AUSTRALIA IS THE BEST NATION IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND

>lowest population density in the world
>unparalleled natural beauty and natural resources
>world's best beaches
>1.5 million square kilometres of forests
>world's largest supply of iron, uranium, thorium, gold, and one of the world's largest supplies of all other minerals
>best agricultural nation on earth producing enough food for 60 mil people without even trying
>proudly white only immigration policy since the beginning
>descendents of convicts
>no class system
>back to back world war champs
>the pioneer of the secret ballot, universal suffrage, the hare clark voting system, preferential voting and many more
>egalitarian culture
>world's first minimum wage, world's first living wage policy, world's first EVER workers labor party government
>own 50% of antarctica (google australian antarctic territory)

if you aren't Australian, does it make you want to contemplate suicide? if not, why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AJKQvHhSs8g
youtube.com/watch?v=cohkaLM3AjQ
nationalgallery.org.uk/whats-on/exhibitions/australias-impressionists
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You guys have legit forests?
Never knew that. I like forests.
Do you have lakes?

>Statistically you're most lilkely a descendant of rapists
>Live in the land of poisonous everything
>Lost a war to Emus

lol

MUPPETS
PRISON
ISLAND

>when a colony of criminals becomes a first world country

It could be worse
they could be outnumbered by Buntu 20 to one

we have the best lakes

australians never hated blacks or treated them badly unlike (((south africans)))

we just said they couldn't come in to our society.

that's why we win, and you lose

Well unfortunately some of the Aussie fuckwits raped the abo kids and women and created more of those disgusting shitskin abos.. but ironically it made aboriginals slightly more attractive over the generations of degenerate race mixing rape with these subhuman monsters

And lets not forget about Tasmania that just decided to kill them all instead of wasting their time by guarding them in camps

at least we're not an islamic cuck

lol

oh cucknada oh cucknada please rape our butthole

>Do we have lakes

You ever heard of St.Clair you afrikaaner cunt?

I live one of the great tuggerah lakes. it's giant, and can literally walk out on backyard grass and jump in if I wanted to.

ohh look its south Sup Forumslackfrica at least we made our Sup Forumslacks our bitch unlike yours

Leafs are literally shaking right now

Stupid maple cunts, your cuntry sucks

>leafs

m8 u mean cucknucks

You're the only country I would consider moving to. The biggest gripe I have are your gun laws. Otherwise, your environment is great, I'd love to live somewhere rural in Queensland.

Thread theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=AJKQvHhSs8g
Come home white man.

Jk Fuck off were full.

the whole place is a bogan rats nest though.

too many muslims in sydney.

Our country is a shitty meme and the only thing respectable about it is that the average person isn't obsessed with being a politically correct fucktard. Fuck off you dumb pooftah.

After living in Sydney my entire life It's totally worth it

How much more prosperous would Australia be and how much better would our national health statistics be today if we'd gone full Tasmanian genocide on mainland abos way back when?

The only people that makes statements like this, are those that haven't heard of Bhutan.

There's a reason it costs $200 a day to visit. And there's a reason they don't eccept any immigrants.

totally agree with you there

Beautiful.

Gotta love this great land of ours.

fucking oath m8

But our internet is shit.

get nbn cunt

This big old land as far as the eye can see, this big old land belongs to you and me amirite boise
youtube.com/watch?v=cohkaLM3AjQ

want some vb?

Materially more prosperous but spiritually less prosperous.

I will tolerate no hate against our Aboriginal brothers in this thread. It is their land as much as ours and we owe it to them to give them a hand up.

At least we didnt lose to an uninhabited island you fucking leaf.

My partner owns a place in the blue mountains, 40 mins away from the nearest town (about an hour from Katoomba). Spend most weekends there, it's fucking beautiful.

>spiritually less prosperous.

Abos barely even keep what culture they still have together.

Their most well known cultural phenomenon was literally given to them in the 70s by a German.

I would move to australia, but I don't want get bite on the toilet while shitting.

we have it all.
no, you cant come

As an American living ins Australia with my spouse, Melbourne is China 2.0. Like holy shit, when I imagined Australia I did not think Chinese real estate buildings in every corner. Never knew I hated Chinese people until I came to Melbourne.

NSW is much nicer and quieter, though i've only been in the country side and not Sydney.

Look fellas, we have a beautiful country, but what are we gonna do about all the boongs? I have had enough of these fucking abos polluting our cities and destroying our culture.

>unfortunately

Fuck off to Melbourne

still better than being raped in the toilet by a muslim

fuck you

Then don't live 40 mins out of the city.

i live right next to a huge forest

australia also has the best art in the world

To much venemous shit there mate

going by the filename you have had a pic of a mixed couple making out for over two years, you're a weird cunt
fuck you too

Gippsland (Victoria) has a massive lake system. We also have the world largest natural silt jetty.

I'm Australian and I couldn't disagree with you more. This country is a barren shithole with nothing going for it.

the leftist, predominantly white second class citizen scum in positions of power or esrtwhile lobbying, enable every welfare-troughing shitskin you see.

hang the white leftists alongside the mudskins

>arab looking girl
keep her

Kek, easy to do when their are not various organized tribes consisting of hundreds of thousands of people

that a point.

Your country is turning into the dessert of hell it was never this hot your kangroos are your niggers

Sydney has way more Asians than Melbourne. I went there for the first time this year (went to see Opeth), and I swear 60-70% of people were chinks. It's insane.

id rather have a roo than an actual nigger

Fuck off we're full

Sadly our Satanic pedo-ring rivals that of the U.S. This country is disgustingly dark and to "make it" here you have to be aware and complicit of this pedocracy. Nicole Kidman's father was one of the biggest satanic pedophiles in this country, responsible for countless abuse and murders of children.

Other than that, our physical country is the best on the planet, no doubt about it. Even the emus are nice.

no FUCK YOU

>Sydney has way more Asians than Melbourne
True, but Perth is like New-New Delhi

We lost our chance to finish the job.

Now all we can do is wait. All we can do is rely on their recessive genes and hope they'll be bred out, we need brave men to do the job though.

multiple pics of interracial makeout sessions from years ago, saved.
you really are a strange one
fuck you

>hundreds of thousands of people
stick wielding niggers

crymoar south Sup Forumslackfrican your country's a shithole

Kangaroos are extinct in a lot of areas. However there is only two types of kangaroo. Wallabies are like the frogs of kangaroos. Lots of different species of wallabies have gone extinct from local catchment areas.

go fuck yourself cunt

i dont give a fuck about australia

>never hated blacks or treated them badly unlike (((south africans)))

What the fuck is wrong with Australia, in that case?

We need to channel the ANZAC spirit. These fucking lefties, coons and boat people dont have the ANZAC spirit in their hearts and will quickly fall.

South Japan is bretty gud

>implying all white people are australians

good and we don't give a single flying fuck about a shithole country called hongkong

I recently looked at the Tasmanian immigration website and it quite obviously promotes a certain type of migrants to come.
Let's be honest you could be a barren, frozen shithole in the shadow of the USA with a minuscule population that huddles close to the border for the relative warmth and built up infrastructure their. Our government is also a complete mess selling out the last ounce dignity and sovereignty of Canadians had left. We also don't have warm beaches, or a short flight to SEA/Japan for vacations.

send them all to melbourne

you must be running out of the high quality pol triggering photos
fuck you

nothing

we were smart, you were dumb.

you imported niggers for cheap labour, we said no cheap labour.

you have an eternal nigger problem, we don't.

How's that agent orange treating you?

fuck you mate

no seriously cunts FUCK YOU

U forgot

>has no culture whatsover, only noticable and unterseting moment in australian history is losing emu war

If Australia is so great, how come it's full of Australians?

people used to bury them upto their necks and kick their heads off as a game like kicking a ball into the soccer goal

Because the country itself is so perfect us being here is the ultimate joke on the rest of you. We're here and you're not.

Ancestral shitposting.

these don't rustle my jimmies nearly enough
try harder
fuck you

mix some chlorine or ammonia in the gas in all gastanks, problem solved

> ITT: one self hating Chinese faggot who wishes he was white.

we have the best culture

>best art in the world
>world's first truly egalitarian nation
>love of race, nation and soil
>best poets in the world (henry lawson and banjo paterson)
>best legends in the world (ned kelly and more)
>best individual soldiers in the world
>greatest military traditions in the world
>good film industry

also remember when we fucking STOMPED THE FUCK out of you in north africa?

fuck you mate

cheap land australia leel

It's mostly full of asians at this point

I thought Australia is IP banned.

I can't fucking make threads.

you need a Sup Forums pass now m8

Aus doesn't own 50% of Antarctic you dumb cunt. We made a claim to it sure but we don't actually effectively own it. Learn your ausfacts.

Source: Am an ausfag

>honk konk Sup Forumsposter
>owning aussie land

yeah good one

she doesn't look like she's enjoying it
fuck you

>implying hongkong has a land

>implying france has the capability to make itself as a sovereign nation to claim a land

LOL fix your sandnigger problems and we'll talk

Aw yeah Aussie ? not a bad place if I do say so myself.

What are terms to immigrate to Australia?

what show is this?

is my favourite painting, maybe the best one in Frederick McCubbin's work.

The other one I like the most is Arthur Streeton's Gold Summer in Eaglemont.

Actually there is an exhibition about Australian Impressionism in London right now:

nationalgallery.org.uk/whats-on/exhibitions/australias-impressionists

Get the Internet up and running Bruce and all of us will move their

be skilled... its a point system all unskilled refugees will go to nauru or some island in indian ocean

We do own it. And France recognises our claim (among others).

Don't forget that the upcoming Queen of Denmark is Australian.

Shitposting is just what we need in our arsenal to defeat Sweden.