Moors taught white people how to bathe?

Is it true that Europeans did not know how to bathe until the Moors showed them?

Other urls found in this thread:

vlib.us/medieval/lectures/black_death.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Baths
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bathing#Ancient_world
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Then why do all niggers and Arabs reek?

It's true watching a woman bathe another woman would give me an erection and that I'd enjoy a painting of it?

Is anything else in your post true? Probably not.

No its not true, we have Roman made baths that long predate their heretic religion.

Is dis why Romans had entire waterway systems?

lies

Soap (9th century)

Soap came into widespread European use in the 9th century in semi-liquid form, with hard soap perfected by the Arabs in the 12th century.

Yes, greeks and romans cities were full of bathouses but it was the KANGZ that taught them and stole the bathouse from the KANGZDOM of Africa.
Also every animal on earth knows how to use warer to clean himself because the KANGZ taught how to bath to all the animals on earth.

Shame that the white people stole everything to the KANGZ and forced them to forget how to bath. That's why they stink of putrid sweat and marijuana now.

SAGE

>What is soap?
>Who discovered it?
>Where do the word come from?
>Pic related

Sápa, you all prolly made it in Jr.High, at least we do here....

>Laugardagur - Lordag - Saturday, Bathing day

>I won't wash my hair in the same stream as her, she is is a filthy skank
>He doesn't use tooth picks after he eats, discusting

Culture appropriated.

niggers reek because they are niggers, arabs mostly because of their diet

same with poo in loos, know many poo in loos that were born here in Switzerland and they don't smell especially worse than your average swiss bro
altohugh living here makes you smell like cheese sooner or later so theres that

False

Norse people were hygienic.

WE WUZ BATHES N SHIEEET

There was a very big export of Soaps from German lands to all the other european areas up to the black death. When the plagues started to hit in Europa the Jew clucked church told the people to stop going to the communal baths and so then did stop bathing.

I'll try to see what history book i'm thinking of that goes into this.

All I see is a Slave bathing the Master's daughter... and then there is some fake news shit written under it.

>teach

Looks like a slave washing her mistress to me

>Black moors
>What are bathhouses.

Europe in the Middle Ages 1000-1500

vlib.us/medieval/lectures/black_death.html

but even before this the Romans where know for there bath houses.....

> #BlackHistoryYouDidntLearnInSchool
That's because it's bullshit

So hygienic that the Catholics thought they were sent of the devil to seduce their women.

>not knowing germanics have been using conker soap for 1000's of years.
Niggers being ignorant niggers as usual.

Minoans had running hot and cold water. Also aquariums. Fuck off.

Source please? Sounds like a hilarious read.

Romans had baths centuries before Jesus was born.
Medieval Europe had public bath houses in every town (which shocked and offended the Jews who said nudity was disgusting).
The Ancient Celts invented soap.

So, no. Shitskins did not teach Europeans how to wash.

>Europe in the Middle Ages 1000-1500

Every town had a bath house in the Middle Ages. Public bathing was a very common thing and most people bathed at least a couple of times a week.

The Bubonic Plague originated in India or China and wiped out about half the population of the Middle East and North Africa. It was not unique to Europe. It was not limited to Europe. It was not caused by a failure to bathe or by Europeans killing all the cats.

Yes. We had black nigresses kidnapped from Africa to wash our dicks with their hands.

>oooooh the good old days.

what happened to her pussy?

>the royal penis is clean

>Is it true that Europeans did not know how to bathe until the Moors showed them?
1) No.
2) Painting is of a White sex slave abducted by Muslim scum.
3) Moors weren't black, they were Berber/Arab.

KANGZ.

Yes, the people who lived in a desert taught the people who lived around an excess of water how to wash, a behavior commonly seen in animals.

The ancient European world had baths when sandniggers were fucking camels and diving in their sand.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Baths
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bathing#Ancient_world

>tfw my country is literally a Barbosa meme and I have jungle fever for busty nigresses but theres none to be found

It's well documented that Muslims, as mandated by their religious beliefs, bathed more often than European Christians in general.

No.

I mean, just think about where there was water. You think French cave women weren't bathing in rivers thousands of years ago?

You're an animal.

That's a slave you stupid nigger

Yet they got out tricked by Yuropoor.

>moors
>black

this was an important theme in the novel Shogun, except with the Japanese instead of Moors obviously

>webm

Fucking based Chinaman

Partialy true.

Bathings many times a day was a roman thing that some muslims adopted. Afterwards the christians adopted it during the Reconquista.

The Pope afterwards banned roman baths because it was a moorish thing(it wasn't, but anyway).

>WE WUZ CLEAN N SHIT

This is just pathetic now

This. All the niggers from USA are subsaharan and they try to take pride in things done by moors (that are more Arab than African) and ancient egyptians

>WE WUZ CLEAN N SHIT
I wish they were

Moorish were mostly berbers though.

Arabized berbers

Considering humans are descended from semi-aquatic apes, and we've largely lived by oceans and rivers since civilisation began, it seems a bit unlikely any race had to be taught water makes them clean

Even my Double d.ubs comfirm

Kek. The Romans pre date the fuckin Moors, they had huge bath houses. Maybe the Moors introduced easier bathing using big bath buckets or something (feasible), but they certainly did not introduce bathing.

I think all that dick washing got to their head

Where did this meme come from ? I've seen blacks say it before.

No. In the Middle Ages bathing was huge, even Charlemagne chose his residence Aachen for the hot springs that allowed him to take swim almost the entire year.

He's washing his sex slave.

#BlackHistoryIJustPulledOutOfMyAss

they also whiped their shitholes with their left hand and still do it today

that explain everything about some arabs I knew in the past.

>niggers
are you acting surprised.

9th century? nigger the pyramids were built with soap ramps and then washed away by the diverted nile.

False, the romans had bathhouses before the muslim scum ever invaded.

you should know better than any one else mario, that it was the jews.

they saved milan from the black plague

Uhh, that's a sex slave being washed so she's clean for the next romp

fpbp

Moors were NOT niggers. Just sandniggers.

#DidntLearnBlackHistoryInSchool

feels good

if blacks were so ahead of us how they claim how did we end up enslaving them? especialy another popular meme that whites cant fight. it doesnt add up desu

>When your calendar litteraly has a week day called bath day

Nordic people were very clean.

>I have jungle fever for busty nigresses

WE