How do i get an official red MAGA hat outside of the U.S?

how do i get an official red MAGA hat outside of the U.S?
already tried a U.S based parcel forwarding service, but the trump site wouldn't ship to it and refunded my money.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Trump-Official-WEBSITE-LOGO-TAG-RALLY-cap-Hat-Make-America-Great-Again-Authentic-/182459373010
ebay.com/sch/shelbacoma/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anyone know if these ones are legit?
ebay.com/itm/Trump-Official-WEBSITE-LOGO-TAG-RALLY-cap-Hat-Make-America-Great-Again-Authentic-/182459373010

no
ebay.com/sch/shelbacoma/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

All funds for MAGA hats went to American election campaign. Funds for elections cannot be received from foreign sauces. That's why you can't buy MAGA hat.
Side note why the fuck would you want MAGA hat, not your country user, the US could fall into fallout 4 anarchy for all I care.

Those hats are embarrassing.

4u

I've sent a few to foreign anons. They're about $37 shipped to my door plus I think I paid $12 to ship to e. europe.

The $50 hats on ebay look legit but I won't vouch for them

Lol you white people are the most pathetic race on the planet, literally everyone is laughing at you and your pussy ass chat room.

hook me up.

almost went through with the purchase but it came to $120 australian, couldn't justify spending that much.

I just ordered one yesterday for an user, but I'd owed him for months.

You serious, user?

email me at [email protected] to discuss

It'll be like ...hell, I never mailed to straya...$37+postage, whatever that costs

>>I just ordered one yesterday for an user, but I'd owed him for months.
just for the record it was a gift

OK Muhammed. Fuck off back to the desert

Hey its you again, didnt you just use that one but with a spider instead of a fist?

I have to go to bed. I looked it up, slow-boating it is around $25, so somewhere around $65 all in is what it'd cost

too many texts muhammad, you need to learn how to meme

Hermann? Is that you?

why are you so incredibly racist to white muhammad? didn't the media taught you to be multicultural?

desperate to get one but i need to deposit some cash in my account first.
will probably just make another thread tomorrow.

these are readily available at amazon

You can buy them from china

Buy them from china

CHINA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

if the hats fits..... I'll send you one of these if you give my 4 year old pet dog a BJ?

also, they come in pink

it's just a hat with embroidery letters. why are you so triggered by it?

>wouldn't ship to it

They shipped to mine. I used ShopMate but they took ages to receive the parcel. cost was okay though.

Whats your kik, il buy it for you and ship it as long as you cover the hat price + shipping + $10 for my time

giving it a shot now.

that was the one i tried first, how much did it cost?

Well I ordered two hats, a tote bag and two class cup and it was like 60$ shipping, which is expensive but less than what I was expecting. Once they shipped it it was quite fast, but them receiving it in the warehouse took awhile. They say two days to suck you in I think.

I ordered 5 pieces of clothing from a store to myus shipping service and that ship costed me 80-100 dollars to ship here. Fucking cunts.

Tried aswell..
It's your credit card that is being flagged .
I actually found a website where they will buy it for you. Forgot the website name

Saudi Arabia disagrees

What card do you have?

Really worrying about mine not having these problems.