Mfw you're not a true Sup Forumsack unless you're familiar with Dr. William Pierce

>mfw you're not a true Sup Forumsack unless you're familiar with Dr. William Pierce

youtube.com/watch?v=lcLJv4FEB5o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
youtube.com/watch?v=9dKGvOIaMHY
youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=lqk4bcnBqls
youtube.com/watch?v=J7dIZmHiEoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=M0Hi11eLFRQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9obW7zy1sd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>or George Lincoln Rockwell

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

If only these 2 brave patriots where alive today,

PLUS INTEREST OF COURSE

bump

Bump

Good Topic but next time have better OP

youtube.com/watch?v=9dKGvOIaMHY

HARD HEADED MASCULINE ALTRUISM

You know I wanna support white nationalism I really do but I swear I dunno which has done more damage to the movement the jews. or the autistic sperging of it's members. I guess this is what sets us apart from movements of the past.

>tfw he would call trump a shabo's goy
he would be thrilled at Trump in my opinion. keep in mind he gave his podcasts mostly during the 90s and early 2000s, when things looked most bleak. he never would've anticipated a president like Trump this early, no one could've.

although yeah, to some degree Trump is a shabbos goy, he's imperfect, but I see it as a current necessary evil.

bump

Don't be so defense faggot yah he may be a jew and support the Isreal and but do his jewish enemies support him fuck no.

>the autistic sperging of it's members
then set a better example yourself. although I don't exactly know what you're referring to.

bump

Ya wanna know how I can tell you're new here?

no, kill yourself

You know exactly what I'm talking White nationalism has an image problem primarily because of people advocating stuff that isn't palatable to the normies. I believe White nationalism will rise again of coarse it'll never be called that. We have the greatest chance we've ever had to red pill the normies to our cause The Mainstream media has been severely weakened by trump. Just tell the normies the truth People are waking up. Maybe just maybe I live long enough for people to see the truth and realize hitler was right.

>White nationalism has an image problem
and the kikes determine that image given their control of acadamia and media, it's up to us to change that

Going against your wish.
You can't bump your own thread faggot.

last bump

another bump for this guy

I think David Duke is a good example of White nationalism done right I know full well the jews control the media. They don't control the internet atleast not yet. We must use this oppurtunity to destroy any credibility the Mainstream media has left and red pill normies to our cause I believe it can be done and is being done right now people are waking up. I'm seeing more and more people on facebook waking up the the jewish lies theu've been feed. Go out and red pill your friends family anyone. they'll listen our adversery is weak. We are getting stronger.

bumping for a decent thread

youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk

>We must use this oppurtunity to destroy any credibility the Mainstream media has left and red pill normies to our cause
I agree friend, it's what I do full time, for free

Jesus man, everyday I contemplate taking up their fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=lqk4bcnBqls

someone post murdoch murdoch

And it's working we're winning destroying their narrative they don't know what to do it's why they shill so hard here because we're the nexus of all the alt right nationalism. Keep fighting brave meme warrior.

Why did murdoch murdoch ridicule him so much?

The Nazi larping must be stopped.

>White nationalism has an image problem
Right but it's changing into something much more respectable than the skinhead white trash fuckers most people think about. Also, it'll be called white nationalism, that's part of the truth. It's weak to hide behind rhetoric. We have to be strong and defend our ideas well. Also, we do have to separate ourselves from the Nazi shit, whether or not we want Nat Soc.

>What is sage?

This country was founded on brave fanatics who would take a bullet for their cause. That strength has been all but lost in this country. We must find the fanatism and bravery to stand up for what you believe in no matter the social consequences.

You're not a true Sup Forumsack until you watch "The Greatest Story Never Told", learn you can't self bump your thread, and lurk for a year before posting.

bump

this board is gay as fuck, why would you ever want to be a 'true' polack

They didn't at all. Pierce was Obi Wan and trained Murdoch until he died. With his dying last words he told him to find Rockwell, who in turned trained him to his full potential. It wasn't supposed to be negative at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=J7dIZmHiEoQ

(((They))) took down the newest one featuring Rockwell

jesus christ fuck off I've probably been here longer then you've been in puberty, I bump my thread because I give no shits I just want as many people to view the video as possible

I believe white nationalism and natsoc is making a resurgence but it won't be called that the masses of ignorant normies have been to conditioned to not accept white nationalism and natsoc at this time. I believe donald trump is a good start I see alot of very strong parallels between adolf hitler and donald trump and that is why the elites are freaking out. Give it time I wouldn't be suprised that if we're sieg heiling before the end of donald trumps 2 terms.

>Also, we do have to separate ourselves from the Nazi shit, whether or not we want Nat Soc.
So hide your true beliefs in order to have a prepackaged "acceptable"ideology? That's leftism in a nutshell.
>>White nationalism has an image problem
>Right but it's changing into something much more respectable than the skinhead white trash fuckers most people think about.
Yes, this is what the alt-right is, white nationalist ideology without all of those yucky Nazi things, see Dicky Spencer.

the hot sun in Aborigia must have baked your brain.

>You must be a sub 40 IQ ABO to not want to be a true Sup Forumsack

Found another dude hosting the Rockwell Murdoch Murdoch

youtube.com/watch?v=M0Hi11eLFRQ

The way you post sounds like you haven't even hit puberty yet, and again, you can't self bump.
If anything you should be thanking me for giving you tips on how not to look like a complete nu-pol newfaggot.

I'm just saying the Swastika mostly. It's un-American any which way you cut it. We're American NatSoc and we still have our own culture and symbols to derive from. We don't need to steal Germany's even though Hitler laid down the foundation and blueprints.

I honestly don't see a problem with calling it WN. Nationalism is fine to identify with in the states, we've been brought up on patriotism (even though the tides have done a 180 recently). And now whites aren't the overwhelming majority. The hordes boast about taking over. I think a lot of whites still have it in them to say enough.

Enoch powell.

>I believe white nationalism and natsoc is making a resurgence but it won't be called that
That's why the "alt-right" name has been applied.
>Give it time I wouldn't be suprised that if we're sieg heiling before the end of donald trumps 2 terms.
Yes goy we will be Sieg Heiling Israel, since we now have the most pro-Israel administration ever.

>I'm just saying the Swastika mostly. It's un-American any which way you cut it. We're American NatSoc and we still have our own culture and symbols to derive from. We don't need to steal Germany's
The swastika is over 5,000 years old kiddo.

>we now have the most pro-Israel administration ever.
I'm still hopeful that maybe they're playing 7d chess. Either way, it was the best option we had at the moment.

Right, and no one gives 2 shits about its Asian origins anymore.

>I'm still hopeful that maybe they're playing 7d chess
Keep hoping, maybe Ivanka marrying a kike and converting to Judaism is all an elaborate ruse riiight?
>Either way, it was the best option we had at the moment
Not going to argue that point, you are spot on there.

>maybe Ivanka marrying a kike and converting to Judaism is all an elaborate ruse riiight?
kek, maybe

RWDS reporting in.

GTK

Dr. Pierce was a fascinating figure as was Rockwell. They were both giants in a, let's be honest here, movement that hasn't exactly had a lot of people with their stature in them. However, neither man was without flaws.

I think both made the mistake of embracing an ideology alien to the American continent. They both had messy personal lives (Pierce, who I know more about, was married five times) and their organizations essentially collapsed upon their respective deaths (the less said aobut Pierce's coterie after his death the better as it included a semi-pro boxer who ran the organization into the ground, his chief lieutenant who did a bid for possessing cheese pizza and a bunch of other non-starters living in the mountains of east Tennessee and West Virginia). They're interesting but cautionary tales.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9obW7zy1sd8

Extremely cautionary. Things just weren't bad enough to attract competent, capable people to their organizations. They were alarmists rather than prophets. Pretty depressing but here we are, years later receiving their teachings. Things happen for a reason.

God damn it man

These guys are lowest prole tier of right wing ideas.

go on.

Nigga what, GLR is who redpilled Pierce in the first place.