maybe we should though, it is Trump after all.

Lefties live on the internet. Its their only battleground. They devote all their time to trying to shit on people online.

>Top comments are all positive on his page's latest post
kikebook.com/DonaldTrump/posts/10158684925950725

I do to know if his opinions are supported or not

Only faggots and niggers use twitter

twitter is not a good reflection of what people are thinking since it's a magnet for libtards and the mentally ill.

nice try shlomo. I know you meant facebook, but that link redirects to some scam site, lol

all their memes are just nigger speak.

>Didn't half of americans vote for this guy?
About 28% of registered voters.
And the 42% that didn't vote were told "if you don't vote Hillary will surely win!".
But yeah, it does seem odd...

not all americans are on twitter. twitters userbase is not representative of america as a whole.

it's an obvious effort by twitter to push the negative

you can see this by the length of the top replies
some are 4-6 tweets long and always from highly popular well followed accounts

It's this, we all know it. Pushing positive comments down, all negative at the top. Classic globalist move, seen it all the time.

This

positive comments are detached from the conversation after a while.
They continue to appear on your own tweet timeline as "reply to Trump", but when you click them they are not linked to the Trump tweet you replied to.

i like how trump tweets and in a 5 second there is some libtard yelling at him acting all smug etc. it realy is embarassing. They literaly has to follow him only to be able to shout names immidiately after he tweets.

>the goyim vote being more than a charade
>implying

Sup Forums won't defend this.

Sup Forums wont' survive this.

I come for everyone of you kike collaborating cunts.

The Ultimate Solution™ for you infiltrating little vermin is coming.

Your (((chosen))) status will be tested, by and by...

>Sup Forums IS A FUCKING KIKE PROPAGANDA ARM OF MOSSAD
Sup Forums IS A FUCKING KIKE PROPAGANDA ARM OF MOSSAD

>Why is this allowed?
Why is anything allowed? In a "Free" world you can do anything and everything you please, if you are a left wing kike that owns a globally popular website known as Twitter, you can censor and do anything you want, because you own that website and no can tell you what to do.
This goes with fake news too, why does fake news exist? Because journalists can write what they please by freedom of speech, who cares if the story is incorrect or made up, it's a "Free" country and they can write up anything and publish it out to the public as they want and no one is going to do shit about it because they can't.

If you research the "Elders of Zion" and their prophecy or basically global plan (one world government) they say the only way to change the system is by abusing it. There is a 3 hour video on YT about it if you want to watch, most of the stuff said in it is coming true today.

These accounts have the top replies to his latest @POTUS tweet. The tweet and KB post were both about the new national security advisor.

The townhall writer made the first top reply that was positive.
twitter.com/KurtSchlichter/status/833876532057681921

Try Gab if you want to see less libshits.

> Why there are only negative comments under Trump's tweets?

Maybe because his tweets are generally shit that only autists could like, defend or support?

This, you'll also notice the same people over and over consistently in the top comments.

Also Trump supporters have better things to do that sit on twitter all day kicking and screaming.

Twitter is shadow banning Trump supporters from replying.

shareblue shills