I want to drop a load in her shitpipe if you catch my drift

I want to drop a load in her shitpipe if you catch my drift

another economically clueless, politically inept alt-slut whoring for neetclix

you and me both krautbro

Achmed please
that was weak af

She is an attention whore. She should be smacked in the mouth.

You want to poop in her butt?

What did he mean by this?

Fugging hell we have the sames :D

I've been subbed to her for a long time

She's jewish and vegan btw

Jewish and punjab!

Same here. So she's Jewish? Hm, I hope she isn't just CO because I like her.

I just asked her on the live stream and she said she was 2 percent Jewish.

Not sure if she was bein cheeky or not tho

She's jewish. You don't get hair that black without having a bit of semite in you.

Think she's 10 percent poo in the loo if I remember correctly

POO IN JOO

2% is a way of saying she's not the top tier 1% rich kike. I think all the comments scared her off.

Mmm, me gusta la mezcla.

Underrated.

I always suspected that she was part Kike.
Why are so many of these White Nationalist types not even Huwhite? The Brittany babe she often collaborates with is some form of White Latina.

Even Anglin looks like a half-caste.

see

proof she is a jew? i kinda liked her but now im suspicious

the vast majority of homosexuals are pedophiles
so why are we all pretending to be shocked and appalled when our gay jew bbc lover alt right role model is defending man boy love?

Hehehe

No. I think he means he wants to orgasm in her anus leaving his semen there. But shitting in a girls ass sounds pretty cool too.

I think this bitch is annoying but some of her old videos were nice to listen to if you were trying to fall asleep. She'd be better off doing ASMR.

She just said she was 2% Jewish, but I honestly don't have a problem with that if she is genuine. The question is is she genuine? If you look white, act white, and are spiritually white then you are white.

Is shitting in a girls ass a thing? Can I get a rule 34 on this. Asking for a friend and purely for research purposes.

I know what he meant. I just thought I would make use of "load" in a way that fits AmeriSharts!

kek

I don't know. I hope it's not a thing!

Jesus Christ. She has trace amounts of Kike, and her grandfather was an Indian. If that put you off her, and not her inane commentaries, then you're a retard.

Attention whore. Fucking dropped

she really needs glasses.

we need our top investigators on this.

>that amount of fucking makeup