Which is the most effective way to change skin color to white...

Which is the most effective way to change skin color to white? Can it be done in a way that people don't know your original race?

Yes, by mixing milk with bleach. Followed by 3 cups of water.

Why would you want to? We are all racist according to most.

just be happy in your skin mate and do everything you can to make india great.

your country is coming up in the world,also fuck pakistan!

If you drink bleach it will leach into your skin and make you white like how lots of carrots can turn you slightly orange.

How bad do you have to hate yourself to do this lmao

I don't know but R.I.P. This man in your pic related

Nothing wrong with being Indian, just poo in the loo please

The way MJ did it. You should also consider doing something to that nose while you're at it.

Well, white is more attractive.

There's no self-hatred here. People undergo plastic surgery all the time to change the shape of their face and that's perfectly acceptable. What's wrong with changing color to make it stop being ugly?

Skin color isn't what people care about, it's the correlation between skin color and observed behavior of groups of similar color. Make your society better.

you cant get away from you facial features.
haveing only white skin doesn't make a white man, its the overall aesthetics

He turned white because of skin cancer.

POO

Eat only white food, also poo in loo

You can still tell the race but this doesn't matter or it's a benefit even, since they recognize you as one of them.

So you want to be more attractive? Be successful.

Join the Alt Right. Its a white nationalist society that is primarily made up of nonwhites claiming white heritage.

They say that new born Caucasian babies are bathed in alcohol which makes them white.

I bottle each day, user.

This

>t. Sanjay

Smear yourself in shit turns you brown and hides you from predator as an added bonus if you have no mud around.

Pissing in a jar and poring it all over you makes you Asian and finally cumming in your hands and rubbing it on your face will turn you white.

Can't you just stay away from sun? You won't become pink like europeans but surely you can get light brown?
But people could always tell your race by your features

Kill yourself and hope you are reborn white

This. Just drink bleach my dude.

Try drinking milk. A lot of milk.

Move to the UK or Burgerland and LARP as white, like everyone else here

Contract the anti-nigger disease A la Vitilgo