You literally can't argue with this. Meat eaters BTFO

You literally can't argue with this. Meat eaters BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v5j1gA50QXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first post best post amirite redddet

it's ok if he eats the dogs

>animal abuse
>farming thats been around for centuries
really causes one to ponder

Funny thing is there's no easy way to refute it without going full gymnastics mode.

I'll go vegan when they figure out how to make that diet work for humans. for now your energy levels go to shit and you want to kill yourself.

conversation is best put to bed and revisited when we have viable meat alternatives. until then you can pipe the fuck down.

one cow can feed about 4,000 people

one dog can feed about 40 people and among other services to mankind can sniff out bombs in crowded areas saving the lives of maybe 4,000 people

You can eat whatever you want man culture is a thing so is personal preference, people fuck sheep chinks kill dogs do whatever pleases you

Actually you can refute it with two simple words
>false
>equivalence

Eat bugs you stupid fuck. It's so much easier to farm and eat insects for protein than it is to farm cows.

Okay you fucking kkk nazi rapist

cows
>get fat and fart in a field all day
>have no use except for milk
>tastes good
doggo
>anti-burglary
>good friend
>loyal

why would i want to eat the dog, mad false equivalence

but bugs have feelings too

where do you draw the line? how do you define your ethics?

saged

posting strawmen should be a bannable offense

It's ok to kill dogs though...

>vegan is friends with someone that actively kills dogs
>is still asking me not to eat meat instead of asking Kevin not to kill dogs

Priorities

>ITT: Butthurt meaties

one cow feeds about 4,000 people for one meal

one person eats about 400 ants for one meal

Because of the remarkable intelligence of insects with tiny brains, such as bees, ants and termites, many ascribe their capabilities to the hive or colony. In fact, there is increasing evidence that individual ants, bees, and termites are very intelligent possibly comparable to that of a cow

I'm not eating someone's pet when I eat meat. If you own a pig I'm not going to come over and eat it.

I honestly don't care if my neighbor kills dogs. Y'know, as long as he doesn't do it in the front law and it's not my dog.

But I would also be equally upset if my neighbor decided to butcher a goat in his front yard, or if it was my goat he butchers.

Wtf? So you think bugs are mindless but somehow cows are intelligent? Cows are only slightly smarter than you, user.

Refute this, shitlords

Pro tip, you can't

What if I don't care if people eat dogs either?

>vegfags btfo

There is nothing wrong with killing, eatin, butchering, hunting, skinning, breeding and domesticating animals. If you think that any of these are not okay, you should be a vegan (if you're not already). I think all these are good and moral things to do. They're also true.

it's really strange that you need everyone else to be vegan like you

it points to different things other than some kind of abundance of altruism. there's something else going on here, probably psychosis

Bingo. Vegans think they have you when they say "LOL BUT YOU WONT EAT YOUR DOG?!"...no one is for eating another person's fucking pet dog or pet pig. I eat animals and keep some as pets.

no, it's the meaties who are psychotic

Just look at how angry this guy gets when confronted, LOL

>look how angry this guy gets when confronted
It's really cute that these barely persuasive strawman comics were able to find SOME audience instead of no audience

i always think its funny. all the vegans are city folk and yuppies, you'll never meet a vegan farmer.

he can kill all the dogs he wants if he owns them, or they're strays.

Try to refute THIS.

niceme.me
so you admit you can't refute it?

You want to change the world, you want people to stop eating animal products, right? Why do you lead with the insults? You know that denigrating and attacking people you are trying to persuade never works, right? Especially when there's literally nothing stopping me from eating meat if I want to. I mean, in the absence of all the other reasons I want to eat meat, I can just keep eating it to spite you.

You could get what you want if you were more diplomatic. But just straight up calling the very people you're trying to get to come over to your side evil and "meaties" doesn't work.

If you don't learn diplomacy and persuasion, you can't get these very tall orders you're demanding.

People > animals

deal with it and move on

I have more respect for plants than I do vegans

Vegans are harming and killing innocent plants for their sick and twisted diet

None of those are fucking rights
While you can't control someone else's actions, Slavery, killing, and abuse is not tolerated

I thought so.

Lemme give you a quick rundown.

These animals on this earth are for our use, as we are at the top of the food chain. We are free to do as we wish with these animals. We give respect to the clearly more superior animals (dogs, house pets etc) that we have bred for personal relationships.

Now for livestock, they are bred to be raised and killed for their meat/whatever. That is their sole purpose. They can't defend against a robbery, help a blind person walk, find someone buried in rubble, they are worth what is on the plate.

Why do vegans only complain about meat eaters here when they should be complaining about the Chinese that torture and cook Dogs and cats?

The animals we eat are bred to be eaten.

Animals like dogs, are not bred to be farmed, they have been bred to protect the animals from being eaten from other animals.

Meat is murder.
Vegetarianism is GENOCIDE.

EXTERMINATE

>None of those are fucking rights
Well, not anymore. But they were during those era.
Except for the last one.

>bugs have feelings
Thats not what the ones in australia seem to think.
I guess murder and fearmongering are feelings.

Vegan with neighbour that likes to kill dogs, there's the problem right there in your autistic cartoon, user.

Everything in this world is created for humans to use on the condition that you don't waste them. This is Islamic teaching and if you say I'm barbaric then you are culturally insensitive.

>cows are smarter
They subscribe to the needs of many over the needs of the self as they continue a cycle of death just to feed us.

Nothing wrong with killing dogs as long as you eat them afterwards

Heh

>They can't defend against a robbery, help a blind person walk, find someone buried in rubble, they are worth what is on the plate.

This only exists in your fantasy world. People with your frame of mind seem to take credit for the cream of the crop when you yourself have done nothing of value. And you think your life is worth more then an animal's? I promise you it's worth far, far less.

>t. jamal the half-apachink

See pic related, maybe educate yourself by watching the cowspiracy. I guess you dont care about animals or the environment. Another cuckservative content with destroying the planet for McNuggets and making sure there arent too many genders on an indonesian macaroni image forum

>a fucking leaf

Yeah killing and raping were RIGHTS? No. They were illegal and people did them anyway. False equivalence. And the Holocaust never happened.

Not all animals are equal. Dogs are for companionship and they're far more useful as guards etc. than food. Even some food animals are more useful as workers; farmers won't slaughter their best milk cow for the heck of it.

This is best answer.

And we certainly aren't wasting any, are we?

Nope, we eat it all. We even boil bones and make soup out of them.

>the holocaust never happened
Just like the holo-cow-st isnt happening right now? How many animals must you kill to be happy. There are alternatives.

this all this fucking digusting

youre so delusional you have to recreate meat foods with your plant garbage

There's only 2 ways of eating food just like there are 2 genders
vegetarian and omnivore
anything else is a meme

>Implying that killing dogs is objectively wrong
>Implying that veganism is objectively right

Nice ad homimen

Also, get a cow to sniff for drugs then I'll reconsider

Once cultured meat becomes an option Ill make the switch, but that's the best I can do.

Do vegans not understand that if it wasn't for meat eaters, there would be very little reason to have millions and millions of chickens, pigs, and cows around? If we all just went vegan right now, why in earth would we keep having chicken around? Chicken are fucking worthless and no way would anybody want to invest their time and money on keeping gazillion chicken as pets.

If we all went vegan now, we would have to put down millions of cows, chicken, and other animals that have no alternative use. We would probably have some cows around for plowing fields, but that's about it.

>How many animals must you kill to be happy
They must live first, and they wouldn't without a purpose. They live perfectly happy lives before dying in a flash without pain.

They're not for us. They're for you savages who would cry if deprived from your steaks and chicken balls. Its an aesthetic for retarded manchildren like you.
Watch the cowspiracy, educate your dumbself

Breaking character for a sec: I never understood why vegans love fake meat so much. I thought their whole deal was that they were utterly opposed to eating meat in any form, and even though it's fake meat, you're still getting a similar sensation as you would eating real meat. Seems as if vegans actually do want to eat meat but also want to have some arbitrary moral high ground they can use to make themselves feel like good people.

>implying we'd eat it
We need more holocausts
I want Jew based bratwurst

>consequentialist morality

Whether or not it's okay to kill an animal is a matter of intention.
It's bad to kill a dog for pleasure. It's okay to kill a dog for food.

Picrelated: your intentions

No, you guys eat them

I don't mind if people eat dogs, as long as they were killed humanely and as painlessly as possible.

youtu.be/v5j1gA50QXE

It doesn't matter if it's morally right or wrong, eating animals is essential to human survival. We don't eat Dogs because they are useful, and are good companions, but we would if we have to. Same goes for any other pet.

then explain the chinese

Mao happened

>meat is murder
>veganism is genocide
To us humans, genocide is a lesser crime than murder

>abortion is murder
>masturbation is genocide
We hark on abortion but nobodies running around making sure little jimmy doesnt make his weiner sneeze cuz it feels good.

Its evil to say you want to kill a person but you get less shit for saying you want to kill a bunch of people that have the same traits as that person

>iwant to kill trudeau
>you sick monster!
>hate crime
>enjoy jail shitlord
Vs
>I want to kill adult cucks
>thats wrong but okay
Fuck off with your shit logic, shit cucks

>we need more holocaust
Dont you mean a first holocaust?

Valuing any animal life more than any human life is insane in the Lockean sense, i.e. I'm obliged to cut you down like the lion you've made yourself into by neglecting the natural light of reason.

>everytime I jerk off Im committing mass genocide
Good to know except those sperm never had a chance
Youre right, we need a holocaust that isnt Russian

this

>To us humans, genocide is a lesser crime than murder
What the fuck Timmy

Those sperm could have had a chance if your your dick in a girl and not your hand/fleshlight/man ass

For the chinks in the thread, what does dog taste like?

pic related you sick fuck

I bet you feel dumb now, huh?

Too bad Im a faggot then, they never had a chance from the start

I suffer for the plants, I feel for them and frankly they are suffering horribly

I inject chlorophyll in my blood to become one with my plants and they cry out for the horrible atrocities committed by vegan kind to end

The growing of crops kills animals by default, all standard vegan arguments invalid.

The only genocide we care about is the one that never happened. What about the mountain called hindu holocaust, what about the armenians? Who cares, that's what.

But a singular person dies like some nigger or some little girl goes missing. oh hell son. Everyones gone flip flop crazy over it.

No one cares about genocide except the people directly affected and even then it's diluted. So fuck off with your vegetarianism is genocide. You fucking retards

>N-NANI?

Dog lives have greater value than cows. It's that simple.

>I know plants can't suffer
wew
Good think I know animals can't suffer.

We're brothers you self loathing nigger animal