BREAKING NEWS: Police shoot driver dead as he speeds towards Barcelona in stolen truck carrying gas cylinders

BREAKING NEWS: Police shoot driver dead as he speeds towards Barcelona in stolen truck carrying gas cylinders

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4244966/Truck-driver-shot-dead-speeds-Barcelona.html

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com.au/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.ratsit.se/19840925-Joakim_Robin_Berggren_Helsingborg/E4ESSvNfjVbErXCrAWUr7rZbVo1JilTtSr6UZfcE80k&edit-text=&act=url
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't be an islamaphobe.

Driver is a drugged swedish guy. With so many refugees un sweden is not weird that they adopt some of their habits, like running people over with trucks.

These snow niggers... can't they behave just like normal citizens?

Obviously it was an Asian trucker

>A Swedish identified as Joakim Robin Berggren has reportedly been arrested

It's a Swede with psychiatric problems, boring

>Brown guys commits terror act
>Sup Forums: KILL ALL MUSLIMS FUCKING HITLER TIEM NOW I HATE NIGGERS THIS IS ALL BRIWN PEOPLE DO I ITS TIME TO GAS THE KIKES

>white guy commits terror act
>Sup Forums: Just a lone wolf guy. He had mental problems it's okay he was a good guy he didn't do nothing wrong!

>Berggren
>Berg
They can't keep getting away with it

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""swedish""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Because being psychotic isnt a choice where as blowing yourself up for your religion is you nonce.

i hate this argument.
Muslims do this shit for their religion
White people do this because they love killing.

Fucking swedes

It could still be a white who converted to Islam, however someone who has the luxury of evalutating islam from an outsider's perspective and concludes that it's the way to live almost assuredly does have mental issues.

TOP KEK

>Sup Forums is biased towards white nationalism

In other news the sky is blue
If you want unbiased views you came to the wrong place, this is /stormfront/

Indeed, Joakim Robin Berggren is definitely a muslim name. Fuck the lugenpresse

OY VEY, that driver was simply delivering heating implements to the millions of Europeans living on the street this winter.

striking similarity

You're probably right, Coulter's law says I'd have to wait three more hours at least to find out his name was something sandnigger.

Sup Forums isn't biased towards white nationalism. We're biased towards the truth, which happens to be (((racist))). Sorry that hurts your feefees you filthy, stinking favela chimp.

we have his name and his picture, he's a white swede, which kinda proves Coulter's law, but case close, everybody go home now.

SWEDISH NATIONAL

IS HE A MOHAMED

>wh*tes

I refuse to believe the official version, that he is that "Joakim Bergernerherhd" born and raised in Sweden.

This is the same gaslighting that (((they))) employed in the Mosque shootout in Quebec, first eye witnesses said that the perpetrators were muslim, and then the (((official))) versions all pointed to a WHITE TRUMP SUPPORTER.

Isn't it wonderful, how the media works?

I swear to god, if something happens and my family or close relatives / friends get hurt, I am going "Law Abiding Citizen" on this shit.

>He's a gud boi, he dindu nuffin.

Wh*tes once again appropriate black culture

translate.google.com.au/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.ratsit.se/19840925-Joakim_Robin_Berggren_Helsingborg/E4ESSvNfjVbErXCrAWUr7rZbVo1JilTtSr6UZfcE80k&edit-text=&act=url

what the hell is he doing in spain? according to his swedish income report, he is unemployed.

mk ultra?

This
>tfw happening averted
We need the happenings to hit a boiling point like Sweden or Paris are at right now. Le Penn is guaranteed to win now, unless (((they))) blatantly steal the election

Damn this luck

I hate it when spectacular jihad plans fail

Holy fuck, Spain-Spanish is like another fucking language, what a mess of words thrown around, it's like I'm reading Russian, no order just words.

Here in Canada we've had a handful f happenings. Luckily our police area sharp and either break it up before it happened, or are on the scum immediately. We have been lucky, thats all.

Fast froward to my anger yesterday when i heard a CBC reporter say "islamic terror is not a thing here. Its a thing in USA and Europe, but not here" to which the panel host said. "i agree, its not a thing"

Fucking tourists,that was near my house lol...fuck rambla,fuck barcelona,i can't wait for that shithole to burn to the ground

Wtf? I love Barcelona now!

What you are reading is actually Catalan, not Spanish Castillian

At least part of it

Puede que esté confundido porque no se usa mucho los verbos compuestos en Latinoamérica. Menos en Chile.

FUcK barcelona,it's the worse multikulti shithole in spain las t weekend thousands of virtue signaling morons and moros wen to ask for more shitskins,god I wish the swede had done that shit then,it would have Been yuge!and in my own barrio

Kek. Its a meme man. I am pretty sure even catalans hate Barcelona.

I know it's a meme but...still never...Barcelona deserves to be quarantined and cleansed with napalm (please tell me in advance sk I can go out of there)
Based catalonians hate barcelona,nationalists hate barcelona it's only fucktard hippies guiris and degenerate shit that can like it

blame the truck, not the trucker reeeee