Let in 3 million syrians to the country

>let in 3 million syrians to the country
>no increase in crime whatsoever
explain this drumpftards.

You have suicide bombers in your country, roach.

Not even Brazil has that.

There's no increase in crime when the cultural standard for crime is the same, shitskin

>take a piss in a sevage pool
>no increase in smell
Explains this drumpftards

>Mix dogshit with more dogshit
>no change
Well fuck me. Who would have thought

Because Turkey is already a hotspot for Muslim degeneracy.
You probably don't even have laws against rape "unless 5 men are able to confirm the woman's story)

post the original image of Ivanka thirsting for Trudeu's cock

this

yo is brazil safe to visit. Id go there by myself I dont give a shit about being mugged or beaten up but my wife wants to travel around south america and not sure if Brazil is safe or not. So far just going to avoid Colombia and Venezuela

>Bombings every other week
>No increase in crime

turks are definitely whiter than americans

>mixing shit with shit
>still shit
>explain this drumpftards

???

What did he mean by that?

Got a single fact to back that up?

last major terrorism was done by a kyrgyz.

>Roaches let in 3 million more roaches
>No increase in roach rate
Seriously

Pissing in an ocean of piss and expecting a difference.

You are already a Muslim country, go back to raping your kids roach.

t. Assblasted CTR shill who does it for free

Ive heard stories of Brazilian migrants here in Portugal and they say that they had guns pointed to their face over ridiculous road rage episodes such as a car simply passing ahead of another in the same lane.

Its not a good place to live. You are better of going to Cuba.

So you admit that refugees cause crime then?

Yet

PRAISE KEK

Koko the gorilla is more white than you.

Turkey is no longer secular, that's why. It's a muslim country and your leadet bends over backwards to accommodate their needs/wants. If Turkey was still a Christian country there would be daily terrorist bombings/attacks.

Let's not pretend that there haven't been dozens of explosions that are terror related in your country just in the past half year. There have been.

Well you're the only country where it seems to work, so how about we send all the refugees to Turkey? We'll send you the money we would have spent on them.

>control the narrative to have all discussion revolve aorud what everyone else has to do tot ake in more Muslims and Africans

>never address why the Muslims and Africans themselves refuse to stop being a problem for the rest of the planet and refuse to knock their shit off

This is now a controlled narrative works.

and the 2016 Atatürk Airport attack?

6 kids where molested by a refugee at the edmonton mall a week or less ago. The authorities related to the case assert many more cases are being underreported.

Most of it is just failure to report crimes.

hahaahahahahaha
Thats because turks do more crime they Syrians,any data would be irelevant
Secondly those 3 milion are not those that went to germany for (better life) that rape women and find beta cucks
Thirldy don't take this as a compliment, but you faggots are retarded when you riot no Syrian starving refugee would even dare to try something
And last thing , you are MUSLIMS, they are MUSLIMS, do you even know your QURAN???? It's simple it's a bad thing if you hurt OTHER MUSLIMS, is OK if you rape, kill , take a as aslaves, fuck shit up to NON-MUSLIM

CHECK MATE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

PRAISE KEK

face it stormweenies you could put 500 million Africans in Europe and the only thing you would get is a healthier economy people = money learn industry fools

just you wait

You don't fuck with someone you don't know in Brazil, you don't know who is packing and who isn't.
> my wife wants to travel to south america
I got bad news for you aussie.

Bombings and massacres happen in turkey like every 2 weeks or month, very poor trolling.

>explain this drumpftards
A shit sandwich with an extra helping of shit, still tastes like a shit sandwich.

That's because they are mostly muslim. All muslim majority countries are massive shit fest failures.

Unless you know a brazilian to guide you, don't come.

Turks are violent animals themselves ?

>Islamic shithole with bombings every month or so
>let's in more Muslims
>HEY LOOK GUYS OUR CRIMW RATE DIDNT GO UP

Any place on Earth can be dangerous or safe. Just use common sense and avoid being a gringo walking around with your brand new iPhone at night.

I've been to "dangerous" countries, South Africa and Brazil included, and nothing happened to me. I heard stories about people getting mugged and getting fucked over in general, but it all boiled down to one thing: Being an idiot and not having any clue on the local environment.

Just go and have a great holiday.

- February 17: Powerful car bomb against a military convoy in the center in Ankara: 28 dead and over 60 injured.

- - February 17: Powerful car bomb against a military convoy in the center in Ankara: 28 dead and over 60 injured.

- March 13: new car bomb driven by a suicide bomber exploded in the crowded center of Ankara near a bus killing 38 people in the buzzing center. The government accuses the PKK and bomb the Kurds in Iraq.

- June 28: attack with a bomb and gunmen in Istanbul Ataturk airport: 42 dead. The massacre is attributed to ISIS.

- July 30: Kurdish militiamen attacked a turkish army base in the southeastern province of Hakkari, near the border with Iraq, but were rejected: 35 militants and eight soldiers killed.

- August 20: a minor suicide bomber blows himself up at a wedding in Gaziantep, killing 51 people, including at least thirty among children and teenagers. The massacre is attributed to ISIS.

- December 10: Double bomb attack outside the Besiktas football stadium, next to the night club Reina, killing 44 people. attack claimed by a Kurdish group Tak (Falcons for the Liberation of Kurdistan).

- January 1, 2017: a terrorist disguised as Santa Claus shooting at the crowd in the club Reina in Istanbul, New Year's Eve, killing at least 39 people, including 15 foreigners, and injuring dozens.

You need a Brazilian to fully enjoy here with safety.
Most people here don't speak English so you guys would be extremely vulnerable.
If you could speak portuguese I would say it's okay to come, but without that, I would only recommend coming to stay at beach resorts or something like that, not to walk on the streets with no direction.

>Turkey
>pissing in a sea of piss
Are you surprised?

digits
kek
truth
praise