*DUN*

*DUN*

*DUN DUN DUNN*

Buy his book. Fucking faggot.

I loved the episode when that Psychologist ruined Michael for days. Told him how insecure he was.

BUY TEDDY AND ME

It iiis the Savage Nation and it's another Rock n' Roll Friday and I- turn off the music TURN IT OFF. I can't take this anymore. You'll have to excuse me I went to my usual Italian place in North Beach and I ordered- I ordered a vodka martini and a dry beer. That's it. A martini and a beer and I've got a hangover. I can't do it any more. But I turned and I looked at Teddy and he, haha, he gave me this look and I decided I had to do the show.

So what do we have to talk about today? We could talk about the shchmendrick in the White House. We could talk about my new book. We could talk about the scum and the degenerates in Hollywood pumping out their filth. (((Ratzenberg))) (((Katzenberg))) (((Schmatzenberg))) and (((Spielberg))).

Ugh, my G-d I can't do this. Turn up the music OKAY TURN IT OFF. All the lines are lit up, so please feel free to call in on any of these topics. Please call.

I love how Savage makes fun of the liberal Jews.

>calling (((Schumer))) a deli man
kek

>The bergs, the steins, it's aways the same cast of characters - THE SAME CAST OF SCHMUCKS!!!

>Teddy could do a betta job.

>during campaign Savage praises Trump
>Trump comes on his show
>immediately roars how great Trump is
>a week later bitches about how Trump is failing and isn't coming on his show
>Trump comes on his show
>goes back to loving him

>Trump becomes president
>doesn't come on his show
>"I'm not getting invited to the inauguration because I've made enemies in the administration Trump is getting misled barfly barfly BARFLY!!!"

>Trump meets Savage in person in Florida two days ago and personally thanks him for his support
> ???

Today's show will be interesting

He was pissed off more by the bar fly and other members of Trump's admin than Trump himself whom he has been pretty loyal to.

But yer you could tell he was pissed off about not being invited.

NO WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT TRUMP AGAIN TODAY WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

Trump didn't invite him to the inauguration? Genuinely sad!

Fuck Savage for talking shit about Kellyanne. Dude is trash.

The bar fly is an embarrasment to the Trump team.. MUH ALTERNATIVE FACTS MUH BOWLING GREEN MASSACRE. Savage was right, she needs to stay in the background.

Whos savage?

I didn't know you posted here Mike. That was quick! You are a fucking idiot user for buying any of that bullshit -- but hey I guess it all must be true about her because the MSM told me so.

Neck yourself

Savage is always right. Trump is a big fan for a reason.

Stay mad, friend.

Kellyanne is a fucking retard who is obviously trying to further her own career while fucking up the trump administration.

Michael Savage? Never heard of him

>Legimately being this stupid to believe that
You Savage cucks are some salty ones alright.

This LOWLIFE..........this BUM!! TEDDY STOP BARKING!!! STOP IT!!! Now I have a headache....

*cue Swiss America commercial*

Why are nips so behind fucking times
>awano suroi daijoubou RON PAUL
I wanna fly to Japan just to fuck all the Japanese girls in front of the Japanese "men"

Basically this, but not as black and white as you put it.

The this and the that

Fish rots from the head down