youtube.com/watch?v=E4O-CU7_lkY
youtube.com/watch?v=QbN4QGhrkxg
youtube.com/watch?v=a5iBZ-8wkdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AMLK15edOUY
youtube.com/watch?v=reg_sJ-La7c
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/upplopp-i-rinkeby-polisen-skot-varningsskott
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/dn-fotograf-misshandlades-under-upploppen
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl&ll=58.713303640788716,8.32110213750002&z=5
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
liveleak.com/view?i=922_1485437350
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Nordic_Biker_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I seem to be out of the loop, can you fill me in?

impartial coverage = shit I don't agree with

impartial coverage = hatefacts

> tfw people are trying to directly profit from our misery

I can't believe people actually fall for this crowd funding garbage

MAYNE

That's just how life is, Sven.

Is that illegal in the UK?

I know you guys have a lot of "hate speech" laws

You lectured and namecalled us at every turn of your self-destruction. You're already burning so we decided to just break out the marshmellows and enjoy ourselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5DAOeqkMU
youtube.com/watch?v=E4O-CU7_lkY
youtube.com/watch?v=QbN4QGhrkxg
youtube.com/watch?v=a5iBZ-8wkdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AMLK15edOUY

Videos where the bluepilled hordes are present

Counter info:
>Rinkeby riots
youtube.com/watch?v=reg_sJ-La7c

>Trump and The Truth about Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY

>Swedish mainstream news sources for riots:

svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/upplopp-i-rinkeby-polisen-skot-varningsskott

svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/dn-fotograf-misshandlades-under-upploppen

>Map of Migrant Crime In Sweden Since 2010:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl&ll=58.713303640788716,8.32110213750002&z=5

>Migrants Attack 60 Minutes Crew In Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM

#lastnightinsweden

Sue him for what?
Trying to get the truth out?

>implying that wasn't the jewish plan all along

Again, those grenade attacks are not refugees. They've been going on for decades. It's a biker gangs drug war.

Stop repeating lies.

Source?

Fuck off, cracker,

what are things like where you live, and what do you friends and family think of all this attention you're getting?

I remember the 60 minutes people being attacked and from that I thought all of Sweden is now like that. Am I wrong?

all attacks basically in malmo
>biker gangs

he has no source. He read "gang related" on one of the Malmo attacks and because he watched too many teledramas he thinks of biker gangs and not the migrant gangs who are actually bringing the weaponry in and using it. In Sweden the police even found a fucking stockpile of firearms and explosives in the basement of a refugee centre a year or so ago

Because refugees are always innocent.
No fuck of you cunt.

>biker gangs

Are there biker gangs in Europe?

If I said that all of Sweden was like Rinkeby (where 60 min crew went) I would be lying. Rinkeby is a suburb with like 90% foreigners.

There are still very nice areas to live in Sweden. More nice areas than bad. Coincidentally this is also where politics and journalists tend to live.

The main issue is the media climate. Politicians, journalists, they are just to busy collecting likes on twitter instead of solving any problems. Self-righteous cunts.

Please come to Rinkeby and film. It will work out fine...

Yes, Hells Angels and Banditos are two examples

Fuck off, nigger. Attacks have increased drastically last years

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

Jill Stein approves

If they took him to court, wouldn't the gov't of Sweden have to provide actual numbers to disprove him? Is the Swedish gov't willing to do that?

Yes but they are black/muslims and they never ride bikes, they ride prime pink pussy from white blond women

KEK

Here's a book about the issue: Biker Gangs and Transnational Organized Crime. pic related

Also wikipedia tracking them en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

All links at the bottom of the page.

Muslim biker gangs?

Us burgers can relate. The vast majority of American gun violence is due to niggers, but the media feels the need to blame the non-hispanic whites. I sincerely hope things turn around for you guys.

Close, but they are gangers minus the bikes and most of 'em have refugee background. Mostly from Balkans.

Fuck off, Zoomali.

>Are there biker gangs in Europe?

Yes. Hells Angels, Banditos and Mongols have presence in Nordic countries from international outlaw MC's and there are also some homegrown MC's as well.

Yeah, however, they mostly consist of old(40+) blue collar workers trying to geta little adrenaline before they die

>Wikipedia

>mad

Is PJW Alt Right? Or is that the new yellow star?

eh i'm from binland this is our turf gib monies or leave

What do they ride?

>ctrl+F bik
>literally nothing
mmmh

This guy I responded to took the wikipedia list without reading the sources. The sources show it to be biker gangs.

If you don't know about what's happening in this part of the world, just shut your mouth.

Actually, they were gangs like you said. Somali gangs.

Sweden bashing is getting boring.

Some would like Sweden to be an element in their story of a failed state but it's not. It's 10 times safer than the US.

Did he put a bubble level on a handgun's barrel?

Accept this prospect. He'll fit right in with other mongoloids.

>It's 10 times safer than the US.

Unless you go to one of the many no-go zones.

What misery, Sven? According to your government it is a multicultural paradise over there.

>What do they ride?

Mostly custom Harleys on summer and cars in winter as bikes aren't exactly practical on winter.

Bike chase in Finland, skip to 9 mins.

liveleak.com/view?i=922_1485437350

>The sources show it to be biker gangs.

Grenades are more of Balkan thing.

>What is night sight?

gibe cocaine

Nice try Mohammed.

It's a fiber sight. Bit large for a revolver, probably intended for shotguns.

It's only boring to us because we've been doing it for years. Now we get to red pill the whole West.

>if

Try harder faggot. America isn't a white country.

lol

>i-i-it's not a race thing!
>it's a race thing!

you have to go back, sven

>what do you think the point of it was
Enjoy. You made your own bed.

lies

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Nordic_Biker_War

That site is so retarded

>biker gangs
Sons of Allah
Muslim Raiders
Biker Ahmeds from Malmo

>tweets are legally binding contracts
These people are fucking nuts

>combos

2006 Sup Forums?
Is that you?

The definition of rape was changed in Sweden. Statistics show there's been no increase in convictions over the last 10 years.

You can get accused of rape and recorded in statistics for just talking to a woman you don't know.

Sue him for what exactly?

Proof

That's not how the world works you muslim nigger.

Kys Muhammad.

>2000$
>legal fees+charitable donation+funding a whole trip

bull shit.
this guy just wants to make a cool 1,500 and say "aw darn, didn't make it to 2 grand, guess I'll just have to spend the money on myself"

Biker gangs aren't a nigger thing.

There seems to be a lot of misunderstanding in this thread.

Paul tweeted that he would pay for flights for anyone who dared to go to Sweden. Clearly wasn't a serious tweet. Loads and loads of people publicly took him up on it and are smugly tweeting ad nauseam about how he's backing out.

OP's image is someone trying to scam a bunch of idiots who think this was somehow a legally-binding offer.

Nice.

lol, the soldier of gondor is going to destroy liberals to death in his next video about Sweden.

>less likely to be murdered
Who the fuck do these kikes think they're fooling with this shit?

Are you saying that rapes have not increased in correlation with refugees entering Swede society.

Fuck off, retard.

He did?

they are all shitskins

Are biker gangs redpilled?

Allegedly a broken contract. PJW said he'd pay for a 'journalist' to go to Sweden and this guy offered, but PJW didnt accept his offer and gave it to another guy.

He's citing the contract as being unilateral as a cause for suit but I don't think he understands discretion very well.

Yes.

COMBOES WITNESSED