School teacher in WA possibly fired for urging good...

School teacher in WA possibly fired for urging good, law-abiding citizens to report dirty damn illegals and is suspended, probably going to get fired. FUCK THAT, FUCK THEM! We need to do our duty and let Prosser Elementary know what the rest of us, good, tax-paying, law-abiding citizens think! Thank you! Leafs and Ausfag encouraged to participate!

prosserschools.org/staff_directory/prosser_heights_elementary

KEK WILLS IT!

Eh they sue the district, get massive payout and bleed the libs dry. Sounds like a win.

58, 58.. what did they mean by that??

infringing on free speech? I guess as long as there was no direct policy violation, yeah..

Are you guys fucking seeing this??

That picture is just fantastic in every way.

dude maga, on course, ahead of schedule

This is one of the many reasons why I don't have a kikebook anymore.

People can't even say what they think even if it's just an appeal to respect and enforce the law without being shamed or punished for it.

I hope she sues.

Yeah, going on a year off gaybook, not even missed. Not one gay friend on there and every fucking day, homo shit left and right.

Why do so many people read facebook and twitter in those crappy fonts?

why do people still use kike book?

I would like to donate money to them if they do get fired.

not sure how the US is but in most western countries, the courts are stuffed with liberals who defend this behavior

Here it's worse. Everyone is sharing those forced minion memes and 75% of posts are either frompeople always offended by some retarded news story that played in the news or someone selling stupid shit.

>bleed the libs dry
>take money from children's schools because you cant keep your opinions to yourself on fb

at least public servants are actively discouraged from spreading stasi-like behavior. at least someone in this country is doing something right

I use it to sell shit and shitpost

Hoping people will do as the law say and for that get punished, sounds fucked up.

Always have two accounts on kikebook; one real one for friends and family and one fake name for political shitposting.

Shadilay!