Politically speaking

is this guy really worthy of taking seriously ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=se-opuzre5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, next question

no

Like anybody: Sometimes yes, sometimes no

Do you take all you tube personalities seriously?
>Really makes you think huh

>make shit music
>murder someone for insulting you
>make board game
This is literally all Varg has ever done in his life, do you think any of these things give his political opinions any more weight than the average person?

DELET THIS

>varg
>taking seriously

also I shoud be mentioned he killed the guy who made good music unlike him

He is more of a character to study how the minds of sociopaths work. He is very interesting, but is totally insane if you ask me.

Varg is literally the definition of Sup Forums.
He exposes the jews, he tells the trut about white genocide.
Calling him insane is like calling us tinfoil hats.
He is our guy. You may not agree to Paganism and its beliefs, but if you call him insane because he exposes the jews then I really wonder what you are doing here.

And about the murder? Well Euronymous attacked first, so it was self defence. Though, Euronymous fleed when Varg attacked back so it did not count as self defence LEGALY. Not in Norway atleast

>ITT: people who have never read his autobiography on his website.

Paganism is almost as bluepilled as atheism.

He thinks he's much smarter than he really is, probably from spending most of his life amongst prison retards. The only time he's ever tried to argue with someone outside of his "bubble" got him blown the fuck out.

he backstabbed the faggot because he was in fear that euronymous would do something first. isnt really self defence, especially because euronymous wasn't planning anything at all.

His lifestyle? Absolutely, prepare for the worst in the west.

His religion? Not so much, he admits he is following his own interpretation of paganism.

It's self preservation, something every human should be capable of, but is too afraid to do these days. (downfall of western civilization into mudblood infested shitholes, a fucking dutchfag should know everything about it)

He is the only one that offers any real solution the problems we are facing/are going to face.

>Contribute as little as possible to the system that uses your tax money to import third world people.
>Start a family
>Become self sufficient with food by growing your own and hunting
>Practice sustainable agriculture like permaculture

You can say what ever you like but our current system is not sustainable. We obviously can't replace out aging population wit low IQ third world people and we obviously can't continue with our industrial farming/meat production. Pest are becoming resistant to agricultural chemicals needed to produce our food and diseases are becoming resistant to the antibiotics needed to produce our meat.

Everything is going to go down, its going to be like the collapse of the Roman empire but globally and 1000 times worse.

Take the varg pill

Looking at the comments, he seems to have an extremely low tolerance for people who disagree with him.
I don't think a conversation with this guy would be that productive, it's my way or the highway basically.
He does have some good ideas though, but I don't think he has any right to preach about leaving society as long as he himself relies on welfare.
When he achieves self sufficiency, we can talk about leaving and forming tribes and getting out of the system.
Before that, it's just some guy who lives on the countryside and depends on government money, while selling board games on the side.
A lifestyle you can easily live in the city.

Basically this.

He doesn't really shine a light on anything anyone couldn't figure out on their own. At least his wife has practical advice on plants, child rearing, etc.

He can't even follow his own advice, he isn't self-sufficient at all. He doesn't own the property he's living on, he still depends on cars (and gas), electricity and he admitted having to buy 90% of his food from the grocery store... with the welfare money he gets from his big family.

He grows a big mean viking beard but he's still the biggest NEET in the world.

I got the notion that Varg takes his passive income from music for granted when he uploaded this youtube.com/watch?v=se-opuzre5Y

Generally I think he's got a good idea and everyone should be preparing for very hard times in the future, but not everyone makes enough to get by living like he does with passive income.

cheqed

>but not everyone makes enough to get by living like he does with passive income.

He advocates people to keep working their shitty job, but to make the switch to living in a tent. This way they'll save money.
And if you're worried about hygiene, you shouldn't - the river nearby makes for the perfect bathing spot.

I know that. But when you move where ever and buy land to live on like he says, what then? You don't have a famous band earning you royalties. You'll have expenses and your savings (which won't be so high post-buying land) won't last forever.

>make shit music
hvis lyset tar oss and filosofem are great albums. Even if you hate bm and think its shit they are still undisputed classics of the genre. His new folky ambient shit is cool too i guess.

Yes, he's based

>based
>says white civilization isn't white and we should live like niggers in the woods

>what then?

It's all done (according to vikernes) as a preparation for the inevitable Doomsday social/economic collapse, which is on it's way.

Now, if it DOESN'T happen you'll be kinda screwed. And so will be Varg and his family.

Uneducated farmers in Vietnam use home-made water mills to generate their own electricity (micro hydro). They charge their phones using running water. He has never looked at ways to become less dependent on the national grid.

He's super lazy with his little garden, it could be much much bigger but obviously would require a lot more maintenance, and who wants to do that when you can just buy food, whoops

He could actually buy his own property since, as he rightly says, forested land is really cheap in France. He could then make his own little shack/hut out of wood/stone as a pet project if he was really keen on having his own place come the "apocalypse". Nothing is preventing him from doing that except his lack of motivation.

He hasn't figured out a way to pipe drinking water to his land and from google maps, he's nowhere near a river. He hasn't tried to drill for a source either.

He would not survive the apocalypse without having to relocate, and then he'd be on the same level as everyone else who was taken by surprise. And no, his survival tips & tricks are meaningless compared to what, say, an electrician, a soldier, a doctor, etc. can bring to the table.

>He doesn't really shine a light on anything anyone couldn't figure out on their own.
Don't underestimate the stupidity of the common man.
>At least his wife has practical advice on plants, child rearing, etc.
So why should he focus on that? Its better that he does something else, that way they compliment each other.
>He can't even follow his own advice, he isn't self-sufficient at all.
And? He got the land and know how to be. Why waste time farming when you can do other things? The important thing is that you have some land, know how and crops so that you can farm if SHTF. Also that you have some food storated away so that you can live until you're first harvest.
>He doesn't own the property he's living on
Source? He says he has one acre.
>he still depends on cars (and gas), electricity and he admitted having to buy 90% of his food from the grocery store... with the welfare money he gets from his big family.
That's just convenient and practical for now. I shit in water toilet right now but if the grid goes down and i don't have any running water anymore i am going to shit in an outhouse. This doesn't make me dependent on a water toilet and it doesn't make him dependent on a car.
>He grows a big mean viking beard but he's still the biggest NEET in the world.
Ride the system until it dies. That is really the best thing you can do as long as the government spends tax money on importing MENA people.

Absolutely

>He baits you a lot though, he loves that
But he is very wise

On a few things yes, on a few other things no.

Christianity was a large help for us here in then North. We can't deny that.
We can't also deny our old belives.
Deus Vult son of Odin

>with the welfare money he gets from his big family.
I've heard conflicting accounts as to whether that's bullshit or not. He says in one of his videos that he pays taxes on his land, but because of his large family and low income his taxes are quite low; wouldn't someone on welfare pay not taxes at all?

>Capitalism is bad because my car made in the 80's still runs
Only video I ever watched of his. Glad I ignored him for so many years. Wish I had kept it up.