LE PEN

Marine Le Pen refused to wear a headscarf to her meeting with Lebanon’s mufti which was then cancelled.

youtube.com/watch?v=FJErf8-PY8s

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/marine-le-pen-lebanon-grand-mufti-sheikh-abdel-latif-derian-refuse-headscarf-meeting-walk-out-fn-a7591141.html

reuters.com/article/us-france-election-lepen-idUSKBN1600R6

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XmhpP7rl64g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Checkem for Le Pen

Have they called her racist and insensitive to other cultures for this yet?

Absolutely based.

Freedom does not bow

A leader is born.

The le pen is mightier than the sword

/ourgal/

If she doesn't win i'm leaving this leftist shithole

come here to spain, at least we have decent wine

In all likelyhood she knew this before attending, or some assistant / aide in her entourage did and they're just using it as a publicity stunt.

Still, muzzie pigs and their mufti can go suck a fat one.

B A S E D

>a female leader refuses to submit
>Sup Forums approves

"Yes! It's good to have strong woman in charge. It's not like a great majority of her sex ruined your civilization by voting left, disgregating families or other lies like that, don't believe it!" *rubbing hands*

Abdul detected

>Spain
>decent wine
Get the fuck out of here

That's more or less my plan, though my Spanish is a bit rusted now. Is Andalucia a good place?

lol triggered virgin

Let's Play "would you rather"...

Would you rather have a strong Le Pen running the show...

Or...

Having Mohammed ram his cock into your daughter's every orifice and then disposing of her body off the side of a cliff.

Because she's a real Western woman. Maybe the reincarnation of Joan of Arc.

I am taking Abduls running the place over strong independent womyn without a doubt but I would prefer a traditionalist European civilization to rise.

Now we need someone like her for Germany

Spain is a leftist shithole too.

Checked

>woman does right thing
>italian shit eater gets upset
wallah bilah abdul

Move to the Middle East then faggot

based as fuck

>
>I'm taking Abduls running the place

No no you don't want that no no no

Germany is the final Boss in the battle of MEGA.

Why the FUCK would she have to wear a headscarf in the first place?

I'm a lebanese and that sounds retarded as hell to me, as the headscarf is a choice here, and not even close to being required, unless you're a woman in a mosque or something

>the "move away then" fallacy

Mmmm, no? Because we are richer here?

My religion says that all infidels must be killed so any muslims who want to meet with me must first off themselves.

so money means more to you than values?
>jew detected

Only suburban retards will vote for Le Penpf.
Parisians will all vote for Macron

It's Vandalucia you shitlord
Slavic land!

Of course, and it's like this for nearly everyone with a brain, your well being is more important than your ideological values.

>you choose food and water over your values, how hypocritical!

This is how retarded you sound.

if you aren't willing to die for something then you aren't really living are you faggot

who the fuck do these muzzies think they are?

>t. Soros

How do you know I am not willing to die for something?

Does it mean that I have to die for every value I believe in, as a rule?

>how dare you spit in public? I am going to blow myself up near your home for it

> She disrespects Islam by not wearing hijab
> Wearing hijab has nothing to do with Islam

>spanish people literally protested to get more refugees
>tell people to come there to avoid leftists

>mfw people don't embrace diversity

why does yurop have so many female politicians? I'm happy for frogs having someone uncucked to get behind, but it's still a little pathetic.

You are wrong, not Spanish people, Catalonian people

51% of White women in the US voted Trump
There's hope for them yet

kek, the german talking about wines
Dude you idiots drink prosecco and carton wines

To hot onli for that i wouldnt go there

>tfw no marion gf

>this meme again

51% of the women who voted at all, voted for Trump.

And voting for Trump in a dichotomic election =! not being a feminist bitch

>feelsbadman

Atta gurl

>66
How can one woman be so based?

Some politicians staged a political stunt? Shocking!

frogs have always been the biggest cucks in europe to be honest, don't forget that they left their own country because they were too scared of the nazis, don't forget that in back in the 70s they were already letting thousands of sandniggers enter their country and fuck their women

youtube.com/watch?v=XmhpP7rl64g

Usually I do not help my french bros, which I should do more of it.

doesn't germany's right wing party have prominent female members too? here in america I'm pretty confident in saying that there will never be a female republican president.

I had the happiest days of my life in Polynésie, if heat is the only problem in Andalucia I'll be ok.

is le pen, dare i say, /our gal/?

I assume most leftists would take option b.

this is why italy should have been nuked too

you don't think they would vote for ivanka? Palin had a lot of support as i understand it.

>fuck their women
Actually there is very few mixing, not only the arabs are stupid and ugly but they are also poor, and women aren't attracted by poverty...

Marine Le Based

Frogbro, could you please tell me what she's saying in this clip?

Say it with me, MADAME PRESIDEN

See Sweden, this is how a "feminist" government should approach the Islamic patriarchy. Not by capitulating, but by defying.

people only supported palin because they felt like they had to. we have ann coulter and shit, but when it comes down to it american conservatives don't actually trust women in leadership roles.

I need time to think about this one.

A nuke would have been more honorable than this

>that post
>that flag

Hitler should have finished the job.

RARE

you're not wrong

>implying the holocaust actually happened
fucking leaf

The ones who ruined the world are those joyless cunts in Sweden who bowed immediately to the Muslim hordes and put their head scarves on like good little slaves. They're the political equivalent of roasties.

Not really, everything I've read so far is pretty tame, even the huffpo

Would Hillary have worn one when meeting with these people if she won?

wow, Mowgli got internet!

She says that the great mufti of egypt (the big one for the sunnites) didn't ask her to wear a veil when they met, so nope, thank you and good bye.

lol

test..test.. am I still banned

>at least we have decent wine
Holy shit, that b8

apparently not

Hey tree

Someone tell me she's got a shot at winning. France and Europe needs her to win.

Based as fuck. And a huge difference from Shariah May.
I hope you frogs elect her.

kzeked

>an israeli and a lebanese walk into a bar

if she gets elected then france is doomed. They should know the history of the germans before they decide to be so racist and intolerant.

If muslims want to take over, let them.

Proud of you France, keep it up. Germany you need to get your shit together. Schulz soft pudgy ass would wear the flag as a headscarf. Sad!

she knew that she was supposed to wear a hijab and it was a publicity stunt...
if she was invited to some tribe in africa and they asked her to wear a vine bikini I don't think she would've been happier to oblige.
She knew that she was going to be asked to wear a hijab and made sure that all cameras were rolling around her in order to look tough... pathetic move really

I'm not french nor could I picture myself under a woman leader. But should Le Pen lose I would gladly take her in to run my state.

As I wrote earlier, in my opinion it doesn't matter much who wins, as long as society goes back to its traditional values(except the religious ones which would obviously be different if muslims won)

I was never asked to wear a hijab in my stay in Lebanon.

if she wins she will need to make a new constitution if she wants to do anything, which will probably make her a semi-dictator at least for her first term

How does she not have this in the bag?
Also why do I care about the French all of a sudden

they probably tried to tricked her, some kind of psychological game or something

why does the Grand Mufti care if her head is covered?

she won't win, france is a tolerant country. Diversity is their strength. They are smart and will not elect her

The blue-white-red fire rises, brother.

>female dictator

That would be hilarious, would she be the first one?