IN CASE YOU'RE HAVING A GOOD DAY

youtube.com/watch?v=eLKOXhaYPfg

>america is no longer sovereign

>who the US cannot prove is Mexican

Squat and brown = get out of town.

Simple as that.

He is right in the sense that many illegals aren't actually Mexican. Most of the ones I've known about were from Guatemala etc.

source on the crack whores?

Two surgeries away from needing a quick rundown.

United Kingdom.

ur defending this guy? r u 4 serious?

Natasha Bedingfield

No, Mexico is still unfair in how they manage their end of the border but it's also unfair to send every illegal regardless of nationality back to them... idk. Messy business. It's always easier letting them in than sending them back.

?????????????

listen to yourself

What? Surprised that this site isn't 100% Nazis vs CTR shills? Like it or not, the world is a lot more complicated than "ship them all back".

really? doesn't seem like that in China. doesn't seem like that in India. doesn't seem like that in Africa. doesn't seem like that in Mexico...

hmmmmmm..... I guess it's only "complicated" in America.

>LaughsInPelican.jpg

so rude and hurtful user
george has feelings too u know

Exactly. We have (albeit shitty) high standards on how we approach these kind of things.

great. well let's just continue making things complicated and watch white people go into an irreversible demographic winter!

seems legit

all whites are racist anyays. amirite?

They're already complicated, that's why there haven't been mass deportations yet. I'm just pointing out the issues that are already there/gonna come up soon.

why should americans have to wait until an illegal commits a crime before they can deport them? they shouldn't be there in the first place, not logical

>why should americans have to wait until an illegal commits a crime before they can deport them?
that makes no sense. the fact that they are there ILLEGALLY is a crime in itself

>Muh human rights!
>It's unethical!
>You a raciss!

man, those would have been the days

why are we living in such gay (literally) times?