Did Trump literally fall for

Did Trump literally fall for
>Sweden YES!
meme?

Is Sup Forums his source of information?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tLUTe9ZQpYk
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-20/meanwhile-rioting-breaks-out-sweden
rt.com/news/378071-stockholm-riots-police-shots/
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/upplopp-i-rinkeby-polisen-skot-varningsskott
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY
youtube.com/watch?v=O9Qwr6KvmUc
youtube.com/watch?v=as4m-dDubjg
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM
twitter.com/pspringare
twitter.com/petersweden7.
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl&ll=58.713303640788716,8.32110213750002&z=5
tino.us/2016/12/den-som-vantar-pa-nagot-gott/
polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/Övriga rapporter/Lagesbild over sexuella ofredanden.pdf
acidmuncher.wordpress.com/2017/02/20/no-fox-news-trump-arent-lying-about-sweden/
youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU
youtube.com/watch?v=JLrS3UopPF8
youtube.com/watch?v=Be47sJRDyRU
twitter.com/pewdiepie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well, being quite honest, when I realized sweden was the hand granade attack capital of europeu I was kind of shocked, how cucked can a country be

Memes are based on reality.

our memes are so good and prolific because they are rooted in reality
they exaggerte for humoristic purposes, but their core message has to be true, otherwise it doesn't resonante with people so much.

if you want to be pedantic about it: no, not all swedes live in cucksheds, and they dont have to perform mandatory bull prepping once a week either. the rest is pretty much true.

He's tight though

It is a real problem, but Sup Forums exaggerates it massively.

Freudian slip, I meant right

> ywn get hand grenades as easy as a swede can

More like:

Sup Forums sees the future path that Sweden is on

Whilst it's a problem now, it's going to be devastating within 50 years

this

and it's funny how burgers rationalize their situation like it's only the shitty places in the US that have a lot of niggers, well it's the same in sweden, only a few places are really bad and even then it's not as bad as certain places in europe/usa/elsewhere

ARE YOU FUCKING PAID TO START THREAD YOU FUCKING ALBO RETARD?

there's like 10 threads that you started, how much money in your CTR account?

just like the bible

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

No seriously

Can someone please explain to me what the fuck is going on with these hang granades??!

It's a question of attitude; no one else seems to welcome their destruction as eagerly as Sweden, except Germany and Canada.

he probably got it from the tucker carlson segment on sweden

some people are cucked but it's the same in the US, there are lots of loud SJW fags, and the media is really dishonest too. we actually already have politics that are becoming more and more anti-immigration, and SD has grown very fast and is one of the top political parties, we might have a SD + moderates + christian democrats government next year

US was stuck with theirs

Sweden has imported them recently, even though evidence exists that they're a problem

Self-harm is a mental problem

Everyone that isn't a cuck in Sweden legitimately wants to kill themselves or already has.

US knows it has a nigger problem and it doesn't want to see other white countries make the same mistake as us. It's not so much hypocrisy as it is a warning.

How everything in the bible is real?
Don't answer.

Trips of truth

you can't deny those poor refugees their explosions you racist fuck

>Sweden
>meme
Even though Sweden is a small meme country with a population of almost nothing the immigration lefty white genocide agenda is not a meme.

why so triggered, friendo?
I am a meme war veteran, fought for the right side

we are just trying to figure out how much impact we have.
the doland went to leddit instead of us, we are the real pretorian guard ;_; i want fucking reddit to be destroyed and us to be the only memekings(tm)

Bannon is tighter.

>he fell for the Sup Forums is just a meme meme

Other way around buck-o

Are you retarded ?

Protip: Those grenade attacks have nothing to do with refugees. It's biker gang drug and turf wars that have been going on for decades.

You faggots will believe anything if it confirms your bias.

its always the same 10 shill faggot harassing this board. fuck off shill cunt!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tLUTe9ZQpYk

Yup the 60 minutes crew talking about the 50+ no go zones, the riots, and then getting attacked in a mall by worthless "refugee" Muslims was all a big joke and would have happened before the fall of Gaddafi....

there is no immigrant problem in Sweden!!! Nothing to see here!!! Reeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

No one wants to hear that things are beginning to change for the better here, since that wouldn't provide as good meme-fuel.

>implying its just a meme

The murilard nogs have been there for 400 years, they aren't imported dune monkeys like the yours and if they were they would probably get deported right the fuck up, let alone denied all the welfare you cucks give them

Compared to snackbars mexitacos are model immigrants

> I was kind of shocked
probably a little jealous too

Look it up:
Last night in Stockholm riots erupted when police tried to arrest an immigrant. Fearing for their lives, police had to shoot live ammo. Cars are burning, shops are looted, an entire Stockholm suburb is basically a war zone now.

You can't fall for a meme if it's actually real and not a meme.

Yeah muzzie bikies.

>meme

Someone forgot to tell the trooopers on the ground not to attack last night eh? Some where some jew got mixed orders

LoL

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-20/meanwhile-rioting-breaks-out-sweden

Tbh I'm a little jealous. We used to have that record. :(

>Sweden YES!
>meme
You know there a reason why Sweden is known internationally as rape capital of Europe even by normies.

The farther North you go, the based sweden becomes.(Except Stockholm that shithole is beyond saving)

You're an idiot.

The thing is, if a right wing candidate on the level of Trump ran in Sweden he'd get no more than 5%of the vote

I genuinely do, friend

rt.com/news/378071-stockholm-riots-police-shots/

trump predicted the riots. lol

>he thinks it's just a meme

sage

(((We))) alter the reality using memes and Trump is only there to communicate /our/ will to the normies.

Kek Vult!

We already have a right-wing Trump "candidate" though, it's Jimmie Åkesson. SD (his party) already has 14% of the seats in the Riksdag and is the third largest party.

Sweden counts *reports* of rape as rape in their statistics, even if this is later disproved. Also, every act is counted as a single instance of rape. So if a girl goes to the police and says "I had sex last night, three times, with that guy, but I didn't feel comfortable with that anymore.", that makes three rape for the statistics. Julian Assange is charged with rape because he persuaded two women to go without condom and they later had regrets.

Sweden YES!

>implying Argentina is actually black

ROFL, I love the people who think this isn't real, I hear this kind of shit almost weekly. Also, Turkish weddings - they ride through the neihgborhood sounding their horns for hours and hours. Gas em!

ACHTUNG - Memetic Warfare ammo depo below

>RIOT IN RINKEBY - TRUMP CONFIRMED OWNING A TIME MACHINE?
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/upplopp-i-rinkeby-polisen-skot-varningsskott

>Trump and The Truth about Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY

>The Feminist Government That Hates Women
youtube.com/watch?v=O9Qwr6KvmUc

>Somali Journalist: PC-Media makes Sweden "more dangerous than Mogadishu"
youtube.com/watch?v=as4m-dDubjg

>Migrants Attack 60 Minutes Crew In Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM

>Google "Peter Springare". He's a cop. An very honest one.
twitter.com/pspringare (also check his facebook)

>Another Peter reporting stuff
twitter.com/petersweden7.

>Map of Migrant Crime In Sweden Since 2010:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl&ll=58.713303640788716,8.32110213750002&z=5

>Tino Sandajis new book (for Swedes):
tino.us/2016/12/den-som-vantar-pa-nagot-gott/

>Sexual harrasment (for Swedes):
polisen.se/Global/www och Intrapolis/Övriga rapporter/Lagesbild over sexuella ofredanden.pdf

>Swedish media is trying to debunk Fox News documentary,
Rebutal here: acidmuncher.wordpress.com/2017/02/20/no-fox-news-trump-arent-lying-about-sweden/

>PewDiePie vs The Media (yes this is is important too)
youtube.com/watch?v=lwk1DogcPmU
youtube.com/watch?v=JLrS3UopPF8
youtube.com/watch?v=Be47sJRDyRU
twitter.com/pewdiepie

HASHTAGS/terms:
#MicroTerrorism
#lastnightinsweden
#svpol
Rinkeby
#nothinghappeninginsweden
#SwedenIncident
#migpol